Forum Jump: 

post #1261 of 1421 Old 11-02-2011, 11:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post

They only seem big when you first get it. After a few weeks they seem smaller again after you've adjusted to the size increase.

I would love to get the 80" set, but after paying close to $4k for a 61", 1080P DLP set in 2005, I swore I would never pay anywhere near that much for a TV again.

Agreed, I paid $4000 for a CRT rear projection and I looking for a 70" LCD which is really only Sharp at this point, but I refuse to pay that much ever again for a TV.

I hoping to score a 70" Sharp for $2000 on BF.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 1421 Old 11-02-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragermac View Post

Agreed, I paid $4000 for a CRT rear projection and I looking for a 70" LCD which is really only Sharp at this point, but I refuse to pay that much ever again for a TV.

You can get their new entry level 70" 70LE632U model right now for only $100 more than that. Check the specs for differences. I fully expect 70" $1999 sales on Black Friday.
post #1263 of 1421 Old 11-02-2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintech View Post

You can get their new entry level 70" 70LE632U model right now for only $100 more than that. Check the specs for differences. I fully expect 70" $1999 sales on Black Friday.

where? the cheapest I see is $2500
post #1264 of 1421 Old 11-02-2011, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragermac View Post

Look at Fry's today lc-70le632u. Think you will be happy.
post #1265 of 1421 Old 11-02-2011, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 27
I have one for sale in the classifieds, with a mount, ISF calibration and 3 year extended warranty shipped to the 48 states for just about your price
post #1266 of 1421 Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzook View Post

I have one for sale in the classifieds, with a mount, ISF calibration and 3 year extended warranty shipped to the 48 states for just about your price

Thanks, but I rather have it brand new. Also Fry's may have that price in the store (which is no where near me) but online that tv is $2700.

I will wait for Black Friday.
post #1267 of 1421 Old 11-03-2011, 09:10 AM

Anyone know if Vizio is still going to release their Cinemawide TVs? I read somewhere it was suppose to be October but now has past.
post #1268 of 1421 Old 11-04-2011, 04:00 PM
AVS Special Member

So what 70"+ led LCD options are there in North America?

Still only the Sharp models 732/3, 735 (3d), now lowest end model 632?

And highest end model being the elite?

And now the 80" which only comes in a low end non 3d version right?

Am I missing any Sharp or other manufac. models?

Disappointing the Samsung 75" was canceled (at least for north America as I think Asia did still get it?)

Will a samsung 75" come out next year like early 2012?

Meantime I think the Elite 70" is the best all around way to go that you can wall mount and stick with for a few years without feeling the need to upgrade for a long time.
post #1269 of 1421 Old 11-04-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatre View Post

So what 70"+ led LCD options are there in North America?

Still only the Sharp models 732/3, 735 (3d), now lowest end model 632?

And highest end model being the elite?

And now the 80" which inky comes in a low end non 3d version right?

Am I missing any Sharp or other manufac. models?

Disappointing the Samsung 75" was canceled (at least for north America as I think Asia did still get it?)

Will a samsung 75" come out next yearike early 2012?

Meantime I think the Elite 70" is the best all around way to go that you can wall mount and stick with for a few years without feeling the need to upgrade for a long time.

You missed the 734, which is the 2d version of the 735.
post #1270 of 1421 Old 11-04-2011, 09:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
I own the 70" Sharp but tonight I saw the 80" Sharp for the first time,,,, WOW,, what a difference,,,, it made my 70 incher look small.

There was also a 60" panel sitting right next to the 80" Sharp,,,, that 60 incher looked like a TV that should go in a bathroom or a small bedroom.

Geeze,,,, now I have to sell my 70 incher to get the 80 incher.

Cheers
Davyo
post #1271 of 1421 Old 11-04-2011, 10:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 372
No one got a 75" Samsung. It never existed. There is honestly no reason to believe it will exist next year either. I mean, it might, but there is no special reason to believe it will. They have no fab on which a 75" is particularly practical to make and should simply make an 80".

Of course, this is the same company that can't volume produce a 65" (and can't produce a decent one in any quantity period).

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
post #1272 of 1421 Old 11-04-2011, 10:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo View Post

I own the 70" Sharp but tonight I saw the 80" Sharp for the first time,,,, WOW,, what a difference,,,, it made my 70 incher look small.There was also a 60" panel sitting right next to the 80" Sharp,,,, that 60 incher looked like a TV that should go in a bathroom or a small bedroom.
Cheers
Davyo

Next year you will have to sell your 80 incher to get the 90 incher. But sure you have to keep your party girls excited .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post

No one got a 75" Samsung. It never existed. There is honestly no reason to believe it will exist next year either. I mean, it might, but there is no special reason to believe it will. They have no fab on which a 75" is particularly practical to make and should simply make an 80".
Of course, this is the same company that can't volume produce a 65" (and can't produce a decent one in any quantity period).

70"+ programs at other companies were brutally murdered by Sharp . But the 65 inchers by Samsung and Sony use their joint venture panels, no???

irkuck
post #1273 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo View Post

I own the 70" Sharp but tonight I saw the 80" Sharp for the first time,,,, WOW,, what a difference,,,, it made my 70 incher look small.

There was also a 60" panel sitting right next to the 80" Sharp,,,, that 60 incher looked like a TV that should go in a bathroom or a small bedroom.

Cheers
Davyo

Davyo, have your ReplayTV hooked up to that beast? Do you have the Elite?

I know what you mean....yesterday the local Costco had a 70", 60" 55" 47" and a 42" all lined up. Wow, that's the way to sell the big boys! Couldn't believe the difference in real estate between each model. Makes a 55" look miniscule...
post #1274 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipalm View Post

Anyone know if Vizio is still going to release their Cinemawide TVs? I read somewhere it was suppose to be October but now has past.

Good question. I'm still disappointed that Vizio never came out with their 72" (I think unless it was 70) which there was pictures and news of 2 yrs ago or more and it was full array and 3d. and the price was projected at like 4k or less.

I think they were getting the panel from LG who decided not to give it to them because it would compete and undercut the price of LG's own planned 72" which ended up getting canceled for North America.

With no set larger then 65" from samsung and LG here, sharp had and still has the above 65" range all to themselfs. And Panasonic jumps to 85" or something right? And it's plasma msich higher priced and not even in Magnolia say for ppl to even know about it. So panasonic ended up no competition in the over 65" while at that size you have most of the main tv manufacs competing.

Speaking of cinema wide, philips makes them but for the past couple years tjey stopped putting our their good sets in North America so there hasn't been a new ambilight model (which I loved and still have a 47") in a few years and I know we aren't getting their cinema wide sets either one of which has been our for over a year. Even the UK gets all the new Philips ambilight and cinema wide tvs.

And as far as Vizio, since they had pics and specs if their 72" abiut 2 yrs ago and it never came out, I wouldn't hold my breath for a cinema wide set from them. Seems like a few of the manufacs (samsung & LG) like Vizio have trouble getting a model to production so there are often info and even pics and prototypes at shows of sets that never come out so kudos to Sharpfor putting out a few different 70" models with varying features and price points to cover all buyers.
post #1275 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAPOPO View Post

You missed the 734, which is the 2d version of the 735.

Ah thanks. Yeah the whole 732/733 and then 735/734 was a little confusing if you weren't following closely.

I guess it can dilute the model with too many different version 70"'s but personally I think a low, middle, and high end model is a great way to go. And amazing that they got an 80" model out so soon while others haven't even competed with 70" yet (again LG's 72" and samsungs 75" both canceled)

I think it was smart to out the low end 732/3 model at first as that's what got everyone so excited that there was a decent (though not high end but not junk) 70" for the same price or less then other manufacs 55" (at least it was cheaper then samsungs newest top line 55" at the time) and def cheaper then any of the 65" offerings.

The 80" now if nothing else makes ppl realize that 70" isn't "too big" and as has been discussed the psychology that many ppl go with the 2nd biggest so they don't feel like they are over doing it with the biggest size available.

But I do question a low end 80" because that big as at least one person has pointed out, it's going to look worse up close with maybe only bluray looking good but overall needing to sit further back which is fine but sometimes your viewing closer or walking up to the tv playing games etc. I know with the samsung un65c8000 (I was lucky enough to get a good one on 2nd try from BB back when it cane out) I can walk right up to it and in HD at least it still looks good.

Speaking of that my current main family room set, the off angle viewing gets quite washed out and with large L shaped sofa there are seating positions that are off angle and even from the kitchen and hallway that the room are open to are off angle. I have swiveled the tv slightly towards the middle/corner of the sofa since that is a favorite spot and it's still good from right in front but I look forward to the better viewing angles of the elite 70"

Yes I decided to go with the Elite. I really wanted to wait for black Friday deals or after holiday and pre/post Superbowl deals but kind of needed to get wall mounted and didn't want to mount the 65" samsung which would put it another 3-4 ft back being on the wall instead of the stand which the 65" even on the stand still seemed small after coming from 67" dlp so did not want to wall mount it. (btw the shiny plastic looking chrome x shaped legs of the samsung is not a great looking stand and others agree so not sure why in their high end models they did that while lower end models get the higher end liking rectangular glass stand)

And I needed to get wall mounted because my 1 yr old is starting to touch the tv plus unless I anchor it, it could be a safety concern with kids having the tv on the stand. Plus have the speakers on floor stands but the whole point of then is that they are thin and wall mountable which is why I got them a few months ago (even though they are more expensive and while very well reviewed are arguably not as good as def techs own bipolar speakers which I had previously and even the lowest end version of those seemed to have something more then the deftech myths xtr-60s which are the biggest xtr's but only really match the side height of a 55") for when I would eventually get something bigger then 65" and wall mount the tv and speakers. Because the kids can knock down the speaker too on floor stands.

I actually am not that crazy about the framing and aesthetics of the Elite. Seems kind of plain and the 80's ish gold Elite logo does nothing for more either even if it is respected. I actually prefer to have the cool light up Sharp star trek looking symbol (my mom has the 732).
Is rem to prefer Samsungs designs and like how they do a thinner bezel and thinner tv, in fact I prefer the looks of the Samsung 65" that the Elite 70" will be replacing, but I know overall the Elite is a far superior tv so I'm sure we will be happy with the picture.

I guess they only inferior edge lot can be made that thin but if it's backlit I wonder why they couldn't make a thinner bezel. In fact if all samsung are edgelit then how do their newer 55"'s have almost no bezel, just all screen?

Also, knowing there is now an 80", and feeling like mist likely it was just a natter of time before they make a 3d version of the 80" (ala the 735) and imagine an 80" Elite! (though I don't want to think aboit the price for that)

Overall if I'm wanting to wall mount now and not feel the need to upgrade for as long as I possibly can (as I do have a tendency of upgradeitis especially for larger size being I was used to the 67" dlp's but luckily never went bigger then that or I would have been desensitized even for 70" flat panel.

Despite the fact that I sometimes actually prefer the light up sharp logo over the Elite, that an 80" was out, and that the price will eventually come down (but I heard there won't be any black Friday deals on it), I decided to go with the Elite now and wall mount it as I didn't want to hold of on wall mounting much longer with the kids and all.

Once I wall mount especially I don't like to upgrade as often so I figured the Elite is the most future proofed. (ppl still love their pioneer kuro elite plasmas and I never got in in any of those). I got a great price now so hopefully it holds up for some time and I don't see anything lower any time soon. And I almost hope that no larger then 70" 3d led LCD comes out any time soon. (3G version of the sharp 80" will probably come out before Samsung gets their 75" together at which point it will be too little too late for samsung especially since their 75" will most definitely be more expensive then Sharps 80")

but again if I'm wanting to go with the Elite, an 80" could be awhile in the making if ever (Kuros never got a I've 60" right) and even longer for it to come down to any reasonable price. And while I have a pretty wide viewing area and wall so would be interested in a cinema wide set (Philips & Vizio?) none of those are a ails mr in North America, won't e much content to take advantage of it (just letter boxed stuff) and therefore black bars or a stretched picture the rest of the time.
But I did wonder if 2 65"'s side by side would be possible and how it would work but I think even if it is that isn't a practical idea.

I did want to make use of my free buy back program I had on the samsung 65" and I know at least one person got samsung to replace their un65c8000 with a 65D8000 but my C is still good so why try for a 65D8000 Which could take as many tries to get one without defects (major flashlighting clouding etc). If the 75" samsung had come out I would have traded in the 65" via the buyback program for that but at this point I mine as well keep it and out it in the basement home theatre section where 67" dlp is which is mostly used for gaming. This way I will have true duo 3d in the basement tv area now without needing an adapter (which I never bothered getting) or panasonic bd player with the checkerboard option for dlp's and most importantly for 3d games which all use side by side 3d mode now it seems which the dlp couldn't do. And since that area is used majority for gaming that will be a good upgrade there despite being 2" smaller then the 67" but that was too big for that finished basement sitting area anyway.

Only thing is the sam 65" will still be in a stand down there and don't think I can wall mount it there without moving the wall mounted center channel and raising up the glass shelf and brackets it's on. And while the thinned of the samsung was. Able to be appreciated in fam room especially walking by the room or even towards the fsm room from front door, it will be wasted in the basement where there are on wall cabinets on the wall above on either side making it an almost semi recessed area which was perfect for the dlp.

But overall I think the wall mounted elite 70" will look nice and be a significant improvement in picture over the Samsung 65" on stand plus 5" larger. And hopefully the 70" Elite doesn't come down in price too quickly and no 3d or even Elite 80" comes out too soon, so I don't get any buyers remorse. Fact was I needed to get wall mounted, needed larger then 65", needed led LCD for daytime viewing in room with windows (blinds on all but the very top small arched windows but open to other rooms and gets enough daylight that plasma would not be ideal), needed better viewing angles then the samsung un65c8000 which is kinda bad in that department getting significantly washed out from off angle views, wanted to keep 3D etc., so I think the Elite was the best if not only way to go and being I got a great deal including installation which is getting done before we have some ppl over after our kids bday party it motivated to just pull the trigger now rather then wait infinitely for an even lower price or an upcoming set.
post #1276 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 09:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yeah I agree. Samsung had a lot of problems putting out their first 65" in the 65c8000 which was delayed, over lriced (especially for edgelit) and 8 out of 10 had unacceptable problems to the point ppl that bought from amazon exchanged so many times that soon they weren't allowed to anymore and need up stuck with one worse then the first they exchanged. I was lucky enough ti get a good ine on 2nd try from BB and a good price plus free buy back program so figured I could always sell it back to them (you get back a percentage of what you paod on a tiered level which goes down as more time passes by but can do it up to 4 yrs I believe). No real reason for me to exchange it for the 65D unless I can get an even exchange and even then have to hope I get a good one because while the 65D was supposed to improve the picture defects that many 65c had, there was still plenty of ppl with bad 65D's just maybe not as rampant with the previous year 65c.

I wanted to keep it even if getting the elite so selling it back ti BB via buyback program to get the Elite 70" from them was not really an option. And even if they could match the price I got, their tax would make it still much higher and I've never known them to match a tax free price so that their price with tax matches.

So, sounds like from your info that the 75" samsung won't just be coming later. I thought that because the 65c8000 came late and then was quickly discontinued almost as if it was a beta for the 65D8000 which came out earlier in the year and therefore so close to the previous Katrina the year release of the 65c which made the 65c like a test group product.

And as I mentioned a 75" edgelit now anywhere near samsungs originally projected price that iT was supposed to be won't sell with 70" sets by sharp so mich cheaper (e en the superior elite) let akin the 80" sharp.

So yeah Samsung really needs to make an 80". You saying that is more likely and they have the ability to make an 80"?

How long till a 3d version sharp 80" (ala 735/4) and any chance of an 80" elite?
post #1277 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 02:54 PM

I was set on getting a 732, until after reading the review by Chad on the 80" 632u, has anyone compared the 732u to the 632u? From what I can tell from specs, the 632 is not quattron panel, basically missing the y from the rgby? In his review of the 80" he liked the picture a lot better, I was just wondering if he liked it better cause it was awesomely large, which I would totally go for, it just does not fit in my space, I wonder if the 70" version is the same, just smaller.
post #1278 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAPOPO View Post

I was set on getting a 732, until after reading the review by Chad on the 80" 632u, has anyone compared the 732u to the 632u? From what I can tell from specs, the 632 is not quattron panel, basically missing the y from the rgby? In his review of the 80" he liked the picture a lot better, I was just wondering if he liked it better cause it was awesomely large, which I would totally go for, it just does not fit in my space, I wonder if the 70" version is the same, just smaller.

Just saw (Costco) the 70732 next to the 70633. Very Very Very hard pressed to see the differences between the two. Both have the same panel except that the 70732 has four color and 120 motion hz while the 70633 has rgb only and the 240 hz motion. I don't know anyone that has a 732 to 632 next to each other but I can say from what I saw that there is little difference picture wise between the two (which is surprising since Sharp touts their additional fourth color) and certainly not $400.00 difference between the two.
post #1279 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordo View Post

Just saw (Costco) the 70732 next to the 70633. Very Very Very hard pressed to see the differences between the two. Both have the same panel except that the 70732 has four color and 120 motion hz while the 70633 has rgb only and the 240 hz motion. I don't know anyone that has a 732 to 632 next to each other but I can say from what I saw that there is little difference picture wise between the two (which is surprising since Sharp touts their additional fourth color) and certainly not $400.00 difference between the two.

Thanks, I will go to costco to look at them both. I did not know about the 240hz motion on the 632, good to know.
post #1280 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordo View Post

Are you talking about sets in Canada? Costco in the US sells the 733, not the 732. The 633 that you mention I have only seen on the Costco Canada web site. I checked Sharp's Canadian site, and see the LC-70LE632U listed as a Quatron.
http://www.sharp.ca/en-CA/ForHome/Ho...C70LE632U.aspx

Now; On past history, Sharp's web site in the US is notorious for being wrong in the early stages of new sets.

Just wondering, what's up. Could they have different model numbers in Canada? Could Costco have the wrong model number?

I take it as a given due to past history that Sharp's web site can be wrong.
post #1281 of 1421 Old 11-05-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway1836 View Post

Are you talking about sets in Canada? Costco in the US sells the 733, not the 732. The 633 that you mention I have only seen on the Costco Canada web site. I checked Sharp's Canadian site, and see the LC-70LE632U listed as a Quatron.

Now; On past history, Sharp's web site in the US is notorious for being wrong in the early stages of new sets.

Just wondering, what's up. Could they have different model numbers in Canada? Could Costco have the wrong model number?

My local costcos in the US sells the 732, 733, and 632, I do live near 3 costcos tho, so plenty of choices here...
post #1282 of 1421 Old 11-06-2011, 12:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quatre, it's just far more realistic for Samsung to make 80s than 75s (unless they use the same facility and just waste more glass and make 75s). I'm not sure why they didn't just claim 80 in the first place. I guess it's because some tiny number of people can take a 75 but not an 80. I imagine they'll announce something at CES. Hopefully that will actually clue us in to what they intend to produce this time; it didn't last year.

The people "plugged in" to Sharp believe a 3D version of the 80" is highly likely next year. An Elite depends on how well the 70 Elites sell. Either way, I'd expect things in Q2-Q3 of next year from them, but that's really educated speculation.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
post #1283 of 1421 Old 11-07-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway1836 View Post

I'm certain that they were the 70633's as right below the display set they actually had two boxed up and ready for sale. Unfortunately the box itself said little about the set and the pricing literature said little as well. Hope the website is accurate. As I said i could NOT tell much difference between the two.
post #1284 of 1421 Old 11-07-2011, 02:35 PM

Just got back from costco to check out the 632. It looks like it lacks quattron and is only 120hz, no aquamotion 240 on it. After looking at it compared to the 733 on display, I could really tell no difference. For $300 less, I think I might just go with the 632.
post #1285 of 1421 Old 11-13-2011, 10:39 PM

I am hoping to score the LC70LE632U but I am curious, some ppl point out that it's similar to the 732 model but without quattron, Is this model still full backlit or edgelit? My other question is does quattron make a difference, I was at BB today and saw them both side by side. There was not much difference but it felt like the quattron was a tiny bit finer and maybe it had a better processing to deal with noise. I would be off because you never now if they intentionally rigged one to run a little bit different than the other one of if the feeds are slightly different.
post #1286 of 1421 Old 11-13-2011, 11:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member

By all evidence, all the 70s are fully backlit, not edgelit, regardless of whether they are Quattron. This has to do with the ability to illuminate them properly.

post #1287 of 1421 Old 11-13-2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:

By all evidence, all the 70s are fully backlit, not edgelit, regardless of whether they are Quattron. This has to do with the ability to illuminate them properly.

Thanks man, now the other question is does quattron look better? or finer?
http://www.aquos-world.com/en/produc...echnology.html
this is sharps explanation of it and they say both sets are 1080p but rgb has 6,220,000 and rgb+y has 8,294,400.
When I watched them both the quattron's brown looked a bit better but I dunno if they were set differently or if I was at an aingle where it made them look different from each other? is it ever a couple of $100s better? sorry to ask all these questions, I got to the point where I have to step up from my old crt and would like to get something nice, just not elite deep pockets good thou.
post #1288 of 1421 Old 11-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellover009 View Post

this is sharps explanation of it and they say both sets are 1080p but rgb has 6,220,000 and rgb+y has 8,294,400.
When I watched them both the quattron's brown looked a bit better but I dunno if they were set differently or if I was at an aingle where it made them look different from each other? is it ever a couple of $100s better? sorry to ask all these questions, I got to the point where I have to step up from my old crt and would like to get something nice, just not elite deep pockets good thou.

I own the 70 inch 732 and the 80 inch 632. I find the colors in the 732 to be a bit deeper and richer looking. I find the 632 to have more pop. It's six of one and half a dozen of the other. Both put out an excelent picture. However there is one issue or non-issue that the 732 has that the 632 doesn't The 632 does not display the dark corners that the 732 does. I say issue - non-issue because it seems to bother some, while others never even notice it.
post #1289 of 1421 Old 11-14-2011, 05:44 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellover009 View Post

I compared the 632 to the 733, which were placed side-by-side at our Costco. I used the remotes to make all of the settings on the two identical and then watched them for about 40 minutes. They are very close picture-quality wise, but the colors on the 733 were slightly more saturated and the picture seemed to be slightly brighter and for some reason just a tad sharper. As others have mentioned, I don't know if that justifies the extra few hundred dollars, but both models seem to be moving quickly. Our Costco received a dozen 733's last month and there were three left when I bought mine a week later on Oct 24; by the end of the month there was one left (the display model) and they have sold all but four of the twelve 632's that came in the last week of October.
post #1290 of 1421 Old 11-14-2011, 05:59 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 12
If your Costco is like my local US Costco it has overhead floursant lighting which makes it very hard, if not impossible, to compare settings that you will use in a home.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg Lz 9700 72 Inch Led Display , Sharp Lc 70le732u Aquos 70 1080p Led Hdtv , Lcd Hdtv , Displays , Sharp Aquos , Lg , Sharp
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page