I'm moving into a new place soon and thinking of buying a new HDTV. please find all the information needed to choose a good HDTV.
- I'm a casual gamer, playing at least 2 - 4 hours a day, sometimes 3 - 4 straight hours of gaming.
- I always prefer playing in a dim room
- Watching some soccer games from time to time
- Watch movies from time to time
- I prefer a 3D HDTV (if you don't recommend this please state why)
Ive been reading reviews regarding LED vs Plasma HDTVs, most reports/feedback's say Plasma TVs are best for gaming/sports. But I'm worried that the screen will burn in and hear buzz noises.
I know that Plasma is better in blacks and LEDs are better in bright colors.
Can you guys help me with this please? What type of HDTV do you recommend? and what brand?