THE Official LG "55LHX" Owners Thread - Page 104 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old 09-19-2015, 02:17 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Originally Posted by BillyVegas View Post
What settings are you using? Im working on dialing mine in... nothing solid yet.
I'll try to post later.. A lot of the difference was just in taking the media box out of the equation. And I tried what someone else suggested, to put the brightness low and the backlight high (they might be at 30 and 70-ish for me). Blacks are much much deeper, though the image gets a little dark. Colors still a little off. But I had an overly bright, fuzzy image before, and now it feels dialed much closer to where it should be, with more sharpness and contrast..

Mostly I'm just a convert to tinkering with picture settings.. Someday maybe someone can explain why TVs come with so many options, bad pre-sets, and just enough rope for users to hang themselves..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Advanced Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Fan noise

Anyone have any ideas for a silent fan replacement on an LHX? Mine has decided to get louder over the years, even though it was cleaned out. It isn't quite objectionable yet, but it is obvious when the set is running.

Scot Kight

"Don't touch that, this isn't your house and that isn't your tv!" she says.

"But look at it, the contrast is completely blown out, the color is all off and that tint. This will only take a sec..."

Samsung 55 Inch Led Hdtv Un55b8500 , Lg 55lhx 55 Inch Lcd Hdtv