Official Samsung LED UNxxC6300, UNxxC7000, and UNxxC8000 Owners Thread - Page 211 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #6301 of 6309 Old 12-18-2013, 03:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Riddle View Post

I wish I could, but I don't know how to fix it.

Please help me, show pictures of the service menu with the factory settings. 

Great thanks. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6302 of 6309 Old 12-18-2013, 05:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Shoot me how to get in and a screenshot of you current settings.

fdsfds
post #6303 of 6309 Old 03-31-2014, 05:03 PM

Is there a tilt mount on today's market that's suitable for the UN55C7000?

I finally need to mount my TV and so need to pick up a suitable mount that's compatible with my TV.
post #6304 of 6309 Old 04-05-2014, 05:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffi View Post

Is there a tilt mount on today's market that's suitable for the UN55C7000?

I finally need to mount my TV and so need to pick up a suitable mount that's compatible with my TV.

Just about any universal mount should work. Just make sure that it is made for the screen size and weight of your tv.

fdsfds
post #6305 of 6309 Old 04-05-2014, 07:18 AM

What about the screws required on the back of the TV? Is there a particular depth to them? I've read of some incompability with what come with Sanus mounts for example.
post #6306 of 6309 Old 04-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

What about the screws required on the back of the TV? Is there a particular depth to them? I've read of some incompability with what come with Sanus mounts for example.

The owner's manual should give you the max depth. If the mount doesn't have the screws needed, you can purchase them at Lowe's.

fdsfds
post #6307 of 6309 Old 04-08-2014, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 978
Quote:

Take a toothpick or wooden skewer and place them in the mounting holes on the back of the TV. Mark the depth with a marker. You cannot go deeper than than. With the thickness of the mount, you should come out just find with screws that are just shy of the depth you marked.

Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Dual PSA XV-15se Subwoofers - Samsung UN55C8000 3D LED TV - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - Logitech Harmony One...
post #6308 of 6309 Old 07-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Riddle View Post
I wish I could, but I don't know how to fix it.
I have another Service Menu question concerning my UN46C8000. I need to project the Mirror image instead of the normal TV image. I have browsed the Service Menu under the CONTROL Heading and found an Item called HV Flip. I toggle that item only to find that it merely flipped my image upside down. That is not what I need to do. I need a horizontal Flip.
Does anyone here know of a Service Menu parameter I can toggle for this effect?
Let me explain why I need to be able to toggle this feature: My panel is mounted on a wall between my kitchen and living room. The TV is actually in the living room with the screen facing towards a sofa on the opposite living room wall. Exactly appropriate for viewing in that room. There is an open pass through between the kitchen and living room, and a large 6' by 4' Mirror behind the living room sofa, through which I can see the reflection of the TV screen when I am working in the kitchen. It is at just these times, when I would like to be able to quickly toggle the TV to show a mirror image. That is to undo the left/right image reversal done by the mirror.
So, any ideas you have will be deeply appreciated.
post #6309 of 6309 Old 07-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by john stephens View Post
I have another Service Menu question concerning my UN46C8000. I need to project the Mirror image instead of the normal TV image. I have browsed the Service Menu under the CONTROL Heading and found an Item called HV Flip. I toggle that item only to find that it merely flipped my image upside down. That is not what I need to do. I need a horizontal Flip.
Does anyone here know of a Service Menu parameter I can toggle for this effect?
Let me explain why I need to be able to toggle this feature: My panel is mounted on a wall between my kitchen and living room. The TV is actually in the living room with the screen facing towards a sofa on the opposite living room wall. Exactly appropriate for viewing in that room. There is an open pass through between the kitchen and living room, and a large 6' by 4' Mirror behind the living room sofa, through which I can see the reflection of the TV screen when I am working in the kitchen. It is at just these times, when I would like to be able to quickly toggle the TV to show a mirror image. That is to undo the left/right image reversal done by the mirror.
So, any ideas you have will be deeply appreciated.
Ok, I've got it figured out. It turns out that the vertical flip is simultaneously a horizontal flip. That is to say, the resulting image presents things upside down and in mirror image. This means that I can merely purchase an LED wall mount that is free to rotate in the plane of the TV. This will leave the upside back normal but still in mirror image. Nothing left to do but view the TV after reflection. Cool! It turns out that Wall Mount World sells a number of mounts with the rotation feature. So on a going basis I will have the TV mounted upside down with flipped image, suitable for my viewing from the kitchen. When gusts are present in the living room, I will have the TV mounted normally and image flipped back to normal. Again, cool!
BTW, my initial quandary arose due to the fact that there two ways that the image might have been rotated to the upside down view. One of these would not lend itself to mere in plane rotation as I have described.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page