Official Sharp Aquos/Quattron LC-XXLE810UN/LC-XXLE820UN Owners Thread - Page 95 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old 11-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Originally Posted by SethValor View Post
Hi everyone.

I need your comments about a problem I have with my TV.

I own a Sharp 46LE824, it has been almost 3 years from the day I bought it.

The problem is present about a week now.

When there is no signal on the tv(When I turned off all devices connected, which is home theater and PS4) the screen dims, which is normal.

But for a week, when screen dimmed it starts to flicker, I mean as if thebrightness level goes up and down. It pulses like a defective fluorescent lamp.

When I turn on any of the components and get a signal on tv, it stops flickering. But if there is a scene that is too dark, which makes the tv tu dim again, it starts flickering again.

The OPC is turned off, OPC level is set to +5 min +6 max.

I dont know what to do, I called the service and they told me that this can happen from inverter or leds or board. And also told me that it can take time to find the fault.

What do you think?

Thanks for your time.
Same problem
Sponsored Links

Sharp Lc 46le810un Aquos 46 Inch 1080p X Gen Lcd Hdtv With Quad Pixel Technology , Sharp Lc 60le820un 60 Inch 1080p 120hz Led Edge Lit Lcd Hdtv , Sharp Lc 52le820un Aquos 52 Inch 1080p 120hz Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread