Official LG xxLH40 Owners Thread - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 771 Old 10-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Newbie
 
overkil2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post

Nope...it affects the sound on the receiver too. I have my receiver running off the Optical Out on the back of the TV.

I always use the surround system so it wouldn't be an issue if that was case.

Ok, you have it running off the back of the TV.

I am connecting my PC to it and I use a 5.1 speaker system that is hooked up to my sound card.

I am also going to connect a Directv box and DvD player which both have the sound running off of the DvD player/receiver so at no point do i use a TV output.

I would assume that it wouldn't affect it.
overkil2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 771 Old 10-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Member
 
JimmyVee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's what I've experienced on the lip sync issue on my 42LH40.

No lip sync issue when connected to cable company via coax
Connect via HDMI via DVR there is a lip sync issue
No lip sync issue when using analog sound from DVR

Called LG. LG indicated that there was a software fix that was developed mid summer. Fix requires a tech to install.
JimmyVee is offline  
post #93 of 771 Old 10-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Member
 
JimmyVee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Also ruled out fixing the problem with a higher speed HDMI cable.
JimmyVee is offline  
post #94 of 771 Old 10-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkil2 View Post

Ok, you have it running off the back of the TV.

I am connecting my PC to it and I use a 5.1 speaker system that is hooked up to my sound card.

I am also going to connect a Directv box and DvD player which both have the sound running off of the DvD player/receiver so at no point do i use a TV output.

I would assume that it wouldn't affect it.

Correct and I figure the audio output on the back of the TV may transfer the lag as well. I just haven't climbed back there to connect my receiver directly to the comcast box. I'll check that tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyVee View Post

Called LG. LG indicated that there was a software fix that was developed mid summer. Fix requires a tech to install.

That's not true. I called them last night and they are sending out a flash drive that connects to my USB port to update the software of the TV. LG says this will fix the problem. Simply plug in the flash and the TV will automatically begin the update - at least that's what they tell me.

This flash drive will be here in 7-10 days and I will report back on the results.
Veccster is offline  
post #95 of 771 Old 10-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Newbie
 
dc5will's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
picked up the 42lh40 @ frys yesterday for $699 + tax & recycling fee. Its on sale at Fry's this week, YMMV.
dc5will is offline  
post #96 of 771 Old 10-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Member
 
JimmyVee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That's not true. I called them last night and they are sending out a flash drive that connects to my USB port to update the software of the TV. LG says this will fix the problem. Simply plug in the flash and the TV will automatically begin the update - at least that's what they tell me.

This flash drive will be here in 7-10 days and I will report back on the results.[/quote]

"Do it yourself" flash drive would be cool. LG told me it would take possibly a week and a half for a tech to do the update because of the backlog of sets with this issue. Anybody have a tech apply a software fix?

Let us know how the flash drive works out.
JimmyVee is offline  
post #97 of 771 Old 10-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Newbie
 
va_trial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So, I posted 2 days ago about the horrible service from LG, and how I was running out of time to return the television.

I decided to call Best Buy and ask them what I could do. They told me that they could schedule the LG service tech through them and that I could get someone out here quickly.

Lo and behold, someone called me the next day, and within 48 hours, I was up and running with the new firmware. Go GeekSquad!

I haven't seen the TV today, but my wife tells me that the lip sync is gone. I never was able to get to the hidden menu option.
va_trial is offline  
post #98 of 771 Old 10-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That's so odd because I had GREAT experience with LG. I called them twice and got through to an english speaking person within 2 minutes each time. Both people said they had a firmware update for my TV and they would send out a flash drive for me to do it myself.

As soon as I gave them all my info, they said it's on its way and takes 7-10 days. I would have rather had a tech come out to do it but will be happy if it fixes the problem.

Any idea what your new firmware version is?
Veccster is offline  
post #99 of 771 Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Newbie
 
dasailr03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the 55LH40. does this tv come with picture & picture? If so how do you access it. I pray i'm just not seeing it .
dasailr03 is offline  
post #100 of 771 Old 10-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasailr03 View Post

I have the 55LH40. does this tv come with picture & picture? If so how do you access it. I pray i'm just not seeing it .

Welcome to the world of LCD's.......your TV does NOT have picture in picture.

Actually, I am not aware of any LCD's that have it. It's not like the CRT's of yesteryear.
Veccster is offline  
post #101 of 771 Old 10-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Member
 
cpluse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am not sure which on I should get the 37LH30 or 37LH40, I see the 40's have the sync issue but it seems to be fixed. But is there really a better quality difference in the 30 or 40. I might be assuming but most people have there 120 off. I will be playing NHL hockey and football on 360 and love watching sport. Will this make a big difference. Would like to make a purchase tonight if i get help from you on this, everyone here has great input.

37LH30 or 37LH40 hmmmmm, will post same in 30 tooo.. HELLPPP
cpluse is offline  
post #102 of 771 Old 10-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Member
 
SGinAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I know this is the LH40 thread but since the lip sync issues seem to affect the entire LH line I figured I'd throw out some more data.

I just picked up a 42LH50 from Frys yesterday for a sweet price. I won't be able to pick up an HD DVR from Cox until tomorrow so I'm using the SD box I have on hand. This DVR only supports coax, composite and S-Video out. My LH50 is an August, 2009 build and running firmware 3.11.1 and I have lip sync issues on both coax and composite (what I could test). I'm able to go into the service menu to alter the lip sync settings and mine were set to a default of zero. On coax I was able to change the setting to -3 to resolve the problem but on composite I was only able to enter -1 (almost gone). Anything more and the sound disappears.

I don't recall seeing this mentioned but there are unique settings in the service menu based upon which input you are viewing when entering the menu. I had to go into the service menu for each input in order to make the change.

We'll see how things sound when I hook up the HD DVR via both HDMI and component tomorrow. I'm torn on updating to firmware 3.13 since it removes the ability to access the service menu and there are reports it doesn't actually solve the problem in all cases...
SGinAZ is offline  
post #103 of 771 Old 10-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Member
 
no1nufan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Fuzz / blur around players in action

--

Lately on my LG 42LH40, I've noticed a Fuzz or Blur around the bodies of who's on the screen, whether it's a sports event or just some simple TLC. It's hard to put it into perspective without a video of proof, but it's almost like the people are moving too fast for the screen to catch up. It's very noticeable and very annoying. It doesn't last long, but none the less, it still happens and is a turn off to the eye.

I saw it tonight when watching the Chargers/Broncos game, for instance when Darren Sproles took that punt back for a TD, in his running motion, a blur was around his body almost because he was too fast to catch up with.

I've got my LG on the high 120HZ setting. I watch on standard calibrations because I've never had a geeksquad guy or anything like that come by to get me squared away with spectacular settings. And I mean, is it necessary for me to spend money on them for doing nothing?? I'm all setup in the Hi-Def with DISH and everything, so this shouldn't be a problem but it is happening.

This LG HDTV, I like it alot, except for situations like this. Hell, it's only 5 months old. I payed over $1100 for the TV.

Is there something, some setting, I can do to fix this? I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about. Maybe other buyers have had this circumstance? I will try my best to post a video if I see it happen again next time I watch. -Adam
no1nufan is offline  
post #104 of 771 Old 10-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah...this was hard for me to get used to as well. I came from a 36 Sony CRT (cathod-ray-tube) with 1080i HD and the picture in HD was crystal clear.

Not so with the new LCD's. Yes, there is a trade-off to having a TV that weights 1000% less. I think it has something to do with the interlaced refreshing of the content. I'm no techie so I can't explain it but I can point you to a good article.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...07-part-1.html

and...

http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lcdt...-is-120hz.html

I am told that plasma's do not suffer from this.
Veccster is offline  
post #105 of 771 Old 10-20-2009, 01:23 PM
Senior Member
 
BB_Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would turn off the 120Hz stuff, and leave on the Real Cinema. I'd also turn down the sharpness to about 70%.
See how that works for you. If you have a DVR, find a specific instance and play it over and over as you change settings. If you watch a lot of football, do it with that. If you watch old star trek episodes - do it with that.

So still no firmware updates to fix the audio lag? the LH90 people make mention of such an update, but nothing in this thread yet.

I just gave in and removed the HDMI cable and went to using component. There was a 2ndary HDMI quirk that frustrated me: I could not turn off my television and listen to the music channels (via cable box). Because when the TV turned off, it told the cable box to STFU (turn off). Damn these over engineering standards... Using component the cable box is back to being dumb again. And using the RCA audio out (white/red) the audio syncs up. [This is like forcing PCM audio out of your cable box, but you aren't limiting it's optical output - so you still get 5.1 to your AVR via that "extra" connection]
BB_Mike is offline  
post #106 of 771 Old 10-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I go from the Comcast HD box to my receiver (via optical cable) and (EDIT) still have lip sync issues on some channels - but not all.

As for the music channels - you can also turn off your screen on the menu. I thought that was so the speakers would still operate but the screen wouldn't be on.

As for the firmware update, I was told there was a firmware update and that its on its way to my house. Call LG and find out...I'll be interested to hear if they tell you something different.
Veccster is offline  
post #107 of 771 Old 10-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Member
 
mgs333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1nufan View Post

Fuzz / blur around players in action

--

Lately on my LG 42LH40, I've noticed a Fuzz or Blur around the bodies of who's on the screen, whether it's a sports event or just some simple TLC. It's hard to put it into perspective without a video of proof, but it's almost like the people are moving too fast for the screen to catch up. It's very noticeable and very annoying. It doesn't last long, but none the less, it still happens and is a turn off to the eye.

I saw it tonight when watching the Chargers/Broncos game, for instance when Darren Sproles took that punt back for a TD, in his running motion, a blur was around his body almost because he was too fast to catch up with.

I've got my LG on the high 120HZ setting. I watch on standard calibrations because I've never had a geeksquad guy or anything like that come by to get me squared away with spectacular settings. And I mean, is it necessary for me to spend money on them for doing nothing?? I'm all setup in the Hi-Def with DISH and everything, so this shouldn't be a problem but it is happening.

This LG HDTV, I like it alot, except for situations like this. Hell, it's only 5 months old. I payed over $1100 for the TV.

Is there something, some setting, I can do to fix this? I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about. Maybe other buyers have had this circumstance? I will try my best to post a video if I see it happen again next time I watch. -Adam

the blur/fuzz around moving things is from the trumotion/120hz feature. turn that off and it'll go away.
mgs333 is offline  
post #108 of 771 Old 10-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Member
 
mgs333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Mike View Post

I would turn off the 120Hz stuff, and leave on the Real Cinema. I'd also turn down the sharpness to about 70%.
See how that works for you. If you have a DVR, find a specific instance and play it over and over as you change settings. If you watch a lot of football, do it with that. If you watch old star trek episodes - do it with that.

So still no firmware updates to fix the audio lag? the LH90 people make mention of such an update, but nothing in this thread yet.

I just gave in and removed the HDMI cable and went to using component. There was a 2ndary HDMI quirk that frustrated me: I could not turn off my television and listen to the music channels (via cable box). Because when the TV turned off, it told the cable box to STFU (turn off). Damn these over engineering standards... Using component the cable box is back to being dumb again. And using the RCA audio out (white/red) the audio syncs up. [This is like forcing PCM audio out of your cable box, but you aren't limiting it's optical output - so you still get 5.1 to your AVR via that "extra" connection]

some people did mention a firmware fix that they were supposed to get via a usb drive.

also, a general question to all, when i'm watching blu-ray at 1080/24, if i turn off 120hz/trumotion but turn on 'real cinema', what would the 'real cinema' do? I don't notice any difference.

from the manual, it sounds like 'real cinema' works with the 120hz feature by doing a 5:5 pulldown and creating 5x the 24 frames to get 120 frames per second. but if the 120hz is off, does it still create 120 frames per second? or does it create 60 to match 60hz? or does it not do anything? (to my eyes, it doesn't seem to do anything) and watching 1080/24 without 120hz is painful because of jerky scrolling. with 120hz on is also painful because of the artefacts around moving objects as well as the smoothing feature cutting in and out.
mgs333 is offline  
post #109 of 771 Old 10-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Member
 
no1nufan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the reply. I just shut off the 120HZ and took the sharpness down from 80 to 70. I had real cinema on as it was.

Anybody have good calibration settings for this LG 42lh40? Here's what I roll with and I watch everything in this format.

Standard (USER)
Backlight 80
Contrast 90
Brightness 70
Sharpness 70
Color 70
Tint G10
Color Temperature: Medium
Dynamic Contrast: Medium
Dynamic Color: High
Noise Reductions: High
Gamma: Medium
Black Level: Low
Eye Care: Off
Real Cinema: On
TRUMotion 120Hz: Off
Color Gamut: Wide
Edge Enhancer: High

Give me some feedback if I should tweak anything.
no1nufan is offline  
post #110 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 06:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BoilerJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1nufan View Post

Thanks for the reply. I just shut off the 120HZ and took the sharpness down from 80 to 70. I had real cinema on as it was.

Anybody have good calibration settings for this LG 42lh40? Here's what I roll with and I watch everything in this format.

Standard (USER)
Backlight 80
Contrast 90
Brightness 70
Sharpness 70
Color 70
Tint G10
Color Temperature: Medium
Dynamic Contrast: Medium
Dynamic Color: High
Noise Reductions: High
Gamma: Medium
Black Level: Low
Eye Care: Off
Real Cinema: On
TRUMotion 120Hz: Off
Color Gamut: Wide
Edge Enhancer: High

Give me some feedback if I should tweak anything.

You can't shut off 120hz. However, you can shut off the Motion Processing which is completely different from 120hz. Do your homework...
BoilerJim is offline  
post #111 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Senior Member
 
dankfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi Guys,

A lady I work with just purchased the 55LH40 and I was also looking for someone to post what setting they are using.

If possible please help.

Thanks,
Dank

Sammy PN63C8000

Onkyo TX-SR605

HR44-700

HP-T5064 Still going

dankfoot is offline  
post #112 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Member
 
turbo3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Mike View Post

So still no firmware updates to fix the audio lag? the LH90 people make mention of such an update, but nothing in this thread yet.

I just got the update. Version 4.30.1
turbo3 is offline  
post #113 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Senior Member
 
BB_Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo3 View Post

I just got the update. Version 4.30.1

I just called. They "lost" my info from my last call in. Freakin' morons.


So I went at it again from square one. Turns out I don't have my full "product code". What I wrote down is 55LH40-UA, but the guy said there's more to it. Poop. he said after that info is received they can forward me to the "Lip sync depertment". I giggled.

How's the new software working for you? Any problems/concerns?
Who came out to install it?

I don't so much mind them taking away my hidden menu. I'm getting to where I don't have time to play with that stuff anywas.
BB_Mike is offline  
post #114 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankfoot View Post

Hi Guys,

A lady I work with just purchased the 55LH40 and I was also looking for someone to post what setting they are using.

If possible please help.

Thanks,
Dank

I followed the recommended calibration from the cnet.com post. You can find the link in the first 2 pages of this thread. Or search for it.


The only changes I made was to up the backlight by 10 and change the temperature to 'cool' (they recommend "warm" which makes white too yellow"). It is set at Expert 2 and I love this setting. I do brighten it up for hockey and usually use the preset Sports option.
Veccster is offline  
post #115 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Member
 
Veccster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo3 View Post

I just got the update. Version 4.30.1

Did they mail it to you or send someone out? Does it fix the lip sync issues?



I am having issues even when the sound runs from my cable box straight to my receiver via an optical cable. It seems the sound arrives BEFORE the picture. Tonight I am going to put the TV back to the 20 setting on the hidden menu and see if that times it right.

I rarely use the TV speakers.
Veccster is offline  
post #116 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Newbie
 
wragusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My Tv came with the newer firmware.
THe audio sync was still off. I am getting rid of this TV
wragusa is offline  
post #117 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Member
 
lew2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wragusa View Post

My Tv came with the newer firmware.
THe audio sync was still off.

This audio sync problem makes me very nervous about buying an LG set.

I'm in the market for a 46-47" tv and top choices are narrowed down to the LG 47LH40 or Samsung 46" B630 or B610.

Is this truly getting fixed or is it remaing a problem after LG sends their tech / usb stick? Why doesn't LG just post the update for download? (rhetorical)

I can wait a little bit longer. What are people's opinions on whether LG is going to get this fixed?
lew2 is offline  
post #118 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Newbie
 
wragusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
From the research i been doing. the firmware y TV has was supposed to fix it.
I would suggest the samsung. That is the TV i will be getting instead of MY lg.

LG has bad customer Support on this. They were not even able to give me a ETA for a TECH
wragusa is offline  
post #119 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 01:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Spidergames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 427
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 14
You know, when no one has posted any pics of this tv, it's a bad sign lol
Spidergames is offline  
post #120 of 771 Old 10-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Member
 
turbo3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post

Did they mail it to you or send someone out? Does it fix the lip sync issues?

A tech came out to install it. I haven't checked for lip sync since I've been using PCM audio which is superior.
turbo3 is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg 55lh40 55 Inch Lcd Hdtv , Playstation 3 160gb System
Gear in this thread - 160gb by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off