VBB
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase700B View Post

There is all kind of other cool information on the "Host Diagnostics" page that come up to check firmware.

It states :
Model Name: GLOBAL-PLAT2 (Liquid Crystal Display).

It also gives the ATSC FAT Status and sigmal level in db (36 on the channel I'm watching).

One curious thing. It gives a "Wireless ready Status" with all kinds of values that are either zeroed out or "ff:ff:ff:ff:ff".

It's almost like there were intentions by LG to have wireless built in. In fact, an early review I read awhile ago, mentioned the wireless dongle was originally included in early release models, but maybe that was the LE line?

Are you sure you didn't get into the service menu somehow? Doesn't sound like you're in the menu that let's you check for updates, or are you? It should say CUSTOMER SUPPORT -> SOFTWARE UPDATE, PICTURE TEST, SOUND TEST, PRODUCT/SERVICE INFO, NETWORK TEST.

Henry
Sharp LC-70LE857U
Onkyo HT-RC360
Mede8er MED600X3D

DarbeeVision Darblet DVP-5000

Synology DS1813+

X-Rite i1Display Pro

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 5078 Old 09-17-2010, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBB View Post

Are you sure you didn't get into the service menu somehow? Doesn't sound like you're in the menu that let's you check for updates, or are you? It should say CUSTOMER SUPPORT -> SOFTWARE UPDATE, PICTURE TEST, SOUND TEST, PRODUCT/SERVICE INFO, NETWORK TEST.

This is now getting even more curious. Henry, how do I get into those menu options? You have an LD550, right?

The Host Diagnostics page is accessed via the "Option" , press 1,1,1,1,1 .

How does one get to the Customer Support you've mentioned?

Please excuse, I've gotten backed up on work here a bit and have been setting up another TV for someone, so right now I'm getting my menus muddled.
post #273 of 5078 Old 09-17-2010, 08:00 PM
VBB
Advanced Member

Not a problem. I have the 60LD550, yes. What you want to do is press MENU on the remote, then press the red button to get to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, and the next thing you'll see is the options I mentioned above. Perhaps our TVs have different menus? They do have the same manual, though.

Henry
Sharp LC-70LE857U
Onkyo HT-RC360
Mede8er MED600X3D

Synology DS1813+

X-Rite i1Display Pro

post #274 of 5078 Old 09-17-2010, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Not a problem. I have the 60LD550, yes. What you want to do is press MENU on the remote, then press the red button to get to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, and the next thing you'll see is the options I mentioned above. Perhaps our TVs have different menus? They do have the same manual, though.

Thanks, you're right I do have a manual and I've been in that menu before when I first got the TV, not to mention it shows up when you press Menu at the bottom. Sorry, I'm a bit overloaded her lately.

My TV has 316hrs on it already.

Have you tried the Menu procedure I mentioned and ventured into that Host Diagnostics Screen?
post #275 of 5078 Old 09-17-2010, 09:16 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
We picked up the 42" version a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with it so far. Has anybody here had issues with the guide data? My clock is correct on the unit, but it keeps showing the program info from an hour from now.
post #276 of 5078 Old 09-17-2010, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy bee View Post

We picked up the 42" version a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with it so far. Has anybody here had issues with the guide data? My clock is correct on the unit, but it keeps showing the program info from an hour from now.

Occasionally the Guide date on our 42" sometimes shows "No information" at times on some channels. But it will show program data for the next hour if the right arrow on the remote is pressed. It should indicate the ability to do so with an arrow mark in the Program Guide info box.
post #277 of 5078 Old 09-17-2010, 11:48 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Xbox 360 Gaming Settings for 42LD520

Figured I'd post them just as a guideline, found these to look pretty good and spot on for gaming

Game Mode
Backlight 38
Contrast 95
Brightness 52
Shaprness 55
Color 55
Color Temp 0

Advanced Control
Dyn. Contrast Off
Dny. Color Low
Clear white Off
Skin color 2
All reductions Off
Gamma Medium
Black Level Low
Eye Care off
Color Gamut Wide

There ya go! Let me know how you like it
post #278 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 12:35 AM

whats the xbox set to
post #279 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1111 View Post

Figured I'd post them just as a guideline, found these to look pretty good and spot on for gaming

Game Mode
Backlight 45
Contrast 95
Brightness 52
Shaprness 55
Color 55
Color Temp 0

Great to have some real world settings for owners with an Xbox game system. I would caution to keep backlight in the low to mid 30's as this will extend it's life plus use less power and perhaps produce less heat inside the TV. Try putting in a game or two that has the best dark level
detail and use brightness and contrast for best viewing.

Also, if the Xbox has video settings try the lowered backlight settings, and increase the Xbox settings. This is similar to recommendations for DVD and Blu-ray player set up. Set the TV up to a baseline (calibrated) setting, then set up any input device for best viewing.

Great to see so many owners enjoying their new LG!
post #280 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 07:22 AM

Can you select ISF Expert picture settings while using the USB to play videos? I have 42LD450 hacked to play divix but I can only choose basic picture modes.

Great settings Phase700B, I am looking forward to your basic picture mode settings.
post #281 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 08:56 AM

some pics of 42LD550
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #282 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg0227 View Post

Can you select ISF Expert picture settings while using the USB to play videos? I have 42LD450 hacked to play divix but I can only choose basic picture modes.

Great settings Phase700B, I am looking forward to your basic picture mode settings.

You might try the Cinema settings for the USB devices and,yes, I believe the only modes available for are the presets. apparently.
post #283 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by toondog View Post

some pics of 42LD550

Nice pictures of you LD550! It looks like you're enjoying a lot of different program material.
post #284 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegam3 View Post

whats the xbox set to

Whoops, the Xbox 360 is on HDMI set at 1080p

Reference Levels - Expanded
Color Space - Auto

You should be pretty happy with these settings for your 360, this TV having different settings for each input is a godsend!

Quote:

Great to have some real world settings for owners with an Xbox game system. I would caution to keep backlight in the low to mid 30's as this will extend it's life plus use less power and perhaps produce less heat inside the TV. Try putting in a game or two that has the best dark level
detail and use brightness and contrast for best viewing.

I agree, after I posted I lowered the backlight a bit, have it around 34-37 now and all seems well, also try adjusting in game brightness if you can't see details in certain dark areas, I found while playing Halo that I had to turn the brightness in game to High because it was a pain to make out what was going on in the dark corners and such

Loving this TV so far, just need to set up bias lighting and I'll be set, going to try and rig up a system of two 24 LED strips on the top and bottom powered via USB
post #285 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 10:04 AM

Phase,

You are very accurate in your assessment. While at the theater, I noticed much jittery motion (now that I'm looking for it), sub par contrast/black levels, etc.

Hell, I remember how satisfied I was many years ago with my Toshiba CRT. 480i! LOL

Now on to audio. Is the set-up you're referring to something I could put together for 3 or 4 hundred dollars, or is it a lot more?

I have a decent Onkyo receiver. I also have a Bose system that was given to me. It's a Acoustimass 15 II. It has a bunch of small, weighty speakers. I've never hooked it up because I hear such mixed reviews on Bose. Should I give it a shot?

Looking forward to your thoughts, PhaseMaster

Thanks
post #286 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVizio View Post

Phase,

You are very accurate in your assessment. While at the theater, I noticed much jittery motion (now that I'm looking for it), sub par contrast/black levels, etc.

Hell, I remember how satisfied I was many years ago with my Toshiba CRT. 480i! LOL

Now on to audio. Is the set-up you're referring to something I could put together for 3 or 4 hundred dollars, or is it a lot more?

I have a decent Onkyo receiver. I also have a Bose system that was given to me. It's a Acoustimass 15 II. It has a bunch of small, weighty speakers. I've never hooked it up because I hear such mixed reviews on Bose. Should I give it a shot?

Looking forward to your thoughts, PhaseMaster

Thanks

As my old uncle would always say, "Why sure!" Depending on your room size, the Bose would certainly be better than the TV internal speakers. The only issue might be audio connection form the TV. In that case, and since you would mainly want the "big" sound for movies, I would dedicate the Bose for connection to your DVD or Blu-ray player. You might be pleasantly amazed!

Actually, there are many audio solutions for better home theater, even if you want to keep the cost down. Since this thread is mainly for the xxLD500 series, send me a PM and I can give you some ideas.
post #287 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 12:54 PM
VBB
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks, you're right I do have a manual and I've been in that menu before when I first got the TV, not to mention it shows up when you press Menu at the bottom. Sorry, I'm a bit overloaded her lately.

My TV has 316hrs on it already.

Have you tried the Menu procedure I mentioned and ventured into that Host Diagnostics Screen?

Tried last night, but couldn't get it to work. What are the exact steps on the remote?

Henry
Sharp LC-70LE857U
Onkyo HT-RC360
Mede8er MED600X3D

Synology DS1813+

X-Rite i1Display Pro

post #288 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 02:37 PM

Phase et al — I so appreciate all of your inputs, expertise and observations but I feel impelled to make a comment lest we forget, or lose sight of, what all this glorious technology should, in the end, be all about. Content, anyone? Sometimes I feel all of our excercise and efforts to achieve the goal of ultimate, visual display perfection is all for naught. I am much repelled, appalled and often, yes, disgusted by the garbage that pollutes our screens so much of the time. If that is a reflection of all of us, and our lives, it is truly sad — no matter the glories of the technology that brings it to us.

Sorry to vent but I felt that perhaps we need to bring a sense of proportion to our hobbies and remember what it's all for. Thomas.
post #289 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Tried last night, but couldn't get it to work. What are the exact steps on the remote?

To get into the "Host Diagnostics" mode, you select menu, then any icon like "Picture" so that the menu goes into it's vertical format. Then, left arrow to the menu items and down arrow to "Options". Do not press enter, instead, press #1 five or six times (Caution: Do NOT press any other numbers) and the screen will appear. It doesn't seem as though anything can be really changed or entered once there. It's just a lot of info and status.

On the firmware upload note, I finally got my 42LD550 to upgrade. It's a mystery to me. How can yahoo widgets, Netflix, YouTube, and Picasa work, but VuDu and firmware download not work? Aren't all the internet features using the same addresses, etc to communicate?

What I had to do was kind of nuts. I have AT&T DSL Pro, an older 2-Wire SW1000 DSL modem plus a Linksys WRK54G Wireless router. I disconnected the router and went hard wire right to the TV from the 2Wire. It still wouldn't work, but originally the network test passed with the router connected and hard wired to the TV. Now after removing the router it wouldn't. So I obtained the IP address, subnet address, gateway address, DHCP, and DNS of the 2Wire using my office desktop to go to the 2Wire status webpage. Then, I manually entered all that stuff into the fields for the manual Internet settings in the TV. I did the network test and it passed. Whew.
I then selected Firmwmare Update and wonder of wonders it came up with the 6.00 firmware update available. I initiated the update and it started to load, but stopped at about 22% and the status window disappeared. I went and reinitiated the firmware download and it started at 22% where it left off. It did this at various percentages completed (38%, 52%, 65%, 74%, etc) and I had to reinitiate the download until it got to 100% Why?? Pretty flakey. Sometimes I just want to go back to good old DOS with a 56K modem where I knew the command structure and could fix anything. This is really nuts!

And then I thought, why not try VuDu and see if I can access that. Sure enough, previously VuDu would error out if I tried to access it. I don't have an account, but it should have allowed me to choose the free movie as I was able to do with Netflix without all this address protocol manipulation. Lastly, I connected up my "spare" Panasonic DMP-80 Blu-ray player which I was able to update once when I first got it, later could not. Guess what? Now I could download the new firmware for it. Previously, when connected through the Linksys router (wired port) it notified me of an update, but would not connect to do it.
Now after all of this my desktop no longer works with the Linksys router through the same wired port it previously used to. Now when trying to connect to the internet, it gets stuck at "Aquiring IP address". This has happened with my wireless laptop and my HTPC. I had to unplug my DSL modem and the Linksys router to release the IP address, and restart everything. Why??

If anyone has any helpful insights into this murky stuff please feel free to chime in. I do have a spare 2Wire DSL Modem/Wireless N router, but I'm concerned it would take too much time to configure and get it working..... or worse, not work at all.... and have changed too many things to get it all working again. I am puzzled because I got this all working originally with no trouble at all. Somewhere along the line as I bought Blu-ray players, HTPC, and now this TV things got weird. My 2 laptops configured right away and found all the settings automatically, why don't the TV and the Panasonic Blu-ray player? The Sony DBP-S550 Blu-ray player I have "found" it's network connection on this same hardware and I updated the firmware twice.

Well, if anyone makes it through reading all this and can give me some useful and simple way to get all my devices to "play" on the internet I would appreciate it!
post #290 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomstan View Post

Phase et al — I so appreciate all of your inputs, expertise and observations but I feel impelled to make a comment lest we forget, or lose sight of, what all this glorious technology should, in the end, be all about. Content, anyone? Sometimes I feel all of our excercise and efforts to achieve the goal of ultimate, visual display perfection is all for naught. I am much repelled, appalled and often, yes, disgusted by the garbage that pollutes our screens so much of the time. If that is a reflection of all of us, and our lives, it is truly sad — no matter the glories of the technology that brings it to us.

Sorry to vent but I felt that perhaps we need to bring a sense of proportion to our hobbies and remember what it's all for. Thomas.

Wow, pretty deep thought here! I can't speak for or make judgement calls on what people should watch, but yes there is a lot of questionable material out there.I got rid of satellite and bought an HTPC so I can view what I want when I want. My wife and I like some of the DIY Home project programs from HGTV, Nature Programs from PBS, old classic TV and select newer movies. We tend to also like some of the SyFy programs such as the Eureka series (watch that now on Hulu or direct off of SyFy online). We also got interested in the "Fringe" series on Fox, and NCIS is about the only "CSI" type program we watch. . . perhaps the Mentalist. A lot of the other stuff on network TV has gotten awful "soapy" and reality TV doesn't do much for us. Who wants to see people backbite, cheat, and generally give viewers lessons on how to be crappy people? Okay... hope I didn't step on anyone's toes there! I'm not here to judge.. too much.

Lastly we watch select movies. . . I've mentioned a few worthy of using as calibration reference DVDs. Seabiscuit is great for the B&W pictures at the beginning and checking red/green push and color saturation and balance. And "Baraka" on Blu-ray is not only the best quality Blu-ray you can find, but has no dialog, just pleasant music as it observes nature, mankind, and civilization and cultures from around the world. It is quite a video commentary. There is still some good programming out there. And who doesn't want to have TV to escape from the harsher realities of the worlds mess for awhile. Sometimes I put on a music concert DVD or Blu-ray to relax. Maybe Micheal Buble, the Moody Blues, The Blue Man Group ( MegaStar), John Fogerty, Stevie Nicks, or even James Last.

Okay gang..... next?
post #291 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1111 View Post

Game Mode
Backlight 45
Contrast 95
Brightness 52
Shaprness 55
Color 55
Color Temp 0

Advanced Control
Dyn. Contrast Off
Dny. Color Low
Clear white Off
Skin color 2
All reductions Off
Gamma Medium
Black Level Low
Eye Care off
Color Gamut Wide

There ya go! Let me know how you like it

maybe too dark? after doing my brightness and contrast image tests i came out with these(with xbox set at expanded):

Contrast: 78
Brightness: 72

but mine is 32LD550 so it may be different
post #292 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegam3 View Post

maybe too dark? after doing my brightness and contrast image tests i came out with these(with xbox set at expanded):

Contrast: 78
Brightness: 72

but mine is 32LD550 so it may be different

Ya, I'm thinking the LD550 and the LD520 def. have different panels in them, Phase's settings were getting kinda off on mine no matter what I tried so I had to do a mix of his and KNDs till I got it just perfect for cinema, so my settings are strictly for 42LD520 owners sorry to say, I feel thats the best way to ensure you have the same picture I do, YMMY on other panels
post #293 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 08:41 PM
VBB
Advanced Member

Quote:

Well, if anyone makes it through reading all this and can give me some useful and simple way to get all my devices to "play" on the internet I would appreciate it!

First off, thanks for the detailed instructions on how to get into that informational screen. Some nice stuff in there, including the date of the current firmware (July) and the amount of memory the TV has (512MB).

As for your Internet dilemma, it could have something to do with ports. I don't want to get too much into networking here, but it sounds like you're using the Linksys for DHCP. Make sure this feature is turned off on the 2Wire, and also try enabling UPNP on the Linksys or even giving the TV a static IP and putting it in the DMZ. Fortunately, I did not have to do anything to get everything to work, and that is with just a Linksys router connected straight to the FIOS line and the TV connecting wirelessly. Hope you'll get it all straightened out.

Henry
Sharp LC-70LE857U
Onkyo HT-RC360
Mede8er MED600X3D

Synology DS1813+

X-Rite i1Display Pro

post #294 of 5078 Old 09-18-2010, 08:56 PM

Thanks, Phase, for your response. Yes, of course, select movies are an answer. But what exactly is an HTPC, and what does it do? T.
post #295 of 5078 Old 09-19-2010, 01:19 AM

For 42LD520 owners:

HDMI Sat. HDTV / Blu-Ray settings (Lower backlight depending on application and lighting)

Expert 1
Backlight 34
Contract 96
Brightness 50
H Sharp. 70
V Sharp. 64
Color 60
Tint 0

Dyn. Contrast Low
Noise Red Off
Dig. Noise Red Off
Black Level Low
Real Cinema On
Color Gamut BT709
Edge Enhancer Low

Color Temp Warm
Gamma 2.2
Method 10 Point Ire
Outer
Luminance 110
100- -2, 3, -13
90- 0, 0, 7
80- 2, 2, -6
70- 5, 4, -6
60- 6, 4, -4
50- 7, 4, -3
40- 7, 3, 0
30- 7, 4, 4
20- 9, 6, 6
10- 7, 6, 6
0- 0,0,0

Color Man.

Red Color -5
Red Tint 0
Green Color 12
Green Tint -11
Blue Color 0
Blue Tint 9
Yellow Color 3
Yellow Tint 3
Cyan Color -3
Cyan Tint -1
Magenta Color 0
Meganta Tint 2

Very happy with these settings! Found we have a ton of settings for LD550 but none for the LD520, so enjoy!
post #296 of 5078 Old 09-19-2010, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukedog17 View Post

Just ordered a 46LD550. Can't wait for next week to replace my 37" LG LCD and move it to the bedroom. Always loved LG's pictures in comparison to the other mid-level LCD's out on the market.

Has anyone determined what panel the 46LD550 uses?

Considering LG is in the camp that makes 42/47" glass, it seems odd that they have a single model in their lineup with a 46" panel more fitting of the 40/46" camp.

They already use a 47" 120Hz panel in the LD520, so it's clear they don't lack one in their arsenal.

This would suggest that the 46LD550 isn't an LG panel and/or IPS.
post #297 of 5078 Old 09-19-2010, 05:45 AM

Quote:

Thanks, Phase, for your response. Yes, of course, select movies are an answer. But what exactly is an HTPC, and what does it do? T.

It stands for Home Theater Personal Computer.

Basically, you're using your computer as your prime source for watching content. Whether it be via a Blu-ray drive or files you've downloaded or copied. I get most of my material from newsgroups, but I won't go into that as not to upset others with higher morals then myself .

If I like something, I often by the blu-ray (because its still the highest quality, as well helping pay for all the work the filmmakers put into it), but paying for a movie that I don't know if I'm going to like is too much of a gamble for me.

Hell, I've asked for my money back in the theaters after watching a movie that I thought was garbage. And, yes, they gave me a prompt refund, no questions asked. Doesn't work like that when you open a blu-ray then try and return it. Of course, I understand the difference. You can copy a blu-ray, DVD, CD, etc., then return it.

The thing I like most about using my PC for watching movies (files) is the navigation is SO much better. Going from movie to movie, scene from scene, changing your mind on a whim, it's just FASTER.

But you could back-up all your Blu-rays/DVDs on your HTPC and have a much more enjoyable experience, IMO.

Also, with sites like Hulu, Youtube (which does HD now), it just puts everything you could want in one place.
post #298 of 5078 Old 09-19-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:

Yes, there sure is alot of junk out there. But... there's also a lot of quality material as well. The thing to keep in mind is that the outlets for content have grown SIGNIFICANTLY in the last 10-15 years. There's so many more ways to offer material these days. So, when you have a situation like we do now, not only does the potential for solid content increase, but the potential for junk as well.

Phase kind of touched in it, but I want to clarify: we're in a golden age of television right now. Trust me. I'm involved in screenwriting and film production, and I can tell you things have taken a big shift. Virtually every writer wants to work in television now. The pay is great, and the writers have so much more control.

In film, a writer is at the bottom, power-wise. Anybody can come in and change this or that.

Imagine if your favorite novelist wrote a book, and then the publisher, the editor, the distributor, the publisher's daughter (it's happened in film) etc., were allowed to impose changes, based on what THEY thought the story should be? It'd be ridiculous.

A novelist controls his story. Theater writers control their story. And TV writers have a great deal of control over their work. But film writers have virtually none.

The difference between a bad film and bad television is this: a studio can put out a crappy film, make it's money, put the screws to you, then move on. With television, if it's bad, it goes away. If the numbers aren't there, the sponsors go away, and so does the show.

Now there's always exceptions to this. Good shows go away (often to regain stature on DVD, and in some cases return), and stupid reality shows continue on. But we are blessed to be in an era when we have so many CHOICES.

And I don't hate reality shows. I just don't like when it's an obvious, cheap manipulation. There's a lot of interesting stuff on A&E, for example. In fact, I watched "Hoarders" the other day and found it quite interesting. But as I always say, to each his own. I am guilty of some wasteful watching. My wife got into "Rock of Love" and I wound up watching it with her. It's pointless entertainment, but so are soap operas, and how long have they been around?

I don't know where I'm going with all this, other than, we can't change the reality of what things have become, BUT at least we have choices. LOTS OF CHOICES. Far more choices than at any point in history.

And for that, I'm grateful.

I'll shut up now, cause this is an LCD forum

Viva LG!
post #299 of 5078 Old 09-19-2010, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimwad View Post

Has anyone determined what panel the 46LD550 uses?

Considering LG is in the camp that makes 42/47" glass, it seems odd that they have a single model in their lineup with a 46" panel more fitting of the 40/46" camp.

They already use a 47" 120Hz panel in the LD520, so it's clear they don't lack one in their arsenal.

This would suggest that the 46LD550 isn't an LG panel and/or IPS.

In an earlier post in this thread, I noted that my 42LD550 seems to have an IPS panel made by ??? which ,according to another thread, has a distinctive " <<<<" pattern to the pixels.

There is a 47" in the LD650 line, LE line, and LX line as well. It is odd, isn't it.

There have been owners with the 46LD550 noting display differences with settings. Maybe this accounts for it? There is also an oddball 52" in the LD550.

On the other hand, there are 47" & 55" screens in the high end LE8500 and LX6500.
post #300 of 5078 Old 09-19-2010, 11:42 AM

I'm looking at 42 - 47 inch tvs and was wondering if the 42 or 46ld550 have pip? If so does it appear in a small section or can it go up to half the screen?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page