the "help me choose an LCD" thread - Page 217 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #6481 of 6482 Unread Today, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sorry for the short response, but I'd check out the LG LB7100 on sale right now. Might be what you're going for considering you'll have a gaming console hooked up to it and LG has great input lag response.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-60-cl...&skuId=3734021
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6482 of 6482 Unread Today, 11:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Ok guys looking for some help. I need to have a television in the next 2 days....

Currently I have a Sony HW40ES projector with a 118" Criterion in the media room. But, I need to put up a tv in the living room as ours went out and we need the normal every day television in additttion to the media room tv.

Looking at 65" or so
Budget, doesn't really matter but would prefer under $3000

I originally was going to get the Sony X850b in the 65" but I can't seem to find it here near me in stock and ordering wont get it here by Tuesday.

Then I thought ok I'll get the samsung 65" 7150, it's not 4k but I don't overly care about 4k to be honest. It would be nice but not a huge deal.

And the reviews keep listing it as a great tv.

well, I'm somewhat questioning myself and wondering if it's worth moving up in televisions to a 8550 or a 9000? I would honestly prefer not to spend $4k on a television when the 7150 is $1800.
I know the 9000 is pretty much future proof...or so they say.

thoughts?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lcd Hdtv , Samsung 55 Inch Led Hdtv Un55b8500 , Samsung Un55b8000 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz Led Hdtv , Lg 55lh40 55 Inch Lcd Hdtv , Toshiba , Cables Interconnects
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page