The Official Sony EX720 Owner's Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 2044 Old 05-17-2011, 06:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 49
I agree ... 2D performance is very good. Every time it powers up on a HD station, the image is striking.

I was toying with idea of upgrading to the hx929 or hx909. However, the 909 seems like a step backwards in a couple of ways and the 929 has bothersome artifacts under Motion Flow.

I am slowly talking myself out of the upgrade.

XBL GT: xX ShadowAxx Xx 

PSN ID: Bytehoven

Battle Log: Bytehoven  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 2044 Old 05-17-2011, 07:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post

How's the clouding/flashlighting on everyone's set? The right hand side of mine is pretty much perfect, however I have this rather big cloud on the left when everything's black, really noticeable during the night and you can spot it during the day. Tried to massage the screen and untighten the screws.

Will it go away with time? Or should I be thinking of asking for a replacement?

Quote:

Hmmm my set is getting worse now. It was only on the left part of the screen but now it's everywhere. Will give a call to Sony soon this week.

And I tried different settings with the backlight, tried with Eco off but backlight at 4 and Eco low with backlight at 6 to compensate...flashlighting is still pretty bad.

Quote:

I did originally have my sharpness at min (that's the first thing I do when calibrating my set). However for this particular one, I did some testing with it and since I'm sitting quite far from the TV (about 13-15 feet), the "high" sharpness setting works for me. If I'd be closer than 10 feet I'd probably leave it at "min".

First two quotes are from original ex720 thread.
Are you still having flashlighting problems?
post #63 of 2044 Old 05-18-2011, 07:34 AM

Liked: 10
I just got mine yesterday and to start, I put in the settings listed in the first post for now. However, I was watching Harry Potter - Deathly Hollows and the opening scenes just seemed too dark. Maybe I'm just not used to the realistic picture, but to compensate, I ramped up the backlighting and it looked good at that point. I did check the day scenes prior to changing the backlighting and they looked fine. Is there a burn-in period for these tvs and should I wait to see what happens?

Other than that, I really like this tv as I am replacing a 4 year old KLV-46S300A that was only a 720P.
post #64 of 2044 Old 05-18-2011, 08:25 AM

Got my replacement set yesterday, still looks like crap with the flash lighting. I give up on Sony.
post #65 of 2044 Old 05-18-2011, 06:18 PM
AVS Special Member

The 46ex723 went back to BB today. Nothing was wrong with the display. I ended up pulling the trigger on a 46HX929 at a local HT boutique.

A 32" and 40" ex723 will be at the top of my short list for the kids game/study/homework room next month.

I have enjoyed all of the ex720/723 discussion in this thread. Thanks

post #66 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytehoven View Post
The 46ex723 went back to BB today. Nothing was wrong with the display. I ended up pulling the trigger on a 46HX929 at a local HT boutique.

A 32" and 40" ex723 will be at the top of my short list for the kids game/study/homework room next month.

I have enjoyed all of the ex720/723 discussion in this thread. Thanks
Wow. Well, that's sad to hear, I was looking forward to your input on the thread. Thanks! Hope you get that EX723 asap!

In terms of flash lighting, I'm just lucky. Bought mine at a local Sony store ($200+ more expensive than the others) but I really don't have any issues. Clouding is invisible at reasonable back light levels (though I notice them when I'm peeking during 3D mode, it's all over at max backlight) and my flashlighting is minimal. Only noticeable during dark scenes at 480p. Really thankful that my set's healthy so far! (Knock on wood!)
post #67 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 07:31 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavnuts View Post
I just got mine yesterday and to start, I put in the settings listed in the first post for now. However, I was watching Harry Potter - Deathly Hollows and the opening scenes just seemed too dark. Maybe I'm just not used to the realistic picture, but to compensate, I ramped up the backlighting and it looked good at that point. I did check the day scenes prior to changing the backlighting and they looked fine. Is there a burn-in period for these tvs and should I wait to see what happens?

Other than that, I really like this tv as I am replacing a 4 year old KLV-46S300A that was only a 720P.
Maybe because Light Sensor finally kicked in. It shouldn't look really too dark. I found out that having Light Sensor ON and Backlight at 5 seems like the optimal setting. During the day time, 5 is adequate enough and during night time viewing (lights off) it tones down to 2-3. Having MotionFlow at Clear combos well too!
post #68 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm145 View Post
First two quotes are from original ex720 thread.
Are you still having flashlighting problems?
Yes. Called up Sony a week or two ago and now I'm dealing with an authorized dealer. He told me the panel could be replaced (not the whole TV), so he's waiting for the delivery. I'll keep an update once my TV gets "repaired".
post #69 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCool View Post

Wow. Well, that's sad to hear

If I am able to snag an electronic version of the ex720/723 service manual, I will post it.

I think the only thing the ex723 really needed was a good white balance calibration to correct some color shifts through out the gray scale. I know setting the White Balance Blue Bias to (-2) cleaned up the low IRE blue shift, but and over all flattening would be a good idea.

I don't know if the color decoder can be tweaked in the service menu, but it would be good to know what Live Color is doing to the color decoder RGBCMY mapping. I have wondered if Live Color expands saturation evenly, or moves the color mapping in a specific direction like tradition Wide Color expansion.

The ex723 is a very good display. I will continue to watch this thread and comment or forward questions to my Sony contact.

post #70 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 10:54 AM

Folks I am getting the 32" ex720 series tv and I have two questions.

First has anyone tried the 3d from Directv? I heard somewhere it wasn't compatable which sounds strange.

Also are people having trouble with the wi fi if the tv and routers are in separate rooms.

Thanks
post #71 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 02:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelB64 View Post

Folks I am getting the 32" ex720 series tv and I have two questions.

First has anyone tried the 3d from Directv? I heard somewhere it wasn't compatable which sounds strange.

Also are people having trouble with the wi fi if the tv and routers are in separate rooms.

Thanks

Not sure about D-TV, but side-by-side from FIOS works fine.

My FIOS wifi router is on the other end of the house. I got 3 bars on the signal display and have had no trouble with access.

post #72 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 06:44 PM

i can confirm that the 723 works just fine with directv 3d provided you go direct to the set with HD.

That said - there's nothing worth watching in 3d on directv. Yeah they have 3 channels, but... meh. Personal opinion.
post #73 of 2044 Old 05-19-2011, 07:03 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgcabby View Post

Got my replacement set yesterday, still looks like crap with the flash lighting. I give up on Sony.

How do you tell if flashlighting is bad or normal?
I see flashlighting from all four corners when there is no picture.

Thanks

Frank
TC-P50-ST30
Dish HOPPER with Sling
B&W Speakers/Polk Active Sub
post #74 of 2044 Old 05-20-2011, 12:30 AM

flashlighting is normal, some more severe than others. If it doesn't interfere with the image displayed then...but if seen during a black screen why worry.

XBL GTÂ vFLOODv
post #75 of 2044 Old 05-21-2011, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

I now switched Motion Flow from Clear to Smooth. Just trying something different. I've observed that having MF at Clear really produced a dim picture. By default, Light Sensor is on. It's a world's difference between Clear and Smooth and now I'm enjoying the latter.

BTW, does everybody's Light Sensor work? My former set had no problem adjusting the backlight depending on the condition but as of now, it seems like my Light Sensor is not kicking in. Still the same level of backlight with or without the lights, at least in my eyes.
post #76 of 2044 Old 05-21-2011, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

I did not like the ambient light sensor on the ex723 and I do not like it on the HX929. I leave it turned off and have calibration settings for various room lighting conditions.

My guess, the ambient sensor is not variable and so it needs various thresholds of ambient light to trigger setup changes at the display. Because our eyes are much more dynamic, all too often the ambient sensor lags at making an adjustment to benefit the room ambient light conditions and our own perception of ambient light.

post #77 of 2044 Old 05-22-2011, 03:44 AM

About to pull the trigger on a 46 incher...is $1,090 a good deal for that set, shipped?
post #78 of 2044 Old 05-22-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benz240 View Post

About to pull the trigger on a 46 incher...is $1,090 a good deal for that set, shipped?

I would pick it up. That is less than I paid and am happy with it.
post #79 of 2044 Old 05-22-2011, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I did not like the ambient light sensor on the ex723 and I do not like it on the HX929. I leave it turned off and have calibration settings for various room lighting conditions.

My guess, the ambient sensor is not variable and so it needs various thresholds of ambient light to trigger setup changes at the display. Because our eyes are much more dynamic, all too often the ambient sensor lags at making an adjustment to benefit the room ambient light conditions and our own perception of ambient light.

True. My former set though had no problem adjusting whatsoever. I just turned it off because it created a really dim picture regardless of the changing light condition.

Bytehoven, what was your final calibration settings before you got rid of the set? Did you reduce sharpness?
post #80 of 2044 Old 05-22-2011, 08:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCool View Post

Bytehoven, what was your final calibration settings before you got rid of the set? Did you reduce sharpness?

I reduced sharpness on almost all broadcast HD, especially where there was already excessive grain or noise in the image, which higher sharpness settings made worse and sometimes caused some static noise patterns during panning camera moves (ie... dirty screen effect DSE).

When it came to HD from Blue-Ray, sharpness at 50-65 was kinda nice and did not cause problems, but again even on a good blu-ray disc, if there is already excessive grain/noise, lower sharpness will be your friend.

For 3D, I really liked sharpness on 65, as well as playing with the detail & edge settings at medium and high, but not on 2D. I also noted Black Level and Advance Contrast Enhancement on 3D is something worth experimenting as it can really help with the brightness as well as added depth of the image.

I kept Motion Flow on Standard for everything except FPS gaming on a game like Fallout, which I ran Smooth on the ex723 and still run smooth on the hx929.

My settings were as follows:
Daytime Viewing
Standard
Panel Brightness = 5 for normal
Picture = 95
Brightness = 47
Color = 40 (50 if you run Live Color = Off)
Tint = 0
Sharp = MIN (50-65 for good Blu-Ray masters)
Color Temp = Warm 2, Normal or Cool
All Noise Reduction = All Off
MotionFlow = Off or Standard, Smooth for FPS Gaming

Advanced Settings
Black Level = Off (Low/Medium for 3D Viewing)
Advance Contrast = Off (Medium/High for 3D Viewing)
Gamma = 0
Edge Detail = Off (Medium/High for 3D Viewing)
Global Detail = Off (Medium/High for 3D Viewing)
Live Color = Low
Clear White = Low
White Balance - Blue Bias (-2)

Night/Dark Room Viewing
Standard
Panel Brightness = 2 for normal
Picture = 95
Brightness = 47
Tint = 0
Sharp = Min (50-65 for good Blu-Ray masters)

Advanced Settings
Gamma = 0
Live Color = Low
Clear White = Low

post #81 of 2044 Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
I reduced sharpness on almost all broadcast HD, especially where there was already excessive grain or noise in the image, which higher sharpness settings made worse and sometimes caused some static noise patterns during panning camera moves (ie... dirty screen effect DSE).

When it came to HD from Blue-Ray, sharpness at 50-65 was kinda nice and did not cause problems, but again even on a good blu-ray disc, if there is already excessive grain/noise, lower sharpness will be your friend.

For 3D, I really liked sharpness on 65, as well as playing with the detail & edge settings at medium and high, but not on 2D. I also noted Black Level and Advance Contrast Enhancement on 3D is something worth experimenting as it can really help with the brightness as well as added depth of the image.

I kept Motion Flow on Standard for everything except FPS gaming on a game like Fallout, which I ran Smooth on the ex723 and still run smooth on the hx929.

My settings were as follows:
Daytime Viewing
Standard
Panel Brightness = 5 for normal
Picture = 95
Brightness = 47
Tint = 0
Sharp = MIN (50-65 for good Blu-Ray masters)

Advanced Settings
Gamma = 0
Live Color = Low
Clear White = Low

Night/Dark Room Viewing
Standard
Panel Brightness = 2 for normal
Picture = 95
Brightness = 47
Tint = 0
Sharp = Min (50-65 for good Blu-Ray masters)

Advanced Settings
Gamma = 0
Live Color = Low
Clear White = Low
i still have my ex723 i tried your settings and it does look better....but i still find the picture to be a little washed out...

would the upgrade to the 929 make a big difference over the ex723? and when do prices usually go down?
post #82 of 2044 Old 05-23-2011, 06:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan007 View Post
i still have my ex723 i tried your settings and it does look better....but i still find the picture to be a little washed out...

would the upgrade to the 929 make a big difference over the ex723? and when do prices usually go down?
Washed out? Hmmmm.... I guess I'd like to hear how the washed look changes as you adjust brightness a little lower, lower the back light, or start making changes to the Black Level and Advanced Contrast by setting them to low.

IMHO, what your eye sees as appropriate amount of contrast is like sharpness. It's very easy to get used to too much or an amount which begins to induce image quality issues.

What you might really notice with the hx929...

- better 3D performance due to almost non existent ghosting/cross talk. Motion Flow also works better under 3D on the hx929. On the ex723, there was a very slight cadence/bump during vertical and horizontal panning moves under MF. The hx929 does not do this.
- darker blacks due to the local dimming, both on/off contrast when you go to a screen black out and ANSI contrast of the difference between black and white within a scene.
- color is a little less saturated at default settings and not having measured either the ex723 or hx929, it's hard to know which is closer to being "flat" and which is slightly off from proper color decoding. I would assume the ex723 is running color tracking just a little hot. I would note my wife thought color was better on the ex723 until I boosted saturation on the hx929.
- Out of the Box Grayscale tracking on the hx929 is better. But like color tracking and not having measured either display, it's hard to qualify this observation beyond the hx929 not exhibiting any obvious grayscale color shifts at various IRE values.
- Basically, many folks will be able to live with the hx929 out of the box and not need an advanced calibration. I will be interested to see what an advanced calibration can do for the hx929.
- Motion Flow on the hx929 is cleaner during extreme moves as far as artifacts induced by the process. However, the only time I could cause these differences to appear were during very fast landscape panning while playing Fallout. In normal viewing, you may not see a difference between MF on Standard or Smooth. I feel MF Standard on the hx929 is a little more refined at fixing motion but not showing SOE but I did not really test this out. It's just the overall feeling of watching MF Standard on the hx929 and feeling the process being more transparent and content not feeling affected in a negative way.
- Flashlighting and Clouding are apparent on the ex723 but not on the hx929 allowing the hx929 to show better overall screen uniformity. That said, I didn't think the ex723 was bad in this regard, the hx929 is just better. The trade off the hx929 due to it's full back light and local dimming, will exhibit halos around bright elements on a dark background as your viewing position moves off to extreme angles. .
- Clear and Clear Plus do their job but with less picture dimming on the hx929. I'm not sure what's going on here. I think it's the hx929 ability to flash the backlight at a faster rate to freeze motion AND thus leave the back light on for longer durations.
- Increased Clarity due to the glossy monolithic/Corning screen design. This is something I noticed right away watching Avatar on Blu-Ray. This is a common observation when comparing glossy and matte finish screens, the down side I definitely see more glare on the hx929. If I had the choice, I would probably go with a Matte finish on the hx929 at the expense of a little clarity.
- Sound... the hx929 is 2.1, which means it has a modest sub woofer capability which does translate into a slightly fuller low end sound, but no where as much as running a proper audio system with the display.
- Form... the hx929 is a little sexier in it's form with thinner panel edges but I would not complain about the ex723 design.
- all rear connections are from the side, allowing for more connections when wall mounting.

Do all of these items add up to roughly $1000 higher cost? If you have the extra $$$ I say yes. Even more so if you will end up having to pay someone else to calibrate the ex723.

The alternative readers should consider, is snagging a good deal on a HX909 while inventory is available. The hx909 is much closer in performance to the hx929 and there is some deep discounting on the hx909. However, I'm sure the supply of hx909 will dry up fast.

I don't know when we will see promotions on the hx929. At almost 25% off MSRP on my 46hx929, that's a pretty good discount and a price anyone might be able to negotiate at their local Sony dealer.

post #83 of 2044 Old 05-23-2011, 08:09 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:

Washed out? Hmmmm.... I guess I'd like to hear how the washed look changes as you adjust brightness a little lower, lower the back light, or start making changes to the Black Level and Advanced Contrast by setting them to low.

IMHO, what your eye sees as appropriate amount of contrast is like sharpness. It's very easy to get used to too much or an amount which begins to induce image quality issues.

What you might really notice with the hx929...

- better 3D performance due to almost non existent ghosting/cross talk. Motion Flow also works better under 3D on the hx929. On the ex723, there was a very slight cadence/bump during vertical and horizontal panning moves under MF. The hx929 does not do this.
- darker blacks due to the local dimming, both on/off contrast when you go to a screen black out and ANSI contrast of the difference between black and white within a scene.
- color is a little less saturated at default settings and not having measured either the ex723 or hx929, it's hard to know which is closer to being "flat" and which is slightly off from proper color decoding. I would assume the ex723 is running color tracking just a little hot. I would note my wife thought color was better on the ex723 until I boosted saturation on the hx929.
- Out of the Box Grayscale tracking on the hx929 is better. But like color tracking and not having measured either display, it's hard to qualify this observation beyond the hx929 not exhibiting any obvious grayscale color shifts at various IRE values.
- Basically, many folks will be able to live with the hx929 out of the box and not need an advanced calibration. I will be interested to see what an advanced calibration can do for the hx929.
- Motion Flow on the hx929 is cleaner during extreme moves as far as artifacts induced by the process. However, the only time I could cause these differences to appear were during very fast landscape panning while playing Fallout. In normal viewing, you may not see a difference between MF on Standard or Smooth. I feel MF Standard on the hx929 is a little more refined at fixing motion but not showing SOE but I did not really test this out. It's just the overall feeling of watching MF Standard on the hx929 and feeling the process being more transparent and content not feeling affected in a negative way.
- Flashlighting and Clouding are apparent on the ex723 but not on the hx929 allowing the hx929 to show better overall screen uniformity. That said, I didn't think the ex723 was bad in this regard, the hx929 is just better. The trade off the hx929 due to it's full back light and local dimming, will exhibit halos around bright elements on a dark background as your viewing position moves off to extreme angles. .
- Clear and Clear Plus do their job but with less picture dimming on the hx929. I'm not sure what's going on here. I think it's the hx929 ability to flash the backlight at a faster rate to freeze motion AND thus leave the back light on for longer durations.
- Increased Clarity due to the glossy monolithic/Corning screen design. This is something I noticed right away watching Avatar on Blu-Ray. This is a common observation when comparing glossy and matte finish screens, the down side I definitely see more glare on the hx929. If I had the choice, I would probably go with a Matte finish on the hx929 at the expense of a little clarity.
- Sound... the hx929 is 2.1, which means it has a modest sub woofer capability which does translate into a slightly fuller low end sound, but no where as much as running a proper audio system with the display.
- Form... the hx929 is a little sexier in it's form with thinner panel edges but I would not complain about the ex723 design.
- all rear connections are from the side, allowing for more connections when wall mounting.

Do all of these items add up to roughly $1000 higher cost? If you have the extra $$$ I say yes. Even more so if you will end up having to pay someone else to calibrate the ex723.

The alternative readers should consider, is snagging a good deal on a HX909 while inventory is available. The hx909 is much closer in performance to the hx929 and there is some deep discounting on the hx909. However, I'm sure the supply of hx909 will dry up fast.

I don't know when we will see promotions on the hx929. At almost 25% off MSRP on my 46hx929, that's a pretty good discount and a price anyone might be able to negotiate at their local Sony dealer.

last question would a 46" 909 be better than the 46" 723? going today t make a trade in/purchase... thanks you are very informative ... i was playing fallout 3 and it looked good on the ex723 i did like the pop on my c8000 though i hope the 909 is a wise chose the 929 is a bit too expensive
post #84 of 2044 Old 05-23-2011, 08:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan007 View Post

last question would a 46" 909 be better than the 46" 723? going today t make a trade in/purchase... thanks you are very informative ... i was playing fallout 3 and it looked good on the ex723 i did like the pop on my c8000 though i hope the 909 is a wise chose the 929 is a bit too expensive

hx909 vs ex723

Honestly, it's a hard question. I don't know what technical improvements the ex723 offers over the hx909. It's easy to conclude the hx909 must be superior as last year's top model, but there may be some refinements in the ex723 despite it being mid level in the product line.

Based on my brief observations, I'd say...

- 3D performance is similar
- motion enhancement is similar
- black levels are better on the hx909 due to local dimming, but I'm not sure about the native contrast of the panels. the ex723 at >5K:1 native on/off is better than some other higher cost Sony LCDs.
- grayscale tracking looks better on the 909 but there were reports of shifting grayscale performance on the 909.

I think you should take time and read thru the hx909 thread. The hx909 did have some issues reported by owners. Given the limited supply of hx909 units, if you had a problem display what would be your options? The same is true with the hx800.

When I consider the ex723 vs hx909 question, based on what I have read and what I observed with both displays, I would go with the hx909 when the hx909 is priced equal or cheaper than the ex723. Just make sure it's not an "as is" deal. The only exception would be if the glossy screen on the 909 is going to be a problem.

post #85 of 2044 Old 05-24-2011, 12:32 PM

And another software update out... I keep wondering if there is some way to know what is it that gets updated. I don't suppose there is a change log of some kind available anywhere?

Never bothered with updates on TV before, so not really sure how important this is...
post #86 of 2044 Old 05-24-2011, 12:48 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surridge View Post

And another software update out... I keep wondering if there is some way to know what is it that gets updated. I don't suppose there is a change log of some kind available anywhere?

Never bothered with updates on TV before, so not really sure how important this is...

This page on the Sony support site will list what is added with each firmware update. This update is from 4/29.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...=6568&os_id=25
post #87 of 2044 Old 05-24-2011, 01:54 PM

Ah, thanks for that. My TV has updated twice since then though. Found the EU version of the site, seems a bit more recent, but still one update behind at present.

Still, good to know where to look.
post #88 of 2044 Old 05-25-2011, 08:52 AM

Noticed Netflix has been added (I'm in Canada), and the streaming works well. I'll still use my Apple TV as my main Netflix device though.

Bought some 3D glasses (2011 model) and tested it out recently with some PS3 games (Super Stardust, Wipeout, Killzone 3, GT5). I'm pretty underwhelmed so far. The picture is way too dim for my liking (which is one of the main reasons I hate 3D at the movie theater in the first place). Played with the game picture setting and bumped everything up but still, I don't find the picture to be bright enough. And to make matter worse, crosstalk is pretty bad too. But I notice it only at the bottom of the picture. Everything else is "in-sync" except for the bottom. Does everyone experience the same thing? Maybe I'll play around with the motionflow, etc.

As far as good news though Sony will replace my television regarding my clouding/flashlighting problems. As long as it's not as pronounced as my current set, I'll be happy, since I have nothing but good things to say for its 2D images.
post #89 of 2044 Old 05-26-2011, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter

TV's been doing good, but horrible clouding and flashlighting appears all over the place during 3D viewing. That is because Backlight is maxed out. I never watch with Backlight above 5 and couple it with 51 below Brightness I never see the heavy clouding during 3D mode. Any suggestions guys? Bytehoven? Should I just put Power Saving on Low during 3D (dims the backlight) and reduce Brightness? (I have mine sitting at 51)
post #90 of 2044 Old 05-26-2011, 01:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Power saving during 3D. Try it and report.

Have you tried lowering the brightness, and playing with the Black Level and Advance Contrast?

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Bravia Kdl40ex720 40 Inch 1080p 3d Led Hdtv , Sony Bravia Kdl55ex720 55 Inch 1080p 3d Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl60ex720 60 Inch 1080p 3d Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl46ex720 46 Inch 1080p 3d Led Hdtv Black , Displays
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page