Official Sharp 2011 LC-70LE732U Owner's Thread [NO PRICE TALK] - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 09:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 522
The Largest, most cost effect tv has been released. Going to pick her up now. Pics to come, review to come. Chad is on his way........

Review From Chad B >>> Click Here

LL
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

The Largest, most cost effect tv has been released. Going to pick her up now. Pics to come, review to come. Chad is on his way........

Looking forward to both your and Chad's impressions. If all goes well mine should be in tomorrow.
post #3 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 09:58 AM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

Pics to come, review to come. Chad is on his way........

I totally can't wait to see your review! If you were to post some images of the actual calibration reports, that would be awesome!

"By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next." -- William Shakespeare, Henry the Fourth, Part II
post #4 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 10:10 AM

Liked: 10
Add me to the list of those who can't wait.
post #5 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 10:31 AM

I can't wait too. The question of the hour is whether it is worth waiting for 70LE733
or 70LE935 models? Or this one is just great enough
post #6 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 12:25 PM
rvk

Had the TV installed just now. Couple of pics running Blu ray SpiderMan-3. Straight out of the box. No setting tweaks yet.

Have to head back to work. Will tweak later tonight
LL
LL
post #7 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 12:54 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I gotta believe the 935 will be worth waiting for...but in the meantime I too eagerly await Chad's calibration report...

Stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.
Double True!
post #8 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 06:34 PM

WOW... I thought my 60 was big. Congrats on the new TV!
post #9 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 07:57 PM

The TV is officially on Sharp website:

http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/Home...C70LE732U.aspx
post #10 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 08:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 27
wonder if the samsung thin mount would work on this set. Its rated up to 110 pounds

Chris could you do me a big favor and measure the mounting hole distance left to right?

Much thanks
post #11 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 09:14 PM
rvk

Some more pics. The first 2 are without flash. The last one is with flash. Ignore the streak across the picture. It was not on TV. Some artifacts of flash combined with room lighting, I guess. In this pic, the marks you see on the top right hand side of the bezel are smudge marks. So be careful when handling the unit

There is quite a bit of glare..

I tweaked the settings a little bit... Not satisfied yet..
LL
LL
LL
post #12 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 09:37 PM

Liked: 11
(I made this post in the 70 inch thread as well, wasn't sure where it needed to go)

Is there any place offering 0% financing on the 70LE732U? My 6 year old 60 inch Sony just sh*t the bed (like today with no warning), and I'm needing a replacement. Would LOVE to pick one of these up, if I can do it fast.

I guess there is zero chance of me getting one by Saturday mid-morning? Ridiculous notion, I'm sure, but I'm kind of desperate, as I'm an enormous UK fan, and I've got an appointment with the Final Four.

Any guidance or help would be much, much appreciated. TIA, fellas.
post #13 of 3822 Old 03-31-2011, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzook View Post

Chris could you do me a big favor and measure the mounting hole distance left to right? Much thanks

Chad is working on the tv now doing his thing, I get that for you tomorrow

So far its looking good, for the price I can say we have a winner here for sure !!
post #14 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 12:12 AM
RBP

FYI Sharp does have it up on their website including manuals etc.

http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/Home...C70LE732U.aspx
post #15 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 12:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Today I had the opportunity to calibrate and evaluate the new 70" Sharp Quattron LED LCD at Cleveland Plasma. The 732 has a full LED backlight, unlike the edgelit LED backlights that have become the standard on most new models. A full LED backlight could offer some solid advantages; but possibly due to the 732's price point, local dimming is notably absent. Of key importance is whether Sharp's highly touted Quattron technology brings anything significant to the table; on last year's LE820, I found the Quattron technology generally got in the way of an otherwise excellent TV.

The 732's screen size will give enthusiasts wanting a big screen a very important alternative to the 73" DLP rear projectors. While there are a few very pricey larger screens, the largest sensible size for a plasma or LCD has been limited to 65". The big DLPs have a high bang for the buck ratio, but their overall lack of naturalness and color lifelikeness can leave me a bit cold. The other alternative would be front projection, but it's potentially incredible image only shows itself when the room is totally dark.

The 732, on the other hand, is able to withstand a fairly bright room and still look outstanding. It's screen appears to be more semi matte than glossy. It picks up a fair amount of reflection, though reflections are diffused. The 732's screen stays quite dark in normal moderate lighting.

Like most LED LCDs, the 732 is fairly critical with viewing angle; moving a couple of feet off center causes visibly paler color and washed out blacks. If you mount it up high, be sure to use a tilting mount so you can angle it down toward the viewing position.

The vast majority of measurements and viewing were done in a dark room.

Before calibration:

I put on my familiar 1080P/24 demo material to see how the various picture modes looked before making any calibration adjustments at all. The mode the 732 first powers up in, Standard, is not the best choice for an accurate image. Standard looked dark, with pink flesh tones, poor shadow detail, and highlighted brights.

Movie mode gave more natural tones, but had an unnatural green emphasis. Shadow detail was better. Flesh tones were still a little pink, but the picture looked better balanced.

The big surprise came when I cycled to Auto. I was rewarded with less green emphasis and better overall color balance than Movie. Otherwise, Auto looked similar to Movie. I noticed some "Dirty Screen Effect": whites showed some patchiness during pans. Pans had the infamous Soap Opera smoothness. There was slight blurring during motion, but it looked more like the side effects of strong noise reduction than typical motion artifacts. Detail looked a little soft, but flesh tones were very good. Black uniformity showed some cloudiness, but it was not noticeable with most material; even the dark scenes in The Dark Knight failed to show it up. The 732 showed excellent pop in bright scenes; in dark scenes it was somewhat diminished but still respectable. I was impressed with the 732's very good shadow detail. Colors look great, though they were just a bit too rich. Fine detail looked a little glazed over. There was a slight darkening at the 4 corners.

Auto mode provided an impressive, well balanced picture overall.

Calibration:

In Sharp's advanced user menu, an inconspicuous little selection called "Color Gamut Range" turned out to make a big difference in color accuracy. In fact, not only was it responsible for the improvement in color seen in Auto mode over Movie, but it also eliminated my reservations of the Quattron technology! With the selection in the default selection ("Expanded"), I was bothered by the same uneven color that plagued last year's LE820. Trying to adjust the advanced CMS controls was futile, and while bright colors looked impressive, color shadings were very inaccurate. Turning the selection to "Standard" made things look a bit pale in comparison, but with proper calibration it eliminated the major problems and allowed much better color fidelity.

Another selection called "Quad Pixel Plus" degraded resolution test patterns, but was very hard to detect with program material. "Film Mode" was the selection that introduced the super smooth Soap Opera-like pans. After disengaging it, pans and motion were excellent.

Calibration was done in Movie mode, since with the right selections it looked as good as Auto and provided more advanced adjustments.

Interestingly, Movie mode's before calibration measurements (attachments 1 and 2) showed a lack of green, though my demo material appeared to have a green emphasis. However, as I found on the older Quattrons, measurements don't tend to show the whole picture with these displays.

Attachment 1 shows both Movie and Auto modes before calibration, and attachment 2 shows Movie mode before and after calibration. The after calibration measurements were excellent, with the only thing of note being that, as on other Sharp LCDs, I had to de-tune red slightly from it's optimal measured position to give more natural looking skin tines. The after graphs were taken after this tweak was made.

The modified ANSI contrast, measured with the Chroma5 Enhanced meter and with both readings well within the meter's specified luminance range, was 1964:1.

After calibration:

The DVE Restaurant scene showed good pans and motion with film mode and NR off. There was a tiny bit of graininess, but it was mostly noticeable up close. Flesh tones were very good, though if anything they could be a touch on the pink side. The Dirty Screen Effect was visible in the white tablecloths as they panned across the screen.

The DVE Montage revealed excellent pop and contrast in bright scenes, becoming moderately good in darker scenes. There was excellent shadow detail; dark images were neither too dark nor washed out. There was a very good sense of depth. Colors and skin tones were very good, and there was good detail. The image was a bit grainy at times, though that was barely noticeable. That pesky DSE was visible at times.

Finally, in The Dark Knight, the 732 showed excellent pop, vibrant colors, and lifelike detail. The overall presentation was rich in a good way. Stationary whites looked pure, though panning diminished their purity. Colors were true, and once again the picture had very good depth.
Movie mode after calibration looked like a refined version of Auto before calibration.

I did see slight moiré and artifacts when the 732 was deinterlacing 1080i material. The effect was impacted by 120Hz "Motion Enhancement" selection, but was never entirely eliminated.

The Sharp 732 is a great TV for the most part, and I was thrilled that Sharp included a control that eliminated the unnatural colors seen in previous Quattrons. However, some viewers will be bothered by the one flaw in it's full LED backlight technology: the dirty screen effect. While I noticed it easily enough, I did not feel it was worth obsessing over.

The 732 gives a far better image than even the best 73" DLPs; and thanks to it's hefty light output capability and good screen, it can maintain that great image much better than those sets in bright living rooms. If you are looking for a high performance, very large flat panel at a price that's not out in the stratosphere, feast your eyes on the latest Quattron.

Sharp LC-70LE732U movie-auto before cal2.pdf 166.02734375k . file

Sharp LC-70LE732U_2.pdf 165.7646484375k . file
post #16 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 02:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Chad thanks for the glorious report, it is amazing we can get such a report just after the TV is released!

It looks that for its price level this TV is a steal. But the DSE (Dirty Screen Effect) is a flaw which is not commonly seen on current TVs(?). As to its origin I could only find explanation that it is due to the antireflective coating inside of the screen. Is this true?

irkuck
post #17 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post

Today I had the opportunity to calibrate and evaluate the new 70" Sharp Quattron LED LCD at Cleveland Plasma. The 732 has a full LED backlight, unlike the edgelit LED backlights that have become the standard on most new models. A full LED backlight could offer some solid advantages; but possibly due to the 732's price point, local dimming is notably absent. Of key importance is whether Sharp's highly touted Quattron technology brings anything significant to the table; on last year's LE820, I found the Quattron technology generally got in the way of an otherwise excellent TV.

The 732's screen size will give enthusiasts wanting a big screen a very important alternative to the 73" DLP rear projectors. While there are a few very pricey larger screens, the largest sensible size for a plasma or LCD has been limited to 65". The big DLPs have a high bang for the buck ratio, but their overall lack of naturalness and color lifelikeness can leave me a bit cold. The other alternative would be front projection, but it's potentially incredible image only shows itself when the room is totally dark.

The 732, on the other hand, is able to withstand a fairly bright room and still look outstanding. It's screen appears to be more semi matte than glossy. It picks up a fair amount of reflection, though reflections are diffused. The 732's screen stays quite dark in normal moderate lighting.

Like most LED LCDs, the 732 is fairly critical with viewing angle; moving a couple of feet off center causes visibly paler color and washed out blacks. If you mount it up high, be sure to use a tilting mount so you can angle it down toward the viewing position.

The vast majority of measurements and viewing were done in a dark room.

Before calibration:

I put on my familiar 1080P/24 demo material to see how the various picture modes looked before making any calibration adjustments at all. The mode the 732 first powers up in, Standard, is not the best choice for an accurate image. Standard looked dark, with pink flesh tones, poor shadow detail, and highlighted brights.

Movie mode gave more natural tones, but had an unnatural green emphasis. Shadow detail was better. Flesh tones were still a little pink, but the picture looked better balanced.

The big surprise came when I cycled to Auto. I was rewarded with less green emphasis and better overall color balance than Movie. Otherwise, Auto looked similar to Movie. I noticed some "Dirty Screen Effect": whites showed some patchiness during pans. Pans had the infamous Soap Opera smoothness. There was slight blurring during motion, but it looked more like the side effects of strong noise reduction than typical motion artifacts. Detail looked a little soft, but flesh tones were very good. Black uniformity showed some cloudiness, but it was not noticeable with most material; even the dark scenes in The Dark Knight failed to show it up. The 732 showed excellent pop in bright scenes; in dark scenes it was somewhat diminished but still respectable. I was impressed with the 732's very good shadow detail. Colors look great, though they were just a bit too rich. Fine detail looked a little glazed over. There was a slight darkening at the 4 corners.

Auto mode provided an impressive, well balanced picture overall.

Calibration:

In Sharp's advanced user menu, an inconspicuous little selection called "Color Gamut Range" turned out to make a big difference in color accuracy. In fact, not only was it responsible for the improvement in color seen in Auto mode over Movie, but it also eliminated my reservations of the Quattron technology! With the selection in the default selection ("Expanded"), I was bothered by the same uneven color that plagued last year's LE820. Trying to adjust the advanced CMS controls was futile, and while bright colors looked impressive, color shadings were very inaccurate. Turning the selection to "Standard" made things look a bit pale in comparison, but with proper calibration it eliminated the major problems and allowed much better color fidelity.

Another selection called "Quad Pixel Plus" degraded resolution test patterns, but was very hard to detect with program material. "Film Mode" was the selection that introduced the super smooth Soap Opera-like pans. After disengaging it, pans and motion were excellent.

Calibration was done in Movie mode, since with the right selections it looked as good as Auto and provided more advanced adjustments.

Interestingly, Movie mode's before calibration measurements (attachments 1 and 2) showed a lack of green, though my demo material appeared to have a green emphasis. However, as I found on the older Quattrons, measurements don't tend to show the whole picture with these displays.

Attachment 1 shows both Movie and Auto modes before calibration, and attachment 2 shows Movie mode before and after calibration. The after calibration measurements were excellent, with the only thing of note being that, as on other Sharp LCDs, I had to de-tune red slightly from it's optimal measured position to give more natural looking skin tines. The after graphs were taken after this tweak was made.

The modified ANSI contrast, measured with the Chroma5 Enhanced meter and with both readings well within the meter's specified luminance range, was 1964:1.

After calibration:

The DVE Restaurant scene showed good pans and motion with film mode and NR off. There was a tiny bit of graininess, but it was mostly noticeable up close. Flesh tones were very good, though if anything they could be a touch on the pink side. The Dirty Screen Effect was visible in the white tablecloths as they panned across the screen.

The DVE Montage revealed excellent pop and contrast in bright scenes, becoming moderately good in darker scenes. There was excellent shadow detail; dark images were neither too dark nor washed out. There was a very good sense of depth. Colors and skin tones were very good, and there was good detail. The image was a bit grainy at times, though that was barely noticeable. That pesky DSE was visible at times.

Finally, in The Dark Knight, the 732 showed excellent pop, vibrant colors, and lifelike detail. The overall presentation was rich in a good way. Stationary whites looked pure, though panning diminished their purity. Colors were true, and once again the picture had very good depth.
Movie mode after calibration looked like a refined version of Auto before calibration.

I did see slight moiré and artifacts when the 732 was deinterlacing 1080i material. The effect was impacted by 120Hz "Motion Enhancement" selection, but was never entirely eliminated.

The Sharp 732 is a great TV for the most part, and I was thrilled that Sharp included a control that eliminated the unnatural colors seen in previous Quattrons. However, some viewers will be bothered by the one flaw in it's full LED backlight technology: the dirty screen effect. While I noticed it easily enough, I did not feel it was worth obsessing over.

The 732 gives a far better image than even the best 73" DLPs; and thanks to it's hefty light output capability and good screen, it can maintain that great image much better than those sets in bright living rooms. If you are looking for a high performance, very large flat panel at a price that's not out in the stratosphere, feast your eyes on the latest Quattron.

Great review,
Thank you so much. Everyone here on this forum I'm sure appreciates it.

Based on what is known (which isn't much) about the other new sets, 735 & 935 do you feel that these two sets will offer any enhancements / better PQ than the 732 you just reviewed.

I'm trying to get my HT guy to bring one in for display. He is hesitant.
Tony
post #18 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 03:31 AM

Thumbs up for the matte. Too bad about the viewing angle. Could the local dimming be just a matter of a firmware upgrade?
post #19 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Benign View Post

Thumbs up for the matte. Too bad about the viewing angle. Could the local dimming be just a matter of a firmware upgrade?

I agree about that viewing angle being a disappointment. That seems pretty tight?
post #20 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 05:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 27
Chris

Are you selling the calibrated unit Chad just did?
post #21 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 06:01 AM

First off, a thank you goes out to Chad and Chris At Cleveland Plasma. It seems that Chad isn't to pleased with the overall PQ and this set has some faults. Like I said eariler, I am currently in a 65" Toshiba Cinema Series CRT. I have been looking to upgrade to a LCD?LED for some time now. My question is to Chris and Chad. In your option, between a Samsung D8000 and the Sharp LC-70LE732U, which would give the best PQ with the least amount of flaws?
post #22 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 06:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irkuck View Post

Chad thanks for the glorious report, it is amazing we can get such a report just after the TV is released!

It looks that for its price level this TV is a steal. But the DSE (Dirty Screen Effect) is a flaw which is not commonly seen on current TVs(?). As to its origin I could only find explanation that it is due to the antireflective coating inside of the screen. Is this true?

Unfortunately it is. My favorite LG 55LHX has it, and many 9G Pioneer Elite Kuro owners are bothered by it (though personally I think it's very hard if not impossible to see on them). It can be easy to obsess over. I am not sure if that definition is true or not, but that is what it looks like.

Edit: ah, I realize these models are not exactly current, though they are reference quality sets.
post #23 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 06:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by portony View Post

I agree about that viewing angle being a disappointment. That seems pretty tight?

It's about the same as Sony and Samsung's viewing angle. I'm coming at it from a perfectionist's point of view.
post #24 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 06:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky22 View Post

First off, a thank you goes out to Chad and Chris At Cleveland Plasma. It seems that Chad isn't to pleased with the overall PQ and this set has some faults. Like I said eariler, I am currently in a 65" Toshiba Cinema Series CRT. I have been looking to upgrade to a LCD?LED for some time now. My question is to Chris and Chad. In your option, between a Samsung D8000 and the Sharp LC-70LE732U, which would give the best PQ with the least amount of flaws?

The zone dimming of the D8000 helps it; it would have better contrast. It has the edge over all, but I think there's a big price difference.
I think either one would be a big improvement over the Toshiba CRT RPTV in most every regard except viewing angle.
post #25 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 07:13 AM

Thank you Chad. Do you feel it is possible that you guys might have gotten a bad set, Sharp LC-70Le732U? I hope you feel thay might be the case. At the moment I am disappointed, but not suprised with your review. A 70" LCD/LED for 3300.00!!!!! I do realize that the Samsung D8000 is quite a bit more, but I don't want to get blinded by the low cost of the Sharp and not like the PQ. I am going to Sears today to check it out. Also do you have any other large 65 plus that you could pick as the best PQ?
post #26 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 07:17 AM

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvrbob86 View Post

Add me to the list of those who can't wait.

I'm in too.
post #27 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

It seems that Chad isn't to pleased with the overall PQ and this set has some faults.

Marky22, you could not be more wrong, Chad like this set. I like it myself.

Quote:

Thank you Chad. Do you feel it is possible that you guys might have gotten a bad set, Sharp LC-70Le732U?

There was no bad panel. You are reading to deep into the review. Just talking with Chad now, as he is driving, he is excited over the quality level of this unit Chad is an audio / video file. He sees what most will not. He writes the pros and cons, as that is his job doing a reveiw. This unit is excellent !! We both agreed this unit was as good as the UN46D8000 that we just did.

-- In the end in comes down to this: LCD / LED technoligy has glitches at the root. Read thru AVS, these glitches have always been in these units. LCD /LED have been out for some time now, starting to look like "it is, what it is" and these glitches will always be present. Take it or leave it This Panel, for the price it is, has an "excellent" quality level, and is a steal. I'll take it, I will not be leaving it !! Enough said !!

*** Please, Please, Please do not read so deep into these reviews. No TV is perfect, not even the mighty Kuro. It is our job to find the good and the bad***
post #28 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 07:50 AM

I can't bring up the specs or manual on Sharp's website. Does anyone know the overall dimensions for the width and height of the set? TIA.
post #29 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffinator View Post

I can't bring up the specs or manual on Sharp's website. Does anyone know the overall dimensions for the width and height of the set? TIA.

Specifications:

Depth: 14.2 in
Digital Television Certification: Not certified
Dimensions: With stand
Enclosure Color: Black
HDCP Compatible: Yes
HDMI Ports Qty: 4 port(s)
Height: 39.8 in
PC Interface: VGA (HD-15)
Product Type: 70 Class ( 69.5 viewable ) LED-backlit LCD TV
Series: Aquos
Video Interface: Component, composite, HDMI
Weight: 121.3 lbs
Width: 63.4 in

Jacks, IN-OUT:
Component Input Sets, Total Number: 1
Composite Video Inputs, Number: 1
HDMI Inputs, Number: 4
PC Input: Yes
USB Inputs, Number: 2
Other Audio Enhancements:
Watts per Channel: 10 watts
Product Overview:
Depth: 2 to 5 in.
Feature: 1080p
Features: Internet capable
General Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Height (with stand): 29 in. or more
Item Weight: 114.6 lbs.
Number of HDMI Inputs: 4 or more
Resolution: 1080p
Resolution: Full HD - 1080p
Screen Size: 51 in. or more
TV Type: LED

Display:
Additional Features: UltraBrilliant LED System, X-GEN panel, Vyper Drive,
Quattron Quad Pixel Technology, Quad Pixel Plus
Diagonal Size: 70 Class ( 69.5 viewable ) - widescreen
Display Format: 1080p (FullHD)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 6000000:1
Enhanced Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight - full array
Motion Enhancement Technology: 120Hz Fine Motioned Advanced
Pixel Response Time: 4 ms
Progressive Scan: Progressive scanning (line doubling)
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Technology: TFT active matrix

TV Tuner:
Analog TV Tuner: NTSC
Reception System: NTSC
Digital TV Tuner: ATSC, QAM

Media Player:
CMLBL_Media Player:_USB Port: Yes
Video Features:
Analog Video Input Signals: NTSC
Input Video Formats: 1080p
Audio System:
Output Power / Total: 35 Watt
Sound Output Mode: Stereo
Speaker(s): 2 x right/left channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt
1 x subwoofer - built-in - 15 Watt
Speakers Included: 2 speakers, subwoofer

Dimensions:
Depth: 3-1/2 in.
Depth with Stand (inches): 14-7/32 in.
Height: 38-25/64 in.
Height with Stand (inches): 39-11/16 in.
Width: 63-1/2 in.
Width: 51 in. or more
Width with Stand (inches): 63-1/2 in.
Network & Internet Multimedia:
Connectivity: Wireless, wired
Connectivity Protocols: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE 802.11n
Functionality: Digital audio playback, digital photo playback, digital video playback, Internet video playback
Internet Streaming Services: CinemaNow, Netflix, Vudu, AQUOS Net

Connections:
4 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A )
1 x HD component input ( RCA phono x 3 )
1 x composite video input ( RCA phono )
Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 )
1 x serial
1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) )
1 x network ( RJ-45

Power:
Nominal Voltage: AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )
Power Consumption Operational: 230 Watt
Power Device: Power supply - internal

Dimensions & Weight Details:
Panel without stand - 63.4 in x 3.5 in x 38.4 in x 114.6 lbs
Panel with stand - 63.4 in x 14.2 in x 39.8 in x 121.3 lbs

Display, Enhancements:
Response Speed: 4ms
Internet Connectable: Yes
ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
post #30 of 3822 Old 04-01-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffinator View Post

I finally got it to open. Here are the specs without the stand:

W = 63 1/2
H = 38 25/64
D = 3 1/2
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp Lc 70le732u Aquos 70 1080p Led Hdtv , Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread - 70le732u by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page