Official Samsung LNXXC630/C650 Owners Thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jarsofwei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Carlos, CA
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Seems time to start a thread dedicated to the 2010 Samsung C6xx series CCFL LCD TVs.

I've just gotten my LN40C630 panel today. So far pretty good.

Seems the C630 has a semi-matte panel, as opposed to the Ultra Clear Panel of the C650.

Off-angle viewing is decent, but not perfect. Black levels are decent. Overall the picture seems crisp with plenty of pop.

Here are some pics to get us started. Sorry for the poor image compression. I guess imgur isn't the best sharing service.

Slimmed down box:


Some OTA and Ratatouille on Blu-ray




Remote:
jarsofwei is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Newbie
 
Soroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for starting this thread! Looking forward to hearing others impressions and I'll be giving mine as well in a few weeks. I ordered my LN46C630 last night from Amazon and I should have it in about a week and a half.

Congrats on your new TV, Looks beautiful in those off screen pics!!
Soroc is offline  
post #3 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
bluewhale1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
What is your primary video source going to be cable or sat.,?
bluewhale1 is offline  
post #4 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jarsofwei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Carlos, CA
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhale1 View Post

What do you have attached cable or sat.,?

That was comcast coax directly in without a set top box. I just picked up an HD DVR from comcast, though. Here are a few shots of Watchmen on HBO.

This shot was taken from 2 feet away, you can see some light bleed on the corners. This is not visible from a normal viewing distance of 4-6 feet:




This second shot is the same still taken from about 6 feet away with the camera zoomed in. The bleed/flashlighting from the previous pic is much less noticeable, and it's even less noticeable to my eyes. I can't tell what set'll look like in a dark room, but I'll know in a few hours.

jarsofwei is offline  
post #5 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
bluewhale1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Thanks for the pictures. I have a Samsung 32a550. I am looking to upgrade to either a Sony ex500 or the Samsung 630/650. Can you tell me if the screen fit mode has any cut off if you are switching between hd channels like sci fi, espn, and then watch the non hd channels like normal abc,cbs or even the standard sci fi channel?
bluewhale1 is offline  
post #6 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jarsofwei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Carlos, CA
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhale1 View Post

Thanks for the pictures. I have a Samsung 32a550. I am looking to upgrade to either a Sony ex500 or the Samsung 630/650. Can you tell me if the screen fit mode has any cut off if you are switching between hd channels like sci fi, espn, and then watch the non hd channels like normal abc,cbs or even the standard sci fi channel?

There's a picture size mode that doesn't crop the picture at all, if that's what you're asking about. I'm using the standard 16:9 mode, which does have a little bit of overscan, which I'm just used to.
jarsofwei is offline  
post #7 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
bluewhale1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Ok thanks i don't want the 4x3 cropped bars but i also don't want any of the picture cut off either
bluewhale1 is offline  
post #8 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Member
 
sweetcell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was about to pull the trigger on a B630 today, when I saw that the C630 is out... so I'm once again considering my options. The increase in contrast would be nice, the set is going in a sunny room.

(I want to post a link, so this is my third post... please ignore)
sweetcell is offline  
post #9 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Member
 
sweetcell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
the C650 has a refresh rate of 120 Hz, right?

looking at page 57 of the manual (http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/co...01Eng-0212.pdf), it reads:

Quote:


Panel native 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz

Hopefully this doesn't mean what I think it means... everywhere else online states 120 Hz. Hopefully I'm mis-understanding, mis-reading, or it's an error in the manual.
sweetcell is offline  
post #10 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Member
 
djmuzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The remote seems not to be that nice like last years model.
djmuzi is offline  
post #11 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Member
 
hendermd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcell View Post

the C650 has a refresh rate of 120 Hz, right?

looking at page 57 of the manual (http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/co...01Eng-0212.pdf), it reads:



Hopefully this doesn't mean what I think it means... everywhere else online states 120 Hz. Hopefully I'm mis-understanding, mis-reading, or it's an error in the manual.

From page 19:

"Auto Motion Plus 120Hz (Off / Clear / Standard /
Smooth / Custom / Demo): Removes drag from fast
scenes with a lot of movement to provide a clearer
picture.
✎✎ If noise occurs on the screen, please set the
Auto Motion Plus 120Hz to Off. If Auto Motion
Plus 120Hz is Custom, you can set up the
Blur Reduction, Judder Reduction or Reset
manually.
✎✎ If Auto Motion Plus 120Hz is Demo, you can
compare the difference between on and off
modes.
Blur Reduction: Adjusts the blur reduction level from
video sources.
Judder Reduction: Adjusts the judder reduction level
from video sources when playing films.
Reset: Reset the custom settings.
■■ Auto Protection Time (2 hours / 4 hours /"
hendermd is offline  
post #12 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jarsofwei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Carlos, CA
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
The C630 and C650 series should both be 120hz.
jarsofwei is offline  
post #13 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Jottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Here's something strange. Does the stand of the c630 have a red "touch of color" going though it? The C630's are supposed to be grey, but the online pictures show the stand as having a distinct red bar going through it...see below....


I think it's not there. Can anyone who owns one of these chime in to verify that the stand is in fact all black and not red?
Jottle is offline  
post #14 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jarsofwei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Carlos, CA
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottle View Post

Here's something strange. Does the stand of the c630 have a red "touch of color" going though it? The C630's are supposed to be grey, but the online pictures show the stand as having a distinct red bar going through it...see below....


I think it's not there. Can anyone who owns one of these chime in to verify that the stand is in fact all black and not red?

Just checked - LN40C630 - the stand is all black. I even shined a flashlight on it to make sure. It's a really minimalistic looking tv, which is nice.
jarsofwei is offline  
post #15 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Member
 
beancroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottle View Post

Here's something strange. Does the stand of the c630 have a red "touch of color" going though it? The C630's are supposed to be grey, but the online pictures show the stand as having a distinct red bar going through it...see below....


I think it's not there. Can anyone who owns one of these chime in to verify that the stand is in fact all black and not red?

I have the 46C630, and there is no red in the base.

However, when I got it, the part of the base you slide the TV in was crooked. I had to unscrew the whole thing and straighten it out.
beancroc is offline  
post #16 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Member
 
mcnail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by beancroc View Post

I have the 46C630, and there is no red in the base.

However, when I got it, the part of the base you slide the TV in was crooked. I had to unscrew the whole thing and straighten it out.

What are your thoughts on the 46C630? Care to share any impressions?
mcnail is offline  
post #17 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Member
 
Sousa86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
anyone have the c650 yet? feel free to post your experience lol returned the 46b750 and looking at the 46c650. also, anyone know if these new models still have the auto dimming in dark scenes that CAN-NOT be turned off? Really looking to get the c650

James Bond: I think I'll call it a Vesper.
Vesper Lynd: Because of the bitter aftertaste?
James Bond: No, because once you've tasted it, that's all you want to drink.

- CASINO ROYALE
Sousa86 is offline  
post #18 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Member
 
BearcatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Chester, Ohio
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
jars,

looks like you are going to be bombarded with questions since you started the thread

TV looks great though. Thanks for the pictures. The PQ on Blu Ray and even HD looks great.

Which blu ray player do you have?

I agree with the poster who says the remote doesnt look as nice as last years. I am returning a B610 for one of these and the remote was nice on it. Not that its a big deal really. A remote shouldnt factor into the decision for a TV.

My Setup:
Samsung LN46C630
Denon 790 AVR
Energy CF-30 Tower L/R Speakers
Energy CC-10 Center Channel Speaker
BIC PL-200 Subwoofer
Panasonic BD-60 Blu Ray Player
BearcatNation is offline  
post #19 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Member
 
sweetcell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendermd View Post

From page 19:

"Auto Motion Plus 120Hz (Off / Clear / Standard /
Smooth / Custom / Demo): Removes drag from fast
scenes with a lot of movement to provide a clearer
picture.
✎✎ If noise occurs on the screen, please set the
Auto Motion Plus 120Hz to Off. If Auto Motion
Plus 120Hz is Custom, you can set up the
Blur Reduction, Judder Reduction or Reset
manually.
✎✎ If Auto Motion Plus 120Hz is Demo, you can
compare the difference between on and off
modes.
Blur Reduction: Adjusts the blur reduction level from
video sources.
Judder Reduction: Adjusts the judder reduction level
from video sources when playing films.
Reset: Reset the custom settings.
■■ Auto Protection Time (2 hours / 4 hours /"

That's what I've read everywhere else... then how does one explain the 60 Hz on page 57? I'm hoping it's a typo or something out of date.
sweetcell is offline  
post #20 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Member
 
sweetcell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The pricing on the C630 & C650 is really perplexing me. How can the newer model, with slightly better specs, be cheaper than last year's model?

Possibilities:
- Samsung has lowered its costs to make this model (panel?)
- There is a quality issue with the C-line that justifies them being cheaper than the B line (again, panel?)
- LCD, as a market, is on its way out and Samsung is taking its last shot while it can (which is about to be taken over by LED, OLED, etc... could these be much cheaper in the near future?). Should this be the case, don't expect a D version...
- These models are new, so Samsung has discounted the initial deliveries to create buzz (unlikely)
- Samsung has to get rid of inventory (unlikely since they're new, but not impossible) - the company needs cash, it believes that demand will be low, etc.

Thoughts? Other explanations?

As mentioned previously, I'm really tempted by the C630. Going to test one in a store this weekend, if I can find a place that has them.
sweetcell is offline  
post #21 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Member
 
shome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ME
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmuzi View Post

The remote seems not to be that nice like last years model.

Last years remote was to long and glossy black. Finger prints showed up like crazy.
This new remote, just like the one on my 46C650 is much better. Better feel, shorter, shorter travel on the buttons, not glossy etc.

Samsung UN60H7150
Samsung LN46C650
Samsung LN40D630
Toshiba 65HM167
shome is offline  
post #22 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Member
 
shome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ME
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcell View Post

As mentioned previously, I'm really tempted by the C630. Going to test one in a store this weekend, if I can find a place that has them.

Sears has the C630. I saw one there on Wednesday when I picked up my C650. Best Buy is also selling the C630 but no mention of the C650.

Samsung UN60H7150
Samsung LN46C650
Samsung LN40D630
Toshiba 65HM167
shome is offline  
post #23 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Member
 
Sousa86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
i think its a combo of samsung maybe found/using more efficient ways to make lcds-and-ccfl, as a whole, is slowing being pushed aside by the "others" (led for instance, seems to be the "in" thing now). def dont think there will be a d series, but hey, there are still a lot of people without a basic hdtv, so only time will tell...

James Bond: I think I'll call it a Vesper.
Vesper Lynd: Because of the bitter aftertaste?
James Bond: No, because once you've tasted it, that's all you want to drink.

- CASINO ROYALE
Sousa86 is offline  
post #24 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Member
 
BearcatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Chester, Ohio
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcell View Post

The pricing on the C630 & C650 is really perplexing me. How can the newer model, with slightly better specs, be cheaper than last year's model?

Possibilities:
- Samsung has lowered its costs to make this model (panel?)
- There is a quality issue with the C-line that justifies them being cheaper than the B line (again, panel?)
- LCD, as a market, is on its way out and Samsung is taking its last shot while it can (which is about to be taken over by LED, OLED, etc... could these be much cheaper in the near future?). Should this be the case, don't expect a D version...
- These models are new, so Samsung has discounted the initial deliveries to create buzz (unlikely)
- Samsung has to get rid of inventory (unlikely since they're new, but not impossible) - the company needs cash, it believes that demand will be low, etc.

Thoughts? Other explanations?

As mentioned previously, I'm really tempted by the C630. Going to test one in a store this weekend, if I can find a place that has them.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your 3rd thought. I thought the same thing when I first saw the prices. There is a post on the Sammy 2010 lineup thread where my amazement is evident. While there will surely be some paranoid people with foil on their head saying that the C-Series LCD is poo since its cheaper, it comes down to what is the new technology of the future. LED is the way of the future. When done right (key word being RIGHT), LED picture quality beats CCFL displays (and believe me, I LIKE CCFL displays, am about to buy another one). Having an LED TV is hip and Samsung knows people will pay for LED so they can tell their neighbors.

Now that isnt the only reason, but LED and 3D technology is taking over. Samsung knows in order to sell a TV that isnt LED or 3D to a 2010 consumer, the price is going to have to be lower. The Demand is setting the price on this one.

I got a good chance to look at the 46" C630 and C650 models yesterday, along with the many B series models still on the shelves. (With the same feed as well). Comparing the PQ, it was slightly better at comparable models. Very slight. Definitely not worse. To my eyes, there was nothing wrong with the C-series LCDs. I thought the PQ in the C630 and C650 was excellent considering the circumstances. Circumstances being that they are in a well lit retail store in poor viewing environment and considering the level that they are supposed to be on. Dont expect the C7000 or B8500. But for CCFL LCD quality, these sets looked great to me. The best advice I can possibly give you is to check them out for yourself and make your own decision. In the end, thats what matters. If you dont like it, trust yourself and not me. After all, you and yours will be the ones viewing it all the time

Hope this helps explain it a little.

My Setup:
Samsung LN46C630
Denon 790 AVR
Energy CF-30 Tower L/R Speakers
Energy CC-10 Center Channel Speaker
BIC PL-200 Subwoofer
Panasonic BD-60 Blu Ray Player
BearcatNation is offline  
post #25 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Jottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I really like that the c630 has a thinner bezel than the B630. I compared the two at best buy today. It's pleasing to the eye, and the TV doesn't grab as much real estate in the room.

Two questions for those of you that have a C630:
Does the remote have discrete on/off buttons?
And are there discrete input buttons for the inputs on the tv? Or do you have to press a menu button and then switch inputs using the arrow keys on the remote?
Jottle is offline  
post #26 of 6233 Old 03-12-2010, 11:26 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jarsofwei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Carlos, CA
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatNation View Post

jars,

looks like you are going to be bombarded with questions since you started the thread

TV looks great though. Thanks for the pictures. The PQ on Blu Ray and even HD looks great.

Which blu ray player do you have?

I agree with the poster who says the remote doesnt look as nice as last years. I am returning a B610 for one of these and the remote was nice on it. Not that its a big deal really. A remote shouldnt factor into the decision for a TV.

Happy to oblige. I used my PS3 for these shots. Sorry for the poor quality, as I was just using my P&S camera for them. I actually prefer the C-series remote over last year's. I didn't like the form factor of the old one. The new remote is more compact, but it does sort of look like it was made for the elderly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottle View Post

I really like that the c630 has a thinner bezel than the B630. I compared the two at best buy today. It's pleasing to the eye, and the TV doesn't grab as much real estate in the room.

Two questions for those of you that have a C630:
Does the remote have discrete on/off buttons?
And are there discrete input buttons for the inputs on the tv? Or do you have to press a menu button and then switch inputs using the arrow keys on the remote?

The remote only have a power toggle button. I'd imagine the set may accept discrete codes if you have something like a harmony remote. There's only one source button, which brings up an input menu. Again, I'm sure a harmony remote could send discrete codes for each input, as I've done this with Samsung tvs before. Haven't tried this on my C630, as I'm only using it for TV for now.
jarsofwei is offline  
post #27 of 6233 Old 03-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Member
 
vince22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: san jose,ca.
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi forum,
I got my 630 last night and what a difference from my 4 yrs. old vizio especially 24p bluray movies, visually stunning imho.. still testing for best pq settings. SQ01 does this mean i have a ok panel?
vince22 is offline  
post #28 of 6233 Old 03-13-2010, 08:22 AM
Member
 
felsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi, could you please take some more pics from the set and the remote?
maybe also from the side.

thx
felsi is offline  
post #29 of 6233 Old 03-13-2010, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gmarceau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince22 View Post

hi forum,
I got my 630 last night and what a difference from my 4 yrs. old vizio especially 24p bluray movies, visually stunning imho.. still testing for best pq settings. SQ01 does this mean i have a ok panel?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35733400@N08/4429729642/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/35733400@N08/4428964797/

I though SQ01 was an S-PVA Samsung panel, so you should be good. AUO amva3 panels are excellent, as well.

"If you weren't such an ignorant troll, you'd be adorable" -rogo
gmarceau is online now  
post #30 of 6233 Old 03-13-2010, 08:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gmarceau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Can any of the owners take a pic with a black screen in a dark room, backlight set to around 2, so we can see how deep the blacks get on this new model?

Thanks

"If you weren't such an ignorant troll, you'd be adorable" -rogo
gmarceau is online now  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off