Official Samsung LNXXC750 Owners Thread - Page 7 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-12-2010, 05:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsmt_rapid View Post

Hi There,
I bought the TV LN46C750 .I immediately updated my TV to the latest firmware version 1019.1 and i found a strange issue

In my TV , Under the Picture menu --> Picture Option
"Auto Motion Plus" is not having any hz details
Attachment 177737

I went to a near by store and check the menu it is listed as
" Auto Motion Plus 240Hz" , but it is of lower firmware version. i have attached the picture of setting.
Attachment 177739

It will be great, if you guys please check your TV menu and let me know the if the Auto Motion Plus is displaying the 240hz in the menu.

-Thanks
SDSMT

i dont see that as an issue. hopefully they just changed the name of the AMP to be less confusing...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2010, 09:39 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantu1 View Post

i dont see that as an issue. hopefully they just changed the name of the AMP to be less confusing...

Hi ,
Thanks for the immediate reply.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post

This "temporal smoothing" as they call it is a HUGE problem IMO.

First of all, I believe the move from 52" to 55" across the entire range was a mistake on Samsung's part, especially for the higher-end TVs. After using the B750 extensively at my parents' I made the mistake of waiting too long and it was prematurely discontinued in Canada. I bought a C750 2 weeks ago in order to watch the final few Canadiens playoff games and it was promptly returned 4 days later as its picture quality can in no way measure up to the B750, even after extensive calibration and fiddling.

Where my parents' B750 offered a clear picture, the C-series set made watching certain sources (1080i from a Bell 9242 PVR for example) look like someone had rubbed Vaseline over the screen. Where you could see the pores on people's faces on the B-series set, the C750 displays what can only be described as a lack of detail. Even my girlfriend commented "it looks like their faces have too much foundation on"....whatever that means. If this is Temporal Smoothing, then the LN55C750 has got in in spades.

Another thing I noticed was that the custom AMP settings on the C-series seemed to do very little to improve blur and judder.

As for the 52 to 55" difference; due to the dot pitch ratio, I will never buy another 1080P TV above 52" for my viewing room.

Don't even get me started on the differences when it comes to gaming...

Seriously, if anyone knows where to buy one of those 52" B750 sets, let me know. I'd jump on it...

Jesus, what is up with that ??
I was hoping the 750s would not have this problem !

Can you please describe when/how it is enabled ?
all inputs ?
all the time?
have you made any attempts to disable it if possible?
Old 06-17-2010, 11:05 PM

Hi,
I feel like my LNC46750 TV has the refresh rate issue, is there any video clip to test the 240hz motion refresh rate. Sony is using a video clip to market they 240hz motion plus function in best buy and other stores. Is there any video similar to that available to test the TV. i can see a motion blur for fast moving action scenes.

Thanks
sdsmt
Old 06-19-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambooben View Post

Have you seen the c750 in a store somewhere? I have pretty much given up on it since no one seems to have it even in the 46". Have looked at BestBuy and lots of other stores. Leaning towards the c6900/c6800 after seeing it at BB this weekend.

I think Best Buy doesn't carry this tv yet because of the low price compared to the other 3D tv's. The MSRP is $1699. It's listed on their website as "Coming Soon" at over $2300. Their LED 3D's are selling well at close to $1000 more than the MSRP on this tv. I didn't even know about this tv til after I bought a Bravia EX700 when I wasn't interested in 3D.

After reading here for the past 2 weeks and studying prices I realize 3D is going to be a standard on new tv's and I'd rather have it over LED. I will be returning my Sony 46EX700 to Best Buy as soon as amazon gets my C750 here. I like the picture (a little dark) and features on the Bravia but this tv is actually cheaper WITH 3D and the picture blows me away compared to 2 weeks with the Bravia.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member

".......the picture blows me away compared to 2 weeks with the Bravia."

Where have you seen the picture?

Sears included the C750 in the Sunday morning newspaper flyer, but didn't have it in the store when I visited. Best Buy doesn't have it either.

I suspect that it is being held back by Samsung until they sell more of the more expensive 3d models.

I'll be waiting for the C750 to arrive.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan54 View Post

".......the picture blows me away compared to 2 weeks with the Bravia."

Where have you seen the picture?

I guess I'm really comparing the picture of the previous CCFL model without 3D to the Bravia I have. The reviews and the comments on boards have led me to believe the C750 is basically last years highly rated CCFL with 3D added, etc. Hopefully that's the case. When I see them in the stores and play with the settings, there's more depth and pop to the picture than on the semi matte LED Bravia I have. Though the Bravia has really good colors and a realistic look to them, I've been noticing really dark scenes lose a lot of detail. Even with backlight moderately high, it's detail loss is very high compared to the same images on my pc's 24" LCD. I can't wait to compare both tv's side by side in a few days. I'm going to compare blurays, ps3 and 360 games and lag input. Who knows, maybe they'll both be returned but I'm set on 3D at this point so I don't feel left out in the next year or so.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:40 AM

Finally got the Samsung from Amazon after almost 2 weeks. Slowest shipping I've seen in a long time. I'd rather pay a few bucks than wait weeks for free.

Initial impressions:
Picture Quality: Out of the box the picture/brightness/backlight is very "bright" but varies greatly depending picture mode. Movie mode adjusts the picture settings to very close to the calibration settings for the C650 for movie watching (lcdbuyingguide calibration). I only took 3-5 mins calibrating each input for the devices I use and it took me a few mins to find game mode as it's not in there with the picture modes. Very extensive picture settings and 5 Auto Motion Plus modes with a Demo mode if you're not sure. Overall the picture is pretty jaw dropping with my HD Cable not to mention Blu-ray.

Head to Head with Bravia EX700:
Don't have a preference in TV brands and wanted to try a Sony this time around. I still have the Bravia but it's going back to Best Buy this weekend. To our eyes, textures and colors on the Sony appear more realistic and probably more accurate but it's pretty dull looking. The Samsung is more alive and side by side with the same movies playing from the same source everyone here picked the Samsung no matter how much I brightened the Sony. The dark scenes on the Bravia don't compare. Even with the backlight all the way up, it starts to wash out and just doesn't have the same WOW. That's the only way I can describe it. I also get bad contrast loss on the Sony if you move just 2 feet away from the center in any direction but I thought that was normal. I can't detect it on the Samsung until you view from almost the side of the TV. Huge viewing angle. I only watch from the middle anyway.

I could go on listing the features I like and dislike but this is getting long so I'll just tell you my favorite one so far. I play tons of HD movies from my PC across the room. The streaming from my wired network to this tv works better than my 360 and PS3 hands down. There is absolutely no loading time. I have about 80 MKV's (close to 1TB) in one folder and it loads instantly and streams them perfectly. This has to be seen to be believed. The streaming options are like that of a DVD/Blu-ray player with many nice functions. The Sony does not compare in this category at all. It wouldn't stream mkv's and it degrades the quality of anything it CAN stream. I just thought maybe these tv's added DNLA for kicks but no REAL functionality. Not the case on the C750. The internet options and the AP news ticker are sweet too. I"ll leave it at that for now and maybe review the 3D if anyone is interested. So far I'm very happy with this tv and still looking for flaws. If you have any questions feel free.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizrn View Post

Finally got the Samsung from Amazon after almost 2 weeks. Slowest shipping I've seen in a long time. I'd rather pay a few bucks than wait weeks for free.

Initial impressions:
Picture Quality: Out of the box the picture/brightness/backlight is very "bright" but varies greatly depending picture mode. Movie mode adjusts the picture settings to very close to the calibration settings for the C650 for movie watching (lcdbuyingguide calibration). I only took 3-5 mins calibrating each input for the devices I use and it took me a few mins to find game mode as it's not in there with the picture modes. Very extensive picture settings and 5 Auto Motion Plus modes with a Demo mode if you're not sure. Overall the picture is pretty jaw dropping with my HD Cable not to mention Blu-ray.

Don't have a preference in TV brands and wanted to try a Sony this time around. I still have the Bravia but it's going back to Best Buy this weekend. To our eyes, textures and colors on the Sony appear more realistic and probably more accurate but it's pretty dull looking. The Samsung is more alive and side by side with the same movies playing from the same source everyone here picked the Samsung no matter how much I brightened the Sony. The dark scenes on the Bravia don't compare. Even with the backlight all the way up, it starts to wash out and just doesn't have the same WOW. That's the only way I can describe it. I also get bad contrast loss on the Sony if you move just 2 feet away from the center in any direction but I thought that was normal. I can't detect it on the Samsung until you view from almost the side of the TV. Huge viewing angle. I only watch from the middle anyway.

I could go on listing the features I like and dislike but this is getting long so I'll just tell you my favorite one so far. I play tons of HD movies from my PC across the room. The streaming from my wired network to this tv works better than my 360 and PS3 hands down. There is absolutely no loading time. I have about 80 MKV's (close to 1TB) in one folder and it loads instantly and streams them perfectly. This has to be seen to be believed. The streaming options are like that of a DVD/Blu-ray player with many nice functions. The Sony does not compare in this category at all. It wouldn't stream mkv's and it degrades the quality of anything it CAN stream. I just thought maybe these tv's added DNLA for kicks but no REAL functionality. Not the case on the C750. The internet options and the AP news ticker are sweet too. I"ll leave it at that for now and maybe review the 3D if anyone is interested. So far I'm very happy with this tv and still looking for flaws. If you have any questions feel free.

I was very interested in your comments. I have started my search for a livingroom tv and this one could be it. We have a 50" Sony XBR1 in the playroom and a 32" Samsung in the bedroom. The livingroom tv will get the bulk of the use when we get it.

Anyway, I hope that you will continue to post your impressions along with others, now that this set is becoming generally available. I have zero interest in gaming and watch few movies. I would much rather prowl the tv dial for news, sports and general programming. Please include some comments from those areas. I was very happy to hear about the viewing angles and hope that you continue to find them more than adequate.

It appears to me that Samsung was delayed in getting the C750 to market, judging from what I have seen on the internet.

Again, I am looking forward to more posts from purchasers.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:

Initial impressions:

Great post! You should post that over at amazon.com as well.
Damn it Samsung, WHY DID YOU DROP THE 55"
Old 06-28-2010, 11:45 PM

Are the picture settings (color, contrast backlight, sharpness) adjustable while in game mode? I know that the older samsung models such as the B750 didnt allow for this, i hope this time around the problem has been solved...
Old 06-29-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2847 View Post

Are the picture settings (color, contrast backlight, sharpness) adjustable while in game mode? I know that the older samsung models such as the B750 didnt allow for this, i hope this time around the problem has been solved...

Yes, all the picture settings are adjustable in game mode except Auto Motion. When you first turn on Game mode the picture will look horrible as the default Sharpness is set to 50. Turn it down to 10 or less to get rid of the jaggies and the picture is pretty perfect. The TV can pull off some good visual tricks but the processing adds lots of lag so don't turn any of that eye candy stuff on like Auto Motion Plus unless you're playing offline.

I can only imagine the horrible laggy, jaggy experience people are having if they don't do minor calibrations. Sharpness alone can kill your HD picture but with game mode turned off, Auto Motion on and other smoothing techniques on, the lag is almost unbearable. Game mode fixes all that. Fine tune it if you can or get help.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 AM

5 Day update:
UPDATE on picture quality 6/29/2010
Quick tip I've found that most people don't do: For HD content, especially HDMI, turn your Sharpness down to 10 or less to get rid of jaggies. You will see a tremendous amount of jaggies out of the box on new tv's as they set the Sharpness way too high. You only need to turn it up for SD content.

I've had enough time with the tv to properly test things out and I'm still very impressed. There is definitely a little contrast degradation at wide viewing angles. It's not detectable unless you watch tv from the side of the room or you're looking for it. One thing I didn't like was how they named the Auto Motion Plus. Instead of Custom, Low, Medium and High, they call it Custom, Clear, Standard and Smooth without telling you what's high and low. You have to figure it out through testing it and that just added to the learning curve when testing the tv's functions on different stuff. I also noticed that if you set the Auto Motion Plus to high on some content you get some kind of judder/smoothing effect you don't get on low or medium. I personally love the Auto Motion effect on most content though. At minimum, I use the low setting on everything except videogames and it brings the picture to life.

3D impressions: I intentionally waited a few days get some experience with it. Where do I start? First I will discuss the effect 3D has on my eyes, then how it looks. I've been playing with the 3D a lot for the past few days and the results were very mixed. If you've seen the Monsters vs Aliens in 3D in the Best Buy setup then you know what to expect from animated 3D Blu-rays for the most part.

I was surprised to see such extensive settings while in 3D mode. The 3D itself has depth and optimization options along with another set of picture settings just for 3D and the ability to use Auto Motion in 3D to fine tune your experience. Again, turning down the Sharpness, especially while playing 3D games has improved the picture quality greatly. Overall I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise to see so many adjustable settings because this is the most customizable TV I've ever seen.

I don't wear glasses normally but my girlfriend does so getting used to that is taking some time for me. The glasses bothered me a lot the first day watching cable TV while not bothering her at all. It was similar to the feeling I got watching Avatar 3D in imax. I feel the eye strain after 10 mins or so of sustained viewing causing me to remove the glasses every few minutes to rest my eyes. After 5 days though, I must note that I'm starting to get used to it and it bothers me less and less. However, while playing 3D games this is not the case. I've played for 30-60 mins straight multiple times. It does not bother my eyes at all (very happy about that). More on the games in a min. Monsters vs Aliens 3D and 1080p videos didn't bother my eyes either, essentially proving the theory that the majority of eye strain from 3D comes from the source of the video you're watching. In my case this was very true. Low reolution sources like 2D to 3D cable is a problem for me while 3D Blu-rays and 3D games and 1080p vids DO NOT have the same effect on my eyes even after 30 or 60 minutes. I haven't watched a whole movie yet but will soon. I didn't notice any artifacts, ghosting, crosstalk or whatever but I must note that we have the rechargeable glasses and not the battery ones and I've read that the glasses alone can change your whole viewing experience. In my opinion it's not worth skimping out on the glasses after you've gone this far and bought the tv. Get the good glasses and avoid any silly issues others are having.

First thing I tried was the 2D to 3D conversion for SD and HD cable. Not as good as real 3D content on Blu-ray by far but not bad at all. At far camera distances, the effect is not as high as when close up. Close up it looks pretty good. Looks like a "light" version of what Avatar 3D looked like to me in imax. The SD stuff seems to be such a low resolution that it's probably only worth attempting to convert 2D-3D for HD stuff.

Next I tried a few of my 1080p mkv and m2ts files. We can't detect any resolution loss here. Very impressive compared to cable in 3D. Still looks full HD and the 3D effect is much more evident. Tried Alice in Wonderland, LOTR, Matrix and a few others. Turn on Auto Motion Plus with it and it's even more amazing looking to me. Not as "3D" as Monsters vs Aliens and there's no off screen effects on anything I'm converting but this is far beyond what I imagined when I heard "2D-3D conversion". We will definitely watch these 1080p movies like this on a regular basis now. It's very refreshing to look at my large movie library with renewed excitement after seeing this in action on my favorite movies like Lord of the Rings and The Usual Suspects which I've seen at least 5 or 6 times.

Lastly, I played some games on PS3 and 360 in 3D. Sony has put a couple 3D demos out so I tried MLB The Show 3D and Motorstorm Pacific Rift 3D demo. Both looked great but Motorstorm was exceptional. I liked it so much I went out and bought a used copy of this 2yr old game assuming there'd be an update to play the full game in 3D. Not the case. There's no 3D mode on the update I was prompted to install. I was baffled that they would put out a demo of something you couldn't buy and I'm still upset about their trickery but this gave me the opportunity to test the 2D-3D vs the 3D optimized demo. I'm almost certain that all the demo does is essentially put your tv in the proper optimized 3D mode and makes some camera adjustments because side by side, the 3D demo was almost the same as the full game running in 2D-3D. The demo however was optimized to extend the bottom of the screen out into your living room a few feet so at times, dirt and passing cars pop off the screen and fly towards you in a cool way. Very nice. I then tried a few 360 games this way. I tried Battlefield Bad Company 2, Blur, Red Dead Redemption and Modern Warfare 2. Blur didn't have as pronounced an effect as the others. BF2 and MW2 were insanely better than I could have imagined going in to this. I'm playing the BF2 campaign over again and it's really like a new experience. For lack of a better description, it feels much more like you are there moving with your characters in the dense jungle. There's nothing popping off screen or any of that but the depth of the environments and characters make it hard for anyone to argue if this is the future for gaming or not.

Reserve your judgement of 3D until you really see it because if there wasn't the barrier of buying ridiculously high priced glasses, this is all most people would need to see to be sold on this technology. To have a TV that can do this stuff to 2D content at this price is just plain sweet as hell. Maybe my expectations were low but bottom line is if I knew the conversion was this good on 1080p film and games, I would not have been so worried about it. I guess seeing IS believing.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Shizrn, would you comment a little on viewing just ordinary television on this set. In other words: CBS, NBC, CNN, FX, ESPN, TNT, etc? Do you give it the same high marks? Good off angle viewing? Movies, games, internet and even 3d are not really what I will use the set for. I am just an old man that, still, just watches regular, plain vanilla television.

You've had your set for a few days, now, and, apparently, no one else has. (At least nobody seems to be speaking up.) I suspect that you might have some fresh viewpoints.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 PM

That depends on the quality of your TV source. My 1080i ESPN is good, but not as good as some HD movie channels when both are 1080i. You'll also notice the quality can change dramatically on the same channel from one sport/movie to the next because of the quality of the footage that was shot. I stopped watching 480i channels a while ago so can't help you there.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

That depends on the quality of your TV source. My 1080i ESPN is good, but not as good as some HD movie channels when both are 1080i. You'll also notice the quality can change dramatically on the same channel from one sport/movie to the next because of the quality of the footage that was shot. I stopped watching 480i channels a while ago so can't help you there.

No, I wasn't referring to 480i channels. I was only asking about HD channels as opposed to blue ray discs, games, internet and such. I, too, have no need for the 480i channels.

Thanks for your comments. It's interesting that there aren't more posters for this set.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

Shizrn,

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't ESPN (and ABC) broadcast in 720p, not 1080i? Or did they change in the last couple years and I missed it?

BTW, thanks for being one of the few to post details on your C750 experience.

Regards,
Jeff
Old 07-02-2010, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post

Shizrn,

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't ESPN (and ABC) broadcast in 720p, not 1080i? Or did they change in the last couple years and I missed it?

BTW, thanks for being one of the few to post details on your C750 experience.

Regards,
Jeff

Yes, it would seem that this is a model that would interest many people, considering what it offers for the price. Of course, Best Buy didn't even get them until a short time ago.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:08 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to ask a quick question.

I bought a UN46C7000 (LED Model) from Best Buy last weekend for $1899. I got the glasses and BD players as well for 3D. I love the 3D effect this TV has on everything, and I especially like the 2D-3D conversion the TV can do while watching things like The Big Bang Theory upscaled to 1080p with a PS3. Amazing experience.

Now for my question, I feel that paying $1899 for the LED model is kind of high (this is my first LED TV instead of LCD only) so I wanted to get a comparison between the TV I currently own and the LN46C750.

Is paying $550+ tax (the C750 is only $1349 on Amazon right now) more really worth the extra ~$700 in extra cost? Anyone who has tried (or compared in-store) these two? I am very interested in knowing if the LED backlit model is worth the premium cost. Thanks guys!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjonoxx View Post

Hey guys, just wanted to ask a quick question.

I bought a UN46C7000 (LED Model) from Best Buy last weekend for $1899. I got the glasses and BD players as well for 3D. I love the 3D effect this TV has on everything, and I especially like the 2D-3D conversion the TV can do while watching things like The Big Bang Theory upscaled to 1080p with a PS3. Amazing experience.

Now for my question, I feel that paying $1899 for the LED model is kind of high (this is my first LED TV instead of LCD only) so I wanted to get a comparison between the TV I currently own and the LN46C750.

Is paying $550+ tax (the C750 is only $1349 on Amazon right now) more really worth the extra ~$700 in extra cost? Anyone who has tried (or compared in-store) these two? I am very interested in knowing if the LED backlit model is worth the premium cost. Thanks guys!

I share your interest in LED vs LCD re: Samsung models. Does anyone know a thread where this has been hashed over? I'll try to figure a creative search, but sometimes you don't get the threads that you might like to see.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:

I share your interest in LED vs LCD re: Samsung models. Does anyone know a thread where this has been hashed over? I'll try to figure a creative search, but sometimes you don't get the threads that you might like to see.

I've been wondering the same thing for the last three months. If xxjonoxx posted this question in the UN**C7000/8000 thread they would all tell him the difference in quality is worth the price, as you would expect. Not exactly objective opinions though.

The problem is after 3 months there still aren't any "official' reviews of the C750, and none that state an objective comparison to the LED models. It's frustrating.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:35 PM

do you find this review "official" enough?
Old 07-04-2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njofra View Post

Thanks! Your Google-fu is stronger than mine.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:23 PM
AVS Special Member

There's this one too, though perhaps not "official" enough for some audiences.
http://hometheaterreview.com/samsung...hdtv-reviewed/

Regs,
Jeff
Old 07-05-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post

There's this one too, though perhaps not "official" enough for some audiences.
http://hometheaterreview.com/samsung...hdtv-reviewed/

Regs,
Jeff

Thanks, I've seen that one. That's one of those that is more a list of features than a review. Doesn't really tell you how well those features work. One clue is where it says:

"We have not performed a hands-on review of the LN46C750, but here is an overview of the TV's features."

So yeah, I'd file that under "not official enough".
Old 07-05-2010, 11:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by njofra View Post

Thank you. This looks to be a great source.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:

Thank you. This looks to be a great source.

Yes, thanks again njofra for posting that link. I think that review just sold a TV.

I've been waiting for a awhile and am just about ready to pull the trigger. I'm disappointed that Samsung dropped the LN55C750 though. Maybe it was because the price point would have competed with some of their other models. But those of us that want 240AMP but not LED backlights are screwed unless we settle for the 46" model.

Nice going Samsung. I guess that's $300-500 dollars I can spend somewhere else.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 AM

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Hello
I got mine and am happy with it, mine came with 1019 firm, just updated to 1021, anyone knows which panel is supposed to be good?
but definitely needs some calibration
anyone comes up with decent calibration?
I took a look at LNXXB750 thread but there are too many calibrations, very tough to decide
thx
Old 07-10-2010, 07:55 PM
AVS Special Member

I am looking at getting one of these soon, but I was wondering if anyone had the full set of discrete IR codes for it yet? I'd like to get my universal remote reprogrammed with all the new gear as soon as possible. I didn't see anything yet for this set over at Remote Central, but feel free to point me back there if I just missed it. Thanks!

Regs,
Jeff
Old 07-17-2010, 06:02 PM
AVS Special Member

I continue to be amazed at the lack of postings and interest for this model. It is the top of Samsung's line of CCFL sets with 3D and boasting a very good price. A couple of posters have praised its picture and appearance at fairly strong angles. I have been watching what others may have to say because I am waiting for it to appear in one of the local stores. Perhaps, it is only available on line, but even then, I would expect to see a more active thread on what might be an attractive purchase.