the "help me choose an LCD" thread - Page 330 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 221Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #9871 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 06:31 PM
Member
 
Accidental's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So I'm moving up from an ~8 year old 65" 1080p Mitsubishi DLP TV to a 75" LCD TV.

I have done a TON of research on 75"+ LCD TVs and am really stuck on what to get. I have spent countless hours in stores and have a few preferences but I want to see what people think here.
  • Budget = $3,000
  • Seating Distance = Average of 13 feet
  • No size or placement limitations
  • Used mainly for TV (HD 1080i/720p), movies (4K BluRay, HTPC) and possibly sports. Very little gaming
  • Room lighting is controlled. Very few windows. Typically dim and no direct sunlight on the TV.

I want to try and avoid spending over $3,000 (minus tax and shipping) unless there is a very good reason to do so. There is always a law of diminishing returns, especially for electronics.

I prefer to have HDR, FALD (or similar?) with dark blacks, 4K. 3D is a nice but not a must-have. 120Hz native is nice but I can live with 60Hz (I think?). I don't care about the built-in speakers since it will be connected to a receiver & speakers.

There seems to be a WIDE range of 75" TVs. I found one for $2K at Sams, but I can't x-ref the model to any mainstream model:
  • Sam's Club: Samsung UN75JU641D ($2,000)
  • LG 75UH8500 ($3,000)
  • Sony XBR75X850D ($2,500)
  • .. any others. What do you recommend? Picture quality is my #1.
Accidental is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9872 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 06:59 PM
Advanced Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental View Post
So I'm moving up from an ~8 year old 65" 1080p Mitsubishi DLP TV to a 75" LCD TV.

I have done a TON of research on 75"+ LCD TVs and am really stuck on what to get. I have spent countless hours in stores and have a few preferences but I want to see what people think here.
  • Budget = $3,000
  • Seating Distance = Average of 13 feet
  • No size or placement limitations
  • Used mainly for TV (HD 1080i/720p), movies (4K BluRay, HTPC) and possibly sports. Very little gaming
  • Room lighting is controlled. Very few windows. Typically dim and no direct sunlight on the TV.

I want to try and avoid spending over $3,000 (minus tax and shipping) unless there is a very good reason to do so. There is always a law of diminishing returns, especially for electronics.

I prefer to have HDR, FALD (or similar?) with dark blacks, 4K. 3D is a nice but not a must-have. 120Hz native is nice but I can live with 60Hz (I think?). I don't care about the built-in speakers since it will be connected to a receiver & speakers.

There seems to be a WIDE range of 75" TVs. I found one for $2K at Sams, but I can't x-ref the model to any mainstream model:
  • Sam's Club: Samsung UN75JU641D ($2,000)
  • LG 75UH8500 ($3,000)
  • Sony XBR75X850D ($2,500)
  • .. any others. What do you recommend? Picture quality is my #1.
  • Sam's Club: Samsung UN75JU641D ($2,000) - similar to the JU6500, VA panel with decent blacks, 60 Hz, judder issues.
  • LG 75UH8500 ($3,000) - IPS panel won't have the deep blacks you want, 120 Hz, no judder, mediocre edge lit local dimming.
  • Sony XBR75X850D ($2,500) - IPS panel won't have the deep blacks you want, 120 Hz, no judder, no local dimming.
If you can go to $4K, the Sony XBR75X940D has a 120 Hz with the bright high end Triluminos VA panel with deep blacks, excellent FALD, HDR, and 3D. It has exceptional picture quality and tics all of your boxes.
Accidental likes this.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #9873 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 07:40 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 11
You just missed the p75 for 2900. This is the uh8500. The 850d is going to be pretty much the same. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0165.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1799865
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0170.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	1799873


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Accidental likes this.
Fastblack is online now  
post #9874 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Member
 
Accidental's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the feedback. The 8500 solid color test looks terrible. It seems there are big differences between a $3K and $4K TV? E.g. LG 8500 vs Sony 940
Accidental is online now  
post #9875 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 09:24 PM
Senior Member
 
bcab17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
Both Samsung's are 60 Hz VA panel sets with judder in 24p playback such as with a blu ray. Between the two, the KU6300 has deeper black levels than the KU7000 which has better motion control. Both have good upscaling. Overall the Sony is better except for viewing in a dark room, which is a drawback with all IPS panel sets due to weaker contrast levels. Every set in the lower price range will have some issues. You'll have decide for your self which is best based on room conditions and usage.
Thanks Dave. Yep, it looks like 60Hz panels are all I'll find at this price point, but I have read that the Sony does a pretty good job of handling motion. My sister does not have Blu-ray player, so I don't think 24p judder would be an issue, since I don't think it effects cable/FiOS content (not sure if it effects things like House of Cards streamed from Netflix, which she definitely watches).


You mention that the KU7000 has better motion control, but worse black level than the KU6300. I did not know that. As for the "blacks" does the KU7000 have an IPS panel? The reviews I read seem to indicate that the KU6300 and 7000 are pretty much the same, but the 7000 has HDR (natively) and an upgraded remote. The KU7000 is around $750, so I think the KU6300 @ $480 would be a better value for her.


I think I can simplify her choice. If she mostly watches tv at night with the lights low or off, go for the Samsung. If she watches tv mostly with the lights on, spend a little more, and get the Sony.
bcab17 is offline  
post #9876 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 09:44 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental View Post
Thanks for the feedback. The 8500 solid color test looks terrible. It seems there are big differences between a $3K and $4K TV? E.g. LG 8500 vs Sony 940
I went with the 8500 because of the price, and what looked like a great picture in the store. Took it home, and immediately noticed the light bleeding and terrible blacks since my house isnt nearly as bright as a store. I even swapped it out because I thought I just had a bad set... Not the case, the new one is slightly better, but still bad. The Vizio P75 has great ratings, and dropped to 2900 this weekend, so I ordered that. If this for some reason doesnt make me happy, I think I'll go to the Sony and be done with it. The only problem I have with the Sony is the input lag in 4k and hdr is 60ms or so which is pretty bad for gaming. The picture quality however is phenomenal.
Accidental likes this.
Fastblack is online now  
post #9877 of 9890 Old 11-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcab17 View Post
Thanks Dave. Yep, it looks like 60Hz panels are all I'll find at this price point, but I have read that the Sony does a pretty good job of handling motion. My sister does not have Blu-ray player, so I don't think 24p judder would be an issue, since I don't think it effects cable/FiOS content (not sure if it effects things like House of Cards streamed from Netflix, which she definitely watches).


You mention that the KU7000 has better motion control, but worse black level than the KU6300. I did not know that. As for the "blacks" does the KU7000 have an IPS panel? The reviews I read seem to indicate that the KU6300 and 7000 are pretty much the same, but the 7000 has HDR (natively) and an upgraded remote. The KU7000 is around $750, so I think the KU6300 @ $480 would be a better value for her.


I think I can simplify her choice. If she mostly watches tv at night with the lights low or off, go for the Samsung. If she watches tv mostly with the lights on, spend a little more, and get the Sony.
As I said previously, both the KU6300 and KU7000 have VA panels with some judder, and at $270 less, the KU6300 is the better value.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #9878 of 9890 Old Yesterday, 05:16 AM
Senior Member
 
vipervick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brentwood, CA
Posts: 247
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
Curved is a bad idea. Just buy the KS8000 somewhere else.
Why?

_________________________________________

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
vipervick is offline  
post #9879 of 9890 Old Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Member
 
bikerneil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Finally Pulled The Trigger - Sony XBR-75X940D

After weeks and weeks of deliberation and studying everything I could get my hands on, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a Sony XBR-75X940D. I previously had a 58" Plasma that was 10 years old. I was concerned about making sure that the upgrade was truly worthy, with a significant improvement in my TV viewing experience. MISSION SUCCESS is all I can say.

This TV is even better than I had hoped for. I went back and forth on whether to go with the 75" XBR, or to go with a 65" LG OLED. After seeing them both at numerous big box stores and after reading reviews from every forum and magazine on the planet, it ultimately came down to finding a store that displayed the 2 screens side by side, in immediately adjacent, side by side setup. This setup allowed me to determine that (for me) SIZE was more important than the slightly better picture image QUALITY on the OLED. To me, there's nothing better than being totally immersed in a 75" screen size (especially when the picture quality is as good as the XBR's!). I posted several different questions on several different forums asking people which they liked more, but in the end it all came down to seeing them sitting side by side. When I saw this, I was amazed at how much larger the 75" screen is than the 65".

I love my new TV, it's an absolute BEAST, with a fantastic picture. I was concerned about the picture being comparable to my old plasma. Ha! That issue is no issue.

After installing the 75" XBR, I found that I really needed to also upgrade my sound system as well, so I also purchased a new Surround System, a new 4K Blu Ray player, and 3 new front speakers too. I thought that my wife might eventually object to the endless upgrades but she has loved every one of the upgrades and she is ecstatic with the results too.

Last but not least, those considering a similar upgrade should allocate some time for programming, and several wiring iterations to ensure the system is 100% easy to use. It took me about two days to get to this point with my system, but I can now say that my system is easier to use than it was with my old tv and surround, and it also has 5X the ability!

I hope this review helps someone else who might also be on the fence with similar issues.

I am 1000% happy and satisfied.
Accidental likes this.

bikerneil

McIntosh 6700 Receiver / Amp, Martin Logan Source ESL Floor Loud Speakers, Martin Logan ESL Center Channel, Polk PSW1000 Subwoofer, Inwall Rear Speakers, Yamaha RX-V667 Surround Processor, Project Debut Carbon DC Turntable, Sony 5 Disc CD Player.

Last edited by bikerneil; Yesterday at 07:08 AM.
bikerneil is offline  
post #9880 of 9890 Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental View Post
Thanks for the feedback. The 8500 solid color test looks terrible. It seems there are big differences between a $3K and $4K TV? E.g. LG 8500 vs Sony 940
Yes, the Sony 940D is on a whole different level with the Triliminos VA panel and FALD.
Accidental likes this.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #9881 of 9890 Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM
Newbie
 
bk2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Upgrade my 65" to a 75" 4k

1. Budget - $5000 or under

2. Seating distance - 8-10 feet

3. Size/placement limitations - Looking at 75" sets, will be wall mounted, no placement limitations.

4. Uses and sources - Gaming (Xbox one S, PS4 pro), Streaming (Netflix and Amazon Prime, mostly), Movies... In that order.

5. Room lighting - Lighting controlled, kept dark.


I have been looking at the Sony xbr75x940d, Vizio P75-C1, and the Samsung ks9000. Which would be best? I would like FALD for using the set to watch movies, but not ruling the Samsung out due to the low input lag.

Thank you
bk2006 is offline  
post #9882 of 9890 Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk2006 View Post
Upgrade my 65" to a 75" 4k

1. Budget - $5000 or under

2. Seating distance - 8-10 feet

3. Size/placement limitations - Looking at 75" sets, will be wall mounted, no placement limitations.

4. Uses and sources - Gaming (Xbox one S, PS4 pro), Streaming (Netflix and Amazon Prime, mostly), Movies... In that order.

5. Room lighting - Lighting controlled, kept dark.


I have been looking at the Sony xbr75x940d, Vizio P75-C1, and the Samsung ks9000. Which would be best? I would like FALD for using the set to watch movies, but not ruling the Samsung out due to the low input lag.

Thank you
If gaming is truly your priority, the Samsung UN75KS9000 for $5,000 is what you want. It's great for gaming, but the edge-lit local dimming isn't very good. The Sony XBR75X940D at $4,000 is better for everything else with 600 zone FALD but it has a higher input lag as do all Sony's.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #9883 of 9890 Old Today, 09:09 AM
Member
 
RxDiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlm86 View Post
I'm kind of right with you, build my own htpc etc and I walk thru these TV details and specs, go look at these overcalibrated tvs at best buy and come home and say wtf?
LOL... Hit me back if you decide on something...
Btw.. Hospital pharmacist...... Thanks
tpallred/jlm86, have you guys reached any conclusions? Much of the discussion here is way over my head; I'm quite happy with a 3 y/o Panny 50" plasma in one room, but am looking to add a second, 40-43" LCD in a second room [den], no gaming but plenty of sports/dvds/blurays watched in HD, and don't want to spend a fortune; I'll use an existing Pioneer SB23W Andrew Jones soundbar/sub with it. I'm thinking a Sony or Samsung. Any thoughts, anyone? Buehler? Buehler?
RxDiesel is online now  
post #9884 of 9890 Unread Today, 10:32 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Looking for 65" or 70"

1. Budget
Under $2000, preferable in $1500 range or less

2. Seating distance
This is for a Living room, couch is 12 feet away, others could be 20-30 feet away casually viewing from kitchen island (open floor plan)

3. Size/placement limitations
Going over a fireplace, no other choice, Most of the time will be watching straight on, but some viewers will be at an angle.

4. Uses and sources
Primarily for daily television watching/background of cable TV: news, sports or sitcoms. But will have Tivo bolt set up as well with 4K able apps. Have a 55" ST30 in the basement rec room as well as another option for more relaxed and indepth TV/movies/sports.

5. Room lighting
Well lit room with natural light. Don't forsee watching with the light completely turned off at night but it would be nice to have option to watch with lights dimmed occasionally.


The ST30 has been our primary TV, will we be disappointed with LED?
How bad is the viewing angle on the KS8000?
Weighing the KS8000 and XBR X850. I think LG has an option as well but my dad has a years old entry level LG and I haven't been impressed so I'm biased against LG, probably unreasoably so.
weic25 is online now  
post #9885 of 9890 Unread Today, 12:12 PM
Newbie
 
gmetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
65" TV Thoughs

1 Budget
Under $2000, looking at that $1500 price range

2 Seating Distance
12'

3 Size/placement limitations
None, for now it will sit on a stand until I wall mount it.

4 Users and sources
Just myself and g/f. Sources will be DirecTV, and some sort of gaming console (likely XB1S). I'm a huge sports nut, and we have a slew of shows we record on the DVR. Streaming through the gaming console, or possible external stick.

5 Lighting
Well-lit room in general. Overhead lights 10' above the TV (vaulted ceiling in TV area). Directly to the left of the viewing area, there is a sliding glass door.

Present TV is an old Samsung 46" 1080i DLP. TV has been fine for the 10+ years I've owned it. Replaced the bulb once. Looking to upgrade to a larger TV with newer technology. Stopped at the local BB today, and was comparing between the Samsung UN65K8000FXZA and the Sony XBR-65X850D. Loved the LG OLED, but out of my price range. Sales rep seemed knowledgeable, and owned both a Sony and a Samsung. Her prefers the Sony, and I've never really been a fan of their product. The one feature he pointed out and that I noticed was that the Samsung blacks tend to get washed out the further you move to the side of the TV. The Sony didn't have that problem.

Any thoughts, opinions, feedback?

Anyone have a quick recommendation on a receiver to replace an Onkyo TX-NR609. Need something newer with 4k pass-through, under $500. Trying to avoid Onkyo. Current speakers are center, 2xfronts, 2xrear, 2xsurround, sub. Would be interested in using Atmos with either the surrounds or rear, both are mounted from the ceiling.

Last edited by gmetz; Today at 12:28 PM.
gmetz is online now  
post #9886 of 9890 Unread Today, 12:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmetz View Post
1 Budget
Under $2000, looking at that $1500 price range

The one feature he pointed out and that I noticed was that the Samsung blacks tend to get washed out the further you move to the side of the TV. The Sony didn't have that problem.

Any thoughts, opinions, feedback?
The Samsung KS8000 is a VA panel set, so the offset viewing angle is limited to 20 degrees. The Sony 850D is an IPS panel, so the offset viewing angle goes to a little over 35 degrees. All VA panels have off angle viewing limited to 20 degrees or less, but deeper black levels. IPS panels have offset viewing angles as high as 50 degrees, not plasma or OLED territory but better than VA panels. But IPS panels have weaker black levels, which make them a bad choice for viewing in a dark room. Your room sounds bright so either a VA or IPS panel would work. For HDR and gaming, the KS8000 is the better performer due to lower input lag for gaming, and a brighter panel with low end edge-lit local dimming for HDR. The Sony 850D does not have local dimming so HDR is not so good, you'd have to move up to the Sony 930D for good HDR. The Sony 930D is a VA panel, so limited off angle viewing, and has better performing edge-lit local dimming than the Samsung, but still has a greater input lag for gaming.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #9887 of 9890 Unread Today, 01:14 PM
Newbie
 
gmetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
The Samsung KS8000 is a VA panel set, so the offset viewing angle is limited to 20 degrees. The Sony 850D is an IPS panel, so the offset viewing angle goes to a little over 35 degrees. All VA panels have off angle viewing limited to 20 degrees or less, but deeper black levels. IPS panels have offset viewing angles as high as 50 degrees, not plasma or OLED territory but better than VA panels. But IPS panels have weaker black levels, which make them a bad choice for viewing in a dark room. Your room sounds bright so either a VA or IPS panel would work. For HDR and gaming, the KS8000 is the better performer due to lower input lag for gaming, and a brighter panel with low end edge-lit local dimming for HDR. The Sony 850D does not have local dimming so HDR is not so good, you'd have to move up to the Sony 930D for good HDR. The Sony 930D is a VA panel, so limited off angle viewing, and has better performing edge-lit local dimming than the Samsung, but still has a greater input lag for gaming.
Thanks for the quick response. Sounds like you are favoring the Samsung. I'm going to head to one of their other locations tonight to take another look and speak with a different representation. I like to get lots of opinions for this type of a purchase. Of the three viewing types on the TV (DirecTV, Movies, Gaming), gaming would be the lowest. I haven't turned on my PS3 for anything other then a BD player or streaming in the past 6+ months. I'm using this as an excuse to purchase a new gaming system for FFXV (and my dork side comes out).
gmetz is online now  
post #9888 of 9890 Unread Today, 01:54 PM
Advanced Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmetz View Post
Thanks for the quick response. Sounds like you are favoring the Samsung. I'm going to head to one of their other locations tonight to take another look and speak with a different representation. I like to get lots of opinions for this type of a purchase. Of the three viewing types on the TV (DirecTV, Movies, Gaming), gaming would be the lowest. I haven't turned on my PS3 for anything other then a BD player or streaming in the past 6+ months. I'm using this as an excuse to purchase a new gaming system for FFXV (and my dork side comes out).
I favored the KS8000 because of gaming. Since gaming is not your priority, compare the Sammy KS8000 to the Sony 930D and pick the one you like best.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #9889 of 9890 Unread Today, 01:56 PM
Newbie
 
gmetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
I favored the KS8000 because of gaming. Since gaming is not your priority, compare the Sammy KS8000 to the Sony 930D and pick the one you like best.
Thanks again, will do.
gmetz is online now  
post #9890 of 9890 Unread Today, 01:59 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
hey guys, i have a chance to buy either a 70" elite or 65st60 plasma. both are in excellent condition. which one should i pull the trigger on???
FreaKzZ is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lcd Hdtv , Samsung 55 Inch Led Hdtv Un55b8500 , Samsung Un55b8000 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz Led Hdtv , Lg 55lh40 55 Inch Lcd Hdtv , Toshiba , Cables Interconnects
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off