Forum Jump: 

post #901 of 1549 Old 01-28-2011, 07:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoohcontinuum View Post

The previous EDID Override fix was somewhat difficult to install (especially to those not familiar with INF editing). But I found a much simpler method, which I will document below. This version of the EDID Override fix *should* work on both Nvidia and ATI video cards, and on all sizes of the LD450. I personally tried this on a Windows 7 x64 computer with an ATI 5850 video card (with a HDMI->HDMI connection) on a 32LD450, and it worked perfectly fine.

And remember, the EDID Override fix will disable audio over your HDMI connection.

All credit goes to AdamK47 from hardforums; his original post can be found here: link.

== How to Install the EDID Override Fix ==

Note: These directions are specific to Windows 7, but the overall steps should be applicable to other Windows versions as well.
  1. Save the attached file in this post onto your computer. Rename the txt extension to inf.
  2. Open your Device Manager (Start->Control Panel->System->Device Manager)
  3. Under "Monitors", right-click on your display (probably labeled as 'Generic PnP Monitor'), and select "Update Driver Software..."
  4. Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
  5. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
  6. Select "Have Disk...", then browse to the location of the file from step 1, and select the file. Then click on "Open" and then "OK" to get back to the main screen.
  7. You should now see "LG xxLD450" listed as the model. Select it and click on "Next".
  8. You might get a warning that says "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software". If so, select "Install this driver software anyway".
  9. Wait a few moments, and eventually Windows will tell you the driver installation was successful.
  10. Reboot your computer (this is required). And once you're back in Windows, you should now see proper 4:4:4 sampling over your HDMI->HDMI connection.
Let me know if this works... Especially to those with a Nvidia video card or 37/42/47" sized LD450s.

Works great on my Nvidia 260 connected HDMI to HDMI to a LG42LD450. Passed the 4 4 4 test.
Thx for sharing!

Samsung 65" HU8550 - TS01, Denon 3312 AVR, Cerwin Vega VE speakers x 7, Outlaw LFM-1 EX sub
WDTV Live, Roku 3, Amazon FireTV, LG BD390 Bluray, WiiU, Nuvola NP1(7-28)
DishTV Hopper w/Sling, Self Made PC, AMD FX8350, 16GB Ram, LG 16x BD-RW
EVGA GTX-780 6GB SC, ACX Cooler, Gigabyte GTX-750Ti 2GB, 3840x2160@60Hz , AC-68 Router
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, Samsung HD204Ui 2TB, 3 UPS's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 1549 Old 01-28-2011, 07:43 PM

Opps! I meant to say Nvidia GTX 460. Not 260

Samsung 65" HU8550 - TS01, Denon 3312 AVR, Cerwin Vega VE speakers x 7, Outlaw LFM-1 EX sub
EVGA GTX-780 6GB SC, ACX Cooler, Gigabyte GTX-750Ti 2GB, 3840x2160@60Hz , AC-68 Router
post #903 of 1549 Old 01-28-2011, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobid78 View Post

Another question i have about this set is I have very bad jagged edges while playing ps3/xbox 360 on my 40ex500...can any gamer tell me if this set is smoother o the edges while playing xbox/ps3?

anyone have an answer to this..'m looking to purchase this tv within the next few days.
post #904 of 1549 Old 01-29-2011, 01:47 AM

i just checked one in store (well, my wife did), the code is TA.ATIIL.ID, am I getting the IPS panel here?
post #905 of 1549 Old 01-29-2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobid78 View Post

anyone have an answer to this..'m looking to purchase this tv within the next few days.

Jagged lines are due to lack of anti-aliasing in a game's 3d engine and a low resolution, and they're more noticeable on larger displays with lower DPI. You can decrease sharpness on your display to get rid of it to some extent, but who wants a blurred image? Only the GPU of the console can deal with this in the proper way, and most console games don't support anti-aliasing. Seeing individual pixels ('jaggies') in a game with anti-aliasing disabled is, IMO, a good thing. It means your display has good clarity. Soften the image as much as you want, though, with the display's sharpness control. The LD450 also has an 'edge enhancer' setting, though I'm not a fan of post-processing in general.

If you really want to get rid of jagged lines on certain games, build a powerful PC and play multi-platform games on it with anti-aliasing at 4x and a 1920x1080 resolution. X360/PS3 aren't powerful enough to maintain a decent framerate at high resolution with anti-aliasing enabled. For console exclusives, you're out of luck and no TV will solve the problem, if you still perceive it to be a problem. It's really not

Buy the TV. It's perfect for any gamer.

Also, great find, TPC. I was unable to disable audio on my 5850 with any of the EDID overrides I tried. Now at least I can route through my AVR again.
post #906 of 1549 Old 01-29-2011, 07:55 AM

Some quick questions, can the product code also be found on the back of the tv itself?

Have those issues with hissing noise and headphones or noise coming from the back of the tv, that i've been reading about throughout this thread, been resolved by updates or anything?
post #907 of 1549 Old 01-29-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:

Let me know if this works... Especially to those with a Nvidia video card or 37/42/47" sized LD450s.

Worked like a charm on a 32" with a Nvidia GeForce 315.

Thanx
post #908 of 1549 Old 01-29-2011, 03:16 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkhov View Post

i just checked one in store (well, my wife did), the code is TA.ATIIL.ID, am I getting the IPS panel here?

The fourth letter of your product code is "I", which according to one account, designates an IPS Alpha panel. A LD450 with a IPS Alpha panel is relatively rare, so there isn't much info on whether its better than the common S-IPS panel. Theoretically though, IPS Alpha is supposed to be better than S-IPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness1983 View Post

Some quick questions, can the product code also be found on the back of the tv itself?

Have those issues with hissing noise and headphones or noise coming from the back of the tv, that i've been reading about throughout this thread, been resolved by updates or anything?

Yup, the full product code is printed on a sticker on the back of the TV.

And the headphone static issue still exists. Messing around with the menu options doesn't fix it, so its assumed to be a hardware issue which can't be fixed. As for the "noise coming from the back of the tv", I personally haven't encountered it, so I don't have a comment about this.
post #909 of 1549 Old 01-30-2011, 09:22 AM

Ok dumb ? : Is there a way to get sound to the TV speakers from a PC if I go HDMI=>HDMI with the above driver enabled?
post #910 of 1549 Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmck2 View Post

Ok dumb ? : Is there a way to get sound to the TV speakers from a PC if I go HDMI=>HDMI with the above driver enabled?

Yep. HDMI out -> HDMI in of TV, 3.5mm stereo out (it's probably a green port if on your motherboard, or labeled "front" if on a soundcard) -> 3.5mm in of TV. If you have XP, it should just work. If you're on Vista or Win7, go to the Sound control panel, and under playback devices, make sure "Speakers" is set as the default playback device, not "ATI HDMI Audio device," just as if you were outputting analog stereo to a pair of powered PC speakers.
post #911 of 1549 Old 01-30-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:

As you surmised, the awful looking text (especially red) and picture quality is due to the lack of 4:4:4 sampling. I'll spare you the technobabble, but there's something about HDMI->HDMI connections that prevents 4:4:4; regardless of ATI or Nvidia.

To get 4:4:4 sampling, using a DVI->HDMI adapter is the easiest method (your video card should have come bundled with some adapters). So start with that and see what happens.

Well I am glad I logged back in to do some reading, been extremly busy recently and still have a newer batch of the TV sitting a box for testing here.

I have been doubting the HDMI port and it seems it got confirmed already, will get an adapter and see if this fixes my issue.
post #912 of 1549 Old 01-30-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawashdeh View Post

I have been doubting the HDMI port and it seems it got confirmed already, will get an adapter and see if this fixes my issue.

If HDMI audio is not important to you, use the new EDID override fix from a few posts back. It seems to be working for everyone that has tried it so far.
post #913 of 1549 Old 01-31-2011, 09:05 AM

After playing with my tv I'm convinced the warm color temp setting is what causes the yellow problem on some sets either do to firmware ver or etc its just too aggressive. Any calibration done with that setting to warm is going to be way off. I've seen nobody try doing a calibration with it set at medium to begin with. Anyway just an observation.

ÂI felt that here at last was a chance to expose the U.S. public to fine art at reasonable pricesÂ
post #914 of 1549 Old 01-31-2011, 09:37 AM

As many on this forum are aware the headphones out jack on this TV is filled with quite a bit of noise and most choose not to use it. I have a pretty decent set of computer speakers and was looking to utlize them with this TV, but given the lackluster headphone output, I knew I would have to use the optical out. Problem is my 2.1 pc speakers won't take an optical input.

So I sourced a mini digital audio to analog converter from monoprice thinking I could use this to bridge the gap. Well it turns out I can't, I try it and I get nothing from the TV. I know the converter and cabling works because I was able to hook it to the digital out on my Xbox 360 and have things work. So it has to be the digital out jack on the TV or the TV won't output the correct signal. I have read in other places that the converter only works a stereo signal, I think.

So is the TV outputting 5.1, or is the optical out disabled for some reason ( I know sometimes optical out only works with OTA signals, maybe thats the case, I could always try the normal TV setting and listen for white noise). Anyway I am open for any suggestions if anyone has one, has anyone gotten the optical out to work, is so did they happen to be feeding a converter like I am.

post #915 of 1549 Old 01-31-2011, 11:11 PM

I came across this clip on youtube, seems pretty good but i'd like to know from you users if this clip shows an accurate representation of the motion blur on this tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DjITe7Ai0
post #916 of 1549 Old 02-01-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness1983 View Post

I came across this clip on youtube, seems pretty good but i'd like to know from you users if this clip shows an accurate representation of the motion blur on this tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DjITe7Ai0

Not accurate at all.

post #917 of 1549 Old 02-02-2011, 12:51 AM

I recently purchased the LG 32LD450 at a rather low price- $314 new and was lucky enough to get the IPS panel one. I'm currently using it with my computer and PS3. With my PC, it's a third monitor, not the main one, though. I am using two video cards, a GTX 460 connected to my two monitors and a cheap 8400 GS hooked to the TV via DVI to HDMI in one HDMI input and a PS3 hooked to the second HDMI input on the TV. I've noticed some minor video tearing during movies that were played from my computer, though I believe I can see the tearing to a much lesser extent on my monitors.

Also, I forgot to mention, my computer is running on Linux Mint with Xinerama enabled and it could very well be a software issue since nvidia drivers don't seem to agree too well with Linux. In any case, is there anyway to find out if the tearing is the TV or driver-related? It's rather distracting on the TV when I watch movies.

And this isn't related to the aforementioned problem, but I'm also rather torn about actually keeping the TV. I wanted a third monitor and when I came across that price, I jumped on the deal. However, with LED TVs becoming more commonplace, I'm unsure if I should sell off the TV and wait for LEDs to become more affordable (my price range is about $300) or simply keep the LG since it really was a good deal. Opinions?
post #918 of 1549 Old 02-02-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassull View Post
I recently purchased the LG 32LD450 at a rather low price- $314 new and was lucky enough to get the IPS panel one. I'm currently using it with my computer and PS3. With my PC, it's a third monitor, not the main one, though. I am using two video cards, a GTX 460 connected to my two monitors and a cheap 8400 GS hooked to the TV via DVI to HDMI in one HDMI input and a PS3 hooked to the second HDMI input on the TV. I've noticed some minor video tearing during movies that were played from my computer, though I believe I can see the tearing to a much lesser extent on my monitors.

Also, I forgot to mention, my computer is running on Linux Mint with Xinerama enabled and it could very well be a software issue since nvidia drivers don't seem to agree too well with Linux. In any case, is there anyway to find out if the tearing is the TV or driver-related? It's rather distracting on the TV when I watch movies.

And this isn't related to the aforementioned problem, but I'm also rather torn about actually keeping the TV. I wanted a third monitor and when I came across that price, I jumped on the deal. However, with LED TVs becoming more commonplace, I'm unsure if I should sell off the TV and wait for LEDs to become more affordable (my price range is about $300) or simply keep the LG since it really was a good deal. Opinions?
I was recently trying to figure out why my video was tearing too, and as I've seen it happen on every monitor I've tried, in both Windows and Linux, I figured it must just be some setting that needed to be changed. I found the solution in "VBlank Syncing". My understanding is if the video card tries to redraw the screen during one of the LCD's refreshes (60x per second) it will show up as horizontal tearing. By having the video card sync to the VBlank interval, it will redraw the screen in between when it sends the frame data to the LCD so you won't see the tearing. At least that's my understanding I think the reason they don't have it enabled by default is that if you try to do a video game fps benchmark with it on, I don't think you'll ever see more than 60 fps, but I'm not sure why that really matters since that's as fast as your screen can redraw anyway.

In the NVidia driver app in Linux the checkbox is under X Screen 0 (or whatever) -> X Server XVideo Settings -> then check the "Sync to VBlank box" and use the radio button at the bottom to choose your LCD to sync to. I believe under the Windows NVidia app a similar setting is under the 3D settings -- I think I set it to "Force On" or something similar to fix the tearing.

Hopefully this helps if this is the type of tearing you are experiencing.
post #919 of 1549 Old 02-02-2011, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNovaNick View Post
I was recently trying to figure out why my video was tearing too, and as I've seen it happen on every monitor I've tried, in both Windows and Linux, I figured it must just be some setting that needed to be changed. I found the solution in "VBlank Syncing".
Is this VBlank Syncing the same concept as V-Sync?

For me, if I play a game with 100+ fps in Windows, I start seeing frame tearing issues. But if I enable the V-Sync option in the game, the frame tearing goes away (locked at 60 fps though). It makes sense I guess, as you said, if the video card is generating frames faster than the TV can cope with, you end up with situations where you have two partial frames being drawn on a single frame -- hence the tear.

I've had PC monitors before and didn't see too much tearing, even with 100+ fps. So I guess TVs in general are just more sensitive to non-60fps signals.

Quote:
TVs with LED edgelit backlighting aren't that great. And some (including myself) would even say these TVs are a bit inferior to TVs with traditional CCFL backlighting. Its only when you get into the high end TVs with LED local-dim backlighting does LED technology start to really shine. TVs like the LG Infinia series or Samsung 8500 series are examples of LED local-dim sets -- but these are extremely pricey, definitely not in the ~$300 range.

So my advice is that if you're happy with the picture quality and input lag of the LD450, keep it. Because it is considered one of the best TVs to use for computer monitor usage.
post #920 of 1549 Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:

For me, if I play a game with 100+ fps in Windows, I start seeing frame tearing issues. But if I enable the V-Sync option in the game, the frame tearing goes away (locked at 60 fps though). It makes sense I guess, as you said, if the video card is generating frames faster than the TV can cope with, you end up with situations where you have two partial frames being drawn on a single frame -- hence the tear.

I've had PC monitors before and didn't see too much tearing, even with 100+ fps. So I guess TVs in general are just more sensitive to non-60fps signals.

Yes, I believe V-Sync/VBlank Syncing/Vertical syncing are all referring to the same thing. Here's a little article about it. I'm not really sure why some monitors would be more or less affected than others. I have an LCD computer monitor that experiences it really badly unless the syncing is enabled. Maybe some monitors/TVs have more persistence of the pixels between frames and that little bit of "blur" between the frames covers up the tearing partially?
post #921 of 1549 Old 02-02-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:

TVs with LED edgelit backlighting aren't that great. And some (including myself) would even say these TVs are a bit inferior to TVs with traditional CCFL backlighting. Its only when you get into the high end TVs with LED local-dim backlighting does LED technology start to really shine. TVs like the LG Infinia series or Samsung 8500 series are examples of LED local-dim sets -- but these are extremely pricey, definitely not in the ~$300 range.

So my advice is that if you're happy with the picture quality and input lag of the LD450, keep it. Because it is considered one of the best TVs to use for computer monitor usage.

My fear about keeping the TV is if a much better were to come down on its price. For instance, the LG xxLD550 series I heard is much better than the 450 series and I see that a used 32LD550 on Amazon is going for about $400. That's not too far off from the $314 I paid. Would you say that it's worth simply keeping the 32LD450 simply because it's good enough that slightly more expensive TVs wouldn't be that much of an upgrade? I'm probably nitpicking, but thoughts like these plague me (As well as considerations in buying an cheaper computer monitor or getting a Dell IPS...)

Aside from that, I also see that my TV tears much worse than my two other monitors do. My TV is hooked up to a separate video card than my monitors are, and my monitors do tear very slightly, but it's only noticeable during movies/video playback and even then, I have to squint and really look for it. My TV, however, seems to tear much worse and it does appear to tear differently than my monitors did when the refresh rates were off (one monitor is set to 60Hz, the other to 59.93Hz, which I can't adjust at all). It seems like the tearing on the TV is happening in multiple places and remains static rather than one place that travels downard. Anybody know how to adjust this?
post #922 of 1549 Old 02-02-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:

Would you say that it's worth simply keeping the 32LD450 simply because it's good enough that slightly more expensive TVs wouldn't be that much of an upgrade? I'm probably nitpicking, but thoughts like these plague me (As well as considerations in buying an cheaper computer monitor or getting a Dell IPS...)

If your intention is 100% PC monitor usage, then the extra features on the LD550 (120 Hz, extra inputs, usb video playback, and internet widgets) are useless. Also, last checked (someone correct me if I'm wrong), the LD450 is the only model in the LD series that supports 4:4:4 chroma, which is extremely key for a PC monitor. When taking these into account, you're better off with the cheaper LD450.

Quote:

It seems like the tearing on the TV is happening in multiple places and remains static rather than one place that travels downard. Anybody know how to adjust this?

I can't really say much since I don't use linux, but did you try DarkNovaNick's suggestion? If you did and you're still seeing heavy tearing, then it has to be something unique to linux. I have three LD450s in a Windows/Eyefinity environment, and watching movies w/ PowerDVD or playing PC games (w/ VSync on) and I don't see any tearing at all.
post #923 of 1549 Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 AM

Thanks for the input, I'll probably keep the TV

Also, in regards to tearing, I made sure VSync was enabled and still see the tearing, though it's slightly different than how it was when one of my monitors had a different refresh rate. I screenshotted the tearing and hopefully somebody will be able to tell where it's coming from
post #924 of 1549 Old 02-03-2011, 12:37 AM

Sorry for the double post, here's the link with the tearing: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3...enshot1duk.png

I want to point out that the tearing isn't nearly that bad when I'm actually watching it; it's actually very fast, but noticeable. The screenshot merely caught it like that.

EDIT: I realized the first screenshot didn't show the tearing very well, so I played a different movie and got a screenshot of much more dramatic tearing. Ironically, I couldn't really tell that there was any tearing at all in this screenshot until I hit print screen and saw the preview. Was quite amazed at how bad it was, here it is:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4...eenshot2mb.png
post #925 of 1549 Old 02-03-2011, 07:36 AM

Quote:

Sorry for the double post, here's the link with the tearing: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3...enshot1duk.png

I want to point out that the tearing isn't nearly that bad when I'm actually watching it; it's actually very fast, but noticeable. The screenshot merely caught it like that.

EDIT: I realized the first screenshot didn't show the tearing very well, so I played a different movie and got a screenshot of much more dramatic tearing. Ironically, I couldn't really tell that there was any tearing at all in this screenshot until I hit print screen and saw the preview. Was quite amazed at how bad it was, here it is:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4...eenshot2mb.png

Ya, that's pretty bad tearing -- I'm not an expert in this but I don't think this is related to the VSync tearing problems mentioned above. First, you have multiple tears on the same frame, and my understanding of the VSync problem is that the video card is switching frames during a refresh so a tear happens, but that would only cause one horizontal tear line, not multiple. Secondly, I'm not positive about this, but I'm pretty doubtful that you could actually capture that type of tear with a screen capture as it is happening between the video card and the monitor, and the screen capture happens at a higher level. And as another point, this is probably obvious, but if you can capture the tear with a screen capture then its not a fault of the TV

I do sometimes run multiple monitors off of one video card in Linux but I don't have any experience running with multiple video cards so I'm not sure I can be much help there. If I were you, I would try isolating it by just using one video card with this TV and see if you still have the problem. That could give you a clue as to where the problem originates.
post #926 of 1549 Old 02-03-2011, 09:04 AM

Yeah, I agree with DarkNovaNick on this one. The fact that you can screen capture a frame tear means the video card itself is sending "teared" video.

What happens if you use a different video player? Or play a video game (software and hardware accelerated)? or watch a hd video on hulu or youtube? The results of these test conditions could help you isolate what's at fault.
post #927 of 1549 Old 02-03-2011, 04:13 PM

Buying the 47" version of this in a few weeks. No console gaming on it, but will play PC games on it once in a while(If laggy I have a 24" 1080p monitor so it's not a deal breaker). Other then that HDTV from rogers and bluray. Any reason I should avoid it? I don't care about 24hz as I find it adds more problems then it fixes, and we will be sitting dead centre(don't care what visitors see really).

Seems like a bargain. I'm assuming the 47" model has less of a panel lottery going on then other sizes?
post #928 of 1549 Old 02-05-2011, 02:55 PM

I use the 47inch ld450 exclusively as a pc monitor inthe livingroom - in fact, it doesn't get any other input signal such as tv signal/sky etc (on principal). It's for my family to watch dvd/bluray, surf internet (wireless keyboard with trackball), music via spotify, tv shows via iplayer/4OD etc. and pc games for me (in 1080p via a gtx 460).

This thing is perfection, for me at least! No observable lag. IPS screen. ridiculous viewing angles. 1:1 pixel reproduction, and once the (really easy) EDID fix is in place (thanks to thepoohcontinuum) I now have perfect 4:4:4 using the dvi to hdmi cable (note that i don't require audio over hdmi as the sound goes direct from pc to cambridge soundworks 5.1).

Essentially, this is equivalent to a 1080p pc monitor (literally) blown up to 47inches for only £500. Combine this with some wireless peripherals... Ithink this is how people will use pcs/internet in the future (via a big screen from the sofa)

The only limitation with this is the black levels are not amazing, but still perfectly acceptable for me.

I would recommend the 47 inch model if planning to use as a pc monitor from more than 2 m away.
post #929 of 1549 Old 02-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 46
I got a 37LD450 yesterday and it's awesome. It's about 2.5 feet away from me and it makes me feel like this:

Text is crystal clear due to the EDID fix (thanks to AdamK47 over at [H]ardforum and thepoohcontinuum). Games and 1080p movies are amazing. A friend of mine said this about it "Yep...*sigh*...Bigger than my tube..." LOL. Yeah I'm a happy camper. XD

My Home Theater/Video Gaming/HTPC/2 Channel rig (Mitsubishi, MartinLogan, Marantz, DIYMA, and others)

post #930 of 1549 Old 02-06-2011, 01:59 AM

Hi Im new to this forum but I have been reading this forum in the hopes of finding a decent hdtv with low lag. And thanks to all of you I purchased the Lg 47ld450 and I love the low input lag. I went through 3 different tvs before finally settling for this one. I only have one problem with it. When I hook it up using vga I seem to get like a slight mirror effect. Any icons seem to have the identical image beside it but its barly visable. My mouse pointer has like 4 mouse pointers behind it but only shows up when I have my mouse over certain colors expecially blue. And when I bring up a window like firefox I have a thick dark line going all the way around it. I have installed the latest Nvidia Drivers with the EDID hack and it worked great. When hooked up through hdmi It works flawless.. but I have this problem with vga. Does anyone know what this is? If anyone has any Ideas how to get rid of this I would greatly appreciate it. Oh and I should point out that this is indeed a ips panel.
LL
LL
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page