Panasonic TC-L32U3 - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 38 Old 01-25-2012, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think some of you are nutts, I have a Dell U2410 rev5 Spyder3 pro calibrated in different modes/settings and I bet you would find someone with a complaint about text . PC's hooked up to TV's are made for movies and games, that is the most popular reason to hook a PC up to a TV.

Just giving my opinion on that one,

What I wondering about like many, is a CRT calibration with the 32" U3. I can't find one anywhere on the internet, hardforums, avs, youtube, google etc. If someone finds one awesome, def post it. I am trying to get around to testing a PS3 on the TC-L32U3 with Guitar Hero II & SF 3rd strike, and recording a vid of it. That is at least a good enough input lag test for yourself, but it is not going to give you any official numbers with a CRT test.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 Old 01-25-2012, 06:12 PM

Edit: I edited my post and it made a double post weird
post #33 of 38 Old 02-17-2012, 04:05 PM

I'm searching every where for an hdtv with low input lag for console gaming. A monitor is a bit too small for me. Any word on the input lag for this model (L32U3)??? Would appreciate it.
post #34 of 38 Old 02-18-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboVonHobo View Post

I'm searching every where for an hdtv with low input lag for console gaming. A monitor is a bit too small for me. Any word on the input lag for this model (L32U3)??? Would appreciate it.

It's really low. I just bought one and it is amazing. You should check the input lag forums for this TV:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...php?p=21596242
post #35 of 38 Old 02-21-2012, 08:33 PM

Thanks for the link. I will probably end up getting this one because it's cheaper and available at best buy, where I can use my Best Buy card. Would still like to see some solid numbers, but in the end every hdtv will have SOME lag. This one seems to be one of the lower ones.
post #36 of 38 Old 02-23-2012, 05:00 PM

If 10ms input lag is accurate on the TC-L32U3 I am buying one too, that is basically lagless. The asus VH236H evo monitor or the 32" U3 are my options for a PS3 display. I have been patiently waiting & looking for a long time, but I keep looking back at the U3.
post #37 of 38 Old 02-24-2012, 02:11 AM

Ok so I bought the L37U3...32 was a bit too small, and there is virtually no lag. Tested around 10-20ms. Ill try to post photos soon. Im hypersensitive to input lag and have been playing on a crt for years..so I really notice it. This tv is fantastic. Even with a ****** hdmi cable its very responsive. I still have some more games to test but I would recommend it so far. Gamemode also retains a very nice picture. Got it for $499
post #38 of 38 Old 06-04-2014, 04:19 AM

Hi all,

I'm new on AVS.

I have a Panasonic TX-L42U3E, which is the European version of the TC-L42U3 and it exhibits some motion judder when watching TV.

Can someone please tell me what picture settings (view mode, brightness, contrast, sharpness, PNR, and so on) do you use for the best performances?

Many thanks in advance.

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc L32u3 32 Inch 1080p Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread - L32u3 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page