Samsung LN46c630 Input Lag help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the Samsung LN46c630 and I have noticed alot of input lag while playing Blackops. I have even tried playing while in PC mode and still can feel the input lag. Would connecting a Xbox 360 through vga get rid of the input lag? Do firmware updates fix input lag issues? Also does anyone know what the lag input on the Samsung UN40C5000 is because I am starting to look at replacement. I cant stand playing with high input lag in FPS games. If someone with evidence that a xbox 360 connected through vga really reduces the input lag would help me out alot and save me time looking for a different TV. I have a ps3 and would switch systems if the VGA method worked. Please help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-30-2010, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Word to the wise, do not under any circumstances purchase a Sony Bravia LCD for gaming purposes. The input lag on my recently purchased 46" Bravia ex 500 LCD was unbearable. There is however a gaming scene selection that greatly reduces the amount of lag but the result is still unacceptable. I exchanged it the next day with a Panasonic plasma with hope to reduce this input lag. I will not receive the TV until the 5th of January so I won't know until then if a Panasonic plasma is the cure. I will repost with the new information at that time.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page