Samsung UN46B8000 digital audio out optical flashing? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-17-2011, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've had this TV for about a year now and only use it to watch TV. It's only connect to my HD Receiver (HDMI cable). Recently, I occasionally receive a 'no signal' message on the screen when I turn the TV or when I'm watching tv.

I sometimes just move the tv back and forth or disconnect/reconnect the hdmi cable from the hd receiver to the tv. (I only use the tv speakers).

Today, I noticed that whenever I do get this 'no signal' on the screen, the digital audio out optical on the back on the tv flashes red.

What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-17-2011, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez411 View Post

I've had this TV for about a year now and only use it to watch TV. It's only connect to my HD Receiver (HDMI cable). Recently, I occasionally receive a 'no signal' message on the screen when I turn the TV or when I'm watching tv.

I sometimes just move the tv back and forth or disconnect/reconnect the hdmi cable from the hd receiver to the tv. (I only use the tv speakers).

Today, I noticed that whenever I do get this 'no signal' on the screen, the digital audio out optical on the back on the tv flashes red.

What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Try different cables. The weakness of any cable is the connection. You keep jacking around with them, sooner or later you'll have problems. Optical wires are especially fragile compared to most other wires.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un46b8000 46 Inch 1080p 240hz Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page