Official LG 47LX9500 and 55LX9500 Thread - Page 90 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2671 of 2680 Old 09-16-2012, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
1 year of usage. I have problem with some leds not working anymore, Check the picture - dark rectangle in the upper right corner. Applied fo a warranty. Let see how fast LG will fix it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2672 of 2680 Old 11-17-2012, 08:17 AM

All of sudden this morning I turn the TV on and there is a distinct split in the image, It's like the backlight is only working on one side. Now of course I have to wait until Monday to call it in.

post #2673 of 2680 Old 11-18-2012, 03:37 PM

Liked: 11
Keep us posted
post #2674 of 2680 Old 11-18-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almalino View Post

1 year of usage. I have problem with some leds not working anymore, Check the picture - dark rectangle in the upper right corner. Applied fo a warranty. Let see how fast LG will fix it.

Mine problem was solved. LG replaced the whole TV panel. In practice it means I got a new TV because TV panel is so tightly integrated that the only part that remained from my old TV is a metallic back cover smile.gif
Works well for now, hopefully new panel will survive longer then original one - 12 months smile.gif
post #2675 of 2680 Old 10-06-2013, 06:12 PM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Hi,

I have a LG LX9500 tv and need to disable Scanning Backlight because I cannot sit very far from the tv and the flicker's getting very annoying. The big problem is that the setting to disable it is located in the Service Menu.

So my question is which remote control would allow me to enter this menu.

Thanks a lot.
post #2676 of 2680 Old 10-10-2013, 05:23 PM

If you have a harmony remote you could easily do this. If you search online for harmony lg service code you could put a command in the remote which will allow you to push a button instead of commands.
post #2677 of 2680 Old 10-26-2013, 10:10 AM

Ok I cant figure this one out. Woke up this morning and the qife telling me the tv is not working. Come dowbstairs and its a white screen with a moving box across the top that says " power only v4.12.6". I was able to get the input to hdmi as it was on tv, and can get a poxture but this box remains and I cant figure out how to remove it. The tv is not in demo mode any help on how to remove this box would be appreciated.
post #2678 of 2680 Old 11-11-2013, 03:19 PM

PROBLEM AFTER 2 YEARS

Came back from a two week vacation and my LX9500 won't receive HDMI from my Denon AVR-1912. Very simple setup -- sources connected via HDMI to DENON, one HDMI out to LX9500

Checked Cables 

Restored to Factory Defaults (Denon and LG)

Turned off and unplugged units for 24 hours

Nothing works, still get "NO PICTURE" but Audio on Denon

However - 

Plugged sources directly to LG - WORKS

Plugged another smaller 22" panel to Denon HDMI out - WORKS

This has been a very static system for two years, I don't mess with stuff, and has worked fine.

Why would the LG and DENON stop 'HDMI SYNCHING" to each other as the the sources still connect directly, and I have proved the DENON HDMI OUT works fine because another TV plugged right in.

Thanks for the support.

post #2679 of 2680 Old 11-11-2013, 11:50 PM

I cannot really help you BUT I had kind of similar problem. I connect computer directly to LX9500 and there was a time when I connect it and it doesn't detect HDMI signal . I try all other HDMI inputs and nothing. I connected another computer and it works fine. Then I try again computer that didn't work initially and suddenly it works again and HDMI signal is detected.

So I recommend to tryt to connect , disconnect different devices till it start working with device you want. Not sure what causes that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS4k View Post

Why would the LG and DENON stop 'HDMI SYNCHING" to each other as the the sources still connect directly, and I have proved the DENON HDMI OUT works fine because another TV plugged right in.

Thanks for the support.
post #2680 of 2680 Old 12-18-2013, 04:52 PM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 27

Hi,

I need to disable Scanning Backlight, because I find the flicker annoying, so I investigated in internet and some LG tvs have a Scanning B/L setting in Tool Option 5 inside Service Menu (I have attached a picture of a LG 65LW tv with the Scanning B/L setting in Tool Option 5).

So, I purchased an universal control remote and gained access into the Service Menu -EZ Adjust- of my LG 47LX9500, went inside Tool Option 5, but there wasn't a Scanning B/L setting. Then I went inside the other Tool Options, 1, 2, 3 and 4, but no Scanning B/L setting.

Please help me disable Scanning Backlight,

Thanks.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List