Official Sony Bravia KDL NX810 owners' thread (60NX810, 55NX810, 46NX810) - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #181 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondealjr View Post

Verbiage from Sony Style website:

"For a limited time, save on select BRAVIA® HX800 Dynamic Edge LED backlit 3D HDTVs, plus get a free BDP-S470 3D Blu-ray Disc(TM) player and 3D starter kit which includes two pairs of TDG-BR100/B 3D active glasses and a TMR-BR100 3D sync transmitter (a $549.96 value) with purchase. You'll also get free basic TV installation with purchase."

Sony Style package does not include NX810 series.

At BB, I like dealing with local merchant for purchase this large. Got free delivery and do not need install. Also, I'm a member of BB's Reward Zone and get $20 worth of points for every $250 spent - or almost $350 towards future purchases.

Cool. They wouldn't budge on the price? the BB near me I have 2 just can't answer my questions and show no interest in making a sale, I really tried.. The sony bundle I got for 4299 + tax included the 3-d kit, delivery and installation(sony_installtion)@sonystyledotcom, I thin it's still on. They do not use crappy techs.
The installer(son-guy) was here for 3.5 hrs. Not just unpacking assembling the base and leveling everything, hooking up the components, updateing the firmware, connecting to my router. and explaining how it all works. Made for the "Sony experience". Good luck w/ the 810 - you'll love it. Setting it up to work w/ the bells and whistles, expect a couple hours. Mkae sure your settop is updated and has HDMI cables. I didn't

60nx810 | htfs-470 | BX-58 | PS3 | SA 8300HD STB
Visit our settings page:
(SETTINGS ONLY!!) Sony Bravia KDL NX810 @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 11:54 AM

Liked: 11
I got my delivery yesterday from US Appliance.

the 55NX810 is a beautiful pieces of equipment. The finish and color/image quality is much better than V5100 or EX701 that I owned.

However, my 55NX810 have small black/dim spot (about size of 1/4" circle area) about center of the screen. I though it was a dirt at first. but it is not. it is quit upsetting to have new TV come in with defect!!!!

Sony will not replace it until Sony Technician come to try to evaluate or repair. I will get this a chance. if they can't repair to my satisfactory, I will demand a replacement or refund.

I am not spend few thousand to settle on something that is not perfect.
post #183 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 12:09 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchen330ci View Post

the 55NX810 is a beautiful pieces of equipment. The finish and color/image quality is much better than V5100 or EX701 that I owned.

However, my 55NX810 have small black/dim spot (about size of 1/4" circle area) about center of the screen. I though it was a dirt at first. but it is not. it is quit upsetting to have new TV come in with defect!!!!

Sony will not replace it until Sony Technician come to try to evaluate or repair. I will get this a chance. if they can repair to my satisfactory, I will demand a replacement or refund.

I would be pissed also!! This is one of the reaspns I buy from Amazon direct or Crutchfield as they would replace the defective TV based on a phone call and not push you to going to Sony

Don
XBR-55X900A

SW Florida area

post #184 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:

Sony will not replace it until Sony Technician come to try to evaluate or repair. I will get this a chance. if they can't repair to my satisfactory, I will demand a replacement or refund.

Sorry to hear that...what image was on the screen when you first noticed defect?
post #185 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 04:49 PM

Hi all -

Would like to know people's "Picture Settings" from top to bottom. This television does not strike me as very impressive "out of the box", as far as picture quality. At least in comparison to my customized 52" XBR Bravia, which continues to literally blow people away with its brilliant perfectly outstanding HD quality. Even when I put a BluRay disc in, I was totally unimpressed with the picture quality, in comparison. I assume that the bigger the screen the less oustanding the picture can get ...

However - I seem to have finally tweaked my Picture Settings to something somewhat reasonable. Still - that "shock and awe" I continue to get from friends on my XBR 52" doesnt seem to happen with this one. Its a beautiful TV but the picture clarity doesn't blow people away. There always seems to be a "swirling" or "jumbling" around letters and in flat solid color areas sometimes ...

In any case, here are my settings - the best I could get. Can anyone suggest a way to improve even better?

Light Sensor: OFF

Picture Mode: Vivid
Backlight: Max
Picture: Max
Brightness: 54
Color: 77
Hue: 0
Color Temperature: Neutral (already tried Cool)
Sharpness: 20
Noise Reduction: High
MPEG Noise Reduction: High
Motionflow: Smooth
CineMotion: Auto 2

Thanks.

-AVSB-
post #186 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 05:23 PM

Liked: 15
You could start by taking picture mode out of Vivid, turn your backlight down, reduce your sharpness to zero or close to it, turning off noise reduction and mpeg noise reduction. Your settings are horrible, bright enough to attract UFO's.
post #187 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 06:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
^agreed
post #188 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:

your settings are horrible. bright enough to attract UFO's

Thanks for your opinion on my viewing environment, but I live in a 17th story condo, in San Diego with floor to ceiling windows and panorama sunshine coming in 90% of the day. Even at night my picture isnt "too bright" or hard on the eyes at all. On the contrary, i wish it were brighter. Even at night.

The difference I am seeing in this television is the distortion around letters and edges of things. Its like a little "jumbling" effect around things with sharp corners on solid backgrounds. Also, in darker areas of the picture, I see the pixels moving ... and that is something i never saw with the 52" XBR I have. It was 100% solid and crisp as hell - even with sharpness turned up. No distortion or movement in pixels at all.

Can we discuss how each setting might be causing what I am seeing and how to change it to something better? I am not sure I see the value of turning nearly everything off. Whats the point of the settings being available if you're going to turn everything off.

The below picture is with the 52" XBR awhile back. As you can see, the same brightness settings aren't overbearing, and the picture did not suffer *at all* with them set high on the XBR.

PS: I wasnt aware that UFO's were attracted to lights.

-AVSB-
LL
post #189 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVSBurger View Post

Thanks for your uneducated opinion on my viewing environment, but I live in a 17th story condo, in San Diego with floor to ceiling windows and panorama sunshine coming in 90% of the day. Even at night my picture isnt "too bright" or hard on the eyes at all. On the contrary, i wish it were brighter. Even at night.

Rather than give me your opinion on whether my settings are too bright for your living room, how about we discuss the actual settings, and how they affect picture quality. My goal is to get the most brilliant clarity (even seeing people's pores on their forehead) with the brightest picture and deepest blacks. My goal isnt to do what my 65 year old step father does, and set everything to "cinema" mode where its dull and hard to see, because someone told him thats "more like a movie theater".

Remember: I have had a 52" XBR for the last 2 years here that looks utterly outstanding with all the same settings. People comment on it repeatedly.

You want me to put sharpness down to zero. So much for HD quality picture where you can "see the pores" on someones face .... ?

The below picture is with the 52" XBR awhile back. As you can see, the same brightness settings sure don't do much, now do they? Still, the picture on that TV blows away anything I have seen to date. Including this one. So far. ...

PS: I wasnt aware that UFO's were attracted to lights.

-AVSB-

Perhaps before you get an uneducated opinion you could have decribed you're viewing environment before you solicited the thread for calibration settings. You're asking a lot of any display to overcome the viewing conditions in that picture. Someone in here may have settings that will work in that room but my hats off to them if they do.
post #190 of 6621 Old 10-27-2010, 07:33 PM

Liked: 15
I'm not an expert but from what I've read, vivid is the worst mode for picture quality, the jumbling may be caused by the sharpness being set too high, most calibrators have sharpness around zero although its different for every set, possiby you could set yours higher without it causing distortion. Set it to zero and inch it up until it starts to distort. Most people also recommend turning off all picture enhancements as in most cases they don't make any difference or make the picture worse. If you see pixels moving its because you have something turned on or set too high. Backlight brightness is your choice but again most people don't crank it right up. You should still be able to see the pores on peoples faces without eye searing brightness. I can't comment on individual settings on this set as I don't own it, seriously considering it though. Hopefully someone else with more experience calibrating sets will chime in. I think I'm just saying what most will say, however its ultimately up to you as to what looks good to your eyes. PS Watch out for those aliens.
post #191 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topr View Post

Perhaps before you get an uneducated opinion you could have decribed you're viewing environment.

Or perhaps I never would have predicted the snarky onslaught of childish responses I got, so I never even thought I needed to provide more information purely in an attempt to avoid childish jabs like telling me that my settings are horrible and speaking to me as if I am retarded. Its cute that you deliberately quoted my pre-edited post though, rather than the current one, purely to cause trouble despite the fact that I later opted to be a little more polite. Mature.

Getting out of the sandbox and back with the adults who actually have something intelligent to contribute: thanks for your input digmore. Vivid looks outstanding on the XBR 52" without any issues, and quite honestly, the suggested settings above from captain snarky made the picture dull, lifeless, and looking like the famous vaseline lense shots of Cybill Shepherd in Moonlighting. A nice touch, but not what I am going for with a high definition television.

I've come to the conclusion that this subject is too ... subjective ... to ask over the internet. However if anyone wants to bother actually replying to my initial request by listing their picture settings, sans rude comments, that would be super. I have seen this request in numerous other threads where people are trying to fine tune their televisions to the best possible picture.

Ill try to be less "horrible" and I am definitely watching out for Aliens, as they are clearly drawn to light like mosquitos.
post #192 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 03:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVSBurger View Post

Or perhaps I never would have predicted the snarky onslaught of childish responses I got, so I never even thought I needed to provide more information purely in an attempt to avoid childish jabs like telling me that my settings are horrible and speaking to me as if I am retarded. Its cute that you deliberately quoted my pre-edited post though, rather than the current one, purely to cause trouble despite the fact that I later opted to be a little more polite. Mature.

Getting out of the sandbox and back with the adults who actually have something intelligent to contribute: thanks for your input digmore. Vivid looks outstanding on the XBR 52" without any issues, and quite honestly, the suggested settings above from captain snarky made the picture dull, lifeless, and looking like the famous vaseline lense shots of Cybill Shepherd in Moonlighting. A nice touch, but not what I am going for with a high definition television.

I've come to the conclusion that this subject is too ... subjective ... to ask over the internet. However if anyone wants to bother actually replying to my initial request by listing their picture settings, sans rude comments, that would be super. I have seen this request in numerous other threads where people are trying to fine tune their televisions to the best possible picture.

Ill try to be less "horrible" and I am definitely watching out for Aliens, as they are clearly drawn to light like mosquitos.

I can feel for you and your viewing conditions and the abuse that occurs when you simply post YOUR Preference settings - I've been here about 6 years and never posted my settings because of that fact as I prefer a bright vivid pictue and I don't give a crap what any members on this forum think when it comes to what my eyes prefer to see - it's my friggin money and my eyes - the only thing that counts is your own preference and to hell with all these judgemental snipers that attack because your not joining the Lemmings preferred settings club.

It almost seems with all your windows that you need an unusually bright vivid picture much like the Sharp Quattron and while it's not going to win any Colorspace awards it definitely is bright and vivid even perhaps in a Glass House such as yours. You definitely have one of the most challenging viewing Environs I've ever seen.

It's interesting you mentioned the Sony edge issues as I can see similar at times on my Z5100 where I see none on my 57" Sharp as I can place my eyes right up to the Sharp panel (viewing HD) and see no such edge artifacts that I observe on the Sony from several feet away. Overall the Sony has a better PQ when viewing from normal viewing distances but the 40" Z cannot compete with the Wow factor of the Sharp's immersive size. Your daytime viewing is one of the most challenging and would seem to need Vivid settings IMO. Good Luck!

Samsung 65F8000, 60D8000, 40HU6350, Panasonic 50E60 LCD's
post #193 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo26 View Post

it seems you have 1 day to contact them and they will take care of it.......you can check that here http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...316577&page=14 in the post #198......they have a representative there and can assist you whatever you need.

I called US Appliance, they basically said this is not their problem, I will to deal with Sony warranty....

I have wait until next week to see if they can fix it.

replacement from US Appliance is not gonna happen!! Damn!!
post #194 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:

I called US Appliance, they basically said this is not their problem, I will to deal with Sony warranty....

I have wait until next week to see if they can fix it.

replacement from US Appliance is not gonna happen!! Damn!!

I've also ordered from US Appliance, haven't received my unit yet (it's been picked up in Indiana). To be fair, US Appliance will ship out a replacement if there is evidence of shipping damage, which has to be reported within 1 day of receipt. That may be less than what the likes of Crutchfield or Amazon promise, granted. The defect that you describe sounds too small to be something like a bad dimming zone; hopefully the Sony guy can figure it out.
post #195 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtocolOH View Post

I've also ordered from US Appliance, haven't received my unit yet (it's been picked up in Indiana). To be fair, US Appliance will ship out a replacement if there is evidence of shipping damage, which has to be reported within 1 day of receipt. That may be less than what the likes of Crutchfield or Amazon promise, granted. The defect that you describe sounds too small to be something like a bad dimming zone; hopefully the Sony guy can figure it out.

I do agree with this. I am not blame US Appliance but still a little upset that I wasn't able to get the replacement right the way. Sony Tech is coming next Wednesday, I will share the result next week. finger cross......
post #196 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 AM

Liked: 17
Does this model support playing mkv/avi/x264 files through DLNA or even better USB like the samsung sets?
post #197 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carmichael View Post

Where is the PIP Feature?
I purchased the magnificent 55NX810 last Saturday. I have no complaints about the picture quality. It's fantastic in both 2D and 3D.

But I see an annoying problem:

I CAN NOT ACCESS THE PIP (picture in picture) FUNCTION.
According to the i-Manual, to access PIP, you go to Options then to PIP while watching air or cable TV. Surprisingly, the PIP setting does not appear anywhere in Options! I couldn't find it in the HOME menu either. I tried finding it in Options with different inputs on the screen: HDMI, Component, TV, and PC (with an HDMI connection). Still no success. It's almost as if this TV does not have PIP. Do any of you owners have PIP on this set?

I called Sony Support and they weren't aware of the PIP problem. They spent over an hour with me on the phone, and together we figured out the solution to the PIP problem.

Here's the deal:

The NX810 models DO have a PIP feature. But it won't appear in the OPTIONS list unless the following conditions are met:
1. Your computer must be connected to the TV via HDMI. (I had already done this)
2. You must have air or cable RF connected. (I had done this)
3. You must LOWER the screen resolution of your computer graphics. The native resolution of 1920 x 1080 DOES NOT ALLOW PIP!!! Lowering the computer's resolution to 1280 x 1024 works fine. This solved the problem. Although this is somewhat inconvenient because to get this smaller PC screen to fill the TV screen, you need to play with the wide view mode setting of the TV, it does allow the PIP function to appear in OPTIONS. Clicking on PIP brings up your cable or air TV in the small PIP screen. You can move the PIP screen around to any corner. You can NOT watch an HDMI or a Component input in the PIP screen however. And you can't put the computer screen into the PIP screen while watching your satellite or cable box. I think Samsung does a better job with PIP than Sony does.

Hope this helps!

John Carmichael
post #198 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 03:03 PM

I noticed that my new 55NX810 was having problems accessing any of the online internet features (widgets, videos, automatic update, etc). If I pressed the widgets button or anything else related to the network or internet the TV would just sit there for hours trying to access them. Very frustrating since the TV said that my network connection was working ok.

I found out that there was a software update online at:
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...=6177&os_id=25

The new software version is: PKG5.022AAS (the one that came installed on my TV was: PKG5.018AAS)

I then found out that I could download this update folder to my computer and then paste it onto a USB flash drive, avoiding the automatic update. Connecting the flash drive to the TV begins the update which takes just a few minutes.

After I did this last night, all the internet functions began working.

Then this morning, for some odd reason I couldn't get them to work!

So I asked the Sony support guy who solved that problem. He told me how to reset the TV to its factory settings, and that fixed everything and also left the new software update in place.

Now, everything is working perfectly!

NOTE: You MUST find out your registration code on the TV and go online to enter it or else many of the internet functions won't work.

John Carmichael
post #199 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I noticed that my new 55NX810 was having problems accessing any of the online internet features (widgets, videos, automatic update, etc). If I pressed the widgets button or anything else related to the network or internet the TV would just sit there for hours trying to access them. Very frustrating since the TV said that my network connection was working ok.

The new software version is: PKG5.022AAS (the one that came installed on my TV was: PKG5.018AAS)

I then found out that I could download this update folder to my computer and then paste it onto a USB flash drive, avoiding the automatic update. Connecting the flash drive to the TV begins the update which takes just a few minutes.

So I asked the Sony support guy who solved that problem. He told me how to reset the TV to its factory settings, and that fixed everything and also left the new software update in place.

NOTE: You MUST find out your registration code on the TV and go online to enter it or else many of the internet functions won't work.

I have news for you

My NX810 came with the x22 update installed.

I checked this am and found a newer version x24 must have been pulled down overnight

No word on the Sony esupport site as to what changed
post #200 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 06:08 PM

I also have 2 small black smears a foot apart middle of screen, contacted sony, tech came right out and said it was a manufacturer defect and ordered a new inner panel and is going to replace it
post #201 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 06:13 PM

anyone know how to see what firmware upgrade my nx810 has
post #202 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 06:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnwolner View Post

I've read the articles and I'm still confused here. I buy my cables at mycablemart.com. Quality stuff, great prices. Monoprice looks good too... maybe I'll try them out one day. I have an NX810. It's connected to DirecTV via an HR24 DVR with a 1.3b spec HDMI cable. I also have an Apple TV connected to the NX810 with a 1.3b spec HDMI cable. I'm getting a Sony Blu-Ray/ Google Internet TV player as soon as it's off of back-order, so I'll need another cable to connect it to the NX810. I'm also interested in purchasing a Sony Soundbar (CT-350), and assume that will connect with HDMI as well, but I guess I'll figure that out when I get it. I don't have the 3D emitter, and it's not on the top of my "to do" list, but I'd imagine that would take an HDMI cable as well if I decide to add it. Sounds like I may run out of HDMI ports on the TV, but that's another story all together..

Why would I need 1.4a spec HDMI cables? Does any this gear require an "Ethernet" channel? (any examples of what gear necessitates an "Ethernet" channel?) Additionally, am I getting a less than optimal PQ now because I'm running a 1.3b vs. 1.4a spec cable? I'll replace the cables if I need to, but I'm just trying to understand if it's actually necessary.

Thanks!

I'd love to hear about your sound system!! and how it works w/ 3-d. Emiiter doesn't use an HDMI port there's a connector for it on the TV. No one has been able to tell me what the ehternet over HDMI would do for us w/ this setup.
The ethernet would be nice if your router had an HDMI port, I think those cables are for componants that don't have ethernet ports. The TV does have an ethernet port. I'm speculating since I can't get an answer and it really doesn't matter much.

This debate w/ the HDMI goes on forever. It is confusing. I'm led to believe that the 3-d COMPONANTS must be 1.4 in order to process and passthru 3-d content. the cables. That's arguable as many say the way it reads from all the HDMI info links is it's compliancy and so 1.3 cables could work with 1.4 componants. The componants MUST be 1.4 to process 3-d this I haven't found anything to contradict that. There's tons of HDMI link embedded thru-out the 2 sony threads. MOre than you'd ever want to know. More than I'd want to forget even. It's mind boggeling how such a simple thing can be made so complex.

Visit our settings page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #203 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 06:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawad View Post

Does this model support playing mkv/avi/x264 files through DLNA or even better USB like the samsung sets?

YEs. It even says it on the box.

Visit our settings page:
post #204 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 06:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by plk1967 View Post

anyone know how to see what firmware upgrade my nx810 has

sonystyledotcom has the answer. Check the support->firmware update info. I forget but that's were I got my info. It'll auto update if connected to a router automatically.

Visit our settings page:
post #205 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 06:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldm823 View Post

You know the old quote-'if you can afford to buy a yaht, then you can affprd to not worry about the fuel costs!' Why not spend $5.00 and buy monoprice hi speed HDMI cables and then you will not have to worry. For my case, I went out and spent $10 and bought two 1.4 cables from monoprice, as I had similar concerns over the cross talk on the forums regarding HDMI cables. These cable are almost as confusing as the difference between the various Sony 3D models!

This HDMI 1.4 conundrum really sucks. It's a week already going back and forth. I know, it sounds like you got it then something snaps. I think the one guy has it right the compnants need tobe 1.4 and if you get 1.4 cables then speed should not be an issue, and 1.3(a,b,c) MIGHT work depending on the quality of the cable. I say go for 1.4 cables and be done with it no more discussions. 1.4 it is

Visit our settings page:
post #206 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 07:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Does anyone have a link to the online "iManual" for the 60NX810 ? I have searched for it, but can only find simple PDF files that don't explain all the features.
post #207 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 07:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtocolOH View Post

Well, Monoprice makes the thicker cables, too, see further down the page... their standard 28-gauge ones go to 10ft long, but for bigger runs, they go all the way to 24ga. I have some of their bigger gauge HDMI-to-DVI cables (might be 26ga instead of 24ga, still pretty beefy), and there's nothing flimsy about them.

I can't find 1.4 HDMI cables @ monoprice. Can't find anything close to these 12ft. 1.4 w/ ethernet "things" costco sells 2 for 40.00 bucks and you get a jug of screen cleaner. Sears had a 1.4 for 20.00 but the quality doesn't look as good. the connectors look cheap at monoprice. Ebay has 1.4's for like 2.50..

Visit our settings page:
post #208 of 6621 Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 PM
AVS Special Member

^Monoprice is calling them "high speed" cables
http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
post #209 of 6621 Old 10-29-2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plk1967 View Post

I also have 2 small black smears a foot apart middle of screen, contacted sony, tech came right out and said it was a manufacturer defect and ordered a new inner panel and is going to replace it

I have the same thing, this is good to know. the tech is coming next week.
I guess they will do the same as well.
post #210 of 6621 Old 10-29-2010, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Great info. I had this .zip(exploded) in my pen ready to update when sony-guiy said no!. Lets update from the wireless, and so we did. Good to know aht the SUB works and didn't fry your ROM.

Visit our settings page:
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Bravia Kdl60nx810 60 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Ready Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl55nx810 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Ready Led Hdtv , Sony Bravia Kdl46nx810 46 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Ready Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led , Sony 60 Inch 3d Led Hdtv Xbr60lx900
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page