Toshiba 2011 Line up - Page 6 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #151 of 193 Old 08-31-2011, 01:05 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 376
My guess is that it's using whatever panel Sony is using for their 65s -- a panel that has been in short supply. 65" LCDs have really been very rare in general; let's hope that finally begins to change.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 193 Old 09-01-2011, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just announced by Toshiba at IFA, glasses-free 3D QuadHD TV.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/01/t...the-zl2-in-de/
post #153 of 193 Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertoy View Post

Now Toshiba ZL1 and in the (near?) future, Toshiba ZL2 (4k2k Glasses-Free 3D)...

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post20534025

Roberto
post #154 of 193 Old 09-01-2011, 09:41 PM

Toshiba REGZA ZL1 Inside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLHD.Gr View Post

Toshiba 55ZL1 [Teardown]

Tuesday, the 30th August 2011 21:16

The best Local Dimming

Early morning fly to Berlin. To cover the IFA 2011. We'll call from there. Live ... as possible, since the program will be tight for five days. Eipame So you let go 'with the best possible impression.

The best TV LED LCD in terms of accuracy of the backlight, passed through our hands.

Although sample, which means that it has perfected 100%, we focused where else in the backlight.

The symeprasmata is very interesting and impressive. See you in time.

For now enjoy the Teardown ...

http://fullhd.gr/2008-03-14-21-37-34...-teardown.html
Greek > English

Roberto
post #155 of 193 Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philiweb View Post

Toshiba , type 55V-compatible 3D without glasses 4K2K / World's First "REGZA" announced

To produce 3D images from nine parallax images. Bezel at the bottom of the camera body is built for tracking a small head, to detect the position of the head of multiple viewers, the best 3D display that allows viewing of each location "face tracking" with the of being. Viewers keep track positions are divided into five zones simultaneously. Move point to the audience, or at the auto tracking and manual are undecided about what to do for now, it will continue to confirm the specification.

A built-in camera for face tracking on the underside of the bezel

Besides support panel can display 4K2K 4K native resolution video, still images and images with a pixel corresponding to 4K JPEG, can also be displayed directly to the big screen in high definition.

In addition, the company's proprietary super-resolution technology "Resolution +" by the super-resolution technology-pixel full HD 1,920 × 1,080, while it is possible to view the restored pixel 4K2K.

Mr. Hiroshi Motomura 55ZL2 European model

In a demonstration of the replay booth by ZL2 4K2K video series, as well as native 4K footage shot with professional cameras 4K, 4K real-time video demonstration was taking pictures of people playing with a prototype 4K video camera JVC, high-resolution JPEG still playback, View video demonstrations and super-resolution technology to Apukon 4K2K from full HD, which is introduced by a special corner set up.

4K2K demonstration native video playback

Demonstration of super-resolution processing of the full HD 4K2K

Super-resolution "is OFF"

Super-resolution "ON" when 4K2K video. Will you can see the effect of processing

http://www.phileweb.com/news/d-av/201109/02/29196.html
Japanese > English

Roberto
post #156 of 193 Old 09-15-2011, 10:19 AM

Crutchfield has an expected release date for the 55ul610u as 9/16/11. Also it looks like this model will be at the shootout.
post #157 of 193 Old 09-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
I got my replacement 55G310U about an hour ago. It took a little bit to figure out how the stand attached (the set comes with a flimsy manual and setup sheet which was buried underneath a piece of styrofoam), but I got it set up and so far it's working perfectly. I'll have to tweak it later, though, since it's just shy of torch mode out of the box and then feed it some BDs...

EDIT: still liking the picture, but I did find one thing I hate about this set--its internal speakers really aren't that great. I'm not sure if that's a placement/design quirk or not, though, since I can't quite pinpoint where they are in the case; it almost seems like they're aimed downwards or so on.

...and I need your sweet love, Latina T-Mobile girl!

post #158 of 193 Old 09-16-2011, 08:40 PM

Toshiba REGZA 55ZL1 (CEVO Engine) AREADVD review

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREADVD View Post

TEST: Toshiba High-end LED LCD 55ZL1G

15/09/2011

TPA-1 (Toshiba Picture Analyzer)

Conclusion

With excellent image quality in 2D and 3D, with a stellar multi-tuner and a semi-professional video-possible standard EQ is the Toshiba standard. Multimedia is given the current state of the art, is also an integrated WiFi module. Another big plus is the very good sound. The elegant design and intuitive user guide complete the picture from one effectively through and through with luxurious and high-tech TVs, filled to the brim.

The Toshiba 55ZL1G sets new standards thanks to its CEVO Engine in 3D mode and with enormous enthusiasm and exemplary audiovisual quality video EQ

+ Excellent 3D image quality
+ Excellent conversion from 2D to 3D
+ First-class 2D + BD playback
+ High-quality upconversion of 576i signals
+ Programs set standards for image semi-professional video-EQ
+ Strong regarding acoustic properties
+ Easy to use
+ Dignified + optics

- Number of streaming formats
- Only one 3D glasses included

http://www.areadvd.de/hardware/2011/...a_55zl1g.shtml
German > English

Roberto
post #159 of 193 Old 09-19-2011, 06:48 AM

Toshiba REGZA 47VL863B (Meta Brain Engine) HDTVTest review

Toshiba 47VL863B 3D LED LCD TV Review

By David Mackenzie Tuesday, 13 September 2011, 2:50 am BST Typical price: £899

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/toshi...1109131377.htm

Roberto
post #160 of 193 Old 09-21-2011, 04:44 AM

Has anybody used the TPA-1?

Can you use the Toshiba version of the EODIS3 only for calibrating the toshiba tv or can it also be used with calman or chromapur?
post #161 of 193 Old 09-21-2011, 04:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV-Freak View Post

Has anybody used the TPA-1?

Can you use the Toshiba version of the EODIS3 only for calibrating the toshiba tv or can it also be used with calman or chromapur?

Post a Comment for this question to David Mackenzie of HDTVTEST.CO.UK who did the review to find out if he has tryed out this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #162 of 193 Old 09-21-2011, 06:14 AM

Unfortunately he hadn't a TPA-1 for the test.

Unfortunately, we don't have the exact calibration meter which Toshiba requires to make use of the automatic calibration features, so we adjusted the [White Balance] controls the old fashioned way (we did try connecting both our Klein K-10 and DTP94 meters to the TV

The other way around would also be interesting. Can a retail or OEM EDOIS3 be used.
post #163 of 193 Old 09-21-2011, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Quote:

Unfortunately he hadn't a TPA-1 for the test.

Unfortunately, we don’t have the exact calibration meter which Toshiba requires to make use of the automatic calibration features, so we adjusted the [White Balance] controls the old fashioned way (we did try connecting both our Klein K-10 and DTP94 meters to the TV

The other way around would also be interesting. Can a retail or OEM EDOIS3 be used.

There 2 Possibilities:

1) I think they use a custom firmware OEM Toshiba Branded i1D3 with an added table, using the Average Spectral Characterization (using a reference spectro) from various Toshiba LCD they sampled.

2) Just a OEM Toshiba Branded iD3 with factory default tables.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #164 of 193 Old 09-22-2011, 07:13 AM

Toshiba REGZA 55ZL1 (CEVO Engine) HOME CINEMA INSIDE (Italy) review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homecinemainside View Post

Conclusions

The series ZL1 long-awaited also by the integration of CEVO ENGINE, proved to be a product of the highest level.

From the standpoint of image quality strengths are numerous: the black is really very low in many situations, thanks to the very large number of areas that make up the system of local dimming, also, the brightness is well above the average, allowing not only to use the TV in virtually every type of environment (even those where you can not or do not want to control the amount of ambient light), but also to obtain a 3D rendered much brighter almost all the 3D TV, and finally, the level of detail that the panel is capable of very high settles down, allowing the ZL1 to highlight even the finest details and subtle textures. All this is accompanied by a yield always quite balanced, avoiding the excesses, even when it comes to using the standard definition sources, with a flattened remember that, in some ways, more a plasma than an LCD.

Obviously there is nothing in the world perfect, and in fact there are also less successful aspects: 3D rendering, probably because of the brightness of the TV, tends to show, from time to time, a little 'cross talk (even if not reach levels that affect vision). The purchase price may be considered as a limit: the outlay needed to get hold of the TV with local dimming more sophisticated system is certainly quite high, absolute, and precisely because of this, you could try to include two pairs of glasses in the package.

Overall, the assessment is very positive: the merits, especially in terms of black and contrast (so high you can fight on par with the best plasma, and in some cases probably even win), yet commensurate with the expense, and defects do not weigh decisively on performance, making it one of the best 55ZL1 TV market.

A heartfelt thanks to you for AudioQuality made available to local materials, for more information or to book tests of vision, www.audioquality.it.

http://www.homecinemainside.it/homet.../Toshiba_55ZL1
Italian > English

Roberto
post #165 of 193 Old 10-03-2011, 05:58 AM

Toshiba REGZA 55X3 (4k2k (3840x2160) 2D, (1280x720) 3D (Glasses-Free), CEVO DUO engine)

http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/n...03_481291.html
Japonês > Inglês

Super Resolution upscaling > 3840x2160:

http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/n...03_481120.html
Japanese > English

Roberto
post #166 of 193 Old 10-03-2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post

There 2 Possibilities:

1) I think they use a custom firmware OEM Toshiba Branded i1D3 with an added table, using the Average Spectral Characterization (using a reference spectro) from various Toshiba LCD they sampled.

2) Just a OEM Toshiba Branded iD3 with factory default tables.

I'll get my hands on a TPA-1 in a couple of days.

Have you any hints how to verify what they are using?

Toshiba support is more or less useless in this matter.
post #167 of 193 Old 10-06-2011, 06:53 AM

Roberto
post #168 of 193 Old 10-09-2011, 08:52 PM

Toshiba REGZA 55ZL1 (CEVO Engine) AudioVideoHD (France) review

http://www.audiovideohd.fr/tests/300...a-55ZL1-0.html
French > English

Roberto
post #169 of 193 Old 10-19-2011, 07:53 AM

Toshiba 55SL417U Home Theater HiFi review (2D Edge Lit LED LCD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometheaterhifi View Post

Toshiba 55SL417U 55" Edge Lit LED LCD HDTV

Written by Chris Eberle
Monday, 03 October 2011 00:00

Introduction to the Toshiba 55SL417U 55" Edge Lit LED LCD HDTV

With all the hoopla surrounding 3D, the other big innovation in HDTVs has been largely forgotten - LED backlighting. For an image-quality geek like me though, this is a far more significant advance in technology. LCD panels can now play in the same black-level arena as plasma TVs. In some cases, they even exceed. As anyone schooled in imaging science will tell you, dynamic range is the single most important factor in perceived image quality. The greater the distance from minimum black to maximum white, the deeper and punchier the picture. Since the upper limit is easy to achieve - most LCDs can produce far more light than is needed - the quest for blacker blacks becomes the new frontier.

Pioneer set a standard with its ninth-generation Kuro plasmas that has yet to be equaled. Sadly, they are no longer available. But LCD, the king of flat panel sales, is getting ever-closer to that mark. With the advent of LED backlighting, the gap is now narrower than ever before.

While zone-dimming sets are still the top performers in the black-level category, edge-lit designs like the Toshiba 55SL417U reviewed here do a superb job with contrast at a much lower price point. It wasn't long ago a premium 46-inch LCD sold for nearly $5000. Toshiba has come in with a superb value in a 55-inch panel that retails for only $1,499.99. Did they have to cut corners to achieve this? In a word - no. As I measured and watched this HDTV, I was continually impressed by its image quality. It offers tremendous performance for the money and competes favorably with displays costing significantly more.

The Toshiba 55SL417U 55" Edge Lit LED LCD HDTV On The Bench

Equipment used: EyeOne Pro spectrophotometer, CalMAN Professional 3.7 analysis software, Accupel HDG-3000 signal generator, Oppo BDP-83 Blu-ray player in Source Direct mode, Spears & Munsil Benchmark Blu-ray disc.

Conclusions About the Toshiba 55SL417U 55" Edge Lit LED LCD HDTV

The Good

Calibration performance (with dimming off)
Video processing performance
Sharp picture
Internet apps
Streaming quality
Price

The Not So Good

Audio quality
Luma signal clipping with some sources
Average noise reduction
Dimming feature lowers light output too much

In my opinion, Toshiba has delivered a winning TV here. The price more than makes up for the few flaws I encountered. Image quality and calibration performance are on par with more expensive TVs, and the feature set is quite full. Literally, the only thing you're giving up is 3D capability. With streamed content improving all the time, you could literally connect nothing besides a network cable to this TV to access thousands of hours of content. If you use the built-in WiFi, you only need to plug in the power! At $1499, it's hard not to recommend the 55SL417U.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/telev...lcd-hdtv-.html

http://us.toshiba.com/tv/led/55sl417u
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/cont...L417U_spec.pdf

Roberto
post #170 of 193 Old 10-20-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:

I'll get my hands on a TPA-1 in a couple of days.

Have you any hints how to verify what they are using?

Toshiba support is more or less useless in this matter.

Hope you don't mind the intrusion but I've just reviewed the Toshiba WL863 for AVForums and have given my thoughts on the auto-cal process within.

The calibration section is quite a way down the review so you'll need to scroll, sorry

Review is here.
post #171 of 193 Old 10-31-2011, 11:12 AM

Toshiba REGZA 55WL863 (CEVO Engine) Trusted Reviews review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusted Reviews View Post

http://www.trustedreviews.com/toshiba-55wl863_TV_review

Roberto
post #172 of 193 Old 10-31-2011, 01:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 30
Hi All,

Another UK Review of the 55WL863 CEVO TV:

http://www.avforums.com/review/Toshi...on-Review.html

Bazzy!
post #173 of 193 Old 11-01-2011, 05:39 AM

Bazzy,

Mark Hodgkinson (hodg100) has posted the link to the (excellent ) review...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodg100 View Post

Hope you don't mind the intrusion but I've just reviewed the Toshiba WL863 for AVForums and have given my thoughts on the auto-cal process within.

Review is here.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...2#post21105222

Roberto
post #174 of 193 Old 11-01-2011, 12:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 30
Quote:

Bazzy,

Mark Hodgkinson (hodg100) has posted the link to the (excellent ) review...

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...2#post21105222

Roberto

Hi!

Apologies!

Bazzy!
post #175 of 193 Old 11-03-2011, 10:42 AM

Toshiba REGZA 55WL863 (CEVO Engine) Tecradar review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techradar View Post

Review: Toshiba 55WL863B

Overview

For a couple of years now there's been an increasingly wide divide between Toshiba in Japan and Toshiba in the UK.

For while Toshiba's Japan division has been blazing a high-end trail with its phenomenally powerful and entirely uncompromising CEVO TVs, Toshiba in the UK has been increasingly turning into a (very successful) budget brand.

Today, though, Toshiba is finally trying to get back on higher ground with the 55WL863: its first UK TV to carry the brand's CEVO Engine.

This powerful processing engine ushers in a number of potentially important picture features, including an advanced 2D to 3D conversion engine, a 3D version of Toshiba's long-respected Resolution+ system for boosting sharpness and detail, and a potentially very handy NetResolution+ system for improving the look of streamed video from the Internet.

The CEVO Engine is also used to drive the 55WL863's PRO-LED screen, complete with a degree of local dimming.

Edge LED

Focussing next on the features that make the 55WL863's pictures tick, the full HD 55-inch screen is illuminated by edge LED lighting but with a degree of local dimming available. Local dimming isn't always very successful on edge LED TVs, so it will be interesting to see how well it works here. The claimed contrast ratio of 7,000,000:1 is promising at least, even though it's almost certainly also rather fanciful...

The really big cause for hope with the 55WL863's pictures, though, is the new CEVO Engine. For as well as driving key 'headline' features like the NetResolution system for improving the appearance of streamed video and the 3D Resolution+ system for boosting the sharpness of 3D images, the CEVO Engine works on a more micro level when it comes to improving such general image components as colour, contrast and motion clarity.

While the CEVO Engine has doubtless made its presence subtly felt in the HD picture results so far - especially as we spent most of our time watching the mostly good settings arrived at via the exclusive, CEVO-powered auto calibration system - its impact becomes much more overt when watching standard definition.

For standard def sources are upscaled to the screen's full HD resolution exceptionally well, thanks to the way detail and sharpness are added at the same time that noise is suppressed. Colours retain their naturalism and subtlety during their upscaling transition, too.

The CEVO Engine is also, more surprisingly gloriously apparent when watching 3D. For here engaging the Resolution+ mode delivers a result that's nothing short of revelatory, sharpening and adding more detail to even full HD 3D Blu-ray pictures to a degree that makes them quite simply the most detailed active 3D pictures yet seen on a TV. Seriously.

We liked

The 55WL863's build quality is gorgeous, and its connections leave no stone unturned in catering for these modern multimedia times.

The presentation of its Places online service is superb too, and its attempts to personalise the TV for different users are worthy. There's a satisfying degree of calibration flexibility as well, and best of all the TV's picture quality is mostly excellent.

We disliked

The remote supplied with the 55WL863 isn't as helpful as it thinks it is. Also, the Places service needs to have more content added to get closer to the online services offered by rival brands, and it's a shame the otherwise exemplary 3D pictures are let down by noticeable crosstalk.

There's some minor light bleed in the picture's corners during dark scenes too, but this isn't nearly as bad a problem as it is on some of Toshiba's other TVs this year.

Final verdict

While there's a nagging sense that Toshiba could perhaps have used its CEVO Engine processing a bit more overtly in the 55WL863, it's still the case that the system has helped Toshiba deliver a really good TV that deserves a place at the top table of TV quality this year.

The set's multimedia support is good, and its 2D pictures are sharp, colourful, bright and natural for the most part. What's more, 3D pictures are in some ways the best we've seen, with just the existence of crosstalk noise letting them down.

http://3dradar.techradar.com/3d-test...63b-27-10-2011

Roberto
post #176 of 193 Old 11-03-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:

Toshiba ProLED512 vs ProLED32 [Direct vs Edge Local Dimming]

55ZL1 vs 55WL863 [or 55YL863]

http://www.fullhd.gr/news/eidiseis/t...-dimming-.html
Greek > English

PROLED 512 of CEVO TV similar to KIRA2 of CELL TV/CELL REGZA?

http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/n...07_340926.html
Japanese > English

Roberto

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post20521688

Toshiba PROLED32 = AUO AMOY

Toshiba REGZA YL863 and WL863 with PROLED32 (local dimming/32 zones)

http://pt.scribd.com/doc/54595067/2011-Line-Up-Spec-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledinside View Post

AUO will also showcase the 42" edge light LED local dimming TV panel with 10mm thickness. There are 32 dimming areas and the power saving is an average of 50%. The edge light LED local dimming TV panel will be sampling in Q4 2009 and mass production will begin in the first quarter of 2010.

http://www.ledinside.com/auo_20091027

AUO LED
http://auo.com/?sn=199&lang=en-US

AUO AMVA
http://auo.com/?sn=198&lang=en-US

Roberto
post #177 of 193 Old 11-08-2011, 03:50 AM

Toshiba REGZA 46WL863B (CEVO Engine) HDTVtest review

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVtest View Post

Toshiba 46WL863B LED LCD 3D TV Review

By Vincent Teoh • 8 November 2011 • Verdict: Recommended • Typical price: £1200

The Regza WL863 series is the current range-topper in Toshiba’s 2011 lineup of HDTV models in the United Kingdom, owing to the company’s decision not to release the mouthwateringly-specced 55ZL1 which features 512-zone local-dimming LED backlight technology on these shores. Nevertheless, the Toshiba 46WL863 which we’re reviewing today is no slouch itself, boasting edge-mounted LEDs, 3D capabilities, and the firm’s “Toshiba Places” internet-connected portal. We also can’t wait to evaluate the onboard CEVO video processing engine that is derived from the CELL microprocessor used to power the Sony PS3. Let’s get stuck in, shall we?

Conclusion

Although we were slightly disappointed that the all-singing all-dancing 55ZL1 never made it to the UK, the Toshiba WL863 proved itself to be a worthy next-in-line. The Regza 46WL863B competes well against flagship models from other major TV brands, with the star of the show being its exemplary greyscale and gamma performance after calibration, in both 2D and 3D.

Despite its lacklustre presentation of side-by-side 3D content, inability to fully saturate red, and deficiency in film cadence detection, we still think the Toshiba 46WL863 warrants recommendation as a package, taking into account its deep blacks, reference-level greyscale and gamma, impressive screen/backlight uniformity, decent CEVO-powered video processing, and last but not least Jacob Jensen-inspired designer makeup.

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/toshi...1111081503.htm

PROLED 32 (AUO HYBRID LED):

Roberto
post #178 of 193 Old 11-10-2011, 05:08 AM

Roberto
post #179 of 193 Old 11-18-2011, 10:12 AM

Soon here in Brazil...

Toshiba REGZA 46WL800i3D

http://stipromotor.blogspot.com/2011...o-15cm-de.html
Brazilian portuguese > English

Similar to US Cinema Series 46UL610U? UK Toshiba REGZA 46WL863? (CEVO engine + PROLED 32?)...

Roberto
post #180 of 193 Old 11-25-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:

Toshiba PROLED32 = AUO AMOY

Quantum Black LED panel (Fine Local Dimming) = PROLED32?

it seems so...

European Toshiba REGZA 46WL863 PROLED 32 panel: AUO T460HF03 V1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klopfi View Post

I have the latest firmware on it. Is 19.5.49.232.

Panel on my WL is also of AUO. Model code is T460HF03 V.1 (Have the weekend reingeschaut times with the flashlight in the Ventilation slots)

If the current AMVA panel with PS-VA technology be

http://www.hifi-forum.de/viewthread-148-4876-11.html
German > English

http://www.home-entertainment.toshib...3/#/detailsTab

US Cinema Series Toshiba 46UL610U panel: T460HF03 V0:

http://www.partsimple.com/75025102-tos-n-3.html

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-46UL61.../dp/B004MFFD4W
http://us.toshiba.com/tv/3d/46ul610u/

Roberto
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version