Curtis LCDVD326A 32" blinks 7 times. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-09-2010, 09:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Curtis LCDVD326A 32" blinks 7 times.

the tv blinks 7 times... when you turn the tv on after it gets to 5 blinks the back lights turn on but no picture. then it blinks 2 more times, for a total of 7 blinks.

I know its a power board issue but I am having no look in finding a service manual to trouble shoot this TV.

Ive already replaced the low power side caps and mofets. still blinking 7 times.

Power board # FSP205-4E03
LL
LL
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-22-2011, 10:55 AM

Sorry to post in an old thread, but I want to share my experience with repair of this power supply.

Unless they were shorted, you did not need to replace the mosfets in the secondary...

Since you have already replaced the bad capacitors in the 12V and 24V secondary, check if you have 5V standby voltage.

If you have 5V standby, please try replacing capacitor EC4 (near the lower transformer in the middle of the board). It should be a 33uF/50V capacitor, but mine tested out-of-spec at only 15uF. Replacing with a new 33uF/50V should restore functionality to this power supply and allow you to turn on the TV.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-19-2013, 01:14 PM

amigo puedo hacerte una pregunta , yo tengo un lcd 32" con esta fuente. y me comenzo una falla. de que no prendia sino hasta darle al boton de encendido varias veces .

en pocas palabras si encendia y se escuchaba pero no me encendian las lamparas. yo revise la fuente . ojo no soy muy experto. y medi la parte donde entrega los 24 voltios

para el inversor y no los entrega. solo cambie los condensadores EC6, EC7 ,EC8, EC9, EC14 PERO mi falla persiste ....
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays