LE700UN sharp, problem with the screen, please help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-26-2010, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
First off let me say sorry ahead of time if I'm making a thread in the wrong place.

But I just bought a 46 inch LE700UN (refurbished) pretty cheap and I did do my research before buying it and I was well aware of the most common flaws ex: sound.

Problem: lower left corner has a 3 beams of light (blue green blue) and while in bright scenarios it's not noticiable in dark scenes i have a blue/green/blue tint over the blacks

I'm hoping that through specific settings I can dim or remove it complely if any of u have any advices please let me know...I'm starting to consider returning it.... O ya for sum reason seems like the tv is slanted foward...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-26-2010, 09:39 PM
TNG
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Return it, there is no way to adjust this out and it should not be there in the first place. Could be screen damage or just signal to the screen, but you should not have to worry about this type of thing with a new set, worse yet, it could get worse over time. Return it for a replacement, probably made a good choice of sets, just got one that isn't good.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-26-2010, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNG View Post

Return it, there is no way to adjust this out and it should not be there in the first place. Could be screen damage or just signal to the screen, but you should not have to worry about this type of thing with a new set, worse yet, it could get worse over time. Return it for a replacement, probably made a good choice of sets, just got one that isn't good.

thanks for the quick reply, i do have a 3 month warranty with sharp, you think i should get it fixed with them?? or should i just return the tv, and call it quits .... (also wondering on the time it usually takes on the whole process...)
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page