Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northern Virginia
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Looking for help too. I am overwhelmed by the information and 4K transition info. I am moving into a new house, have prewired the family room for 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos, and need a new TV. Here are my requirements
1. Budget is under $2,500
2. Size is 65" to 70."
3. The room has a lot of windows so LCD\LED will probably work better.
4. I occasionally play video games (Xbox 1) so input lag must be good.
5. Don't care about smart features.
6. Don't care about sound quality.
7. 3D is not important but would be nice.
8. 4K is not important but would be nice.
Looks like the Vizio 2014 P70 is a great deal right now for $2,000. However, I am torn whether to opt for 4K over 3D as it is likely that the P70 can't display the highest quality picture from a future 4K Blu-ray player.