Official Samsung LED UNXXC6300, UNXXC6400 & UNXXC6500 Owner's Thread - Page 137 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

post #4081 of 4083 Old 07-06-2015, 05:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Firmware is latest.

Router is DHCP client

I tried both automatic and static IP, no change.

TV doesn't have a light. Router shows light.

Tried using one that works, no difference.

I'll have to check if I have a disconnected switch. So I'll come back with another post if I do.

I can't find anything for factory reset, only reset colours.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4082 of 4083 Old 07-06-2015, 11:30 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMattMatt View Post
Firmware is latest.

Router is DHCP client

I tried both automatic and static IP, no change.

TV doesn't have a light. Router shows light.

Tried using one that works, no difference.

I'll have to check if I have a disconnected switch. So I'll come back with another post if I do.

I can't find anything for factory reset, only reset colours.
Try this:
https://youtu.be/_POor-7wHd8
I think the first sequence in the video is what you want. With the screen off, I tried pressing Mute-1-8-2-Power and the Service Menu came up that had a factory reset option. I then pressed Mute-Mute-Power to exit the service menu. Try this at your own risk, I didn't actually perform the reset. I have a UN55C6300. Also, I know its not ideal, but if the Ethernet jack is dead, the WiFi adapter is pretty good if that's an option for you. That's all I use and I haven't ever had a problem, Amazon Prime movies in HD are great. Might be better to spend a few bucks on one of those instead of a new TV. Good luck.
beerhunt likes this.
post #4083 of 4083 Old 10-25-2015, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hey guys, I'm new to the boards, but I wanted to get some opinions. I currently have a 60' Vizio E601i-A3 and just got an opportunity to buy a 3 year old Samsung C6300sf for $500. Is it worth the money for the upgrade, or should I pass? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un55c6300 55 Inch Led Hdtv , Samsung 55 Inch Lcd Hdtv Ln55b650 , Samsung Un40c6500 40 Inch 1080p 120 Hz Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia 40 Inch Kdl40nx700 Led Hdtv , Samsung Pn63c7000 63 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn50c8000 50 In 3d Hdtv Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread