Forum Jump: 

post #241 of 272 Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASKA View Post

Seriously, paying somebody a couple hundred dollars to calibrate your tv is ridiculous. Buy a damn calibration disc and calibrate it yourself. That way you know it's fully calibrated to your tastes by you. Just because a "professional" says its calibrated doesn't mean it's just the way you like it. Get out there and calibrate, you'll thank me for it later, and thank yourself as well.

Hmmm... that's weird. You yourself posted awhile back that you paid $300 to have your 929 calibrated and you seem to be happy with it? So what happened? If you want to calibrate yourself that is fine but to say its ridiculous to pay a professional calibrator when you yourself has done so, I think it's a little bit insulting to professional calibrators out there especially to this forum where professional calibration are scientifically proven effective and recognized.

I tried calibrating mine myself but I cannot seem to get the result I'm looking for and so I went the professional calibration route and I'm now happy and satisfied with the result and it's definitely worth I paid for and I highly recommend it. If you want to calibrate it yourself then go ahead and do it as long as you are happy with the result.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 272 Old 05-24-2012, 03:51 AM

Liked: 10
Hahaha I would never pay anyone to calibrate my tv, nor have I said so. Where the hell did that come from? Besides, I'll give you an example of why I think paying someone to calibrate your tv is pointless. My best buddy paid $200 something to have his calibration done. He was so sure it looked the best it possible could. I asked him if I could calibrate it using my $40 calibration blu-ray because his tv looked rather dull. After I calibrated it he contacted the "professional" calibrator and demanded his money back. Since then I've thought about using my $40 calibration blu-ray along with my extreme attention to detail OCD powers and quitting my job to calibrate TV's. I'd be the BATMAN of TV calibrations. That reminded me of how beautiful The Dark Knight looked after I perfected my 929. Ahh, that was a good time.
post #243 of 272 Old 05-24-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:

Hahaha I would never pay anyone to calibrate my tv, nor have I said so. Where the hell did that come from? Besides, I'll give you an example of why I think paying someone to calibrate your tv is pointless. My best buddy paid $200 something to have his calibration done. He was so sure it looked the best it possible could. I asked him if I could calibrate it using my $40 calibration blu-ray because his tv looked rather dull. After I calibrated it he contacted the "professional" calibrator and demanded his money back. Since then I've thought about using my $40 calibration blu-ray along with my extreme attention to detail OCD powers and quitting my job to calibrate TV's. I'd be the BATMAN of TV calibrations. That reminded me of how beautiful The Dark Knight looked after I perfected my 929. Ahh, that was a good time.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you not post this? http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...ostcount=10536 and you said and I quote:

Quote:

I paid $300 to have my set calibrated. Here are my results...

After hours of calibrating I present to you my ultimate settings. Thank my OCD for this...

Scene Select General

Backlight 5
Picture MAX
Brightness 40
Color 55
Color Temp Warm 2
Sharpness 50
Smooth Gradation Low
Motionflow Smooth
CineMotion Auto 2 (most of you would prefer to have motionflow and cinemotion off but not I)
Gamma Min
LED Dynamic Control Standard

HDMI Dynamic Range Full (if not then set Brightness to 50)

Every other setting is off

It's good that you're using the disc calibration but who do you think created or collaborated on those disc calibrations? Professional calibrators right? And here you are now doing calibrations for others when you yourself said that everyone should do the calibration themselves and calibrate it according to your own personal taste but what you did is calibrate your friend's TV to your own personal taste not his, you decided what is best for your friend, not his decision and also here you are mocking professional calibration but what do you think you are doing, you even quit your job just to calibrate TVs? Doesn't it looks like you're trying to be a professional calibrator yourself?

I mean I don't have a problem with self-calibration and helping others calibrate their TVs but I don't think it's right that you insult professional calibration just because of 1 unsatisfied customer experience from your friend and especially making that comment here on this forum where you are a member, in a forum where professional calibration is a norm and not a scam that you seem to insinuate that is happening?
post #244 of 272 Old 05-24-2012, 02:11 PM

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I did say that didn't I. Of course I was joking but you're right, I did say that I'm really sorry. And I remember you, you're a nice guy so sorry for being a little mean to you. Thanks for making me feel like a dick ;( Ok, let's continue with the conversation...

My point is why not try to do it yourself? That way it's the way YOU want it and YOU can have the satisfaction of doin it yourself. It amazes me how these guys charge so much to do something that can easily be done yourself. Why when most people use CNET's ultimate setting they don't like it? It's because it's calibrated how it's "supposed" to be. Gimme a break. I have some issues yea, nobody's perfect. I feel like sometimes I don't know what I should do or what decisions I should make. When I have better days I have the strength to be more assertive and help others, and myself. That's the point I'm trying to make. Why are you guys spending hundreds of dollars, wasting it IMO? Because of your pett indicisions? Don't doubt, once you do it'll spread to others. Have faith in the edtorious I have faith in!!
post #245 of 272 Old 05-25-2012, 07:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I did say that didn't I. Of course I was joking but you're right, I did say that I'm really sorry. And I remember you, you're a nice guy so sorry for being a little mean to you. Thanks for making me feel like a dick ;( Ok, let's continue with the conversation...

My point is why not try to do it yourself? That way it's the way YOU want it and YOU can have the satisfaction of doin it yourself. It amazes me how these guys charge so much to do something that can easily be done yourself. Why when most people use CNET's ultimate setting they don't like it? It's because it's calibrated how it's "supposed" to be. Gimme a break. I have some issues yea, nobody's perfect. I feel like sometimes I don't know what I should do or what decisions I should make. When I have better days I have the strength to be more assertive and help others, and myself. That's the point I'm trying to make. Why are you guys spending hundreds of dollars, wasting it IMO? Because of your pett indicisions? Don't doubt, once you do it'll spread to others. Have faith in the edtorious I have faith in!!

When you want to see a accurate representation of data on a blu-ray disk on your TV you better calibrate your display on a professional level. If you don't care about that just use the settings you like
post #246 of 272 Old 05-25-2012, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Setting Memory Current Input
Wide Mode Full
Auto Wide Off
4:3 Default Greyed out
Auto Display Area Off
Display Area Full Pixel With DVDs does display area need to change to normal?
Screen Position Greyed Out
Vertical Size Greyed Out

I am getting a blue line on right side with some DVDs in Full pixel. Never on blu rays, streaming or downloads.
post #247 of 272 Old 05-25-2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mile13 View Post

When you want to see a accurate representation of data on a blu-ray disk on your TV you better calibrate your display on a professional level. If you don't care about that just use the settings you like

Eh? Care to compare settings?
post #248 of 272 Old 05-26-2012, 05:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASKA; View Post

Eh? Care to compare settings?

i don't own a Hx929.

I would turn off:
Sharpness: 0 or 1
Noise Reduction
Mpeg Noise Reduction
Reality Creation
Motionflow
Black Corrector
Adv. Contrast Enhancer
Auto Light Limiter
Clear White
Live Color
Ambient Sensor
Detail Enhancer
Edge Enhancer
Power Saving

^^I own a xbr5/xbr8, both top of the line, lot of options are simular as HX929.
^^ this stuff is part of the setting menu because people like that, does not really improve things.

Not shure about Gamma, some say Sony Gamma should be set to 1.
LED Dynamic Control should always be set to Standard <- Local Dimming.
Don't now what Dot noise Reduction/ Smooth gradation does should be probably set to Off.
Picture Mode should be Cinema.
Sony Color Temperature is always set to Warm2 by pro's.
Display Area is Full Pixel when source is 1080p not shure bout 1080i/720p, should be set to Normal when watching SD.
RGB Dynamic Range should be set to Limited (video levels), Full is PC related (PC levels).
Film Mode(Cinemotion): on the xbr8 when watching Blu-ray Film Mode should be set to Auto1 or Auto2 (only difference is that Auto1 does some extra smoothing). On the HX909 this changed a bit so i don't know how Auto works on HX929, just check them out while watching a Blu-ray. Auto1/Auto2 xbr8 http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=349

Smoothing is Motion Interpolation related, i would turn off all smoothing. MotionFlow Clear is blackframe insertion which means in Sony's case that there is a Motion Interpolation(extra 'fake' frames) Black Frame mix, the Black Frame has a negative impact on PQ.
post #249 of 272 Old 05-26-2012, 11:07 AM

Shhh, it's a secret to everyone...

Here are my settings.

Setting memory common
Picture mode custom
Backlight 5
Picture max
Brightness 50
Color 55
Hue G1
Color temperature warm 2
Sharpness 50
Noise reduction off
MPEG noise reduction off
Dot noise reduction off
Reality creation off
Smooth gradation low
Motion flow smooth
Cinemotion auto 2 (switch to auto 1 for intense soap opera effect)

Advanced

Black corrector off
Adv. contrast enhancer off
Gamma min
LED dynamic control standard
Auto light limiter off
Clear white off
Live color off
White balance untouched
Detail enhancer off
Edge enhancer off

Screen settings

Wide mode full
Auto wide off
Auto display area off
Display area normal

Scene select general

*make sure power saving is off as is position control.

That should do it. If you see any distortion you can turn Cinemotion and motionflow totally off. I like the soap opera effect, despite some distortion my settings show the best of it with minimal distortion.
post #250 of 272 Old 05-26-2012, 02:42 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:

Here are my settings.

Setting memory common
Picture mode custom
Backlight 5
Picture max
Brightness 50
Color 55
Hue G1
Color temperature warm 2
Sharpness 50
Noise reduction off
MPEG noise reduction off
Dot noise reduction off
Reality creation off
Smooth gradation low
Motion flow smooth

Advanced

Black corrector off
Gamma min
Auto light limiter off
Clear white off
Live color off
White balance untouched
Detail enhancer off
Edge enhancer off

Screen settings

Wide mode full
Auto wide off
Auto display area off
Display area normal

Scene select general

That should do it. If you see any distortion you can turn Cinemotion and motionflow totally off. I like the soap opera effect, despite some distortion my settings show the best of it with minimal distortion.

Those settings will be fine for anyone watching TV in brightly lit room. I think to get a better PQ like it's been calibrated by Pro, I would definitely go with Rizz or edtorious PQ settings. Those settings are simply amazing. I will definitely recommend you to PM them and request their settings. Just play with those settings and see how it turns out for you.

XBR55HX929 / AVR X4000
PS3 Slim / BDP-S6200
Roku 3 / WD TV Live /Chromecast
DT PM1000 / PC2000
DVP5000
post #251 of 272 Old 05-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Advanced Member

Krips, you're being too kind. His settings are awful.
post #252 of 272 Old 05-26-2012, 03:51 PM

Whoa, that's not nice. Did you even try them? I tried CNET's and that fizz guys settings before and I thought they were rather dull. What's the point in getting such a kick ass tv if your gonna make it look like every other boring tv. It's like you guys feel the need to cripple the picture to make it look more "natural". Maybe TV's aren't at that level yet to be trying to mimic real life so instead of limiting it why not try your best to get the most out of it that it can handle. I like sharp beautiful color without color bleeding or artifacts in my picture. With my setting you'll get the most color and clearest picture without distortion.
post #253 of 272 Old 05-30-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:

Seriously, paying somebody a couple hundred dollars to calibrate your tv is ridiculous. Buy a damn calibration disc and calibrate it yourself. That way you know it's fully calibrated to your tastes by you. Just because a "professional" says its calibrated doesn't mean it's just the way you like it. Get out there and calibrate, you'll thank me for it later, and thank yourself as well.

I disagree. Your eyes arent "concrete" and will never match the precision of a calibration sonde. Its like comparing a "concrete" photo to a memory, difference size speaking. I would say that calibration disc is simply a cheaper alternative, but nothing more. Another alternative above the sonde is the professional who should happen to know your particular tv model in and out, knowing what settings will cover/emphasise the imperfections etc, and this requires years of practice.
post #254 of 272 Old 05-30-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:

Here are my settings.

Setting memory common
Picture mode custom
Backlight 5
Picture max
Brightness 50
Color 55
Hue G1
Color temperature warm 2
Sharpness 50
Noise reduction off
MPEG noise reduction off
Dot noise reduction off
Reality creation off
Smooth gradation low
Motion flow smooth

Advanced

Black corrector off
Gamma min
Auto light limiter off
Clear white off
Live color off
White balance untouched
Detail enhancer off
Edge enhancer off

Screen settings

Wide mode full
Auto wide off
Auto display area off
Display area normal

Scene select general

With all due respect sir, these settings look very beginner to me. I dont know how to explain myself but you basically told us nothing. Any settings without color calibration means sh*t to us. The ones you listed are more of a user preferences and everybody can handle these on their own. I miss the core... the color calibration. So to me your settings looks like a little messed with default factory settings, thats all.
post #255 of 272 Old 05-30-2012, 01:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Whoa, that's not nice. Did you even try them? I tried CNET's and that fizz guys settings before and I thought they were rather dull. What's the point in getting such a kick ass tv if your gonna make it look like every other boring tv. It's like you guys feel the need to cripple the picture to make it look more "natural". Maybe TV's aren't at that level yet to be trying to mimic real life so instead of limiting it why not try your best to get the most out of it that it can handle. I like sharp beautiful color without color bleeding or artifacts in my picture. With my setting you'll get the most color and clearest picture without distortion.

Perhaps the following video will help you understand why the veteran AVS member feel about how a TV should be set-up:

"Make your HDTV set look as good as possible with these professional HDTV calibration tips from the pros. PCMag's HDTV expert, Robert Heron, teaches you top notch HDTV calibration tricks using tools anybody can afford!"
Tekzilla on HDTV Calibration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uncH1...eature=related
post #256 of 272 Old 05-30-2012, 01:39 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

GASKA, who is fizz guy? Before you come one here and bash people who get their sets calibrated and make comments on peoples settings, make sure you have your facts straight and know who and what you are typing about. I also had my set calibrated, and to me, I noticed right away how much better my set looked. If your happy with your settings and the way your sets looks, good for you,if you want to get the picture dialed in even better, go and get your set calibrated.
post #257 of 272 Old 06-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Some prefer to be told that their displays are "spec" accurate for content after a professional calibration because they can't bear the thought of anything less.
If you aren't watching it the way the director intended, well - how dare you? (they ask)
With the money spent on these sets, that's an understandable position to take but it's still kind of laughable if taken to extremes.
A few spout off in public that professional calibration is the only way to go but then secretly drift from those costly pro-cal settings on the realization that things like environmental lighting conditions, eyes de jour or planetary alignment force subjective perception into a different direction. And for good reason. Others prefer to simply start at the pro-cal level and then openly move to something more pleasing to the eye, even if it's only a slight or subtle shift from the calibration "standards".

On the complete opposite extreme, there are those that like to take the practical approach and just use an in-home calibration disk and adjust by eye, saving serious coin in the process. Being frugal has its merits - for sure.
These folks realize that on many displays, where some of the most reputable site reviews have already reported close to near-ideal-spec "out of box" performance - like the HX9 - picture performance is leaps and bounds better than where things stood - even 5 years ago, and sources can vary greatly anyway So what's all the fuss about ? (they ask) To them it's obviously splitting hairs.

Between these positions exists the vast middle.
People who couldn't care less and then a whole bunch of people just looking for suggestions to start off with - knowing full well they will adjust to personal preference from another persons helpful starting point or frame of reference.

Perception of light and color is highly subjective, just like sound.
There are countless whitepapers and discussions on the topic.
No matter how much you spend, a professional calibration specialist can't do jack about how one perceives the picture quality once it leaves the display plane and hits the eyes.

Fighting about it on the interweb is futile, albeit entertaining.
"Should be this", "that's not the right setting" or "it's only THIS WAY" really isn't relevant at the end of the day.
To each his own and with that said, go enjoy the show.
Seriously...it's an analog world for a reason folks.
post #258 of 272 Old 07-26-2012, 09:23 AM

I have a 46hx929 coming in as a replacement to a failed XBR4.
I am going to try Rizzo, Ark and Edtorius settings and report back next week.
Thanks all!

KDL-46XBR929 / UN55D8000

post #259 of 272 Old 08-06-2012, 09:53 PM

Thanks Gaska,

I tested this settings and found it really good, but I preferred to let the temperature in Warm1.

cool.gif
post #260 of 272 Old 08-26-2012, 07:03 AM

Got an unexpected result using the WOW disc through a PS3 to a 46HX929: On the Scaling test (full screen checkerboard of white-black pixels), instead of uniform gray, I saw generally uniform light green with three blooms of pink coming from the bottom edge tapering off to the green less than 20% away from their foci. Screen otherwise looks great on content notwithstanding slight blooming and a patch of slight yellowness with some vertical structure just to the left of center, which is visible only on larger light areas such as a couple of the Purity screens from WOW. PS3 seems not to be the problem as I see uniform gray in this Scaling test on the Panasonic 50GT50 presently competing for the position. Thoughts?
post #261 of 272 Old 08-31-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFission View Post

Got an unexpected result using the WOW disc through a PS3 to a 46HX929: On the Scaling test (full screen checkerboard of white-black pixels), instead of uniform gray, I saw generally uniform light green with three blooms of pink coming from the bottom edge tapering off to the green less than 20% away from their foci. Screen otherwise looks great on content notwithstanding slight blooming and a patch of slight yellowness with some vertical structure just to the left of center, which is visible only on larger light areas such as a couple of the Purity screens from WOW. PS3 seems not to be the problem as I see uniform gray in this Scaling test on the Panasonic 50GT50 presently competing for the position. Thoughts?

Bumping this. Are we so besotted with the impending arrival of the shiny new hx950 object, that no one hits this clearly obsolescent thread anymore? Or is my query so evidently ignorant as to violate the there-are-no-stupid-questions rule? Asked and answered n times already, perhaps? Just askin'. wink.gif
post #262 of 272 Old 09-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:

May I ask what your picture setting was when you did the testing? On the PS3 settings, you just want to make sure the settings are set for the full HD settings. Is your TV professionally calibrated?
post #263 of 272 Old 09-04-2012, 09:49 AM

edtorious, thank you for responding.

This phenomenon is, I would say, relatively insensitive to settings; that is, variation is subtle at best, with green getting more intense at lower backlight settings. I can confirm, for example, that the settings in the Home Theater magazine link that you show in your message footer give the described result. See pic from dark room (one lamp on, on far right) using cameraphone. The green is, in person, a nice lime hue, unlike the yellowish hue in the pic. Moire likely due to single pixel checkerboard interference w/ camera sensor? (Not visible by eye.) Blotchy yellow screen uniformity issue evident at center left on this test screen and on some Purity screens of WOW disc.

PS3 settings are set using the cnet settings. The P50GT50 also in the room gave a nice uniform gray screen (not susceptible to photography with my phone camera), so I'm guessing that the PS3 settings are OK.

TV is not professionally calibrated. Would be nice, but would that be overkill on a smaller $2000 set like this? WOW gave me Color and Hue settings not too far off of the above mentioned Home Theater settings.

Thanks again.

post #264 of 272 Old 09-05-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:

Are we so besotted with the impending arrival of the shiny new hx950 object

P.S. Most 929 owners are in the main thread... smile.gif

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1318875/official-sony-hx929-owners-thread-46hx929-55hx929-65hx929-no-price-talk/14370
post #265 of 272 Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 PM

Monolith, baby! A big one, too!
post #266 of 272 Old 09-12-2012, 02:36 PM

For Vivid lovers only. smile.gif

For (VLS) Vivid lovers settings.
This works very well for me.
I hope it does the same for you Vivid lovers.

[Settings for a Great Vivid Picture - HX929]
( Picture Mode - Vivid) (Backlight - 8) (Picture - 78) (Brightness - 53) (Color - 33) (Hue - 0) (Color Temperature - Cool ) ( Sharpness - Max)
(Noise Reduction - Off ) ( MPEG Noise Reduction - Off ) (Dot Noise Reduction - Off ) (Reality Creation - Auto) (Resolution - Grayed out)
(Noise Filtering - Grayed Out ) Smooth Gradation - Grayed out) ( Motionflow - Standard ) ( CineMotion - Auto 1) (Advance Settings - Grayed Out)...hope this work for someone, give it a try or tweak from these settings....It's great for me.
Peace & blessings. biggrin.gif
post #267 of 272 Old 10-02-2012, 11:27 PM

Can someone pm me their preferred gaming settings?

I have a 360 and ps3 and wonder if things are not a bit sluggish and dull colored. Mainly play fps. Don't recall if I have motion flow on or not.

Thx.
post #268 of 272 Old 02-04-2014, 01:56 PM

Hello everyone, so other than paying for calibration and reviews on C Net where can I find a good cheat sheet for my Sony XBR 65HX929 ??
post #269 of 272 Old 02-28-2014, 06:09 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Mcabee View Post

Hello everyone, so other than paying for calibration and reviews on C Net where can I find a good cheat sheet for my Sony XBR 65HX929 ??

ummm...right here in this thread there are many sets of settings from members here....
post #270 of 272 Old 02-28-2014, 06:43 PM

Liked: 11
I'm not a pro and much less technically proficient than many here, but this looks epic to me. My room is fairly dimly lit and I do most of my viewing at night (although these settings still look good in the day as well). As a content producer, I understand that every film and TV show is shot with different lighting and gear and then edited with different color processes as well, so to achieve true perfection means tweaking every different program. Case in point, to achieve what I felt was perfect when viewing Fifth Element (Blu-ray) I changed the white balance settings by -2 points and the skin tones truly looked perfect. Then I put on Quantum of Solace and had to go -2 on a different color to achieve my perfect (dont remember exact settings now). Some things are a little more red, some a little more green, so we could spend all day tweaking everything we watch but who has the time. I finally realized I needed settings that were the perfect compromise, where different movies and programs all looked great and guess where I eventually landed? My white balance settings are perfectly flat! I'm guessing with zillions of dollars in research, the guys at Sony determined those to be the perfect happy medium and in this case I agree. The pros say get those skin tones right and on my set and in my room, the skin tones and overall PQ looks absolutely amazing. Anyway this is where I ended up. Again, for my unit, my room and my taste this is perfect to me but everyone has their own lighting conditions and preferences.

Setting Memory - (Common)

Scene Select - (Cinema 2) BD

Picture Mode - (Custom)

Backlight 3 TV 5 BD

Picture 90

Brightness 45 TV 46 BD

Color (53)

Hue – I use zero, some use G1

Color Temperature - (Warm 2) for sure

Sharpness – some like lower but I like at 50

Noise Reduction - Off

MPEG Noise Reduction - Off

Dot Noise Reduction - Off

Reality Creation - OFF

Resolution (10)

Noise Filtering - (Min)

Smooth Gradation - (Off)

Motion Flow - (Off) (some like clearplus but I prefer OFF)

CineMotion - OFF

Advanced Settings

Black Corrector - (Off)

Adv. Contrast Enhancer - (Off)

Gamma +1

LED Dynamic Control - (Standard)

Auto Light Limiter - (Off)

Clear White - (Off)

Live Color - (Off)

Detail Enhancer - (Off)

Edge Enhancer - (Off)

Skin Naturalizer - OFF

i/p Conversion Preference - (Greyed Out)

White Balance (these are settings I found optimal for HD cable TV viewing. When I use my BD player, these look best flat although I don’t bother changing them anymore)

R-Gain - (0)

G-Gain - (0)

B-Gain - (0)

R-Bias - (0)

G-Bias - (0)

B-Bias - (0)

Screen Settings

Wide Mode - (Full)

Auto Wide - (Off)

4:3 Default - (Greyed Out)

Auto Display Area - (Full Pixel)

Screen Position - (Greyed Out)

Vertical Size - (Greyed Out)

Pro Picture Setup

Color Matrix - (Auto)

HDMI Dynamic Range - (Auto)

SBM - (Off)

All Sensors OFF
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Bravia Xbr65hx929 65 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wifi Black , Sony Bravia Xbr55hx929 55 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wi Fi Black , Sony Bravia Xbr46hx929 46 Inch 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page