post #451 of 3055 Old 08-01-2010, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nony View Post

This is how I would make the case to LG and THX management. THX Movie Mode has a locked-in set of parameters (including TruMotion set to Off). On the LHX, this is referred to as "THX Cinema mode". It's not called "THX Soap mode".

If you can further refine the case to motivate THX/LG to investigate our claims, let us know.

-nony

It's not a THX issue. It's unknown whether the TV conforms to THX specifications as THX does not publish it's criteria. I imagine that is intentional. If you have a complaint then contact LG.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 3055 Old 08-01-2010, 09:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 183
My set is on THX all the time except during the daytime when I put it on the Expert 2 Mode setup for Day time viewing. Tonight, got a screen up, checked the viewing status, turned TruMotion from Off, to Low, to High, to Off - went back and checked screen - NO change in appearance. (Turned LG Off then back On first before trying test.)
post #453 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post

Being a better quality set, with better panel and backlighting, the picture is smoother looking! All my video's are extremely natural looking and no soap opera look at all, even the evening news (SD format) where all my previous sets did look pasty no matter how much I calibrated or tweaked! Every skin tone natural now! (One of the reasons I like this set.) If the video source is crap, then of course the picture is going to look like crap! I also question the THX specs, since when measured by meter, are definitely not linear according to calibration specs. But, then again, are they using Total THX Spec, or only partial? My meter with White Balance on Warm, is close to calibration spec, but, I dislike the Yellow Haze affect it produces. White Balance on Medium, THX values in both Expert Modes - Absolutely stunning PQ! (And only a tweaking touchup with Picture Wizard!) The haloing affect from watching from the side, is from bad to excellent, depending on the source material. (Bad - viewing is 45 degrees from center, left and right. Excellent (Usually Blu-ray source) - 160 degrees. (80 degrees from center, left and right)
If you're not happy with the set, why are you keeping it? Want to feel better, go down and look at the new super thin, compromised 2010 sets!
After being blown away the first time, go back a second day - all of a sudden you start to see things you don't like to see! Check out the LE and LX Forums - what are they all saying - oh I see the problem occasionally, man it's like a mirror, plus other supposedly minor problems, and they all say the same thing - oh, i can live with it!
So either you've got a defective set, you haven't turned off TruMotion in ALL Modes and are triggering it on with traversing the Modes or you've got another problem!

I'm not using a poor source. Blu Ray via OPPO-BDP80 looks great, but TruMotion is obviously enabled and destroys the intended look of film. That's fine if you like or are unable to notice the difference, but not fine if you don't like that look and can't keep TruMotion disabled. It's also easy to notice on free to air TV by significant motion artifacts or viewing scrolling credits.

This issue has been reported and confirmed by several people. It's possible that they all simply have the same defect, or it's possible that there's a firmware bug or design flaw in the series. It's not just a case of not having disabled TruMotion in some modes and then switching to those modes. The problem was confirmed by LG techs even, that TruMotion is re-enabled every time the TV is switched off and back on.

Besides that, the picture quality is indeed great. I know all TVs will have problems, and I am reading the LE/LX threads. I am also waiting for an LX9500 to be delivered (5 weeks and counting since the return was approved), which is why I still have this TV.

I'm continuing to provide feedback and look for answers because others who are interested in this TV might like to know, and if there is another work-around or fix that I'm not yet aware of I'd probably reconsider the return and keep this TV.
post #454 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew67 View Post

Could be that a change of inputs on the receiver is causing a momentary change of resolution on the tv and that is triggering TruMotion?

It could be that an HDMI handshake on the same physical input triggers it, both when switching the TV on for the first time or when using an HDMI receiver or switch box, but it shouldn't. I'll test further and see if I can reliably reproduce TruMotion becoming re-enabled without switching the TV off and on.
post #455 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 01:33 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Quote:

It's not a THX issue. It's unknown whether the TV conforms to THX specifications as THX does not publish it's criteria. I imagine that is intentional. If you have a complaint then contact LG.

You sir don't get it. It remains my prerogative to engage both LG and THX in any way that I see fit, and I shared my rationale in the posts above.

If you disagree with my approach -- well, that's your business. There is nothing here to debate.

-nony
post #456 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

So either you've got a defective set, you haven't turned off TruMotion in ALL Modes and are triggering it on with traversing the Modes or you've got another problem!

p5browne,

If you insist upon shilling the 55LHX - go knock yourself out. However, please don't undermine our efforts to troubleshoot the problem.

Capisce?
post #457 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 03:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

You sir don't get it. It remains my prerogative to engage the vendor in any way that I see fit, and I shared my rationale in the posts above.

If you disagree with my approach -- well, that's your business. There is nothing here to debate.

-nony

What don't I get? If you want to engage the vendor, then do it. What I said is that it is unknown if this TV adheres to THX display criteria as THX does not publish those requirements. I don't see how THX can be held responsible for a firmware issue on LG's end. Contact LG, try to find someone in the engineering department that can assist you. If LG offers to help, let them. In any way possible. Whether it's a fishing expedition by replacing hardware or yet another visit by a service tech. The issue can only be escalated by engaging LG, not THX.
post #458 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 12:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

p5browne,

If you insist upon shilling the 55LHX - go knock yourself out. However, please don't undermine our efforts to troubleshoot the problem.

Capisce?

I already told you, I tested for your problem on my set and cannot find the problem!
If you're trading back the 55LHX back in for a 55LX9500 - go for it! But stop bringing the problem back up! Some mention that they Might see the problem, but overall there doesn't seem to be a concensus that there is a problem!
(PS. Let some members know when you trade it back in - they may want to pick it up!)
post #459 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 04:47 PM

Just an FYI, but mine was bought from Buy.com two weeks ago and there is definitely a problem.

TruMotion is re-enabled every time I turn the TV back on, even though it is clearly turned off in the settings. I do have to cycle thru the AV modes for the TV to finally apply the right setting (which in my case is to be turned off).

Again, not a deal breaker for me, but I do think that there is an issue with that TV and TruMotion...

Quote:

I already told you, I tested for your problem on my set and cannot find the problem!
If you're trading back the 55LHX back in for a 55LX9500 - go for it! But stop bringing the problem back up! Some mention that they Might see the problem, but overall there doesn't seem to be a concensus that there is a problem!
(PS. Let some members know when you trade it back in - they may want to pick it up!)

post #460 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 05:03 PM

I think we (those of us with the TruMotion bug) should all contact LG and urge them to look into this and correct it for us.
post #461 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 05:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename_Falcon View Post

I think we (those of us with the TruMotion bug) should all contact LG and urge them to look into this and correct it for us.

While that is a good start, I also think it might be beneficial for someone to put together a report detailing the issues, firmware revisions, build dates, and a list of names with contact info of people having the issue. Put together something that demonstrates a little foresight and knowledge that a customer support rep will take seriously. I'm sure the fix is rather trivial but it's going to require some perseverance to reach the right people. It may also help to contact reviewers at CNET, Sound & Vision, HD Guru, etc to see if they can recommend someone at LG to discuss the problem.

It's going to take a bit of work as this is not only a discontinued model but one that had a very limited sales life and was purchased by a trivial number of consumers.
post #462 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 05:50 PM

I've noticed something very strange with my TruMotion auto enabling issue. I only have the issue on the HDMI input that my cable box* is plugged into. I don't have the issue on the HDMI input that my Asus O!Play media player is plugged into. I tried swapping the HDMI inputs and still only the input with the cable box displayed the issue. I also tried swapping the cables and still only the cable box input had the problem. For completions sake, I moved the cable box into the 3rd HDMI input and it still displayed the issue. Anyone else able to corroborate my obvservation?

*My cable box is a Samsung SMT-H3260 with cable service from Time Warner Cable in NYC.
post #463 of 3055 Old 08-02-2010, 06:44 PM

I listed some of my details earlier but it was 100% complete. Here is all data regarding my TV and my Wireless receiver:

TV Software Version Information - Click MENU, Highlight Option, Click FAV button seven times
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4...sioninform.jpg
epak : 3.21.0
model(REALEASE) : 3.21.0
ezcal(REALEASE) : 3.21.0
lgapp(REALEASE) : 0.00.1
lgfont(REALEASE) : 0.00.1
rootfs(REALEASE) : 0.00.1
emanual(REALEASE) : 0.00.1
kernel(REALEASE) : 0.00.1
lgres(REALEASE) : 0.00.1
micom(REALEASE) : 0.03.3

TV Firmware - Click MENU, Highlight Option, Click 1 button seven times
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6011/tvfirmware.jpg
Current Ver. : Ver. 3.21.0
File : LG6000

Host Diagnostics - Select HDMI5 as your input, Click MENU, Highlight Audio, Click 1 button 5 times
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6...agnostics1.jpg
Firmware Version(MP) : 3.22.00(0.0.32.33)
Micom Version : V3.23
Compile Date & Time : 20090918 & 10:13:22

Host Diagnostics - Select HDMI1 as your input, Click MENU, Click Channel, Highlight Auto Tuning, Click 1 button 5 times
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3...agnostics2.jpg
Firmware Version(MP) : 3.21.00(0.0.32.33)
Micom Version : V3.03
BaseBand SW Version : V0, Date : 2009-09-03a
Compile Date & Time : 20090821 & 11:02:29

Label on Back of TV Panel
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9...koftvpanel.jpg
MODEL NO. : 55LH95-UA
SVC CODE: 55LH95-UA.AUSVLJR
MANUFACTURED: SEPTEMBER, 2009
Factory ID : LZ
ASSEMBLED IN MEXICO

Label Underneath Wireless Unit
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7...thwireless.jpg
MODEL NO. : ASW1000-UA
MANUFACTURED : SEPTEMBER, 2009
Factory ID : SE
MADE IN KOREA
post #464 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:

Why don't you stop claiming that there is no problem? Out of the people who have this TV and have bothered to test and report back, I think more have reported that the problem does exist. If you don't see it or aren't bothered by it, good for you, but don't claim it doesn't exist or is an isolated defect or tell other members to stop talking about it. Thanks.
post #465 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 04:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmachine79 View Post

Why don't you stop claiming that there is no problem? Out of the people who have this TV and have bothered to test and report back, I think more have reported that the problem does exist. If you don't see it or aren't bothered by it, good for you, but don't claim it doesn't exist or is an isolated defect or tell other members to stop talking about it. Thanks.

I don't think the p5browne has ever denied that the problem doesn't exist but that it's not a clear cut issue. While you may think that more people suffer from the problem than don't, that is common interpretation as people seek out forums to voice whatever issues they may have. If lemonslice is correct and that the problem is also dependent on external HDMI devices, that could explain why some have reported not having the issue.
post #466 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 07:53 AM
AVS Special Member

I basically have every HDMI output going into my Yamaha AVR then to HDMI 2. My PAL/NTSC DVD player goes into HDMI 1 and my Calibration Pattern Generator going into HDMI 3. Don't have a cable receiver, just ExpressVu, and Dishnet satellites feeding the Yamaha, as well as my Blu-ray and HD DVD players. Being 65, maybe I just don't see the problem. I also sit back about 10 feet when watching.
post #467 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 09:40 AM

New 55LHX owner here... unloaded my 61" Sammy DLP for the sleeker lines and room-space reclaimed with this new beast.

55LHX provides STUNNING blacks, I must say. The picture is amazing as well.

In reading a little bit of the forum here so far, I see some people have TruMotion issues. I will investigate mine more when I get home and report back. I will say TruMotion looked pretty horrible on quickly-moving scenes when I was doing some examination on the TV. I generally keep it off. I've been playing with the settings so much I honestly dont remember if it's going back to a default of "On" every time I power cycle it.

One thing I have noticed, however, is a random... grey-ish, white-noise-ish line appearing randomly during regular TV and/or video game system useage. For now, I'm attributing this to my having my wireless media box essentially enclosed 2 feet below it in the TV Stand, however I plan on hard-wiring in the near future.

Other than that, this thing looks phenom.
post #468 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 10:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyVegas View Post

New 55LHX owner here... unloaded my 61" Sammy DLP for the sleeker lines and room-space reclaimed with this new beast.

55LHX provides STUNNING blacks, I must say. The picture is amazing as well.

In reading a little bit of the forum here so far, I see some people have TruMotion issues. I will investigate mine more when I get home and report back. I will say TruMotion looked pretty horrible on quickly-moving scenes when I was doing some examination on the TV. I generally keep it off. I've been playing with the settings so much I honestly dont remember if it's going back to a default of "On" every time I power cycle it.

One thing I have noticed, however, is a random... grey-ish, white-noise-ish line appearing randomly during regular TV and/or video game system useage. For now, I'm attributing this to my having my wireless media box essentially enclosed 2 feet below it in the TV Stand, however I plan on hard-wiring in the near future.

Other than that, this thing looks phenom.

As mentioned earlier in the Forum, faster transfers are obtained by using the direct connect rather than the wireless. Welcome to the 55LHX Club. Several other members still anxiously waiting for theirs to arrive. QVC upped their price this week! Adorama brought theirs down. Buy.com staying pat.
post #469 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 10:31 AM

Thanks, p5browne.

Also, to mention... I ran a HK AVR347 into a mid-range Polk 5.1 speaker set on my DLP rig when I had it. As part of the room reconfigure, I boxed up those speakers and have the AVR347 in the TV stand as of now - being unused. I'm evaluating the stock speakers now and I have to say, ESPECIALLY compared to the Sammy DLP speakers, these speakers sounds tolerable. Sure, it's not surround and top-quality, but you could get by if you weren't picky... but if you're on AVS Forums, you're picky.

I'm still seeking this thread for some proper base settings to set up and config off of...
post #470 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 11:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyVegas View Post

Thanks, p5browne.

Also, to mention... I ran a HK AVR347 into a mid-range Polk 5.1 speaker set on my DLP rig when I had it. As part of the room reconfigure, I boxed up those speakers and have the AVR347 in the TV stand as of now - being unused. I'm evaluating the stock speakers now and I have to say, ESPECIALLY compared to the Sammy DLP speakers, these speakers sounds tolerable. Sure, it's not surround and top-quality, but you could get by if you weren't picky... but if you're on AVS Forums, you're picky.

I'm still seeking this thread for some proper base settings to set up and config off of...

The simplest to start with is to transfer the THX IRE Values to Expert 1 and 2, bump up the BL on Expert 2 for Daytime viewing. Run Picture Wizard that puts the values into Expert 1, then transfer the new values to Expert 2 and THX. You may also want to decide whether White Balance on Warm, Medium or Cool gives you the PQ you prefer. With the 55LHX - that was about all the tweaking I've done up to this time.
post #471 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 03:12 PM
AVS Special Member

My TV was delivered in one piece without any damage. The delivery guy did not want to open the box prior to my signing the release form. Had to offer him $20.

Haven't noticed any stuck pixels, screen uniformity isn't extraordinary when displaying solid colors but doesn't appear to be an issue with real world viewing. Size wise it works much better in my room than the 60" Sharp I returned. I'm back to owning a big tv rather than a "damn, that thing is big" tv. Don't know about the TruMotion bug but I don't find TruMotion on low to be as egregious as it is on other TV's.

So far so good.
post #472 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 04:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

My TV was delivered in one piece without any damage. The delivery guy did not want to open the box prior to my signing the release form. Had to offer him $20.

Haven't noticed any stuck pixels, screen uniformity isn't extraordinary when displaying solid colors but doesn't appear to be an issue with real world viewing. Size wise it works much better in my room than the 60" Sharp I returned. I'm back to owning a big tv rather than a "damn, that thing is big" tv. Don't know about the TruMotion bug but I don't find TruMotion on low to be as egregious as it is on other TV's.

So far so good.

What was your build date and Firmware. Did the set arrive strapped on a pallet, or just the box. Should have sent you the info Cleveland sent me about the Insurance Requirements - I have the driver read through that lengthy document while I check out the set. When he's finished reading, I'm finished checking out the set.
Bezel is a lot more appropriate than the huge Bezel that's on the 55LH90. Wait till you watch it at night when the Bars and Bezel meld, and you virtually don't see the bars. Just appears you're watching a smaller set. The Panel is almost the same Black as the Bezel.
post #473 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:

I don't think the p5browne has ever denied that the problem doesn't exist but that it's not a clear cut issue. While you may think that more people suffer from the problem than don't, that is common interpretation as people seek out forums to voice whatever issues they may have. If lemonslice is correct and that the problem is also dependent on external HDMI devices, that could explain why some have reported not having the issue.

I'm not saying more people have it than not, but of the people who have tested and reported back, more have reported having it than not having it. And I don't think it's appropriate to tell people to "stop bringing it up", to either live with it or exchange the TV but either way stop talking about it. It is a problem, confirmed by several people. I'm not saying it exists with every single 55LHX, but everyone should feel free to report back their own findings and discuss the issue to make others aware of potential issues and try to find a work-around.

Regarding AVR use, I use a Yamaha RX-V3900 and I've tested from device to AVR to HDMI5 on the TV directly, and device to AVR to HDMI1 on media box to HDMI5 on the TV directly. I've only briefly used the wireless mode.
post #474 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 06:53 PM

I haven't read the entire thread regarding the TruMotion "bug" per-say, but as soon as I turned the TV on - and there was a scene with a car driving fast in the first 5 minutes of it being on - I noticed TruMotion creating AWFUL blur around the moving area -- probably about 1/8th the size of the TV. I immediately recalled TruMotion being a culprit of such things, turned it off, and haven't seen it again.

Not sure if that's a "bug" or a crappy design of TruMotion but... It's off.
post #475 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

But stop bringing the problem back up!

We are in the process of troubleshooting the problem and sharing our test results. This is ongoing.

-nony
post #476 of 3055 Old 08-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Advanced Member

Here's what TruMotion events look like in the logfile - (See How to log your TV for getting started instructions)

tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC set index: 0 (TruMotion set to Off)
tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC level 0

tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC set index: 5 (TruMotion set to Low)
tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC level 1

tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC set index: 2 (TruMotion set to High)
tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC level 2

Comments in parenthesis are mine. You can generate these events as you toggle thru the TruMotion 240Hz settings in any picture mode. The expectation is that TruMotion will be initialized (and logged) at startup to the last powerdown value. I have observed this behavior on the panel and in the logfile when TruMotion was either set to Low or High. However, I'm not seeing an explicit initialization as would be required when TruMotion is set to Off.

-nony
post #477 of 3055 Old 08-04-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:

Here's what TruMotion events look like in the logfile - (See How to log your TV for getting started instructions)

tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC set index: 0 (TruMotion set to Off)
tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC level 0

tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC set index: 5 (TruMotion set to Low)
tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC level 1

tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC set index: 2 (TruMotion set to High)
tUiMain ] [FRC ] MEMC level 2

Comments in parenthesis are mine. You can generate these events as you toggle thru the TruMotion 240Hz settings in any picture mode. The expectation is that TruMotion will be initialized (and logged) at startup to the last powerdown value. I have observed this behavior on the panel and in the logfile when TruMotion was either set to Low or High. However, I'm not seeing an explicit initialization as would be required when TruMotion is set to Off.

-nony

So basically, when TruMotion is Low or High at power off, TruMotion is explicitly set to Low or High during power on. But if TruMotion is Off at power off, it is NOT explicitly set to anything during power on. So it seems that the TV then operates at the default level, but we don't know what the default level is. To me, it looks like High as I notice a significant amount of motion artefacts.
post #478 of 3055 Old 08-04-2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:

So basically, when TruMotion is Low or High at power off, TruMotion is explicitly set to Low or High during power on. But if TruMotion is Off at power off, it is NOT explicitly set to anything during power on. So it seems that the TV then operates at the default level, but we don't know what the default level is. To me, it looks like High as I notice a significant amount of motion artefacts.

Assuming the TV operates at some default level and the default level does not indicate it's being enabled in the logs, I wonder what displays in the logs for those individuals who don't have the issue. Will theirs display MEMC level 0 (TruMotion off) when they start their TV as one might expect based on both Low and High being logged on startup.

nony, nice find on the logging and detective work!. I would love to take a look at that data on my TV but have neither a serial cable nor a serial port on my computer.
post #479 of 3055 Old 08-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

So basically, when TruMotion is Low or High at power off, TruMotion is explicitly set to Low or High during power on. But if TruMotion is Off at power off, it is NOT explicitly set to anything during power on.

Precisely. This is the observable behavior in my test environment and may be representative of all users with the TruMotion problem - subject to independent confirmation, of course. Can you or anyone else confirm?

Quote:

So it seems that the TV then operates at the default level, but we don't know what the default level is. To me, it looks like High as I notice a significant amount of motion artefacts.

It looks like there is a way to pull a detailed status from the FRC (Frame Rate Control) subsystem debug menus as can be seen here-

Code:
2:ORG MAIN $ 52

*************Select Menu & Exit************
[0x01] SPI Firmware Download
[0x02] MFC Init
[0x03] MFC I2C Read
[0x04] MFC I2C Write
[0x05] FRC Change TruM Level
[0x06] FRC Demo Mode Control
[0x07] FRC Change demo bar color
[0x08] FRC On/Off control
[0x10] FRC Get current status
[0x11] FRC Set bypass window.....
[0x12] FRC Get FW version.....
[0x14] FRC Show Film Mode Debug
[0x20] FRC Set video block
[0x21] FRC Control LVDS Spread Spectrum
[0x22] FRC Control DDR Spread Spectrum
[0x23] FRC Debug block enable/disable
[0x24] FRC Read ModelType
[0x25] FRC Read HV total
[0x26] FRC Read URSA type check
[0x27] FRC Set LVDS power
[0x28] FRC Set output timing
[0x90] FRC Reset
[0x91] FRC Set download mode
[0x92] FRC Chage Frame Rate
[0x93] FRC All Function enable/disable
[0xFF] Exit

select = : 0x
-nony
post #480 of 3055 Old 08-04-2010, 08:30 AM
AVS Special Member

I see in your listing the following:

[0x05] FRC Change TruM Level

Does the 55LHX also require that Special Service Remote, or is there a Key sequence that can be used to enter the Service Menu? Once entered, either way, would there not be a Service Menu setting for the TruMotion? Have now received my Service Password - if I get time will go and check it out.

Can you believe it - Nothing in the Knowledgebase about the 55LHX! E-Mailed LG as to what the URL is for the 55LHX is. Will also borrow the LG service guy's Service Remote to see if it will get into the 55LH90s and 55LHX Service Menu, and if so, order one from him.l

For those so into this art form:

http://www.lg-hack.info/cgi-bin/sn_forum.cgi
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung 55 Inch Led Hdtv Un55b8500 , Lg 55lhx 55 Inch Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page