Official 70"+ LCD thread - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:17 AM
Member
 
marky22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good Morning. Very exciting news fron Sharp regarding the LC-70LE732U. My question is how does this tv compair to the Samsung D8000 series? I am in the market for a replacement for my Toshiba Cinema Series CRT 65 inch. I really hope that the Sharp is a good replacement, but I really am looking for a true LCD/LED experience. I have seen the D7000 and like the look and pop of the picture. Do you feel I will get this with the new Sharp or would it pay to wait for the Samsung UN65D8000? Also I have been in the market for about a year and really don't want to wait too much longer.
marky22 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:52 AM
Advanced Member
 
cbaseuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokushiroku View Post
Definately no image retention at all with this unit. As for artifacting, nothing more then what I saw in my Kuro or Panny. There where some blown-out whites, but some adjusments fixed that. The black Levels are really where this LED shines. Simply amazing! The movie The Black Swan has some grain mixed with video noise, especially in high-contrast sequences, but it was probably just the film itself. Once I popped the Dark Knight in, it looked as good as I have seen a film on Blu-ray look. For example, some of the flesh-tones where pretty dismal at first with some color saturation, but some tweaks and I got it looking pretty good. This was from my VIP922 Dish box in 1080i. Sharpness gets distorted once and awhile with the constant changing camera scenes. All in all I would say its top notch. My only complaint is it still retains a little bit of the artificial look that most LED's portray. This one does it the least, but the picture is crystal clear and thats what matters to me.
I guessed I missed it, but which 70" did you get (model number)?
cbaseuser is offline  
post #363 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Senior Member
 
ahwig60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fairfax co. Northern virginia
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post
So I have already explained several times (and others have) that the Samung 75-inch is a myth, a zephyr, a bit of ephemera. It's not a product and therefore -- of course -- it's not shipping in 2011. The LG is barely a product and looked awful at CES anyway. It's almost like "who even cares if its a product, it's clearly not there yet".

I am pleased you like your Sharp. I personally am much more interested in the full-array model as I'd buy this for a half decade or more and the price delta seems small over that length of time. If it's as "better" as I think and your reports match what I'd experience on the less expensive model, I'm bullish.

That said, the Quattrons to date have had serious issues with dialing in reasonably accurate color. So I hope that's fixed. I may have to head down to Sunnyvale for at least a look-see @ Fry's.
yes head on down there and give us a report thanks.
ahwig60 is offline  
post #364 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 09:01 AM
Member
 
GreatGrady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokushiroku View Post

Definately no image retention at all with this unit. As for artifacting, nothing more then what I saw in my Kuro or Panny. There where some blown-out whites, but some adjusments fixed that. The black Levels are really where this LED shines. Simply amazing! The movie The Black Swan has some grain mixed with video noise, especially in high-contrast sequences, but it was probably just the film itself. Once I popped the Dark Knight in, it looked as good as I have seen a film on Blu-ray look. For example, some of the flesh-tones where pretty dismal at first with some color saturation, but some tweaks and I got it looking pretty good. This was from my VIP922 Dish box in 1080i. Sharpness gets distorted once and awhile with the constant changing camera scenes. All in all I would say its top notch. My only complaint is it still retains a little bit of the artificial look that most LED's portray. This one does it the least, but the picture is crystal clear and thats what matters to me.


How are the built-in speakers (for casual TV watching)?
GreatGrady is offline  
post #365 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Member
 
Rob Greer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
mokushiroku - Are you going to have it professionally calibrated?

I'm very interested in how good the picture might become when calibrated.

"By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next." -- William Shakespeare, Henry the Fourth, Part II
Rob Greer is offline  
post #366 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
rockaway1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 514
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Greer View Post

mokushiroku - Are you going to have it professionally calibrated?

I'm very interested in how good the picture might become when calibrated.

You may want to follow this thread. Chad is going to get to play with one.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1325652
rockaway1836 is offline  
post #367 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Member
 
Rob Greer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway1836 View Post

You may want to follow this thread. Chad is going to get to play with one.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1325652

Thanks! I did a search for just that animal seconds after posting my question here. I just got a little excited and didn't think about finding the Official thread before posting.

"By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next." -- William Shakespeare, Henry the Fourth, Part II
Rob Greer is offline  
post #368 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Newbie
 
FredFlinstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Debating:

Samsung UN65D8000 - best features, great remote, gets good reviews, edge lit mico dimming, 240 hz, 3D, 2D - 3D conversion, 65 inch

Sony XBR-65HX929 - simulated 960 hz, full array backlighting with local dimming, 3D, 2D - 3D conversion, 65 inch

or

Sharp LC-70LE935U - 240 hz, full array backlighting with local dimming, 3D, 2D - 3D conversion, 70 inch.

I am leaning toward the Sharp becuase of size and quad pixel tecnology, but do not want to wait forever for the set.

Any recommendations? or expected availability?

Thanks!!!
FredFlinstone is offline  
post #369 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 01:50 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 11,782
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 424
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #370 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 04:28 PM
 
Seanbenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFlinstone View Post

Debating:

Samsung UN65D8000 - best features, great remote, gets good reviews, edge lit mico dimming, 240 hz, 3D, 2D - 3D conversion, 65 inch

Sony XBR-65HX929 - simulated 960 hz, full array backlighting with local dimming, 3D, 2D - 3D conversion, 65 inch

or

Sharp LC-70LE935U - 240 hz, full array backlighting with local dimming, 3D, 2D - 3D conversion, 70 inch.

I am leaning toward the Sharp becuase of size and quad pixel tecnology, but do not want to wait forever for the set.

Any recommendations? or expected availability?

Thanks!!!

The Samsung UN65c8000 was total crap with the edge lit LED. The flash light effect in the corners was really bad. I would not even think about the UN65D8000 until they fix this issue. I would venture to say since they are still going with edge lit instead of full array, this will still be an issue. When my wife can point out the flash light effect, you know it's bad!
Seanbenn is offline  
post #371 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Sequoia, CA
Posts: 30,062
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 382
The Samsung does not even qualify as an announced product. YMMV, but I'd never sit around waiting for something the company can't even commit to building.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
rogo is online now  
post #372 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Sequoia, CA
Posts: 30,062
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbenn View Post

It's a myth that Sound and Vision talked about in this months magazine. They also said this non existent tv will come out and the end of the year.

Too bad it has no model number, no final industrial design, and no plan for production. Sound and Vision yammering on (by the way, that Sound and Vision was written in January) changes nothing.

Let's put our money where our mouth is: $500 says you cannot buy a 75-inch Samsung in the U.S. this year. Period.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
rogo is online now  
post #373 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:28 PM
 
Seanbenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post


Too bad it has no model number, no final industrial design, and no plan for production. Sound and Vision yammering on (by the way, that Sound and Vision was written in January) changes nothing.

Let's put our money where our mouth is: $500 says you cannot buy a 75-inch Samsung in the U.S. this year. Period.

Yea you right I mean why should I believe some random dude on a msg board who thinks he know all. Just keep preaching your nonsense, personally I don't care if a 75 inch Samsung comes out this year or not. I do know that I would believe a national magazine who's editors are in closer contact with company's than some random dude on a msg board. If it isn't released by the end of the year, there will be a model number before the end of the year. With the tv coming out in early 2012.

You just keep preaching your crap until your blue in the face because I don't really care about what you have to say.
Seanbenn is offline  
post #374 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
specuvestor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by irkuck View Post

No, they are not subsidizing you. Some analysis done earlier in this forum indicates that in their 10G plant Sharp uses glass sheets of the size which can fit 70" panels in two columns of e.g. 4 rows. They stamp 8 panels from a single sheet which is equivalent to what other manufs can do with 55" size.Thus 70" panel stamping is not that expensive to them. In addition their plant was underutilized and they are undercut on smaller panels by other manufs. Stamping 70" and not taking fat profits on them is a very good strategy for them - now they are undercutting others . One question still about the cost is how many LEDs are used in the 70" full array. Some real saving is done on local dimming/3D though.

If LG pull out is confirmed it will be Sharp effect. Which is understandable, it is impossible to sell 72" at 3x Sharp 70" price .

if both 732 and 935 are 70" array why are there $2k difference? Frankly I was suspecting 732 was edge lit until it was confirmed by owner to be otherwise. Wow.

The cost reduction in 10G is significant but cannot be that significant >50% as per other player's MSRP. $5000 make sense but not $3000. I would say they are subsidizing you. The only logical explanation is that Sharp is trying to jump start a 70" market. It is just as illogical to have no local dimming but with full array??

In any case if anyone is a value buyer, ie best bang for buck, the 732 wins hands down. I never even expected them to price below plasmas at these sizes for few more years.
specuvestor is offline  
post #375 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Member
 
caneaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbenn View Post

Yea you right I mean why should I believe some random dude on a msg board who thinks he know all. Just keep preaching your nonsense, personally I don't care if a 75 inch Samsung comes out this year or not. I do know that I would believe a national magazine who's editors are in closer contact with company's than some random dude on a msg board. If it isn't released by the end of the year, there will be a model number before the end of the year. With the tv coming out in early 2012.

You just keep preaching your crap until your blue in the face because I don't really care about what you have to say.

U been following the market long???

If u have then Rogo's assumptions seem FAR more probable based on Samsung's history with big LCD's and the amount of info they have released thus far. At the time of CES, when the article was probably written, production looked much more likely than it does today.
caneaddict is offline  
post #376 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 05:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Suzook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Seanbenn

If Rogo pooped out a turd and said it was the best LED TV he'd ever seen I would be inclined to believe him well before your dumb ass my friend. 24,000 post earn you that credibility and the guy simply knows his stuff. Be respectful even if you dont agree.
Suzook is offline  
post #377 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 06:28 PM
 
Seanbenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzook View Post

Seanbenn

If Rogo pooped out a turd and said it was the best LED TV he'd ever seen I would be inclined to believe him well before your dumb ass my friend. 24,000 post earn you that credibility and the guy simply knows his stuff. Be respectful even if you dont agree.

Lol here is another person I could give a crap less about what they say. Post count means NOTHING but that person has no life. I don't care if you believe me or not. I haven't said anything that wasn't printed. I have made nothing up. You don't tell me who to respect. People earn my respect not the other way around. I don't just slam people and call them dumb ass's you started that childish little game. I didn't call anyone any names, that was you brother. Post count means NOTHING!! We will see what happens, but your not going to tell me who to respect!
Seanbenn is offline  
post #378 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 06:30 PM
 
Seanbenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by caneaddict View Post


U been following the market long???

If u have then Rogo's assumptions seem FAR more probable based on Samsung's history with big LCD's and the amount of info they have released thus far. At the time of CES, when the article was probably written, production looked much more likely than it does today.

Longer than you I bet! Just because I haven't posted on this forum 24k times means nothing. NOTHING!!
Seanbenn is offline  
post #379 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 06:41 PM
 
Seanbenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hum strange that just a quick search can come up with all kinds of information.

Samsung UN75D9500

75" 1080P LED 3D TV WITH SMART HUB

The D9500 is the top of line from Samsung in 2011, This LED packs in every new feature available from Samsung. The 1080p, 3D panel is available in 5 sizes from a massive 75 inches down to 46 inches. This TV won't be available until fall 2011 but we certainly looking forward to it.

Weird huh?
Seanbenn is offline  
post #380 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 06:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Suzook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Blah blah blah. Noob if you think post count and contributing to the community doesn't matter then I rest my case. Go on with your drivel, I mean bad self

Back to topic
Suzook is offline  
post #381 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 06:52 PM
 
Seanbenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzook View Post

Blah blah blah. Noob if you think post count and contributing to the community doesn't matter then I rest my case. Go on with your drivel, I mean bad self

Back to topic

I don't listen to people assumptions about products. That's just what they are their assumptions. If you thing that someone who sit on their ass and posts their assumptions as facts then you have some of your own problems. Again with the name calling. Wow your one fine adult. I don't know why I'm waisting my time responding to you. If you were standing in front of me I still wouldn't give you the time of day.
Seanbenn is offline  
post #382 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Member
 
Nujacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Dude your contributing nothing useful to this thread but re-posting Samsung press clippings, Rogo has been here for years with inside information, calibrations tips and just an overall excellent analysis of the whole flat panel TV market, your not going to impress anyone in this thread by re-posting company propaganda, just last year for example Sharp & Vizio were on the record to release a 68" & 72" LCD respectively and neither saw the light. there is more history in what he say's then what your saying and more people value and welcome his insight than yours(right now anyways).
Nujacc is offline  
post #383 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 07:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
topr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
^^add the Toshiba Cell and the 72" Vizio, it's actually been pretty common in the last couple of years
topr is offline  
post #384 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Sequoia, CA
Posts: 30,062
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Clearly, 24,000 posts over 12 years proves I have no life. Please do not share this information with my wife, business partner, friends or family. They would be disappointed to learn I live for AVS posting -- and not for them.

My track record on "tea leaf" reading speaks for itself. And probably stacks up quite well against the Sound and Visions of the world, who tend to parrot what some PR rep "intimates", whether that's grounded in reality or not.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
rogo is online now  
post #385 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 09:23 PM
rvk
Newbie
 
rvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Rogo

Did you get a chance to check out the TV at the Sunnyvale store?
rvk is offline  
post #386 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Member
 
Dick Fingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is there any place offering 0% financing on the 70LE732U? My 6 year old 60 inch Sony just sh*t the bed (like today with no warning), and I'm needing a replacement. Would LOVE to pick one of these up, if I can do it fast.

I guess there is zero chance of me getting one by Saturday mid-morning? Ridiculous notion, I'm sure, but I'm kind of desperate, as I'm an enormous UK fan, and I've got an appointment with the Final Four.

Any guidance or help would be much, much appreciated. TIA, fellas.
Dick Fingers is offline  
post #387 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 11:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
irkuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by specuvestor View Post

if both 732 and 935 are 70" array why are there $2k difference? Frankly I was suspecting 732 was edge lit until it was confirmed by owner to be otherwise. Wow.The cost reduction in 10G is significant but cannot be that significant >50% as per other player's MSRP. $5000 make sense but not $3000. I would say they are subsidizing you. The only logical explanation is that Sharp is trying to jump start a 70" market. It is just as illogical to have no local dimming but with full array??

I see logic here. First, if Sharp can stamp 8x70 inchers on a sheet of glass it is having efficiency of other guys stamping 55" and small cost overhead over 55". Second, if their 10G manuf was underutilized it was pressing them to run at full capacity. These two factors combined make the logic of producing 70" with low profit for the masses. Now, the 935 is different story. This is fat profit device for high-end. Just adding local dimming and some gimmicks like 3D and bump up price by 2 grands. So the 732 is barebone to differentiate them. How much it would really cost to put local dimming into it - 200$ or say even 400$? But they did not make this in 732 knowing that people buy it without locdim too and at the same time they got quite a big differentiating factor for the 935.

Quote:
Originally Posted by specuvestor View Post

In any case if anyone is a value buyer, ie best bang for buck, the 732 wins hands down. I never even expected them to price below plasmas at these sizes for few more years.

Absolutely. For value, 935 is really overpriced - but it is still undercutting other guys. As a product for videophiles it has a lot of value though if its PQ is stellar.

irkuck
irkuck is offline  
post #388 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 11:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
specuvestor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
The reason for full array is local dimming. Otherwise it is not worth it to manufacture full array.

10G Glass cost will be major cost but as I posted earlier, it is likely they selling 732 at cash cost to share the depreciation burden of their other 70" products. We'll see in their 1Q end June reporting I guess. If I'm right their cash profit will drop but operating loss decreased.
specuvestor is offline  
post #389 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 11:32 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 11,782
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by irkuck View Post

In many reviews of those Quattrons with yellow supixel color reproduction were criticized since the sets miss extensive setting tools so it is impossible to correct tendency for overemphasized yellow.

This is now fixed !!
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #390 of 1421 Old 03-31-2011, 11:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
specuvestor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
^^this is ironic in so many ways
specuvestor is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg Lz 9700 72 Inch Led Display , Sharp Lc 70le732u Aquos 70 1080p Led Hdtv , Lcd Hdtv , Displays , Sharp Aquos , Lg , Sharp
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off