post #481 of 482 Old 07-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post

And the magic answer to how to reset your tv back to factory defaults is....

Hold down the EXIT button on the TV remote for 10+ seconds. The reset dialogue screen will pop up and voila... you can reset the tv. Hope that helps someone.

Regards,

Jeff

That is, in fact, helpful, as I will be selling my set with my house in a couple of weeks, and I want to wipe it back to factory defaults. Which brings up a question for LNXXC750 owners:

If you had to replace your TV today, what would you buy? I need a minimum of 60", preferably 65". I am not interested in Plasmas due to a variety of issues, and local dimming, full array LEDs are out of my price range, so I am looking at edge-lit LEDs, such as the UN60ES8000 and the UN65ES6500. I appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Ted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 482 Old 07-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizrn View Post

Finally got the Samsung from Amazon after almost 2 weeks. Slowest shipping I've seen in a long time. I'd rather pay a few bucks than wait weeks for free.

Initial impressions......

That was from 6/25/2010 on page 7.

Good to see this thread has come a long way. Wish I would have hung around for the past 2 years with you guys. Out of the blue, for some reason I just got my first email notification of a reply to the thread since I first posted my impressions 2 years back. I'll try to catch up over the next few days. Still loving the tv and not having any issues what so ever. *knocks on wood* It still feels like an amazing bargain compared to some of the "new" HDTV's with 3D. Keep up the good work guys.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page