Sony hx729 - Page 16 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #451 of 795 Old 01-20-2012, 11:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by club1820 View Post

Would be NICE if they added DivX & Avi format playback! Would save me the trouble of having to convert them every time.

I am so glad to have a HTPC connected to the set and not be dependent on the built in functionality. I pretty much bought this set for the screen and not the extras. The screen is great. The extras.... ROTFLMAO!!!

As a side note, Does anyone really find the browser on the HX sets usable?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 795 Old 01-20-2012, 06:23 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
We just got ours right after Christmas. So far very pleased, though we're still running SD from Dish Network for now, until the Hopper receiver becomes available.

Followed this thread start to finish, but never saw anything here regarding cleaning the screen. Initial setup left greasy hand prints, and even a sweaty forehead splotch from my melon on there. What are you using to clean the screen, being that it's matte-ish?

Web searches mentioned alcohol and / or vinegar solutions, diluted, or even mild soap (which is what the manual suggested), while the local shop wants to sell a fancy-schmancy cleaning kit. REALLY don't want to F-it up in the first month.

Help! (Please)
post #453 of 795 Old 01-20-2012, 07:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dje31 View Post

We just got ours right after Christmas. So far very pleased, though we're still running SD from Dish Network for now, until the Hopper receiver becomes available.

Followed this thread start to finish, but never saw anything here regarding cleaning the screen. Initial setup left greasy hand prints, and even a sweaty forehead splotch from my melon on there. What are you using to clean the screen, being that it's matte-ish?

Web searches mentioned alcohol and / or vinegar solutions, diluted, or even mild soap (which is what the manual suggested), while the local shop wants to sell a fancy-schmancy cleaning kit. REALLY don't want to F-it up in the first month.

Help! (Please)

Solutions made for tvs typically have a wax which will help repel dust and make it easier to remove oily residue from handprints and such. How much is this "fancy-schmancy" cleaning kit, 20 bucks? If so, don't see what the big deal is.
post #454 of 795 Old 01-20-2012, 08:56 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticalism View Post

Solutions made for tvs typically have a wax which will help repel dust and make it easier to remove oily residue from handprints and such. How much is this "fancy-schmancy" cleaning kit, 20 bucks? If so, don't see what the big deal is.

I'm reminded of times buying photographic equipment mail-order or online and the vendor selling a cleaning kit for $30-40, which amounted to an eye-dropper of rubbing alcohol and a few q-tips...hence my query.
post #455 of 795 Old 01-23-2012, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argster View Post

And Sony has designed the software update release notes to be customer aggravating, lol.

Has anyone been able to get the media remote for iPhone to work?
That is, the text input/keyboard function??
I gave up on this as it just keeps saying it can't accept text at this time.
POC
post #456 of 795 Old 01-24-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpnOvr View Post

Has anyone been able to get the media remote for iPhone to work?
That is, the text input/keyboard function??
I gave up on this as it just keeps saying it can't accept text at this time.
POC

I have been using it with my iPod touch ever since it was released. The keybaord does not work with the widgets, but works on all the other input fields.
post #457 of 795 Old 01-24-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspvette86 View Post

I have been using it with my iPod touch ever since it was released. The keybaord does not work with the widgets, but works on all the other input fields.

Now THAT is strange. I've never been able to get the keyboard to work for anything. You would think that it would at least work for widgets so you don't have to use the remote to enter username and password for various sites.
Frustrating!
post #458 of 795 Old 01-26-2012, 06:44 PM

Should get my 55HX729 next week...cant wait.

I was not really interested in 3d but now it seems silly not to check it out at all...
post #459 of 795 Old 01-28-2012, 04:35 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Picked a 55er and an onkyo 509 up late Dec, been tweaking them ever since. Watched Netflix last night, it was awesome.

Audyssey on the Onkyo even makes the blose sing.

55HX729 -> Netflix
Onkyo TX-NR509 -> Pandora
Blose
Moto HD DVR
Sony HDD-250 DVR
Sony DVD
Wii Xbox
Harmony 670 remote

I love this HD stuff!
post #460 of 795 Old 01-30-2012, 06:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
So I went to H H Gregg today to look at an LG 55LK520 and there was a Sony 46HX729 not too far away. The LG seemed very nice but the smaller Sony seemed to have a better picture. The Sony is a bit more expensive, and the screen is smaller, but it seemed there was more under the hood. I think I'll be picking one of these up later in the week! (C'mon Uncle Sam, don't be late with that tax refund!)

Aibohphobia: The fear of palindromes
post #461 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 12:03 AM

My 46hx729 finally arrived today. Backlight bleed in both lower corners, but I think I can live with it. It has decreased with preliminary adjustments; still have to play with settings (thanks everybody for sharing!), but it's annoying to have it. Directv's new recording bar is on a black background and when it pops up, the corner bleeding shows more. I think the LEDs kick up for the displayed image. Regular viewing it disappears. When I have the time, I want to try some test screens to see if there are any uniformity issues. It looks OK, but I want to see what a light background brings up.

[The wireless networking had me ticked off. First, it won't find your network if you have your SSID hidden. No matter what you do, it will not find it. You have to set your SSID to broadcast. And you can't hide it after setup, because it will lose the network again. Dumb.] Edit: Once I switched to wireless G, it started working fine and could find the SSID when hidden.

Secondly, it will not do 5ghz N. It will only do 2.4ghz N... Unless there's something I'm missing? I tried every which way, and it would not find my N router channel on 5ghz.
post #462 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 PM

Turned the TV on last night and was immediately prompted with a firmware update. Anyone else?

It was a fairly quick update. Took a quick look at the home menus and didnt notice any changes. I'm wondering was what changed.
post #463 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 05:26 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by club1820 View Post

Turned the TV on last night and was immediately prompted with a firmware update. Anyone else?

It was a fairly quick update. Took a quick look at the home menus and didnt notice any changes. I'm wondering was what changed.

Here you go:

File Description UPDATE System Software Update Release Date 1/19/2012 Version PKG3.808AAA File Size 64.60 MB Sony has designed the BRAVIA® Television's software update process to be customer friendly. This software update (version PKG3.808AAA) provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version PKG3.507AAA:
Improved performance and stability of the Internet features
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version PKG3.808AAA:
Adds the ability to use the Skype® online calling service
Adds the "What's New" feature
Media Remote (Software keyboard, Full / Simple Remote and Shake Track ID)
VAIO® Remote Keyboard
Media Remote (text by voice)
Audio Theatre Control Widget
WMV/WMA Codec for DLNA / USB
Adds the capability for 3D via USB (3D models only and requires 3D active glasses)
Note: Allows you to view your Bloggie® 3D camera content when connected through the USB port on your TV
Improves performance and stability of IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) features
Note: IPTV allows you to enjoy HD (High Definition) programming from the Internet on your BRAVIA television that is connected to a broadband Internet connection

I love this HD stuff!
post #464 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 06:09 PM

MoonRabbit79 or anyone else who can answer:

How do you get the "full pixel" setting? MoonRabbit79, you list it in your calibration settings.

I've been using a Sony kdl46v4100 that has an option for "full pixel", which I like. It's options were Normal, Full Pixel, -1, -2.

The hx729 has Normal, -1 and +1. I think +1 might be the equivalent to "full pixel", but I'm not 100%. Is there a specific setting that unlocks a "full pixel" option?
post #465 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 06:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC93 View Post

MoonRabbit79 or anyone else who can answer:

How do you get the "full pixel" setting? MoonRabbit79, you list it in your calibration settings.

I've been using a Sony kdl46v4100 that has an option for "full pixel", which I like. It's options were Normal, Full Pixel, -1, -2.

The hx729 has Normal, -1 and +1. I think +1 might be the equivalent to "full pixel", but I'm not 100%. Is there a specific setting that unlocks a "full pixel" option?

With the remote control, hit HOME. Go to the menu all the way on the left, SETTINGS>Picture & Display>Screen>Auto Display OFF>Display Area FULL PIXEL. This adjustment must be made while you are tuned to a HiDef 1080i station.

While you are in the same sub-menu, turn OFF Ambient Sensor and watch tv with it OFF for a while. You may find that the pq is brighter and the colors are more natural.
post #466 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughh View Post

With the remote control, hit HOME. Go to the menu all the way on the left, SETTINGS>Picture & Display>Screen>Auto Display OFF>Display Area FULL PIXEL. This adjustment must be made while you are tuned to a HiDef 1080i station.

While you are in the same sub-menu, turn OFF Ambient Sensor and watch tv with it OFF for a while. You may find that the pq is brighter and the colors are more natural.

Thanks for the quick response hughh! Looks like it only works with 1080i channels then. It switched back to Normal when I changed to a 720p channel. Shoot. Most of the sports channels I watch are 720p and they look a little zoomed-in with the Normal setting.
post #467 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member

I hope you watch Blu-ray movies...
post #468 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:

I hope you watch Blu-ray movies...

Why?
post #469 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello, Everyone
Did you calibrate you TV with FlatpanleTv suggested in Cinema2 mode try it
Looks very very good. If you know about color kelvin and other related stuff
that is highest accurate setting for HX-729
It is in this forum look for it..page 9 by "hughh"
post #470 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC93 View Post

Why?

That's the way TVs are professionally calibrated. If you don't care...what the heck! Your TV!
post #471 of 795 Old 02-01-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:

That's the way TVs are professionally calibrated. If you don't care...what the heck! Your TV!

Ah, I see. I wasn't able to follow your train of thought. Thanks for clarifying.
post #472 of 795 Old 02-02-2012, 01:51 PM

To dave98svt:

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I noticed a few pages back you said you can get the 65HX729 for $2100 through Sony? If you can help me get one for that price please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
post #473 of 795 Old 02-03-2012, 06:54 PM

received 65hx729 as part of optical block exchange. Tv developed the vertical banding shown in your pic. Called Sony and the replaced it. The replacement look great out of the box. Did the Sony update and the bands came back. After a session with Sony on the phone, it was decided to replace it again and not update. We'll see what happens.
post #474 of 795 Old 02-03-2012, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucadet3 View Post

Should get my 55HX729 next week...cant wait.

I was not really interested in 3d but now it seems silly not to check it out at all...

The HX729 3D is great. Recommended: IMAX Under the Sea and Legends of the Guardians. There have been discussions about crosstalk and it's based on content. Some BD 3D movies have zero crosstalk; some have a little. Overall, the 3D experience is bright and very enjoyable. I also have DirecTV and the three 3D channels are a nice free "plus" to the service (in addition to a 3D PPV channel). The movies on PPV are $6.99, however, and that's a little expensive.

Sony KDL-55HX729, Sony STR-DH820 Receiver, Sony BDP-S590 BD Player, Sony SA-W2500 subs, Sony, SS-CN5000 center channel, Sony SS-F6000 left and right front speakers, Sony 3D Glasses: TDG BR-750 & TDG-BR250, Apple TV, APC Back Up UPS XS1500, Apple Airport Extreme.
post #475 of 795 Old 02-03-2012, 10:10 PM

Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRabbit79 View Post

Hi, here are my calibration settings and results for my 46HX729 on a first run.

Calibration probe : X-rite i1 display LT (latest drivers)
Calibration software : Color HCFR v.2.1
Calibration patterns : AVS AVCHD itu.709 calibration disc v.1.3b patched (1080/24p)
Source player : PS3 (SuperWhite = On, output blu-rays @ 24p) - latest firmware

--Scene Select menu--

General

--Picture Adjustments menu--

Setting Memory: Current input (common, if you want them for everything)

Picture Mode: Personnal

Backlight: 1 (personnal taste, it gives about 30 ftl.)

Picture: 98 (same if HDMI RGB dynamic range for the input is set to Full instead of Auto which does mapping/compression from color level 16 to color level 0 for film/tv sources - see Pro settings section)

Brightness: 50 (26 if HDMI RGB dynamic range for the input is set to Full instead of Auto which does mapping/compression from color level 16 to color level 0 for film/tv sources - see Pro settings section)

Color: 50

Hue: 0

Color Temperature: Warm 2 (gives greyscale color coordinates/temperature = D65/6500K with calibrated White balance (see Advanced settings section))

Sharpness: 38 (gives no edge and no pixel resolution artificial enhancements)

Noise Reduction: Low (personnal taste)

MPEG Noise Reduction: Low (personnal taste)

Dot noise reduction: Auto (personnal taste)

Reality Creation: Off (On gives edge and pixel resolution artificial enhancements = errors)

Smooth Gradation: Low (personnal taste)

Motionflow: Standard (personnal taste)
NOTES :
Smooth = all additional frames are interpolated (216 frames for 24p sources) - it can give a lot of artifacts around moving objects = errors.

Standard = 50% additionnal frames are interpolated (108 frames for 24p sources) + 50% additionnal frames are repeated from original frames - it can give some artifacts around moving objects = errors.

Clear = all additionnal frames are repeated from original frames + x% (?) additional frames has black pixel blocks insertions on fast moving objects - it can give some artifacts around moving objects = errors.

Clear Plus = 50% additionnal frames are repeated from original frames + 50% additional frames are black frames insertion, no artifacts.

Off = all additionnal frames are repeated from original frames, no artifacts.

CineMotion: Auto 1 (personnal taste)
NOTES :
CineMotion applies to film sources only and works in conjonction with Motionflow and does inverse telecine and deinterlacing.

Auto 1 : permits Motionflow to do frame interpolation on film sources and does deinterlacing if needed, no impact on non film sources. If Motionflow is set to off, some frames/pixel blocks can be interpolated, but it generally does 10:10 pulldown on 24p sources.

Auto 2 : no frame interpolation on film sources, does 10:10 pulldown on 24p sources and deinterlacing if needed, no impact on non film sources. Motionflow set to Smooth or Standard is automatically disabled.

Off : no frame interpolation on film sources, does 12:8 pulldown on 24p sources and deinterlacing if needed, no impact on non film sources. Motionflow set to Smooth or Standard is automatically disabled

-Advanced Settings submenu-

Black Corrector: Off (On crushes greyscale gamma below 40 IRE = errors, set to Low to reduce banding/clouding)

Adv. Contrast Enhancer: Off (On crushes/blooms greyscale gamma = errors)

Gamma: -1 (gives average greyscale gamma = 2,26)

LED Dynamic Control: Standard (personnal taste, real black (no light)/full white is blacker/brighter because LED guided lines and rows can be modulated, On reduces banding/clouding)

Auto Light Limiter: Off (personnal taste)

Clear White: Off (On blooms gamma from 80 to 100 IRE)

Live Color: Off (On gives color decoder errors)

White Balance: (Gain : R:-2/G:-5/B:0 - Bias : R:0/G:0/B:0 - gives average greyscale color coordinates/temperature = D65/6500K)

Detail Enhancer: Off (On introduces pixel resolution artificial enhancement = errors)

Edge Enhancer: Off (On introduces edge artificial enhancement = errors)

Skin Naturalizer: Off [grayed out]

i/p Conversion Preference: Quality [grayed out]

--Picture & Display--

Ambient Sensor: Off (personnal taste, On changes Backlight, Brightness and Color settings according to ambient light = maybe erros - turn On to reduce banding/clouding)

--Screen menu--

Setting Memory: [any]

Wide Mode: Full (personnal taste)

Auto Wide: Off (personnal taste)

4:3 Default: Off [grayed out]

Auto Display Area: Off (personnal taste)

Display Area: Full Pixel (optimal)

Screen Position: [grayed out]

Vertical Size: 0 [grayed out]

--Pro Picture Setup menu--

HDMI RGB dynamic range : Auto is correct, but you can set it to Full to avoid mapping/compression of greyscale for film/tv sources.
NOTES :
Full = computer/games range color levels from 0 to 255 (for example, when Brightness = 50, black in a film/tv source will appear grey because black level is at 16 in the source -> Brightness must be decreased to 26 to achieve proper black level on film/tv sources). Brightness must be re-calibrated (=?) if the source is in the computer/games range color levels 0-255. Same reasoning applies to Contrast settings.

Limited = film/tv range color levels from 16 to 235 (for example, when Brightness = 50, black in a film/tv source will appear black because the TV does a mapping/compression from the source black level (16) to the TV black level (0) (because the TV is a computer screen able to produce color levels from 0 to 255) -> Brightness must be set to 50 to achieve proper black level on film/TV sources). For computer/games sources, the greyscale gamma will be crushed because color levels below 16 do not exist anymore and are set to 16 which is mapped to 0 by the TV. Brightness must be re-calibrated (=?) if the source is in the computer/games range color levels 0-255, but there will be clipping for color levels below 16. Same reasoning applies to Contrast settings.

Auto : Limited for film/tv sources/Full for computer/games sources and adjust Brightness (how?) automatically from set calibrated value. Limited source = greyscale mapping/compression 16 to 0 - Full source = original.

SBM: On (personnal taste, can't tell the difference)

--Eco menu--

Power Saving: Off (personnal taste, set to Low to reduce banding/clouding, if set to On it smooths the image a bit (why?))

VERDICT

Good TV, but too pricey (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price - MSRP = 2000$) for the performance and quality levels, especially screen uniformity. Sony should increase the screen quality in exchange for less gadgets (Wi-Fi, Netflix, Internet, Widgets, dynamic edge-lit LED and the likes). Next time, I will definitively buy a Plasma because I'm fed up with LCD screen uniformity problems and dead/stuck pixels. I only bought this LCD because I like interpolated frames, but I can't enjoy it because Smooth setting introduces horrible artifacts. Also, this is the last time I'm buying a Sony TV...they have not the same quality reputation as before (Trinitron/Wega/XBR CRT ages).

PROS:
- superb natural colors
- accurate and uniform greyscale gamma (average gamma = 2.26 - Delta E94 ranges from 0.3 to 1.8)
- accurate and uniform greyscale color temperature (color temperature from 6472K to 6704K)
- superp shadow details
- high contrast ratio (on/off = 5 542 322:1 - ANSI = 2400:1)
- Motionflow can eliminate sources judders/strobbing
- a lot of gadgets and connectivity options
- extensive menus

CONS
- colors could be more accurate with a Color Management System (CMS) (Delta E94 ranges from 0.7 to 4.3)
- dynamic edge-lit LED gives mixed results and makes black level vary depending on the scene composition and average picture level (APL)
- screen uniformity is very poor
- screen suffers from heavy banding (horizontal and vertical)
- screen suffers from clouding
- Motionflow can introduce a lot of artifacts

I picked up this TV today and found this post. This is the best explanation of MotionFlow and CineMotion I have ever found. I just have one question about Auto2 -
Auto 2 : no frame interpolation on film sources, does 10:10 pulldown on 24p sources and deinterlacing if needed, no impact on non film sources. Motionflow set to Smooth or Standard is automatically disabled.
Are you saying that MotionFlow is still interpolating in CineMotion Auto2 if set to clear or clear Plus?
BTY - Nice settings - The set looks great with these settings.
Thanks
JJK
post #476 of 795 Old 02-04-2012, 07:27 PM

Liked: 12
I'm trying to narrow down what my next tv will be and I'm worried about the glossy screens of most LED TVs. I saw this tv at hhgregg, and I swear I saw a glossy screen. Can someone comment on whether this model is glossy or semi-matte. Thanks
post #477 of 795 Old 02-04-2012, 09:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolfcg View Post

I'm trying to narrow down what my next tv will be and I'm worried about the glossy screens of most LED TVs. I saw this tv at hhgregg, and I swear I saw a glossy screen. Can someone comment on whether this model is glossy or semi-matte. Thanks

It's pretty glossy.

Sony KDL-55HX729, Sony STR-DH820 Receiver, Sony BDP-S590 BD Player, Sony SA-W2500 subs, Sony, SS-CN5000 center channel, Sony SS-F6000 left and right front speakers, Sony 3D Glasses: TDG BR-750 & TDG-BR250, Apple TV, APC Back Up UPS XS1500, Apple Airport Extreme.
post #478 of 795 Old 02-05-2012, 01:03 AM

I want to get some informed opinions for what I'm seeing, before I go through the hassle of calling the authorities. If I can capture the issues with my camera, I will post pictures later.

As I posted a few days ago, I have backlight bleed in both lower corners, left more than right. Doesn't seem much can be done to fix it, other than to make some adjustments that "hide" it. That is, until you open a menu or watch a movie with bars top and bottom: then, there it is. I can live with this, but sometimes it seems like the backlight is pushing through all the way around the screen. Making the edge blacks too light. Again, I could probably live with this, but...

I have bluish/purplish tinge at the vertical edge in all four corners when there are light colors on the screen. Anybody else have this or know what to call it? I've tried to ignore it, but it draws my eye there every time. It shouldn't be dark when there's a light background.

I hooked up my laptop and with a light background, it looked like the right third of the screen was darker. And very, very faint banding. I don't notice the darker area when watching regular TV, but I've noticed banding when there is a light scene with movement.

When the TV is on but there is no signal, the grey screen looks splotchy and looks like there is banding. I can't tell if it's the way the background is supposed to look or if it's the screen. Anyone else?

I flipped on a hockey game and found areas of the screen would get grainy. I didn't troubleshoot this one, because I was more interested in watching a basketball game on another channel. It looked awful too, and I had to play around with settings. I had to reset everything back to original and turn just about everything off, and it still didn't look right. I did notice, on a trip to the kitchen, that the same game on a 3yr. old 52" CCFL 120hz Samsung in the game room looked way better than what I'm getting with this Sony in my office/den. Really, everything is looking better on the Samsung, which has me leaning toward calling Sony.

Well, any help is appreciated. Thanks.
post #479 of 795 Old 02-05-2012, 05:20 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve ans View Post

It's pretty glossy.

Damn. Thanks for the reply.
post #480 of 795 Old 02-05-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolfcg View Post

I'm trying to narrow down what my next TV will be and I'm worried about the glossy screens of most LED TVs. I saw this TV at hhgregg, and I swear I saw a glossy screen. Can someone comment on whether this model is glossy or semi-matte. Thanks

I have both the 46HX729 and the 60NX720 (with Gorilla Glass). I was surprised at the gloss level of the 729, which was higher than I expected and I was surprised at the gloss level of the 720, which was lower than expected.

With the screen off, the 729 is not as glossy as the 720, however with them on, I can't tell much difference.

If you want the lowest reflection (matte), you have to go with the EX products. That said, I am so glad I went with the NX (Gorilla Glass) product because of it's truly deep blacks. I also have windows/doors behind the viewing positions and in daylight, you definitely can see the reflections, however there TV produces so much brightness that you really don't notice it.

YMMV
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Kdl 46hx729 46 Led Hx729 Internet Tv , Led Hdtv , Sony Kdl 55hx800 55 1080p 3d Ready Lcd Tv Free 6ft Hdmi Cable With Ethernet , Sony Bravia 40 Inch Kdl40hx800 3d Ready Led Hdtv , Sony Bravia Xbr55hx929 55 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wi Fi Black
Gear in this thread