Official Sony HX929 Owner's thread (46HX929, 55HX929, 65HX929) No Price Talk - Page 447 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #13381 of 15574 Old 04-13-2012, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post

THE XBR HX929 will be sold until July 2012, that's when the new models for the XBR will be announced:

http://hdguru.com/ces-2012-post-show...-shrinks/7106/

Not so fast. I read a ton of reports from the January CES and there was no mention at all of any XBR sets being released in 2012. And although it wouldn't happen this fast, Sony's new CEO said that they won't be concentrating on the TV business at all. While he didn't say this directly, pundits are saying Sony might abandon the TV business completely. The New York Times reported,
Quote:
"Promising change and announcing a string of goals, Sony's chief executive, Kazuo Hirai, detailed on Thursday a revival plan that included a shift away from the company's unprofitable television business and a plan to cut 10,000 jobs."

Quote:
Mr. Hirai said he would concentrate on three businesses: mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets; cameras and camcorders; and games.

Also, even if Sony did announce a new XBR in July, they wouldn't necessarily be in inventory until August or September. And the current XBR models will be sold until they run out of inventory, not when the new sets are announced. The one good thing about a 2012 version, if it's real, is that the cost will come down on the HX-929.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13382 of 15574 Old 04-13-2012, 07:41 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bordo32 View Post

Of course the Ambient Sensor is "taken care". I also spent some time trying to adopt IMRIZZO settings. Actualy thanks to him, sveral setting areas still remains from IMRIZZO.
And it is not only pure brightness, it is more the actual (not dinamic) contrast ratio making picture sparkiling, poping. HX929 looks like liveless.
My XBR5 was selected from several units, side by side comparing to HX929 it is really looking better. Again, it is some manufaacturing deviation exist between same model one unit LCD performance vs. other unit. It also could explain all those bloomings and whites round spots people see on the screen. The native LCD contrast ratio too low, and bright LED shines through. Just an assumption.

Either your settings are bad or your set is bad. My HX929 looks spectacular and I was so nervous about buying this set and having problems and/or disliking it for other reasons that I made the salesperson write on the receipt that if I wanted to return it, I could return it for cash. I usually have buyer's remorse. Not with this set. I really find it hard to believe that this set pops less than the XBR-5. An XBR-8? Maybe.

I've had the set for many months now and I'm not one who ever believed in "burning the set in", but something really strange happened this week. The set looks better than ever. I haven't changed any settings and there hasn't been a software update for a few weeks. I don't know if my cable company improved the signal or if the cable networks are improving theirs. All I know is that while everything looked great before, everything seems even sharper and with more accurate color now. I've been watching Knicks games and the skin tones on the players are simply unbelievable. And cable movies are looking great too. It's almost to the point where the set takes my breath away the way that visits to a showroom to see a calibrated Kuro used to.

In fact, considering that I got a great deal on this set when I bought it, much lower than the current price, I consider this set one of the best electronics purchases I've ever made.
post #13383 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 02:17 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetmb View Post

Either your settings are bad or your set is bad. My HX929 looks spectacular and I was so nervous about buying this set and having problems and/or disliking it for other reasons that I made the salesperson write on the receipt that if I wanted to return it, I could return it for cash. I usually have buyer's remorse. Not with this set. I really find it hard to believe that this set pops less than the XBR-5. An XBR-8? Maybe.

I've had the set for many months now and I'm not one who ever believed in "burning the set in", but something really strange happened this week. The set looks better than ever. I haven't changed any settings and there hasn't been a software update for a few weeks. I don't know if my cable company improved the signal or if the cable networks are improving theirs. All I know is that while everything looked great before, everything seems even sharper and with more accurate color now. I've been watching Knicks games and the skin tones on the players are simply unbelievable. And cable movies are looking great too. It's almost to the point where the set takes my breath away the way that visits to a showroom to see a calibrated Kuro used to.

In fact, considering that I got a great deal on this set when I bought it, much lower than the current price, I consider this set one of the best electronics purchases I've ever made.

There has to be something physically wrong with his set. I owned an xbr4 which is the same panel as the xbr5 minus some network features and let me tell you: It doesnt even come close to the picture quality of the hx929. Although it has a stunning picture for its time, the xbr4 next to the 929 looks completely washed out and dull. The black level looks like navy blue on the xbr. Contrast level doesnt even come close. The smooth motion on the 929 is light years ahead of the stuttering motion artifacts and smearing that you notice on the old xbr4.
post #13384 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 03:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd13 View Post

There has to be something physically wrong with his set. I owned an xbr4 which is the same panel as the xbr5 minus some network features and let me tell you: It doesnt even come close to the picture quality of the hx929. Although it has a stunning picture for its time, the xbr4 next to the 929 looks completely washed out and dull. The black level looks like navy blue on the xbr. Contrast level doesnt even come close. The smooth motion on the 929 is light years ahead of the stuttering motion artifacts and smearing that you notice on the old xbr4.

I agree 100% I would re-check your setup and if that doesn't help, I would seriously consider returning it.

*Sony XBR 929 & Sony XBR8-Denon 3311CI-Mirage V2 FS speakers w/S10 Sub-Oppo 93-Darbee DVP5000-Harmony 1100
post #13385 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRIZZO View Post

When I did mt settings I used the Disney WOW disc, and did not access the internal service menu, because I wanted to acheive the best possible setting without going into those setting I had assistance from 2 calibrators (who keep insisting we do the internal settings also). But I wanted to create a PQ that can be done by the average owner to achieve the best PQ without Pro-calibrating. And because of that both calibrators requested I don't disclose their identity because they felt it didn't express "true PQ" but both agreed it was an excellent picture. KM of ISF did my XBR8 and in my opinion the picture is practially the same. A pro-cali would have produced a more subdued picture with less 'pop'.

Could you expand on what can be changed from the service menu please? I have a D3 Pro, Chromapure, and an iScan Duo. I have spent a lot of time calibrating and learning with this setup; however, there is only so much the Duo can do interms of color gamut. In particular blue can not be adjusted to correct hue and saturation at 100% saturation. At 75% saturation blue is dead on. I would like to be able to adjust the color gamut to fit Rec 709 standards perfectly. I don't know if the service menu will allow this or not.

My 55HX929 looks great to me. The Duo does allow me to fine tune some of the color gamut but stock it is pretty good imho. I used the gain and offset controls to adjust the white point and didn't have to touch that with the Duo. The Duo did allow me to adjust the gamma to a nice flat line. The unmodified gamma would start to increase at about 30 IRE down to 10 IRE which lead to some perceived black crush. The Duo also lets me adjust luminance for each of primary and secondary colors.

I should also note that the HX929 has a linear response to saturation. For example if green is dialed in to meet Rec 709 at 75% saturation it is also very close at 50% and 25% saturation. I have seen other televisions that are all over the place.

Thanks,
Steve
post #13386 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveWK View Post

Could you expand on what can be changed from the service menu please? I have a D3 Pro, Chromapure, and an iScan Duo. I have spent a lot of time calibrating and learning with this setup; however, there is only so much the Duo can do interms of color gamut. In particular blue can not be adjusted to correct hue and saturation at 100% saturation. At 75% saturation blue is dead on. I would like to be able to adjust the color gamut to fit Rec 709 standards perfectly. I don't know if the service menu will allow this or not.

My 55HX929 looks great to me. The Duo does allow me to fine tune some of the color gamut but stock it is pretty good imho. I used the gain and offset controls to adjust the white point and didn't have to touch that with the Duo. The Duo did allow me to adjust the gamma to a nice flat line. The unmodified gamma would start to increase at about 30 IRE down to 10 IRE which lead to some perceived black crush. The Duo also lets me adjust luminance for each of primary and secondary colors.

I should also note that the HX929 has a linear response to saturation. For example if green is dialed in to meet Rec 709 at 75% saturation it is also very close at 50% and 25% saturation. I have seen other televisions that are all over the place.

Thanks,
Steve

All my setting were done without going into the service menu. I wanted to achieve the best PQ possible without Service menu access, to share with others without the need to access the Service menu, so that non-tech owners can make use of them. My XBR8 was done by Kevin Miller (ISF) and the PQ on both are on the money. Personally I feel the 929 is a better display and the PQ is just a notch above the XBR8. I just wish they would've used the Tri-luminous LED'sthen the 929 would be unbeatable for PQ above any & all other displays.

*Sony XBR 929 & Sony XBR8-Denon 3311CI-Mirage V2 FS speakers w/S10 Sub-Oppo 93-Darbee DVP5000-Harmony 1100
post #13387 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 06:59 PM

Picture Mode Cinema 1
Picture Temperature Warm 2
Contrast (Picture) 85
Brightness (Blacks) 49
Color (Saturation) 50
Hue (Tint, Phase) 0
Sharpness (Detail) 45
Backlight 4 (to your preference)

Noise Reduction off
Dot Noise Recuction off
Reality Creation off
Smooth Graduation off
Motion Flow your liking
Cinemotion your liking

Black Corrector off
Adv. Contrast Enhancer off
Gamma 0
LED Dynamic Control Standard
Auto Light Limiter off
Clear White off

White Balance
Red Drive (Gain, High) -4
Green Drive (Gain, High) 0
Blue Drive (Gain, High) -7
Red Cutoff (Bias, Offset) 0
Green Cutoff (Bias, Offset) 0
Blue Cutoff (Bias, Offset) 0

Live Color off
Detail Enhancer off
Edge Enhancer off

The white balance is the most important part of this setup. These settings are for my TV and most likely will be slightly different on yours, but it should get you moving in the right direction.

The color setting is what I am using with the Duo. I can adjust each color independently so the color setting is mostly arbitrary for me. After the tornados pass Wichita (http://www.steveinwichita.com/Radar%...53.59%20PM.jpg), I'll take some measurements without the Duo in the loop and post them. I think the color should be a notch or two lower for your setup though.

A gamma of 0 gives me a gamma of 2.24 which maybe too high for your tastes. And as I mentioned in my previous post the gamma tends to increase with lower IREs. I'll do some more measurements tonight and post the results. I think a gamma of 1 gives about a 2.18 but I'll have to check.

Steve
post #13388 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 08:57 PM

I have been over this thread quite a bit and I have a bit of a dilemma.

A local retailer is selling the 55" HX729 for $1399 while the 55" HX929 is going for $2499.

Is the HX929 really worth the $1100 more than the HX729?

Both are local dimming and from what I can tell, they both use the same chipset.

Thoughts?
post #13389 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 10:58 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:

A gamma of 0 gives me a gamma of 2.24 which maybe too high for your tastes. And as I mentioned in my previous post the gamma tends to increase with lower IREs. I'll do some more measurements tonight and post the results. I think a gamma of 1 gives about a 2.18 but I'll have to check.

Steve

Nice! Those settings are looking very nice for my PC input. I look forward to your future posts.

Datacide

*Don't shop at The Brick...ever!*
post #13390 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post

I have been over this thread quite a bit and I have a bit of a dilemma.

A local retailer is selling the 55" HX729 for $1399 while the 55" HX929 is going for $2499.

Is the HX929 really worth the $1100 more than the HX729?

Both are local dimming and from what I can tell, they both use the same chipset.

Thoughts?

729 isn't full array. I really love full array, but that's a big chunk of change for the difference. The 729 is a mighty nice TV too, but for me it would be worth the $1100 for the full array...but I suppose it depends somewhat on your usage.

Datacide

post #13391 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 11:15 PM

Too much weather activity tonight for me to make measurements. Earlier I drove out of town to avoid a tornadic cell and more storms are headed this way. I'll put together a report tomorrow after it gets dark.

Steve
post #13392 of 15574 Old 04-14-2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:

Too much weather activity tonight for me to make measurements. Earlier I drove out of town to avoid a tornadic cell and more storms are headed this way. I'll put together a report tomorrow after it gets dark.

Steve

No worries and no rush. Stay safe...I saw all the storms your country is getting today...looks hellish to say the least. Hope you have some nice surge protection.

Datacide

post #13393 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:

When I did mt settings I used the Disney WOW disc, and did not access the internal service menu, because I wanted to acheive the best possible setting without going into those setting I had assistance from 2 calibrators (who keep insisting we do the internal settings also). But I wanted to create a PQ that can be done by the average owner to achieve the best PQ without Pro-calibrating. And because of that both calibrators requested I don't disclose their identity because they felt it didn't express "true PQ" but both agreed it was an excellent picture. KM of ISF did my XBR8 and in my opinion the picture is practially the same. A pro-cali would have produced a more subdued picture with less 'pop'.

I don't mean to modify internal service menu settings! I'm speaking about, as already said by Metallica, using RGB full (PC level 0-255) or limited (Video level 16-235).

However, I double checked it is quite impossible you are using PC level because (even with your settings) you would have too washed out blacks. And it's not your case...

So, I can not really understand from what it can depends the fact I find your settings too dark and with a very perceived black crush!

Can I ask you a very simple thing? With a calibration disc, pattern used to set the brightness (pluge low): are you able to barely distinguish the black level 17? I think not.... and with a proper calibration it should be.
With your settings (on my set) levels 17, 18 and 19 are completely crushed into black and you can start to distinguish from level 20...

Honestly, could you tell me what you see with your set?
post #13394 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 06:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegladiator75 View Post

I don't mean to modify internal service menu settings! I'm speaking about, as already said by Metallica, using RGB full (PC level 0-255) or limited (Video level 16-235).

However, I double checked it is quite impossible you are using PC level because (even with your settings) you would have too washed out blacks. And it's not your case...

So, I can not really understand from what it can depends the fact I find your settings too dark and with a very perceived black crush!

Can I ask you a very simple thing? With a calibration disc, pattern used to set the brightness (pluge low): are you able to barely distinguish the black level 17? I think not.... and with a proper calibration it should be.
With your settings (on my set) levels 17, 18 and 19 are completely crushed into black and you can start to distinguish from level 20...

Honestly, could you tell me what you see with your set?

I don't find any noticeable blk crush (only on extremely poor source material)

post #13395 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datacide View Post

729 isn't full array. I really love full array, but that's a big chunk of change for the difference. The 729 is a mighty nice TV too, but for me it would be worth the $1100 for the full array...but I suppose it depends somewhat on your usage.

I guess that makes sense. But is there anything else that really justifies the premium?

Basically, I am going from a dead LN55C650 to something else. I figured I'd get one of the Sonys since the new Panasonic plasmas aren't available in my neck of the woods yet.
post #13396 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:

I don't find any noticeable blk crush (only on extremely poor source material)

I believe you but was just curious whether you was able to distinguish levels right after the 16 (reference black) to understand if it depends by the fact the european versions are different or, presumibly, your tastes are different from mine...

However, a calibrated tv is not "an opinion" and, regardless you prefer your set with your settings, it does not mean it offers a calibrated PQ...

In my personal opinion, being strange european and american version can not differ so much, your set is crushing the first black levels (17-19).
If not, please confirm, but after having checked it with a calibration disc that shows a pattern with all black levels (like AVS HD you can download here in this forum), not by your eyes with standard material...

Obvious, if you have time and want to...
post #13397 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:

Picture Mode Cinema 1
Picture Temperature Warm 2
Contrast (Picture) 85
Brightness (Blacks) 49
Color (Saturation) 50
Hue (Tint, Phase) 0
Sharpness (Detail) 45
Backlight 4 (to your preference)

Noise Reduction off
Dot Noise Recuction off
Reality Creation off
Smooth Graduation off
Motion Flow your liking
Cinemotion your liking

Black Corrector off
Adv. Contrast Enhancer off
Gamma 0
LED Dynamic Control Standard
Auto Light Limiter off
Clear White off

White Balance
Red Drive (Gain, High) -4
Green Drive (Gain, High) 0
Blue Drive (Gain, High) -7
Red Cutoff (Bias, Offset) 0
Green Cutoff (Bias, Offset) 0
Blue Cutoff (Bias, Offset) 0

Live Color off
Detail Enhancer off
Edge Enhancer off

The white balance is the most important part of this setup. These settings are for my TV and most likely will be slightly different on yours, but it should get you moving in the right direction.

The color setting is what I am using with the Duo. I can adjust each color independently so the color setting is mostly arbitrary for me. After the tornados pass Wichita (http://www.steveinwichita.com/Radar%...53.59%20PM.jpg), I'll take some measurements without the Duo in the loop and post them. I think the color should be a notch or two lower for your setup though.

Steve

thanks for sharing.
is your software up to date? because White Balance has changed in one of the latest updates
post #13398 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:

I guess that makes sense. But is there anything else that really justifies the premium?

Basically, I am going from a dead LN55C650 to something else. I figured I'd get one of the Sonys since the new Panasonic plasmas aren't available in my neck of the woods yet.

I had (well, "have" but it isn't my primary set now) a Sammy LN-T4681f which came out just before your 650. The LN-T4681f was massively expensive because it was full array. I think the difference between the 650 and 81f were pretty substantial in terms of PQ and definitely in input lag, which is important to me.

The 929 might have other features that makes it more expensive than the 729, but I can't really think of anything but the full array backlighting. This of course is a much more expensive manufacturing process than edge lit and they likely produce less sets overall...so you are paying the premium for that.

The 729 would be a big step up from the 650 for sure. Though, personally, I think the 929 is a big step up from the 729. Everyone has different priorities though, so you'd have to make the final call. The Sammy 8000 is pretty nifty too.

Datacide

post #13399 of 15574 Old 04-15-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:

I moved from ln46a750 to the 55hx929. It blows the old samsung away. So much better, my wife will not go see movie now. Tells me. I will wait for you to buy it on blu-ray. Never did she think that highly of the samsung.

XBR55HX929/HT-CT550W, LN46A750/HT-WS1R, PS3 60g(now 320g WDblack), Xbox 360 60g, Wii, Gaming PC. Xbox Live:Fordlighting, PSN:Gatorsnack.
post #13400 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:

Personally I feel the 929 is a better display and the PQ is just a notch above the XBR8. I just wish they would've used the Tri-luminous LED'sthen the 929 would be unbeatable for PQ above any & all other displays.

Do you really feel the 929's PQ is a notch above the XBR8? I thought the XBR8 was still considered reference among LCDs. I've yet to lay my eyes on a HX929 since nobody carries them in my area. But I do know that I've never seen anything as good as an XBR8. The B8500 comes close but no cigar. The same for my Kuro.. still no match.

This is exciting to hear because from reading way back in this thread it seems as if the latest batch of 929s have solved most problems and is probably the best bet in LCD world. I really want one but have 2 questions...

1) Where can I get a good deal for either 46 or 55?
2) Will you let me know your settings? I'd love to try them. I'm currently using D-Nice settings on my Kuro and it's perfect. So it'd be nice to have some standard to go by and I can tweak from there.

Thanks Imrizzo!!
post #13401 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 03:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:

I believe you but was just curious whether you was able to distinguish levels right after the 16 (reference black) to understand if it depends by the fact the european versions are different or, presumibly, your tastes are different from mine...

However, a calibrated tv is not "an opinion" and, regardless you prefer your set with your settings, it does not mean it offers a calibrated PQ...

In my personal opinion, being strange european and american version can not differ so much, your set is crushing the first black levels (17-19).
If not, please confirm, but after having checked it with a calibration disc that shows a pattern with all black levels (like AVS HD you can download here in this forum), not by your eyes with standard material...

Obvious, if you have time and want to...

I had the same result with setting, unable to see 17.
post #13402 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian-HD View Post

I had the same result with setting, unable to see 17.

Do you have 929 (american set) or 920 (european set)?

Are you unable to see only 17 or also 18 and 19?
post #13403 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 07:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:

Do you have 929 (american set) or 920 (european set)?

Are you unable to see only 17 or also 18 and 19?

US 929. I had it professional calibrated.
cjbonacci likes this.
post #13404 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 07:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetmb View Post

Not so fast. I read a ton of reports from the January CES and there was no mention at all of any XBR sets being released in 2012. And although it wouldn't happen this fast, Sony's new CEO said that they won't be concentrating on the TV business at all. While he didn't say this directly, pundits are saying Sony might abandon the TV business completely. The New York Times reported,

Also, even if Sony did announce a new XBR in July, they wouldn't necessarily be in inventory until August or September. And the current XBR models will be sold until they run out of inventory, not when the new sets are announced. The one good thing about a 2012 version, if it's real, is that the cost will come down on the HX-929.

SONY will not abandon TV at all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/15/te...pagewanted=all

Quote:

Mr. Hirai, the new C.E.O., has said that the company will focus on three businesses: mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets; cameras and camcorders; and games. But he says Sony will not retreat in TVs. “It’s at the center of every home,” he said last week. “It is part of Sony’s DNA”

post #13405 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Sony will never bow out of the TV business, they will try to regroup their product line and most likely eliminate special builds for BigBox stores, which will also allow them to get control over pricing.

post #13406 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian-HD View Post

US 929. I had it professional calibrated.

WOW!

Professional calibrated and you don't see the 17?!? But is it meant to be right to crush the first level right after reference black (16)?

In any case with Rizzo's settings, my set crush till 19 included!!
post #13407 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

WOW!

Professional calibrated and you don't see the 17?!? But is it meant to be right to crush the first level right after reference black (16)?

In any case with Rizzo's settings, my set crush till 19 included!!

Sorry, I don't have my Cali disc currently they are on loan to a few members at HDJ.

post #13408 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post

SONY will not abandon TV at all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/15/te...pagewanted=all

the new xbr will be out around the end of summer just as the hx929 came out around that time last year
post #13409 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth tha boss View Post

the new xbr will be out around the end of summer just as the hx929 came out around that time last year

the 929 came out in April/May 2011, I got mine in May. Not the end of the summer. The end of the summer was the projected release of the 65" models.

post #13410 of 15574 Old 04-16-2012, 07:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

the 929 came out in April/May 2011, I got mine in May. Not the end of the summer. The end of the summer was the projected release of the 65" models.

Yes, I got mine last May as well. And didn't Sony announce 929 XBR at last year's CES? Nothing was said about XBR at this year's CES though - as far as I recall...
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Bravia Xbr65hx929 65 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wifi Black , Sony Bravia Xbr55hx929 55 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wi Fi Black , Sony Bravia Xbr46hx929 46 Inch 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv , Displays
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page