Forum Jump: 

post #301 of 301 Old 06-28-2014, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiribomb View Post
So today was the big Walmart sale on this Tv and I got it as did a lot of others as it is sold out.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=LC-52SB57UN&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=7613477765606266221&ei=Uv_1SsTWF4PasQOK-pkZ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnu m=4&ved=0CA8Q8wIwAw#ps-sellers

I was able to get it for under $800 and change and such will consider this a entry level large panel LCD.

So let get to talking and giving some feed back.

I like the look of the unit, and am currently watching the ESPN Ohio St v. Penn St game to check for motion and blurr.

My OTA signal via ABC 7.1 in Los Angeles looks very good, no un-natural movements or speed, good flow and continuity.

Set the unit up to the default settings and will try other input sources soon.
Just noticed I still have this booked marked in my browser. Almost 5 years later and this TV is still working like it did when I bought it, lol. Picture still looks good and with a BR player with upscale dvd it works like it should. It is used everyday by my kids and me for tv, games, interwebs at least 8 hours a day. Dont notice the buzzing anymore, hdmi sometimes has handshake issues with a laptop, just need to shut it off and turn it on again. Love this unit, built tough, screen cleaned with plastic polish, and looks new. Just thought I would update the thread, I hope this unit lasts like a tube tv and goes at least another 5 or 10 years. Incandescent bulbs put off some heat, but led was too pricey back in 2009, lol. Once again never pay over a grand for a tv, lol. Hope to hear from others with this tv.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page