NANO LG LV9500 Official Owner's thread - Page 43 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1261 of 1750 Old 11-02-2011, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Yay, someone else on this side of the world!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 1750 Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkasi55 View Post

Yay, someone else on this side of the world!

Have not forgotten about you, now there is a couple of you we are cheering on to finally obtain 3D.
post #1263 of 1750 Old 11-03-2011, 02:46 PM

When I first activated LG 55LV9500 3D, there was a choice of three items; slightly ofset pictures, two pictures side by side, and two pictures, one above the other. The 3D DVD have been the first form. I discovered that Comcasr Cable had free 3D and it was the format one picture above the other. The two pictures merged into one and I would see 3D. Suddenly, I have lost the selection of the second or third version of 3D. I can no longer watch Comcast in 3D. I'm not sure if the last software update caused the problem. Before I got Comcast 3D, I always had the three choices for 3D. Any suggestions how to get the three choices back. Now, there is only one choice.
post #1264 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 10:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Latest news from my Local Dealer re my pre-ordered 55LW9800:

`LG rep was in Thursday. LG 55LW9800 never arrived and never will. No explanation – but thats the story.'

My 55LV9500 is safely tucked into the basement with orders from Wife, after the ISF Calibration, - `Keep your Meters Off! It looks great and I don't need you mucking it up!'
Oh well , back to my 55LHX and checking out the ChromaPure calibration software.
post #1265 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jejtpr View Post

When I first activated LG 55LV9500 3D, there was a choice of three items; slightly ofset pictures, two pictures side by side, and two pictures, one above the other. The 3D DVD have been the first form. I discovered that Comcasr Cable had free 3D and it was the format one picture above the other. The two pictures merged into one and I would see 3D. Suddenly, I have lost the selection of the second or third version of 3D. I can no longer watch Comcast in 3D. I'm not sure if the last software update caused the problem. Before I got Comcast 3D, I always had the three choices for 3D. Any suggestions how to get the three choices back. Now, there is only one choice.

Have you gone back into the service menu and checked the settings?
If LG shut it off with software, I think someone posted a while back a way to roll-back to the previous version.
I do not install any unless they would do something to improve the picture.
I have my Blu-Ray player for web apps which I rarely use except for Blu-Rays.
post #1266 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 03:42 PM
AVS Special Member

I noticed the system was bugging about an update. Currently have the 36 version. Software updates are now turned OFF!
post #1267 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post

I noticed the system was bugging about an update. Currently have the 36 version. Software updates are now turned OFF!

You may have disabled firmware updates, but there is no way to disable the SDP application updates - As long as you have Internet connectivity, your set will download the latest panel2/panel3 info periodically, and on a power cycle. At least this is what my set is doing. I'm on 4.02.24 and have Software Updates set to off. This explains the mysterious "updates have been applied to your system" message. And I have been able to capture the download details in my console messages by enabling SDP in the debug print mask.

-nony
post #1268 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KONICA TECH View Post

Have you gone back into the service menu and checked the settings?
If LG shut it off with software, I think someone posted a while back a way to roll-back to the previous version.
I do not install any unless they would do something to improve the picture.
I have my Blu-Ray player for web apps which I rarely use except for Blu-Rays.

I undid and redid the 3D procedure. Originally, the 3D Imaging had 3 pictures that were lit to make a selection. Now there is just the first one lite. My son has the same LG TV and software as I do, 04.02.42. He has no problem. When he connects through the cable box, three pictures are lit, if the cable box is bypassed, only the first picture is lit. I spoke to Comcast and they tried several things on line but nothing worked. Their Tech is coming, Tuesday morning. Hopefully they solve the problem. This past Thursday morning, a transformer blew, and we were without power for 1-1/2 hrs. This may have done something to their HD box. Thanks for your help. I enjoy reading it all.
post #1269 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 06:31 PM

Has anyone been able to get the time machine feature to work for HDMI, either in a US setting or with another country?
post #1270 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jejtpr View Post

I undid and redid the 3D procedure. Originally, the 3D Imaging had 3 pictures that were lit to make a selection. Now there is just the first one lite. My son has the same LG TV and software as I do, 04.02.42. He has no problem. When he connects through the cable box, three pictures are lit, if the cable box is bypassed, only the first picture is lit. I spoke to Comcast and they tried several things on line but nothing worked. Their Tech is coming, Tuesday morning. Hopefully they solve the problem. This past Thursday morning, a transformer blew, and we were without power for 1-1/2 hrs. This may have done something to their HD box. Thanks for your help. I enjoy reading it all.

The only time I have a choice is when going 2D to 3D which is a conversion within the TV.
If the TV sees and detects the proper signal it does not give me a choice.
Are you getting 3D from the box to the TV. It should ask you to turn on your 3D glasses. If you are then it is working properly.
The only other thing to check is the HDMI cable by replacing it.
post #1271 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exofficio View Post

Has anyone been able to get the time machine feature to work for HDMI, either in a US setting or with another country?

I believe it only works for OTA or digital cable.
post #1272 of 1750 Old 11-05-2011, 09:01 PM

I just got the dvr and "time machine" functions both working, for some reason I got it my head that they were locked features like 3D and THX. Originally I could play files from usb but not use dvr or time machine. Solution was to have no partition at all, make it all unallocated, then plug in to tv and it will format it for dvr, but it will no longer be recognised by your pc.

Is there any way to get stuff you recorded from the dvr hdd to your pc? Maybe a sneaky way of doing it we are not meant to be able to do?

Edit

Also I just noticed that when you playback a recording, it was in "vivid picture" mode, no way to go to setup to choose "expert" setting (which it was recorded with). Through quick menu only the preset picture modes are available, why cant I use my my custom picture settings? It seems a bit silly to be locked to the crappy presets for recordings.
post #1273 of 1750 Old 11-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Advanced Member

Some on the European page for the LW980S requested some photos so I thought to post them here also. I am not the best photographer and am in need of a new camera, here is my best amature work for now.

post #1274 of 1750 Old 11-06-2011, 09:52 AM
AVS Special Member

My Sony does just as bad if not worse. Your last picture looks more like a painting, rather than the actual video. I found the actual PQ of the set 90% better than the Photo results! I guess we'll all just have to visit each other!
post #1275 of 1750 Old 11-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post

My Sony does just as bad if not worse. Your last picture looks more like a painting, rather than the actual video. I found the actual PQ of the set 90% better than the Photo results! I guess we'll all just have to visit each other!

I wanted to show the European folks the shadow detail the 96 zones is not producing (at least in their posted photos). I feel bad for them, one of their sets showed worse banding than the LX9500.

If you want to see some nice photos go to the Elite pages. Not only do those high rollers have a great TV, they have some nice cameras.
post #1276 of 1750 Old 11-06-2011, 08:53 PM

I recently got this TV for my bedroom and plan to hook up speakers using an amp via RCA audio output. Is this a variable connection so that I will be able to control my speakers using the TV remote? I looked through the manual but could not find my answer. Thanks.
post #1277 of 1750 Old 11-06-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck43 View Post

I recently got this TV for my bedroom and plan to hook up speakers using an amp via RCA audio output. Is this a variable connection so that I will be able to control my speakers using the TV remote? I looked through the manual but could not find my answer. Thanks.

I dont think it has RCA audio out. It can do optical out to a amp/receiver. Or hdmi to amp/receiver and use "ARC" mode to allow the tv remote to control volume on the amp, I tried this and it worked but every time I turned the tv/amp off, i would have to flick setting off and on on the amp for the "ARC" mode to connect again, I gave up on that and just dual wield remotes. Or if you have powered speakers like computer speakers from the headphone jack and the tv volume affects the speaker volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteromar View Post

I just got the dvr and "time machine" functions both working, for some reason I got it my head that they were locked features like 3D and THX. Originally I could play files from usb but not use dvr or time machine. Solution was to have no partition at all, make it all unallocated, then plug in to tv and it will format it for dvr, but it will no longer be recognised by your pc.

Is there any way to get stuff you recorded from the dvr hdd to your pc? Maybe a sneaky way of doing it we are not meant to be able to do?

Edit

Also I just noticed that when you playback a recording, it was in "vivid picture" mode, no way to go to setup to choose "expert" setting (which it was recorded with). Through quick menu only the preset picture modes are available, why cant I use my my custom picture settings? It seems a bit silly to be locked to the crappy presets for recordings.

Sorry to quote myself but does anyone know why you cant or how you can select "expert 1" or "expert 2" custom picture setting when watching dvr recorded tv? Its annoying the crap out of me.
post #1278 of 1750 Old 11-06-2011, 10:41 PM

You don't get that option but you can make the adjustments to any of those presets VIVID - CINEMA - GAME - STANDARD to as close to EXPERT 1 - 2. The same goes for 3D content, streaming content from Netflix, Vudu, Amazone etc.. and DNLA from your PC. I have been using videkid's picture settings that have been working pretty good for me.
QMenu/Set Video/Picture Mode/Cinema/Back Light = 45/Contrast = 93/Brightness = 50/Sharpness = 50/Color = 50/Tint = 0/Color Temp = W50/Advance Control/Gamma = Med./Super Resolution = On/Color Gamut = Standard/Back/True Motion = Off/Local Dim. = Medium After you make any changes to the presets there will be (USER) after each one you change.
post #1279 of 1750 Old 11-07-2011, 05:09 AM
AVS Special Member

If you've tweaked the THX and Expert 1 and 2 with 10 Point, this does not affect the other Modes. If you want to affect the other Modes, you'll also have to tweak THX, Expert 1 and 2 using the 2 Point Adjustments. Then leave it on 2 Point while using the other Modes.
post #1280 of 1750 Old 11-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Advanced Member

Current Release Notes - (from /mnt/browser/version)

Code:
[ LG browser release notes ]

29 Oct. 2011(r3213 + 3266patch + 3267patch)
        - patch the issue of broken font cache due to power-off at the first use

28 Sept. 2011(r3213)
        - addon revision : rev 58677(gp3 trunk addon_v2.5)
        - Browser app : if system available memory is under 50MB, browser kills StoreMaster to make space
          > Back path : if there is not StoreMaster, then browser will to go homeboard
          > DQMS issue : 1109-03427

21 Sept. 2011(r3193)
        - addon revision : rev 57936(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - WRT
          > Add local html link in WRT App.
        - media plugin
          > Fix secureSerialNumber function

16 Sept. 2011(r3183)
        - Modify WRT App. to enable local html link
        - Add Exception procedure when browser receving browser_application.txt
        - HTML5
          > Fix Issue from x, y offset 0 value by relative posion

09 Sept. 2011(r3161)
        - trusted certificate added only (added on previous browser.tar.gz)

07 Sept. 2011(r3161)
        - WebBrowser
          > DQMS 1109-01051
            - NorthAmerica : Search -> Ipod touch -> Bing -> Zoom cannot open popup window.
                - Fix : Extend delay time for popup procedure.
          > Issue : In case of enter browser App from lgapps,
            'back' key can return to lgapps
            - Set the back path to lgapps

31 Aug. 2011(r3138)
        - WebBrowser
          > Issue : Cannot disapear SNS natvie UI when Back key is viased at SNS loading time.
            - Fix : Send HOA_TV_MSG_SNS_STOP_LOADING message before calling 'SetReady'
            - Validated in July NSU

29 Aug. 2011(r3126)
        - addon revision : rev 57632(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - WebBrowser
          > Fix procedure of not-encoded 'browser_application.txt' from SDP
          > Delete temproal code for commit due to SDP modification

26 Aug. 2011(r3107)
        - WebBrowser
          > fix latch in thekaraoketvchannel by skipping HOA function call if data was already known
        - Update hbbTV plugins

24 Aug. 2011(r3089)
        - WebBrowser
          > Overlap 'clear cookie' strings in Arabic
          > Apply 3Q Scrollbar

16 Aug. 2011(r3057)
        - addon revision : rev 57332(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - WebBrowser
          > DQMS 1108-00211
          > Issue : When excute zoom, string position looks like 75% zoom scale /
                                in Arabic, Fasci, Kurdish language
          > Fix : Modify zoom ordering - 75%
        - Security
          > Add library for encoding the browser_application.txt
          > Add descrambling code for Encoded browser_application.txt
          > Both 'plain text' and 'encoded text' can be processed
          > Capacity of browser_application.txt is limited 64KB
                 according to the Capacity of encryption processing (now 18KB)

30 July. 2011(r3036)
        - addon revision : rev 56496(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - WebBrowser
          > Modify string about Active Flash/Deatviate Flash(Brazil branch request)
        - Facebook Issue
          > Issue : Can't send msg in facebook.com chatting window
          > Fix : Apply enter key only facebook chatting page
        - WRT
          > Default option for Widget
          > Modify Widget excution path
          > if no 'config.xml', regard default 1280x720, index.html
          > Available NetCast in Widget
          > Add 'TV off', 'Exit' button (less than 1280x720 Widget)

22 July. 2011(r2992)
        - addon revision : rev 56259(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - Modify not to launch vcs module in browser App.
          > In case of browser App., Storemaster can launch vcs again
          > July NSU DQMS issue : 1107-03726

19 July. 2011(r2979)
        - addon revision : rev 55856(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - Media Plugin treat direct link to media URL
        - Break character string, when VK input
          > Issued case 1 : rapid input of seven Korean letters
          > Issued case 2 : rapid input of Korean and Special letters
        - Page loading error fix [DQMS 1107-03398]
          > Issue
            - white page(error page) is opened
              when 'http:// daum.net' loaded with PyeongTaek DNS(164.124.101.2) setting
          > Request uri in browser is 'http://http// daum.net'
            - Response of Seocho : DNS error
            - Response of PyeongTaek : 400 error
          > Fix : Not to add additional 'http' protocol string, parsing the string without 'http ' string

12 July. 2011(r2953)
        - addon revision : rev 54434(gp3 branch 3q v2.5)
        - Cursor problem be in the beginning of the 'www.' input of the Multiline VK.
        - String overflow problem (Croatia)
        - Solve the problem of scaling image size from 1x720 to 1280x720 in Verizon
        - In case of cofiguration in 'browser application option' in browser app.,
          default option should be applied. but some of default value that is 1 to be set 0
                ex) Cyworld.com - photo section : magic enable option is set to 0
        - Can't input 'ok' button in Virtual keyborad problem in web browser
          > In editme event(3q) procedure, configuration must set to NONE when Web browser mode
          > By the wrong entering to dispatchevent, 'ok' key was not propagated.
        - Issued Scenario
          > open CP with MagicRemocon -> normal Remocon -> mouse off -> magic ok -> mouse on->
                cursor shape is arrow!(actually represent in Cross shape!!!)
        - HTML5 :
          > Can't see the movies, When direct video link using 'href' tag
          > Add 'background-image:url(tv:)' to the 'sytle' attribute
          > Modyfiy to present icon of default control UI
          > if there is style attribute in video tag ,
                modify disappearing 'background-image: url(tv:)' attribute

01 July. 2011(r2909)
        - Add browser application option for smart text input handling
          > 0 : default current
          > 1 : editme event only
          > 2 : browser handles automatically
        - Media plugin
          > Add 'mediatransport type' conf. (FCC, UDP)
        - Broadcast plugin
          > Live TV resize bug fix
        - In background mode browser does not kill storemaster, killed byself in out of memory
        - HTML5 :
          > restore poster function and bug fix disappear poster image
        - DQMS Issue :
          > When the WiFi and Wireless is connected on TV, after eliminate WiFi dongle,
            no screen and can't handle remote key has ocurred -> ignore network setting changed message after network disconnected
        - Device Plugin :
          > Add API that can forward counry code(2code)/menu language(2code)
        - SNS netwrok error page modification : network error, not history back case, go to Live page
        - key input bug fix in prompt box
        - sns window size :
          > warp_pointer() func. coordinate is changed from centerx to centery
        - modify makefile due to the change of MTK toolchain

24 Jun. 2011 (r2822)
        - Web Browser issue
      > add browser option init routine(redirection, xrossdomain allow, xframeblock)
      > DQMS issue 1106-04203 : key lockup problem
      > Change sns network error page
      > Problem of closing pop-up window by 4way cursor
        -- Change 4way cursor moving interval to 7
                   when the cursor moves opposite direction
      > Make new branch for gp3_bcm35230_3q

21 Jun. 2011 (r2792)
    - addon revision : rev 53416 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - HTML5 av tag, add some defensive code for the case no ended event
    - service plugin
      > added destroySNSMenu(), change logic of requestUser_Snsinfo
    - Web Browser issue
      > remove scroll up/down button, just use scroll bar!

17 Jun. 2011 (r2784)
    - addon revision : rev 53093 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - add 36 root certificates, thawte Primary Root CA certificate
    - for hbbtv, thread shcheduling policy is changed again : SCHED_RR --> SCHED_OTHER
    - outofmemory event is re-added
      > for BBTV, system available memory size is under (40MB + 10MB), then kills storemaster first
      > when system available memory is getting smaler(30MB + 40MB), 20MB, 10MB, outofmemory is gernerated
      > outofmemory event is available for bbtv, browser app, web browser
    - Font conf updated
      > for KOREAN model, default font of Web browseris changed : gulim.ttc --> LG_DisplayWeb.ttf
      > only for web browser, auto hinting option is off, but LGDisplay.ttf(original) no need auto hinting option
    - Orange vod plugin
      > removed DRM information expiration
    - broadcast plugin
      > object return value for getCurrentprogramInfo(), four properties added for channel number(Program number, Source ID, TS ID, Service Type)
    - Web Browser issue
      > Arabic URL and Search diacritic input different operation fix
      > olleh.com login fail fix
      > not allow duplucated Thai vowels

08 Jun. 2011 (r2741)
    - addon revision : rev 52081 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - outofmemory event is removed for now
      > after verification, outofmemory will be applied
    - browser crash issue for CP etisalat is fixed
      > because of some webkit library modification
    - add routine to kill storemaster for OOM situation when BBCP application is running
      > first OOM(available system memory is under 40MB), kill storemaster
      > second OOM after killing storemaster, then show error page and go out from BBCP application
    - Web Browser issue
      > default zoom factor is 1.25 --> 1
      > Web browser UI string issue, arabic string is fixed (clear similar URL)
      > Web Browser UI bar(bottom, has bottons) location was fixed

06 Jun. 2011 (r2713)
    - addon revision : rev 52081 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - browser uses liblgexc.so in executing time
      > sometimes, browser could be crashed after calling getaddrinfo()
      > this issues was fixed before but reopened
    - Web Browser issue
      > virtual keyboard language setting : Malay, mouse pointer was not working
      > Flash plugin enable/disable applied, this setting is saved for next time
      > Greek virtual keyboard has N/A : fixed this
      > Korean platform has CH icon for page scroll button
      > Other Web browser UI issues

01 Jun. 2011 (r2655)
    - addon revision : rev 51771 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - some function call(libtv.so) for VCS is opened because addon apis are merged from gp3-vcs branches to gp3 main trunk
      > when vcs camara is on
        >> BBTV will kill Store master
        >> Web Browser, Browser App Will kill VCS module
        >> Web Browser and Browser app will set flag not to launch VCS
    - for hbbtv, thread shcheduling policy is changed : SCHED_OTHER --> SCHED_RR

27 May. 2011 (r2626)
    - addon revision : rev 50819 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - added outofmemory event with evt.available returns how many memory size(MB) before browser is killed with error message
      > when available memory is 40 MB, browser shows error message and close CP contents
      > before this action, browser sends outofmemory to contents, three times
      > on 40MB(minimum available memory size) + 30MB, + 20MB, + 10MB finally CP content is closed
      > CP can handle this outofmemory to clear memory through calling reload
      > usage : window.addEventListener('outofmemory', handler, false);
      > the margin 30, and term 10 can be tunned like 15, 10, 5 (but should rebuild lb4wk)
    - web browser was not killed in outofmemory situation : bug from last modification
      > fixed!!
    - broadcast plugin
      > program title and event description size change
      > added property of programInfo API
      > added channel Number channel Name to broadcasting information
    - service plugin
      > added exception handling routine for UserListex, RequestUserSnsinfo, Registersnsuser

21 May. 2011 (r2594)
    - addon revision : rev 50819 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - SNS
      > browser does not launch native keypad, JS vk will be launched by contents
      > editme event will be carried when mouse button is released (removed for key press event)
    - service plugin
      > according to addon change, registerSnsUser(), remove_SnsUser() apis are modified.

19 May. 2011 (r2557)
    - addon revision : rev 50419 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - SNS : new cookie file is added for SNS, cookies_sns.txt
      > in SNS service, contents can remove cookies by itself
    - for VCS integration, some codes are added but not activated for gp3_bcm35230_2q
    - CP MTV, when video playing, some parts of the video screen was covered : fixed
    - Web browser issues
    - Service plugin
      > added LG_Account_Confirm(), isAgreedTerms(), setAgreedTerms()
    - BrowserCast plugin
      > property name change : sourceindex --> signalType

17 May. 2011 (r2500)
    - addon revision : rev 50163 (gp3 main trunk v2.0)
    - for some CPs, proxy server setting was not working, fixed it
    - HbbTV issues are midified
    - Web Browser issues
      > Thai virtual keyboard, vowl issue

16 May. 2011 (r2468)
    - addon library : revision 49363
    - SNS service : when SNS service started browser is sometimes terminated(segmentation fault) : fixed
    - When browser is killed by implementation scenario, browser does not call HOA_APP_ReleaseFocus()
      > instead of releaseFocus, browser calls HOA_APP_Deregister(exit_code)
    - broadcast plugin
      > added api to deliver program info list

15 May. 2011 (r2455)
    - SNS service : extended API NetCastGetURLForCP() works well now
    - browser options added : SNS application has to check this values
      > redirection times : flash loading icon will be gone real contents are opened after n-times redirection
       = default value : 0, can be set 0, 1, 2, 3..
      > cross-domain allow option : browser will cross-domain access allow
       = default value : 0 (not allow), 1 (allow : will be set 1 for facebook SNS, WRT applications)
      > xFrame block : even through server does not want to open their contents in IFrame, browser will open it in IFrame
       = default value : 1 (block), 0 (non-block : will be set 0 for facebook login page of SNS application)
    - when browser is killed abnormally, then popup box(native UI) will be popuped!!
      > "abnormally" means browser is killed unexpectedly, so does not invoke HOA_APP_Deregister()
    - for Web Browser, when Web Browser is opened, brightness of Backlight will be controlled
      > already applied 1Q NSU, but it has been missed for 2Q
    - Orange Download plugin
      > support subtitle
    - Web browser issues

11 May. 2011 (r2414)
    - some bugs of HbbTV are fixed
      > 404 NOT found exception  handling, timeout etc
      > fixed a bug on simultaneous DSMCC requests
      > add HbbTV feature of direct access to element by id : activated for only HbbTV mode

11 May. 2011 (r2404)
    - HTML5 video tag is activated
    - mouseon, mouseoff events passing routine is modified again
      > some CPs do not receive mouseon, mouseoff event in previous revision
    - player.js which is used for medie file hyper link is updated
    - font option is changed : A8 --> ARGB font (to make browser can process anti-aliasing font having alpah value)
    - Web Browser
      > for link over, focus ring is deactivated
      > malay file name bug is fixed
      > hindi, empty button has focus on web browser virtual keyboard : fixed

10 May. 2011 (r2384)
    - addon library : revision 49294
    - local browser_application.txt(/mnt/addon/browser/browser_application.txt) can work now(file path bug)
    - HTML5 video tag is activated
    - mouseon, mouseoff events passing route is changed : key event --> callback function
    - SNS service
      > for facebook, text was not passed to input box from native keyboard, fixed this
      > facebook login page can be opened in iframe(like webbrowser, XframeOption is not interruptted)
    - CP mthai, for seek action, when user does play(0) - seek(x) - play(1), last final(1) was ignored - fixed this
    - Service plugin
      > GModule is not closed when plugin is destroyed, just make it static and just use that with out reopenning
      > from this, we can avoid browser crash when plugin is destroyed
    - Web Browser
      > for link over, focus ring is activated
      > flash plugin can be enable/diable(selective)
      > Web browser takes (0,0) for mouseoff

03 May. 2011 (r2344)
    - addon library : revision 48725
    - libsoup version change(2.32.2) with patch, so hulu and HbbTV will work well
    - SNS service
      > in Facebook, when user clicks input box, then native key pad is up, this is not about service plugin, browser engine does
      > SNS(400x720) network Error page is added
      > serivce plugin can get addon message through libtv.so, using callback function, dynamic loading
      > flash loading icon will be goen when remote sns page is opened, not local sns.html
    - Web browser issues

30 Apr. 2011 (r2297)
    - addon library : revision 48384
    - SNS service
      > Mouse event is handled event TV UI On, if SEND_MSG_MOUSE_EVENTUSE and 1 was received.
      > extende api window.NetCastGetURLForCP('sns' or 'googlemap')
      > browser can open native screen keypad, when user clicks input box of contents(including facebook and even twitter)
      > when text can be set in the input box of contents(including facebook) when user finishes text input using native screen keypad
    - netError page is modified to handle error message of SNS too

27 Apr. 2011 (r2282)
    - addon library : revision 47792
    - fixed the mouse pointer change issue when mouse is clicked in CP contents
    - SNS service : extende api window.NetCastGetURLForCP('twitter' or 'facebook')
    - Web Browser
      > add a menu to enable/disable Flash plugin
    - Service plugin
      > some routine is added for SNS
    - Orange VOD plugin
      > modified some part

26 Apr. 2011 (r2268)
    - addon library : revision 47792
    - CP's memory management policy is changed again
      > when CP contents is running, minimum avaiable system memory is under 40MB, browser shows error message and is killed itself
      > With out this defensive code, system memory could be 0
      > 40MB is from experiences of Twitter, Googlemap, the value under 40MB, usage could be bad
    - Web Browser
      > bug fix in cursor share change when mouse click, dragging
    - media plugin
      > added 3D function : add 3D auto execution codes, add some codes to make decision for 3D supporting
    - Orange VOD plugin
      > modified to support the registerDownloadCallback, usb plugged, unplugged event.

24 Apr. 2011 (r2241)
    - addon library : revision 47271
    - Browser's HbbTV option is enable (After hbbtv function has been merged to gp3-2q branch)
    - CP's memory management policy is changed
      > when CP is running on the screen, then no memory using limitation, CP contents can use memory more than 70 MB
      > But CP contents is closed, browser will check two condition
      1. used memory of browser process is greater than 70 MB(MAX_USED_SYSTEM_MEMORY in run3556)
      OR
      2. available memory of system(cache + free) is less then 50 MB in run3556)
      if one of them is satisfied, browser process will killed to memory clear
      > With this solution, Twitter, Google map and any other CP contents can be used without 'Can not be processed' error mesage
      > Definitely, if there is not enough memory(absolute) then usage will be bad but no way for that
    - SNS application can be executed with all browser options (like http://www.google.com\     0\      0\      1\      1\      1\      95\     0\      en\     1\      1\      0\      0\      0\      3\      1 --args last_launcher=homeboard)
      > And Browser Apps can set browser options too, till now, default options are applied to Browser Apps
    - added new root CA(Thawte) in trusted list
    - disabled file choose dialog
    - fix illegal resolution after HbbTV mode
    - replace bold Letter Gothic 12 Pitch font with regular one.
    - Web browser
      > cursor pointer shapes are changed for click, dragging, etc.
      > User agent string is changed : Linux instead of DirectFB for some web sites
      > Other DQMS Issues
    - Orange VOD plugin
      > supports Format, Download event
    - Media plugin
      > add a routine to handle for locality which does not have preferredsubtitleLanguage
      > if using RTSP && verimatrix then set path with MEDIA_TRANS_RTSP_VERIMATRIX
      > player.js is not used in Web Browser

16 Apr. 2011 (r2165)
    - addon library : revision 46167
    - fixed the preblem about browser was crashed in a page havning input box(input tag)
    - for SNS, editMe event will be passed to SNS application
    - service plugin
      > added util class for SNS service(sns_RequestLogout, sns_RequestLogin)

15 Apr. 2011 (r2148)
    - addon library : revision 46167
    - onclick event for normal remocon key input : fixed, bug in spatial navigatio function of HbbTV
    - hulu issue(because of TSL version update) is fixed(can enter hulu serivce)
    - Web browser
      > default favorite : http://lgappstv.com
    - Media plugin
      > added preferredSubtitleLanguage(), preferredAudioLanguage(), preferredSubtitleStatus()
    - Orange VOD plugin
      > added isDrmProtected(), hasValidContentsLicense()

13 Apr. 2011 (r2129)
    - addon library : revision 46064
    - onclick event when OK key is pressed after magic focus off
      > for the cursor navigation for SNS service, there was a bug
    - azteca issue (using direction user can not move to other page)
      > bug in spatial navigation(hbbtv feature)
    - player.html is updated
    - Web Browser
      > Dragging is enabled (for Web browser on, CP browser off)
    - media plugin
      > for rtsp, mediatransporttype setting, setVMconfigData method are added
    - Orange VOD plugin
      > added getNumberOfUsbPorts method
      > defined return value for checkDownloadPossible()

11 Apr. 2011 (r2103)
    - addon library : revision 45222
    - Browser version is changed : 4.1.3 --> 4.1.4
      > Widget RunTime is integrated
      > SNS function is added
    - support SNS function
      > new option value of browser_application.txt : resolution setting option - new value 3
        = window size : 400x720, window position : 880, 0
        = if this value is 3 then browser will go back for facebook of CNN(it is about postMessage())
      > extended API to use cursor navigation of Web Browser
        = NetCastEnableCursorNavigation(true/false)
        = NetCastSetCursorNavigationRect(x, y, width, height)
    - Web browser can be opened from Plex or Searcy if they passed proper argument
      > /mnt/browser/pages/webui/index.html?www.google/com/search?q=query_string
      > if Web browser is opened directly then using back key, we can return back to back path(Plex or Search)
    - Web Browser
      > when browser is opened, light grey background was blinking - fixed this issue
    - media plugin
      > BBTV media plugin and HBBTV media plugin are integrated into one media plugin
    - Service plugin
      > added parameter error routine
    - Orange VOD plugin
      > added getSecurityVersion() method

01 Apr. 2011 (r2000)
    - addon library : revision 43576
    - browser version is changed : 4.1.2 --> 4.1.3
    - Hbbtv functions are added(enable if TV has hbbtv function)
      > for now gp3-2q branche does not have hbbtv function, so this browser's hbbtv mode will not be activated.
    - font.conf is changed (becuase of hbbtv's default font : tiresias font)
    - service plugin
      > structure type parameter for GetRequestUserInfo()
    - flash plugin
      > change build option for gp3_bcm35230_2q (some flash isses are fixed)
    - Orange Vod plugin
      > added download_id attributes

29 Mar. 2011 (r1965)
    - addon library : revision 43576
    - Orange Vod plugins are added : libDownloadManagerPlugin.so, libDownloadTriggerPlugin.so, libDiscPlugin.so
    - 3D functions are supported : 3D quick menu
    - Wheel mouse events could be handled(if addon passes mouse event with keycode 0xB0-- and keyCond 7)
      > this is temporal version for demonstration
    - Web Browser issues
      > red key error when Virtual keyboard is on
      > # key is enable on Virtual keyboard
      > sub key(ex, French, sub keys of virtual keyboard) error is fixed
    - Media plugin
      > 3D functions
    - Service plugin
      > added a service which sends and receives smart data
      > added onSmartMessage event and sendSmartmessage method
    - Vod plugin

24 Mar. 2011 (r1866)
    - fix building mistakes : browser/etc/font folder was missed

23 Mar. 2011 (r1862)
    - gp3-2q branche browser commit
    - addon library : rev 42782
    - lb4wk is built with liblgexc to avoid browser crash on getaddrinfo(), but no call stack
      > liblgexc in /mnt/res/lglib/ will be used when execution time
    - media plugin
      > when title has space (so media source URL has space), msdl can not handle the space, does not play
      > so plugin converts space to %20
    - billing plugin
    - broadcast plugin
    - orange plugin is committed by DH Ryu

19 Mar. 2011 (r1822)
    - Web Browser Issue
      > virtual keyboard language selection box, now we can put focus on hindi(column 3, last entry)
      > correct chinese for taiwan(china chinese --> taiwan chinese) and hongkong(china chinese --> hongkong chinese)
      > add Vietnamese font under browser/etc/font/LGDisplay_Viet.ttf
      > Web UI popup title background and text color change

17 Mar. 2011 (r1796)
    - For CP box, browser can handle browser option parameters
      > till now, if there are more than 12 parameters then the options are not applied well
      > fix this, with this version, options CP enters with USB stick will be applied well
    - Web Browser Issue
      > fixed Smart Text Input disorder : webui had bug for this Smart Text Input function
      > delete google.co.kr icon in default favorite list
    - Media plugin
      > in NPP_NewStream, fix to be abel to resolve contents type from Content-Type of HTTP response
      > originally this function was working well but a 15th Feb, this function was broken. so fix this.

09 Feb. 2011 (r1716)
    - in /etc/font.conf replace font file path ~/browser_fonts to /mnt/cache/browser/fonts
      > this path will be used in NFS mode, not flash mode
      > this is for gulim.ttc font file on KR platform

07 Feb. 2011 (r1682)
    - For Cinema TV, several extended apis are added
    - Timezone issues are fixed
      > if locale group 'MA' then browser set the timezone with 8 (TV sets it with 0 : incorrect!!)
    - Web Browser issue
      > in history, date and time is hided, URL information only.
      > virtual keyboard issue

06 Feb. 2011 (r1667)
    - extended API : add NetCastGetUsedMemorySize()
      > CP can check memory size browser is using, it is Byte
    - Hindi font is updated
    - time zone issue : browser can support '30 minutes timezone', there was a bug so fix that
    - Flash plugin
      > when more than 3 flash plugin object, draw delay is applied!!
    - Web Browser issue
      > Flash plugin : fix issues about after enter id/pass in naver.com, click 'login' button, then no re-action
      > Store master is killed when Web Browser got focus, if web browser is canceled when loading icon shows, store master is not killed and browser is not killed too
        >> Relanching store master : it is up to addon mgr(addon_mgr.bat, store master has 200, it means when no one has focus(browser calls releaseFocus()) store master will be relaunched
        >> with this solution, web browser can use more than 30 MB additionally
      > Web browser is killed itself when remaning memory(free + cached) is less then 30 MB (originally 25MB)

03 Feb. 2011 (r1639)
    - addon library : gp3 1q revision 39380
    - after NSU popup(BBCP is closed and go to TV) browser process is killed well
    - NetCast Extended event is passed to iframe
    - two cookie files, one for Web browser, one for BBCP
      > in Web Browser, if user selects 'delete cookie' menu, all cookies from BBTV are cleared too
      > to fix this situation LG Browser has two cookie files, cookies.txt for BBTV and cookies_fb.txt for Web Browser
    - BBCP, when browser process does not use memory less than 70MB but remaning memory is less than 20 MB all process is too slow, so user would close browser
      > in this case, browser process is killed no matter where browser is going to(HOME/Premium/Back)
      > this situation means, other process is using memory too much, so after re-launching browser, the memory browser could uses is limited
      > situation like getting slow would be repeated
    - Web Browser issue
      > if(remaning memory < 25MB) browser process is killed well, in previous version, Web browser is closed well but process is not terminated
      > Issue about password is gone in Naver, fixed

28 Feb. 2011 (r1616)
    - previous version : in BBCP, after error message for memory lack browser is not terminated, just return back to back page.
      > fix this problem, after error message, browser process is killed well
    - accept-language is changed for Korean model
      > Korean : ko --> ko-kr, en-us --> en-kr

28 Feb. 2011 (r1610)
    - other full browser issue
      > when browser is kiled for remaning memory check, no error message (to keep consistency when kernel kills browser no error message)

27 Feb. 2011 (r1606)
    - For BBCP, Browser using memory check routine is changed; now check VmRSS value not VmHWM from /proc/id/status file
    - previous version : whenever browser application is started and close, browser process is killed and re-launched
    - this version : browser process is killed only when Web browser and Browser app is closed
      > in BBCP page, when Exit key or NetCastReturn() is happened(Going to TV) browser process is killed
    - browser is re-launched after Web Browser or Browser Apps, and CP calls history.back() like BBC then the BACK key or NetCastBack() is not working
      > Fix this problem : this case is that there is no history.back page, so in this case, Browser calls NetCastBack() automatically
    - cookie bugs : sometimes cookie information is gone
      > Fix this problem (expiration date overflow problem : 32 bit)
    - Wuaki TV 401 unauthorization : browser crash problem
      > fix this problem : plugin does not handled but 200 response
    - Browser shows error message for 'not enough memory' situation : BBCP and Web Browser
      > if browser is killed by kernel the no effect.
      > but browser is ternimated by itself, then browser show error message : Requset can not be processed, Please try again.
    - if OOM is happened when browser is running in backgrund(after BBCP) then kernel kills browser process to avoide system crash
      > in Web Browser, evenif web browser is on the screen kernel kills browser directrly for OOM situation
      > BBCP, if BBCP contents is on the screen, then this function is off
    - no more call stack print when browser process is killed
      > smart input text minor bug fixed : for fast key input and fast backspace input
      > when browser is terminated not by kernel(remaining memory check), browser shows error message

22 Feb. 2011 (r1567)
    - headweb browser crash problem issue fixed
      > scroll bar modification(for web browser) made problem, so fix this issue
    - For BBCP, when browser is closed browser process is killed(Back/Premium/Home/Exit)
      > but, when loading icon is running and Back/Premium/Home/Exit key - stop loading - then browser is not killed
      > this means, as soon as browser is launched, opens init.html and go to background
    - For BBCP, set the max memory size(run3556, MAX_USED_SYSTEM_MEMORY, 70MB) and if browser is using more than the valuem then browser is killed
      > and go to HOME (no popup error message and to go HOME only)
      > Flash, 4-way cursor navi

21 Feb. 2011 (r1555)
    - iFrame(or subframe) can use NetCast Extended API
      > till now, when extended api is called from iframe then 'undefined api log' was up

18 Feb. 2011 (r1541)
    - addon library : rev 37702 (gp3 1q)
    - if Web browser and browser apps is closed, then browser is killed, it is for following application
      > Web Browser and browser Apps could use too much memory, so when browser is closed normally, browser is killed
      > Back/Premium/Home/Exit key and mouse click on Back, Exit button
    - for 'network is disconnected' error message, additional message is added : 'Please check the connection'
    - for Orange, when a image is missed, or broken, js processing is not stopped. and missing icon is appeared for messing image
    - for BBTV, repeat key speed is contolled, 110ms (if repeat is passed too fast, then browser can not follow the speed, so some bad effect could be happened)
      > For Web Browser, 4-way cursor enabled or virtual keyboard is enabled then browser bypass the repeat key to contents
      > otherwise, browser control the speed
    - media plugin
      > if URL has space then remove space.
      > fix 4-way cursor position

14 Feb. 2011 (r1495)
    - addon library : rev 36224, gp3 1.5 addon library
    - browser key processing mechanism is changed : dfb keyboard input driver --> gdk function call
      > browser binary is made with noinputdriver option!!
      > in version 17 Nov. 2010 (r945) we applied this mechanism, but later we returned it back (for some CP, usage was changed for some CP)
      > but, new mechanism has more effective for CPs and Web Browser
    - in BBC, select video play link(browser will load player.html to play mp4) and press HOME/Premium/Exit key very fastly, then selcom media plugin is not destroyed.
      > Fix this situation
    - GIF image(animated gif and static gif) : uses webkit s/w decoder not DFB decoder
    - Media plugin
      > for Web Browser, HOA_TV_SetDisplayArea(ex) is not called after video playing is finished; unless screen blinking
    - Flash plugin
      > when Web Browser is on, when TV UI ON, then make flash processing slow (because of single buffering(FRONTONLY), UI and OSD4 is flickering)
    - other Web Browser issue
      > when webui is launched, it's initial backgrounc color is black (webui modification not webkit)
      > network disconnected network error message is applied(temporal, will be changed soon)
      > resolution change function : in run3556, if you set BROWSER_RESOLUTION_WIDTH_FB with other value(like 1024,576) then this is applied to web browser
      > infinite scroll bar scrolling is fixed (because of CPU load, mouse release event is not passed to webkit)

09 Feb. 2011 (r1458)
    - addon library : rev 36224, gp3 1.5 addon library
    - browser version is changed : LG Browser 4.1.1 --> 4.1.2
      > from this version, resolution option and widget mode option can be applied
      > resolution option : 0 - 1280x720, 1 : 960x540, 2 : 1024x576
      > widget option : 0 - NONE, 1 : widget mode(it is about init display mode, FULL UI, TVWITHUI)
    - for Fidel(using flash plugin), with pressing EXIT, TV was not on; fix this problem
      > this is about display mode, after init.html is opened, flash plugin is destroyed and change display mode FULLUI.
    - some network Error string modified for pt-br and pt
    - media plugin
      > for Orange VOD, add downloadable property.
    - other Full browser issue
      > 4-way cursor on/off issue changed
      > some network error string modified for pt-br and pt

28 Jan. 2011 (r1414)
    - addon library : rev 34707, gp3 1.5 addon library
    - added India(hidi) font : it will be /mnt/browser/etc/font/India.ttf
    - To test, when full browser openes, browser sends a notification to Flash, let Netcast remove loaded images
      > And when go to NetCast from full browser, browser sends a notificatio to Flash again
      > this source code is for test, can b removed.
      > In gp3 trunk version, flash will not do anything when it receives a noficitation from browser
    - media plugin
      > for the case extension is wmv or wma, data parsing property is true
      > isScanable property is supported
      > device plugin, tvlanguage is changed for columbia spanish and US spanish : es-419 --> es-co ; it is same with libtv.so

26 Jan. 2011 (r1396)
    - when Out Of Memory(system memory) is happened, then kernel kill browser only when now full browser is ON!!
      > browser calls a function to set current  mode(kernel can kill browser because it is full browser!!)
      > this function will be working with kernel modification!! (rev ??)
    - For columbia, es-co is used, so accept-language : es-co, es-419, es, en will be taken

21 Jan. 2011 (r1360)
    - addon library : rev 32846, gp3-1q addon library
    - flash plugin : fixed focus change problem in aljazeera(when mouse is moving on flash plugin object, other web contents is affected)
    - media plugin : for http live streaming, send media url to MSDL directly(does not read a data from the url first)

20 Jan. 2011 (r1348)
    - other full browser issues

17 Jan. 2011 (r1328)
    - media plugin
      > for widevine, fixed condition for buffering thread not to be skipped in fast playback
      > even in fast playback, when it meets EOF, close plugin well.

14 Jan. 2011 (r1324)
    - For full browser, downloadable font disabled : no effect to CP contents
    - SVG font disable
    - media plugin
      > fixed browser crash issue : when Asx playlist has syntax error browser was crashed

12 Jan. 2011 (r1311)
    - addon library : rev 32716, gp3-1q addon library
    - applied weighted language code for accept-language of http header
      > chrome brower based
    - browser default encoding change : UTF-8 --> ISO-8859-1(Latin 1)
    - accummulated image file size : 3 MB, each image size after decoding : 11 MB
    - media plugin
      > for Orange WMDRM, storeLicense(), getSystemInfo() are added
      > subtitle issue : when 'subtitle' property is called, subtitle path coule be changed
      > for Widevine, to check PLAYEND status, plugin calls getPlayInfo() repeatedly, and if it is PLAYEND status, then close stream

05 Jan. 2011 (r1287)
    - addon library : rev 31768, gp3-1Q addon library
    - no-init-layer option removed in DFB initialization
      > transparent init.html could not be opened well
      > when video is started only audio is available, no video on display(tv-url was not working)
    - browser loading progress is enabled again : temporarily blocked since rev 1157, fixed
    - test server is changed : fb.browser.lge.com
    - full browser
      > according to tv language setting, full browser web ui's language is changed too.
      > QMENU key is available for full browser now.

05 Jan. 2011 (r1276)
    - addon library : rev 30934, gp3-1Q addon library
    - browser version is changed : LG Browser 4.1.0 --> 4.1.1
      > from this version, external plugin can be used
    - argument of NetCastMouseOff(int) can be optional, originally, this argument was optional alread, but with some modification there was a side effect, so modified
    - external plugin can be used, if the THIRD_PARTY_PLUGIN_DIR is defined by somewhere,
      > run3556 has MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH = $DEPLOY_DIR/plugins:$THIRD_PARTY_PLUGIN_DIR now, defining of THIRD_PARTY_PLUGIN_DIR is up to thirdparty
    - when browser is launched, no-init-layer option is added
    - test server is changed : 10.177.34.44
    - connect NetCastGetMouseOnOff() to addon api, not using local flags
    - flash plugin
      > flash plugin is not played in full video mode : region was clipped but fixed
      > in the contents having flash plugin like iPlayTV or zapak, when user clicks flash plugin obejct and web contents alternatively, then screen was flickering
        - in previous version, this issues was not fixed, so re-modified
    - other full browser issues for flash plugin and memory

27 Dec. 2010 (r1240)
    - in the contents having flash plugin like iPlayTV or zapak, when user clicks flash plugin obejct and web contents alternatively, then screen was flickering
      > it was fixed, flash plugin is updated
    - in the contents having flash plugin like iPlayTV, when user moves mouse from keyhelp to flash contents, 'mouseout' event was missed
      > issue : keyhelp heightlight(focus) was not disappeared
      > current : resolved!
    - full browser
      > kbs(in search result page(virtual keyboard was shown up), user clicks 'search' buttton, then browser was crashed) : fixed
      > full browser bookmarks function works well, add, remove and the bookmarks page
      > nate.com (in weather information browser was crashed) : fixed
      > Web UI is updated
      > etc.

23 Dec. 2010 (r1225)
    - for HK platform, when the locale group is HK, then browser was crashed when browser CP is selected : fixed, now browser can handle 'HK' local info
    - Media plugin
      > treated following three cases in setPluginRegins function(plugin regins is inside of screen, outside of screen and crossed on the screen border)
    - full browser
      > In www.tringa.com, registrate, after virtual keyboard, browser was crashed : fixed, it is about focus
      > webui is updated : rev 1225

21 Dec. 2010 (r1207)
    - full browser
      > remove duplicated 'keep-alive' property, in some server, this duplicated 'keep-alive' property was problem, 'bad request' response

20 Dec. 2010 (r1202)
    - built with addon library GP3 rev 29625
    - fix flash plugin for flash plugin key navigation
      > it was side effect from full browser modification
    - full browser
      > media plugin modification : bug fixed when media is playing and scroll action is happened, then there was a problem

16 Dec. 2010 (r1173)
    - build with bbcp addon library : addon revision 1241
    - flash plugin is working now, in previous version, flash plugin could not be created
      - because there is no lgexc.so which stagecraft needs

14 Dec. 2010 (r1161)
    - build with bbcp addon library : addon revision 1241
    - browser version is changed : LG Browser 4.0.12 --> 4.1.0
      > it means, full browser is enabled, some part of browser engines are extended!!
    - scroll bar option for CPs is disable : especially KBO (contents set scroll option so enabled)
    - the way how to define extended NetCastApis : but usage is the same.
    - new Extended API : NetCastLaunch3DMENU() to display 3D releated menu
    - for full browser : smart text input function enabled, when virtual keyboard is displayed, so is iPod

10 Dec. 2010 (r1116)
    - FullBrowser integrated

06 Dec. 2010 (r1085)
    - changed debug listening port to 9998
    - added 'Connection: keep-alive' header for all HTTP Request
      - Some old web server which does not know HTTP/1.1 expect this header for persistent connection
    - Page Scroll performance enhancement.
      - This patch makes page scrool faster (arrow up/down, page up/down)
    - Media Plugin
      > changed to save seeking position and use before completing seeking
    - Sound Plugin
      > removed memory leak

29 Nov. 2010 (r1025)
    - build with addon library : GP3 addon revision 1150
    - modify to handle front menu key

24 Nov. 2010 (r994)
    - build with addon library : GP3 addon revision 1110
    - Return back the browser key event delivery mechanism which is release (17 Nov. 2010 (r945))
      - for multiple fast key press events, not repeat key, some keys are missed. so It feels a little unadaptable
      - Especially, maxdome login page, when user presses direction key to enter user-id, then a little unadaptable.

23 Nov. 2010 (r976)
    - build with addon library : GP3 addon revision 1110
    - browser key event delivery mechanism modification
      - in previous version, "(0,0) mouse move event for mouseoff" was missed
      - now, if the option is set in browser_application.txt, then when mouse is off, (0,0) mouse move event is occured after mouseoff event
    - parameters of HOA_TV_SetMotionRemoconSupport() are changed, but the values are just 0, 1, only enum type is changed

17 Nov. 2010 (r945)
    - build with addon library : GP3 addon revision 1056
    - browser key event delivery mechanism modification
      > no more keyboard input driver for DFB module
      > from libtv.so --> gdk library, direct fb key events are passed to directly
      > page up/down key and key events for sub-window(dialog) are working well
    - browser application option is changed : full browser UI --> progress
      > according to the value of browser_application.txt, progress, screen will be opened for entry page
       - ex) if progress values is 50, when the loading 50% is done screen will be opened, for only entry page
       - if the value is 0, then default 95% is applied
    - browser can support 500 entries of browser_application.txt, previously only 100 entries are supported

- Media plugin
      > media channel reset when it is PlayList of detectMediaType function
      > widevine property (WV_errorStatus)

- Flash plugin
      > Fixed to make Q-manu work only when it is 1280x720 full size and video is playing
       - Previously, On Zapak which has a 1280x720 full size plugin object, Q-menu opens a quick menu dialog
       - Now, On Zapak which has a 1280x720 full size plugin object, Q-menu does not openes quick menu dialog
      > Fixed Flash plugin not to be locked-up
       - Previously, There was lockup in Aljazeera while changing pages

10 Nov. 2010 (r903)
    - build with addon library : GP3 addon revision 1017
    - LG Browser version : 4.0.11 --> 4.0.12
    - LG NETCAST_VERSION : LG NetCast.TV-2010 --> LG NetCast.TV-2011
    - New extended API : NetCastGetMagicRCUAvailability()
      > this is used in player.js which is control player for media file which are played with 
    - setenv, unsetenv are replaced to lg_setenv, lg_unsetenv is modifed to manage memory
      > As QE part checks, no license is for these lg_setenv, lg_unsetenv (actually it is LGPL)
    - HOST_EVT_SDP_PATH_UPDATE is handled by browser
      > after this message, information from new browser_application.txt is applied to browser without re-launching
      > but this new information can be applied to next try, not current browser contents!!
      > but, need to varios test for this situation
    - browser bg color setting method is changed
      > for each CP, bg color can be set by just color itself, like ARGB : FFFF0000 (red), FF00FF00 (blue), FF0000FF (green)
      > For backward compatibility, 0 : just back, 1 : current dark grey, but if you set FF202020 the you can see darker bg color

- Media plugin
      > Widevine property is added
      > Added a play list feature for vTuner.
      > Added HTTP Live Streaming type ( application/vnd.apple.mpegurl )

01 Nov. 2010 (r833)
    - build with addon library : GP3 rev 19841, addon revision 971
      > some enum values are changed, so mouseon, mouseoff events were not delivered correctly
    - Media plugin
      > rev 819 ISM function was added but, not included in this release, addon is not ready yet!!

27 Oct. 2010 (r807)
    - Changes browser default character encoding to UTF-8.
    - Added NetCastDisableMagicRCU().
      Contents with option of 'No magic' can enable the magic remote while playing VOD with NetCastEnableMagicRCU().
      And disable the magic remote after finishing VOD with NetCastDisableMagicRCU().
    - Changes a browser icon database folder from /mnt/browser/etc to /mnt/cache/browser.
      Previously the icon database was created in a read only folder(/mnt/browser/etc) which resulted in failure.
    - Media plugin
      > Changed to call HOA_MEDIA_PauseClip when user call 'play(0)' while pre-buffering also.
      > Added 'country4google' API
        This returns the country code as 3 characters.
      > Changed to check parameter type properly on subtitleOn property.
      > Added 3d_video attribute in object tag. ADDON_DISP_FULLVIDEOWITH3D parameter is used in this case.
      > Added 'buildDate' attribute, this value is set during compile time.

19 Oct. 2010 (r743)
    - LG Browser version change : 4.0.10 --> 4.0.11
    - For search application, browser can handle app_id --args query=qurey_sttring last_launcher=search, then browser concatenates url of app_id and query_string with & or ?
    - outofmemory event is added
      > when remaining system memory reaches MIN_REST_SYSTEM_MEMORY so image processing request is ignored, outofmemory event is occued and passed to contents
      > 'how to use' is the same with mouseon, mouseoff event
    - For US platform, accept-language 'es' --> 'es-419'
    - Media plugin
      > for Widevine, some apis are added, it is for credenatial information
      > devide plugin : added localeProduct property(locale group of product)

11 Oct. 2010 (r706)
    - browser checkes system memory for every 3 sec
      > and remaning system memory are less than MIN_REST_SYSTEM_MEMORY(run3556) then browser will ignore image process request
      > after this moment, all images are display as empty area
      > and if the remaning system memory is returned back(greater than MIN_REST_SYSTEM_MEMORY) then image process request are accepted
      > by default, MIN_REST_SYSTEM_MEMORY are set as 20 MB, if you wanna change this value, modify run3556 script

09 Oct. 2010 (r705)
    - build with addon library : rev 832.
    - Media plugin
      > fix small memory leak

08 Oct. 2010 (r701)
    - run3556 script revision : rev 704
    - browser version changed : 4.0.9 --> 4.0.10
    - add extended JS API : NetCastEnableMagicRCU()
      > contents can set magic remocon enable even though it has 'disable' option in browser_aplication.txt
    - add extended JS API : NetCastEnableMagicRCU()
    - added LGBROWSER_MAX_SYSTEM_MEMORY environment variable.
      > This variable is used to limit browser maximum memory usage.
      > E.g, To limit to 100 MB then use 'export LGBROWSER_MAX_SYSTEM_MEMORY=100000000'
    - flash plugin
      > Fix for a key handling error where HTML couldn't get keys after swf got a focus. (Yahoo7, Zapak)
        * Scenario
        1) A content has a Flash plug-in object in a html file.
        2) JavaScript of the page calls 'document.getElementById('id_swf').focus()' to send keys to swf since then.
        3) Swf gets keys.
        4) Go to a new page.
        5) The new page couldn't get keys via keydown events of JavaScript because the previous swf took the focus from the browser.
      > Delete a swf file when destroy the plug-in.

07 Oct. 2010 (r683)
    - browser version changed : 4.0.8 --> 4.0.9
    - For GP3, display node change(NONE) routine was removed when it is moving from browser application to homedash board
      > it is about that quick menu of TV was displayed on browser application, so fix this
    - For GP3, font of network error page are changed to GP3 font, at previous version, GP2 font was set
    - bug fix on 'font-family', CP can list multiple fonts using this font fallback feature
    - browser exit on network disconnected event
    - media plugin
      > added WMDRM methods ( getResponseFailMessage, getClockStatus )
      > pause function is added in buffering
      > preBufferingTime property added
    - flash plugin
      > Disable fscommand FullScreen feature

26 Sep. 2010(r621)
    - added intermidiate CA certificate into trusted list for facebook, twitter

25 Sep. 2010(r615)
    - Build on add-on revision 725(GP3 rev 13042)

- Browser version changed : 4.0.6 --> 4.0.8
       >> it means from LG Browser 4.0.8, repeat key events are passed to contents like PC, down - down - down - up

- lb4wk is built without lgexc library, so no callstack print when browser is killed.

- Fixed the browser to go to CP pages properly even when a user selects CPs at boot up.
      Previously when a CP was selected just after booting a TV then sometimes it failed launching the CP page.

- Fixed a browser crash in GoogleMap and DaumMap with the motion remote.
      Previously LB4 crashed when using the motion remote in those pages.

- Clear abnormal sockets after network disconnect.
      Previously there were abnormal sockets even after network disconnect and re-connect.
      And this prevented LB4 from opening Sapo page.

- Delete cached resources which have no data after loading init.html
      Previously some cached resources were not cleared and used again.
      This resulted in blank images in BBC iPlayer.

- Max system memory limit feature is added. : 30 MB for GP2 and GP3
      Added a resource monitor which checks system memory usage of LB4.
      This monitor checks the memory usage every 10 seconds.
      If the memory usage exceeds MAX_SYSTEM_MEMORY then no more resource request is allowed.
      If the memory usage goes under MAX_SYSTEM_MEMORY (e.g. by changing pages) then resource request is allowed since then.
      Use MAX_SYSTEM_MEMORY environment variable in a run script.
      E.g. To limit to 100 MB then use 'export MAX_SYSTEM_MEMORY=100000000'

This value is set to 220 MB for GP2 and GP3, this value can be tunned later

- Kills and re-launches the browser when a user presses Netcast or Exit keys four times after the browser latches.
      Previously when the browser was working very heavy jobs such as a big Javascript file parsing then there was no key response at all.
      Now when the browser is doing this kind of heavy jobs and a user presses Netcast or Exit keys four times
      then we regards it as the browser latch and re-launch it.

- Fixed the browser to go to CP pages and Netcast menu properly.
      Previously when the Netcast key was pressed before finishing CP page loading then couldn't go to any CP page from that on sometimes.
      Or we could see the airplane loading image stop for several seconds before returning back to the Netcast menu.
      Or we couldn't see any airplane loading image while going to the CP page.

- Fixed a bad visual effect issue in Sapo.
      Previously some parts of the screen do not display in Futebol -> VIDEOS menu.

- Changed the way how to dispatch keys to pages from A to B when a user presses a key firmly continuously.
      A) Now : down, up, down, up, down, up, ¡¦¡¦ down, up
      B) Soon : down, down, down, down, down, ¡¦¡¦ down, up

PC browsers (IE, Safari, Firefox..) use B.
      To be compatible with the PC browsers we need to change LG browser from A to B.

When we changed from A to B a focus moves differently in some pages which use keyup instead of keydown.

1) A focus moves just once when a user releases a key event though presse the key firmly for long time.
      2) A focus starts moving just after a user releases a key in the remote which results in slow focus movement.

- Media plugin
        > We support only one 'HREF' in one  while parsing asx.
          If there are multiple 'HREF', we get the first one.
        > Support another type of playlist which has just URL per line without any syntax.

14 Sep. 2010 (r569)
    - Build on add-on revision 703(GP3 rev 12271)
    - Browser version change : 4.0.5 --> 4.0.6
    - from this version, new browser option is applied. it is about EXIT key.
      > For now, BigPond can get the EXIT key itself(if the 14th option is set 1)
      > default value is 0 and it means Contents can not take EXIT key.
    - For GP3, at everytime browser opens CP pages, browser sets browser resolution as 1280x720
      > it is for GP3, USBB having yahoo widget application
      > yahoo widget changes DFB layer resolution to 960x540
    - Fixed the browser to goto CP page and NetCast menu properly(stop loading situation)
      > Previously when the NetCast key was pressed before finishing CP page loading then couldn't go to any CP page from that on sometimes
    - Modified netError page to use 'history.back()' instread of 'NetCastBack()' in case of mouse events

- Flash plugin
      > when there are swf files with the same names in a page then they were not launched properly before.
        Now they launch well altogether.
    - Media plugin
      > re-build with new addon library, enabled widevine

10 Sep. 2010 (r551)
    - after back key rushing in a media playing page(ex, yota) for leaving contents, user can not access any other page.
        - only key press is passed to launcher(not release key), so 'open application' routine is moved to key press callback function
    - For GP3, in insufficient video memory situation, ignores HOA_EVT_OUT_OF_MEMORY for now, later, after verification this function will be applied

09 Sep. 2010 (r545)
    - LG Browser version change : 4.0.3 --> 4.0.5
    - Build on add-on revision 692.
    - ignores all mouse/key events when browser is escaping from any CP contents, EXIT/NetCast/Back
    - Added HTML5 local storage feature.

- The browser frees the video memory it uses in case the video memory is out.
      This feature is only available at gp3_bcm35230.

- Added 'MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_FORCED' and 'MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_ON_INIT_PAGE_FORCED' feature.
      MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FORCED
        -> This environment variable is used to limit the maximum size of the system memory cache.
           The system memory cache contains CSS, JS and image files before decoding.
      MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_FORCED
        -> This environment variable is used to limit the maximum size of the video memory cache.
           The video memory cache contains image data after decoding.
      MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_ON_INIT_PAGE_FORCED
        -> This environment variable is used to shrink the video memory cache size on CP exit to Netcast.

(Example)
      export MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FORCED=20000000
      export MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_FORCED=15000000
      export MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_ON_INIT_PAGE_FORCED=1000000

- Restores the motion remote enabled when CP exits.

- Fixed unicode URL issue in BBC iPlayer.
      If there are %uxxxx style encoding for unicode characters in URL then decode to ' ' (space).
    - Modified the network errors page to change layout and back feature is added.
    - Added an disable-mouse option in the browser_application.txt.
      If you want disable the mouse feature for a CP then add '0' in front of the cp specific user agent string field.
      By default the mouse is enabled for CPs.
    - Media plugin
        > Change default value of m_lowerLimit ( 6 -> 4 )
        > various minor changes
        > Check return value from HOA_MEDIA_PauseClip/HOA_MEDIA_ResumeClip on playMedia()/pauseMedia()
    - Flash plugin
        > Compiled with gp3 trunk revision : built with rev 11752
        > Modified an argument of DispatchKeyDown() which means 'keys should not be cumulated in the queue of Stagecraft'.
        > Adds Q-menu function in case of 1280x720 full screen.
        > Fixed a crash while exiting Flash plug-in pages.
          Previously sometimes there were crashes while exiting Flash plug-in pages.

02 Sep. 2010 (r481)
    - Separated the video memory from the system memory in the memory cache.
      Now CSS, JS, image files are stored in the system memory cache.
      Decoded image files are stored in the video memory cache.
      The following environment variables are used in the run script to control the cache size.

MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE : The maximum system memory size to use for the cache
      MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE : The maximum video memory size to use for the cache
      MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_ON_INIT_PAGE : The video memory size to shrink when exit CP pages

(Example)
      export MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE=20000000
      export MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE=15000000
      export MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FOR_DECODED_IMAGE_ON_INIT_PAGE=1000000

- The browser gets a browser application file path from TV in GP3.
    - For the NetCastReturn(), NetCastBack(), NetCastExit() will act like NetCast, Exit key input
    - When TV returns back from browser to Home dash board, browser sets the display mode as NONE(not UI, TVwith UI)
        - So, after returning back to dashboard, small size tv video is there
    - The browser gets a browser application file path from TV in GP3.
    - the arguments of EXECUTE is changed 'last_launcher=' --> '--args last_launcher='
    - Avoided duplicated history back in the LG embedded player.
    - Fixed browser crash when pressing 'netcast' key while entering 'viasat' site.
    - Media plugin
        > Added mime type 'audio/mp3'
        > Call HOA_TV_SetDisplayMode only if pluginType is VIDEO.
        > Changed the default value of m_lowerLimit ( 4 -> 6 )
    - Flash plugin
        > Executes FI_CallFunction twice by spec.
          Previously executed FI_CallFunction once.
31 Aug. 2010(r449)

- Fixed a latch-up issue when a user goes to the Orange page
        - Media plugin
          > Temporarily excluded INCLUDE_WIDEVINE on gp3_bcm35230
          > Changed definition name ( FORCE_SEEK -> STOP_BEFORE_SEEKING )
          > Excluded mp3 case for STOP_BEFORE_SEEKING
          > Add the property("subtitle", "subtitleLanguage")
          > Modify the "subtitleOn" property
        - For GP3, 'back' key function is implemented, browser can parse 'last_launcher=' from pData of EXECUTE
          > According to the last_launcher browser will call HOA_APP_ReleaseFocus(proper_exitcode_for_last_launcher)
          > this routine works well with traditional parameter which does not have 'last_launcher='
        - bug fix : void duplicatd history back

30 Aug. 2010(r426)
        - Merge all functions of gp2 bbcp to GP3 : update proxy_config.txt to GP3
        - From now, this browser version can be 4.0.3(in previous version, browser version of User agent string was 4.0.2 0 it is correct)
        - updated player page (BBC) : fixed pause problem while loading
        - When CP goes 'init.html' using history.back(), 'init.html' must go NetCast menu
        - ** Callback function was rolled back(MUTEX could make key lock)
        - browser_application option was added!!, the option is about auto generation of (0,0) when mouse off situation
                - if this option is not set(0) then just mouseoff event is passed to contents
                - else (1) after mouseoff event, browser generates (0,0) mouse move event
                - for some case, this mouse move event can make 'mouseout' effect
                - this option is located before cp specific user agent string
                - if cp wanna sett 0 and cp does not have cp specific user agent string, then nothing to do with this
        - addon library version : gp3 rev 9790 (libtv.so and media plugin are compiled)
        - flash plugin
                > on GP3, flash engine(stagecraft) was not merged yet. so flash plugin is just dummy now
                > support directFB surface
                > fixed assertion problem when exit
                > Added the scriptability feature from ActionScript to JavaScript.
        - media plugin
                > current media plugin does not support Widevine because of addon header file
                > when tv lose and reconnect to media server, plugin should escape from buffering state.
                > check return value on HOA_MEDIA_PauseClip, HOA_MEDIA_ResumeClip

23 Aug.2010(r361)
        - Browser version : 4.0.3
        - GP3 only : Browser Crash Problem is solved : double values are copied through memcpy(not assignment operator, =) in TimerBase::setNextFireTime
        - Flash plugin is added : only for ATS (it is not related to browser)
        - added commit(60sec) - loading(300sec) timeout : Can not Access this service message
        - For POWER OFF function, a handling routine was missed - browser can be terminated well when TV powef off
        - in User Agent String Operation System information part, there was 'c' char as a locale info  --> change it to 'en'
        - added proxy_config.txt setting
        - added trusted CA for SFAnytime
        - added Sound Plugin    
        - media plugin version : 1.0.0.9
                > changed secureSerialNumber implementation using base64 encoding
                > fire changePlayState (playing -> playing)
                > fix bug(plugin wait NewStream when 'data' attribute is appeared earlier than 'oneshot_url')
                > add the property('tvlanguage') of device info (for googleMap site)

10 Aug. 2010(r276)
        - Browser version : 4.0.2
        - This is the first release of LB4 for GP3
        - Almost parts of this version are same with gp2_bbcp browser binary
        - Notes
          - Browser can process EXECUTE and url only from master(till now browser just could accept only browser application id with EXECUTE)
                > For APP Store application, all other browser application options are set with default values
          - TV interface module use callback scheme
          - Updated media plug-in (plugin version 1.0.0.8)
                > [BDP] set g_lastPlayedInstance in CPlugin:initMediaChannel()
                > [win32] browser die when media url is set on 'src' attribute in 'object' or 'embed' tag
                > [BBC iPlayer] pass media URL as base64 encoded format on PLUGIN FULL MODE
                > [Subtitle] added subtitle, subtitleLanguage, subtitleOn, preferredSubtitleLanguage attributes

06 Jul. 2010 (r1322)

- Browser version : 3.0.23 and it is compiled with add-on in GP3 rev 3760

- Modified browser initial routine : when TV is powered off before browser is initialized, then in some models TV could not turn off immediately
          (TV was not tuned off for 20 sec)
          Fix this problem : if power off message is occurred before browser is initialized, just kill browser.

- GP3 addon library were used to build libtv.so, media plugin and flash plugin

- For GP3(not GP2 trunk) flash plugin, sound plugin are applied - but currently no CP is using this plugins

30 Jun. 2010 (r1286)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.23 (compiled with add-on in GP2 r42458)

- Added NetCastGetMouseOnOff().
          This returns 'on' when the motion remote is being used.
          This returns 'off' when the motion remote is not being used.

- Modified the timeout of the network error page to 2 seconds.
          Previously there was no timeout in the error page by mistake.

- Modified the media player page embedded in the browser to handle exceptional cases.

- Modified the user agent string.

Added a TV capability field (e.g. mouse, 3d screen, tuner).
          Modified LG_NetCastVersion.
          Before)      LG NetCast-2010
          After) TV  : LG NetCast.TV-xxxx
                 BDP : LG NetCast.Media-xxxx

[ The userAgent string in LG Browser ]
          Mozilla/5.0 ( operating system information ) AppleWebKit/WebKit version; LG Browser/LG Browser version(capabilities; LGE; modelName; softwareVersion; hardwareVersion;); LG_NetCastVersion

[ Example userAgent string of LG Browser ]
          Mozilla/5.0 (DirectFB; U; Linux mips; en) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko, Safari/528.5+); LG Browser/3.0.13(+mouse+3D+SCREEN+TUNER; LGE; 42LE7500-ZA; 03.05.04; 0x00000001;); LG NetCast.TV-2010

See 'The Technical Specification for LG Netcast TV 2010' for more information.

- Added a supportPortalKey property on the device plugin.

- Modified key dispatch mechanism to use the DirectFB input driver.
          Previously keys are delivered via the DirectFB input driver since r1173 release.
          The r1173 has some issues regarding Javascript prompt and alert.
          Now this is rolled back to use the DirectFB driver again.

- Applied addon library which is released by 06/29 (SWC addon rev. 505)

17 Jun. 2010 (r1204)

- Fixed a small mistake in run3556(env variable PATH setting)
        - With previous version, when browser is launched, 'mkdir' NOT FOUND, 'grep' NOT FOUND were happened
        - But no side effect on browser functions

16 Jun. 2010 (r1196)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.22 (compiled with add-on r30853)

- Added a function which sends a mouse-on event when the cursor of the motion remote control appears.
          This event will be notified to CPs telling the cursor has appeared.

window.addEventListener('mouseon', , ).
          window.onmouseon = functionmouseon;

- Modified the browser network error page to use a WebTV icon instead of a Netcas icon in Korean models.

14 Jun. 2010 (r1189)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.21 (compiled with add-on r30853)

- Modified NetCastMouseOff().
          When this API is called the cursor is supposed to disappear in the specified seconds.
          Before the seconds if a user presses the mouse then the cursor should not disappear.
          Previously the cursor disappeared regardless user's mouse reaction.
          Now the cursor remains still when the user clicks mouse buttons before the time out.

10 Jun. 2010 (r1173)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.20 (compiled with add-on r30853)

- Added support for the client certificate.

- Modified the embedded media player html template.

- Added a feature in run3556 to load extra configurations from a separate file.

- Modified key dispatch mechanism not to use the DirectFB input driver.
          Previously keys are delivered via the DirectFB input driver.
          Now keys are delivered directly to the browser engine without using the DirectFB driver.

3 Jun. 2010 (r1137)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.19 (compiled with add-on r30853)

- Fixed the media plug-in (plugin version 1.0.0.5)
           Ignored calling changePlayState when fromState and toState are same
           Convert relative to absolute when 'data' attribute in object tag is changed to relative URL
           Added properties( support3D, supportMouse ) on device plugin

- Fixed mouse event dispatch logic not to send the events to CPs when a TV pop-up dialog is on.
          Previously the mouse events were sent to CPs regardless of the TV pop-up dialog.
          (e.g. Qmenu, Aspect ratio)

1 Jun. 2010 (r1125)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.18 (compiled with add-on r30853)

- Added a function which sends a mouse-off event when the cursor of the motion remote control disappears.
          This event will be notified to CPs telling the cursor has disappeared.
          CPs will manage highlighted images with the normal remote control from that on.

- Added CLEAR_MEMORY_CACHE_ON_INIT_PAGE and MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FORCED support.
          These two environment variables can be set out of the browser (e.g. by TV)
          [ MEMORY_CACHE_SIZE_FORCED ]
          Specifies the maximum size of the memory cache.

[ CLEAR_MEMORY_CACHE_ON_INIT_PAGE ]
          Specifies whether to clear the memory cache on entering the init page.
          (e.g. CP page -> NetCast screen)

20 May. 2010 (r1079)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.17

- Added an extended API 'NetCastLaunchRATIO'.
          This API opens a TV pop-up dialog with which users can change the aspect ratio of the video.

- Added an extended API 'NetCastLaunchQMENU'.
          This API opens a TV pop-up dialog just like Q-menu key is pressed in the remote.

18 May. 2010 (r1051)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.16

- Applied the latest Add-on libraries.
          addon_key.h added.
          HOA_APP_DebugVPrint va_list
          MEDIA_TRANSPORT_T MEDIA_TRANS_MSDL_ONESHOT=0x07

- Fixed the media plug-in (plugin version 1.0.0.4)
          If oneshot_url flag is set then uses MEDIA_TRANS_MSDL_ONESHOT param on HOA_MEDIA_PlayClipFile.
          Added a local player html page.

- Fixed a NSU TV dialog issue on which the browser didn't show the NSU dialog.

12 May. 2010 (r1025)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.15

- Applied the latest Add-on libraries (gp2 r39318 or later)

7 May. 2010 (r1011)

- Browser version changed to 3.0.14

- Fixed the media plug-in (plugin version 1.0.0.3)
          Added secureSerialNumber property

- Added a browser profiler which shows elapsed time for network, Javascript and rendering.
          You can use this as following
          1) Enter the browser debug mode
          2) [5] Profile Performance
          3) [1] Profile Performance On
          Please contact browser members for more information.

23 Apr. 2010 (r983)

- Fixed a mouse event feature to deliver mouse events more properly.
          Previously some mouse events were not passed if the events are generated too frequently. (press, release..)
          Now the events are delivered properly including press, release, move and drag.

- Fixed a network error page in the browser to work with mouse events.

- Added a mime type "application/ce-html+xml".
          Previously if files with extension of cehtml and ce-html are open then the browser showed a loading fail page.
          Now files with extension of cehtml and ce-html are open as html pages.

- Fixed exceptional handlings for NetCast APIs (netCastReturn, netCastSetDefaultAspectRatio, netCastSetPageLoadingIcon)
          Previously the APIs didn't stop executing on running with invalid parameters.
          Now the APIs fail silently with invalid parameters.

- Fixed the media plug-in (plugin version 1.0.0.2)
          Added oneshot_url attribute on objectTag

16 Apr. 2010 (r907)

- Fixed the version of the browser to 3.0.13.

- Added an extended API 'NetCastLaunchNSU'.

- Fixed the media plug-in (plugin version 1.0.0.1)
          Added a plugin version property
          Pass a URL to MSDL when the URL is denoted in src1 attribute of object tags.

9 Apr. 2010 (r883)

- Fixed the media plug-in
         Changed an internal state of media plug-in before firing an event
         Previously Bigpond crashed in playing a VOD.

8 Apr. 2010 (r876)

- Fixed the browser to use IPV4 only

Fire onPlayStateChange as the last one on changePlayState() function.
         This is because content usually destroy plugin after this event.
         Previously Bigpond crashed after finishing playing a VOD.

7 Apr. 2010 (r871)

- Fixed user agent adding NetCast version
          Before : LG Browser/3.0.12(; LGE; platform; S/W version; H/W version)
          After : LG Browser/3.0.12(; LGE; platfirm; S/W version; H/W version; LG NetCast-2010)

Continue loop when state:play, duration:0, currentPosition:0, remainSec:0 in bufferingThread
          Applyed FORCE_SEEK on mms:// and mp3
          Respond m_currentPositionLast while seeking in case of FORCE_SEEK
          Removed redundant HTTP request for getting media data
          Respond prop_bufRemain as (prop_bufEdn - prop_currentPosition)
          Removed 'bufferInfoStr' property
          Added special treatment of bufRemainSec
            : if the first byte of bufRemainSec is 0xFF, bufferingThread quit
            : if the second byte of bufRemainSec is 0xFF, bufRemainSec is multiplied by 2 from TV.
                When content try to get this value, it should be devided by 2.
          Added bufferingLowerLimit, bufferingUpperLimit attribute for object tag
          If playState:PLAY, duration:0, currentPosition:0, return previous values in getPlayInfo()

31 Mar. 2010 (r847)

- Fixed an issue which couldn't open a web page after changing network settings.
          Previously after a user changes any network setting(dns, gateway, ip address)
          the browser couldn't open a web page. (e.g. Orange)

- Fixed an issue where there were image flickerings when moving a focus.
          Previously in some pages when moving a focus images are drawn partially first
          and drawn fully again which made users feel the images flicker.

The scenario 1
          - Open TerraTV. (http://terratvlg.terra.com.br/)
          - Press down to move a focus to a bottom left poster image.
          - Press right to move a focus.
          - The center of a poster image are drawn first and right and left areas are drawn later which makes users feel the images flicker.

The scenario 2
          - Open Maxdome Mini IFA Showcase page. (http://zap-test02.web.de/client/mxdmini-ifa4/coverflow.html#)
          - Press right to move a focus.
          - The center of a poster image are drawn first and upper and bottom areas are drawn later which makes users feel the images flicker.

The scenario 3
          - Open EMOL. (http://www.emol.com/LG/)
          - Press yellow to enter ¡®Fotos¡¯
          - Move a focus to right
          - Move a focus to down.
          - Some images are drawn first and some are drawn later.

Added CHECK_HOA_LOCK feature, disabled by default
          Corrected computation between msec and sec in bufferinThread
          Avoid thread cancel while calling HOA function in printMonitoringInfo on bufferingThread
          Redirect Media Player page when plugin is invoked as a NP_FULL mode
          Minor text change

25 Mar. 2010 (r835)

- Fixed an issue where no key was working after pressing an EXIT key while opening CPs.
          The browser had a focus even after the browser exited.

22 Mar. 2010 (r833)

removed pthread_join

22 Mar. 2010 (r831)

removed unused code ( SUSPEND_BUFFERING )
          avoid thread cancellation while calling HOA function in bufferingThread
          start bufferingThread on unresolved media plugin
          added buffering attribute in object tag

19 Mar. 2010 (r828)

avoid calling HOA_MEDIA_GetPlayInfo after receiving PLAYEND message

19 Mar. 2010 (r826)

Removed defects ( null check ... )
          Three bugs are fixed about buffering event ( in MMS protocol )
            : Before starting movie, sometimes loading image is not displayed
            : If you seek while playing, sometimes loading image is not shown, sometimes is shown but never disappeared
            : If you seek while playing in buffeing, loading image is never disappeared
          Clear m_durationLast, m_currentPositionLast on stopMedia, PLAYEND
          Call changePlayState(buffering) first in seekMedia()

19 Mar. 2010 (r820)

- Added language codes for Colombia and Panama Spanish

15 Mar. 2010 (r814)

- Added an extended API 'NetCastExit'.

- Fixed an 'key not responding issue' in BigPond.
          Previously no key was working and no video was displaying when exit BigPond by pressing
          the EXIT key while watching a video in BigPond.

- Fixed media plug-in
          NPP_Destroy do not call any HOA functions, just delete plugin instance
          If plugin is for device information, it does not call HOA functions

15 Mar. 2010 (r810)

- Fixed media plug-in
          Do detectMediaType again if the media URL is redirected.
          Device plugin do not call HOA_MEDIA_StopClip in NPP_Destroy
          Get bufferingProgress from TV before getting PLAYSTART message.
          Added object mime type ( video/mpeg )
          Play can be started in playMedia() though playState is 'error'
          Changed to make bufferingProgress property for each request
          Changed associated file extension ( mp4 -> mpg ) for 'video/mpeg' MIME type
          Changed not to stop buffering thread on MEDIA_CB_MSG_ERR_PLAYING message

8 Mar. 2010 (r794)

- Fixed an a crash when exit from BigPond (#12589)
          The crash scenario is
            Try to load bigpond : http://bptv.bigpond.com/lg
            Just before loading is done try to load another page. (press EXIT key and this loads an empty page)
            We see segmentation fault (20%)

5 Mar. 2010 (r786 + r787, r793)

- Fixed an issue which didn't show network error pages in case of network disconnected.

- Fixed an issue which didn't show the TV video properly after exiting BigPond.
          Previously when exited while opening BigPond there was sometimes no TV video displaying.

2 Mar. 2010 (r786)

- Fixed an issue which didn't show network error pages all the time
          Previously network error pages didn't work well

2 Mar. 2010 (r782)

- Fixed number of maximum connection from 10 to 30
          Fixed number of maximum connection for a host from 2 to 20

26 Feb. 2010 (r779)

- Fixed memory leakage.
          Previously there was memory leakage while watching VOD in sending information from
          a media plug-in to contents.

- Fixed an garbage dots issue.
          Previously there were some garbage dots in text areas in some pages(BigPond, Orange)

- Fixed media plug-in
          Added support for MSDL 1.1. Now under MSDL 1.1 all the VOD of CPs work well.
          Added object mime type (audio/mpeg)
          Redesigned probing media URL which has following procedure
          1) getting redirected last URL
          2) open stream and read some date from the URL
          3) try to parse as asx format
          If content set 'data' attribute, plugin should do 'probing media URL' again.
          ( it is for Orange's multi redirection )

23 Feb. 2010 (r765)

- Fixed an exceptional case of a network error message.
          Previously sometimes page loading cancellation could be regarded as a network error.
          This bug is fixed

19 Feb. 2010 (r762)

- Fixed background color from black to dark gray.

- Fixed Accuweathe accept language for South America.
          Support es-419, es for Spanish South America
          Support en-gb

- Fixed not to use 'INET_DISABLED' message.
          This message page can make users annoyed when they wait for the original page loaded.

- Fixed media plug-in
          Set buffering lower/upper limit from environment variable
          Change media codec ( AAC -> ASF ) for wma audio
          Used pthread_cancel to terminate bufferingThread
          Used pthread_detach on bufferingThread
          Restore display mode to ADDON_DISP_FULLUI when plugin is destroyed
          Added trick_speed to manage speed for trickplay
          If user do fastforward or fastreverse while buffering, it should be changed to 'play' state.
          Added mime type ( audio/x-ms-wma )
          Process content-type( video/x-ms-wmv, audio/x-ms-wma ) from web server

17 Feb. 2010 (r732)

- Fixed a cumulated key event issue.
          Previoulsy if a user kept pressing a key then key events were sent to contents so frequently
          that a focus navigated too slowly in some pages (e.g. UOL)
          This was because CPU had no time to paint a focus handling too many key events.

- Fixed a browser loading icon image to use a new one.

- Added an extended API 'NetCastSetPageLoadingIcon'.
          Contents can turn on/off a loading icon using this api.

- Added a message 'INET_DISABLED' which is used when not able to use the internet.

- Fixed an exceptional case when press an EXIT key while opening a page in the browser.
          Previously sometimes no page was open and no key was working in this case.

- Added an option for the browser background color in browser_application.txt.
          1 : white, 0 : black, default : black

- Fixed media plug-in
          Added AVI media type
          Detect audio type using Content-Type header from webserver
          Used NPN_PluginThreadAsyncCall for onReadyStateChange
          Make two code blocks same for Invoke(play) in plugin.cpp, controls.cpp
          Changed to set prop_speed quickly at Invoke(play)

10 Feb. 2010 (r700)

- Fixed an exceptional case when press an ORANGE key while opening an Orange page.
          Previously in this case the browser tried to open the Orange page again and again.
          Now the browser ignores duplicate ORANGE keys since the first call.

- Fixed media plug-in
          Added mutex locking for callEventHandler
          Cached PluginObject, WindowObject for performance
          Switched to use NPN_Invoke instead of NPN_Evaluate
          Changed prop_readyState to 3 after video is resumed
          Used NPN_PluginThreadAsyncCall instead of sending signal SIGUSR2
          Mutex lock on onPlayStateChange

9 Feb. 2010 (r689)

- Fixed the way how to decode images
          Previously images which are not on the screen are decoded on page load.
          Now images which are not on the screen are decoded just when the images are on screen(e.g. by scroll).
          This way reduces page load time and uses the memory efficiently.

- Fixed an exceptional case when press an EXIT key while initializing plugins in the browser.
          Previously sometimes no video was displayed and no key was working in this case.

- Fixed 'netError' page to exit automatically in 2 seconds.

- Fixed media plug-in
          after seeking, bufferingThread fire event (on)ReadyStateChange(5)
          processError with file_not_found
          used NPN_GetURLNotify instead of NPN_GetURL to get the result
          when HOA_GetPlayInfo fail, return previous retrived data ( currentPosition, duration )
          While contents is displaying animated gif over the plugin region, browser calls NPP_SetWindow repeatedly.
          It may depends on frame per second of animated gif. In this case, browser have a lot of working to process this calls
          and sometimes could not do another task. I changed to quit quickly in NPP_SetWindow, when the region of plugin is not changed.
          In getPlayInfo(), if HOA_MEDIA_GetPlayInfo failed, return previous duration or currentPosition.

5 Feb. 2010 (r673)

- Fixed memory leakage in a browser memory cache
          Previously the max memory cache size was ignored
          So sometimes it resulted in out of video memory errors
          Now the max memory cache size works OK

- Fixed the size of a memory cache from 8 MB to 18 MB
          This increases the performance in the page transition

- Added ISO 639-1 support
          LG LANG CODE : SSC - serbian - sr
          LG LANG CODE : SCR - croatian - rh

- Added multi language support in an error message box

- Added Accept-Encoding field in HTTP requests
          Previously some pages don't open well when they require this field (e.g. https://www.paypal.com)

- Fixed media plug-in
          avoid calling NPN_Evaluate while plugin is destroying or destroyed
          clear g_lastReceivedMessage on stopMedia()
          compute bufEndSec from elapsedMS + bufRemainSec * 1000
          added another implementation of firing event using NPN_Invoke instead of NPN_Evaluate (but disabled)

2 Feb. 2010 (r642)

- Added a browser loading message image
          This is activated only when 5th option (loading message) is set to 1 in browser_application.txt

- Added DirectFB input driver
          We need to remove DirectFB input driver in the TV stack to use this driver

- Added a log manager
          To use the log manager press '1 4 7 8 9' in any web page

- Fixed a loading application status issue
          Previously if EXECUTE is called before the browser is launched then the Flash loading icon is
          displayed without any browser action.
          Now if EXECUTE is called before the browser is launched then the browser opens the selected application.

- Fixed a front key code
          SELECT --> ENTER 10F7

29 Jan. 2010 (r603 + media2)
        - Fixed media plug-in
          change definition ( TESTING -> MMS_SEEK ) and enable
          buffering thread do nothing when duration is zero

27 Jan. 2010 (r603 + media)
        - Added new addon api NetCastSetDefaultAspectRatio
          it has new aspect ratio parameters : zoom, fullscreen

- Added SSL
          Previously some pages using HTTPS don¡¯t work

- Added a NetCast extended API: NetCastSetDefaultAspectRatio()

- Fixed small font issue
          Previously some fonts display smaller than normal in pages (e.g. iPlayer)

- Fix for text input field issue (login to "Maxdome mini" text field)

- Fix the way how to send keys to key listeners of contents
          Previously some keys are sent as keypress instead of keydown. (Arrow, page up/down, color and etc)
          Now those keys are sent as keydown instead of keypress.
          Contents should use keydown to get keys properly.
          This is to enhance compatibility with Safari and Chrome.

- Fixed media plug-in
          added mediaPlayInfo() that return object to pass multiple values
          added some debug log
          fix crach problem ( m_pMediaPlayInfoObject not initialized )
          initialization of MediaPlayInfoObject class
          changed property names ( bitrateInstant, bitrateAverage, bitrateTarget )
          added TESTING code for seeking on MMS ( disabled in Plugin.h )

20 Jan. 2010 (r561)
        - Removed a disk cache
          The disk cache makes some sites be loaded slowly.
          The disk cache can also store broken files.

- Fixed media plug-in
          when user want to resume media, skip calling trickPlay(1.0)
          if difference between currentPosition and duration is below 1000 msec, set end_position into currentPosition
          do not call NPP_GetURL when data attribute is not set.
          make initMediaChannel, call initMediaChannel once
          move HOA_MEDIA_RegisterPlayCallback to playMedia()
          remove calling  ReadyStateChange when video reach end of stream

19 Jan. 2010 (r547)
        - Added a disk cache
          Ths size of the disk cache is set to 50 MB

- Fixed media plug-in
          include "MIME type" in Cplugin
          add "is_up" property
          fixed a problem about the value of network type
          change mime ( systeminfoobject/globalconfigobject -> systeminfoobject )
          complete a "setDrmAccount" function.
          transfer DRM related errors
          remove SUSPEND_BUFFERING feature
          Add method 'SetDrmAccount' for bigpond. (this function need to modify)
          add and modify MIME_TYPES ( modify : lanconfigobject, add : wlanconfigobject )
          finish bufferingThread when error message is received
          set prop_speed in fastforward, fastreverse

18 Jan. 2010 (r535)
        - Fixed image double decoding problem
          Previously images are decoded twice in some pages. (e.g. BigPond, Sina)
          This consumed more video memory which resulted in out-of video memory error and broken images on the screen
        - Added an error message box in case of network disconnection

13 Jan. 2010 (r515)
        - Added mouse function
          If the addon manager sends mouse events then browser reacts (e.g. mouse over, mouse click)
          For this function the latest DFB input driver need to be applied.

- Fixed media plug-in
          use browser memory management ( NPN_MemAlloc, NPN_MemFree instead of malloc, free )
          remove code 'sleep 10 seconds when content call seek function'
          process double type in set property fuction ( object.CurrentPosition, object.Controls.CurrentPosition )
          temporary trial to set plugin region to (x,y,1280,720) -> (0,0,1280,720)
          change play speed between 1 and not 1 value.
          support more values ( 1, 3, 4 ) for readyState, ReadyStateChange, onReadyStateChange
          bug fix: maxdome play <-> pause toggle ( CPlugin::toWmPlayState )
          add API ( next, previous, play ... ) on plugin_object.controls.
          make changeClip() which does not change play state.
          skip buffering while trickplay

7 Jan. 2010 (r498)
        - Fixed the way how to send keys to key listeners of contents
          Previously some keys are sent as keypress instead of keydown. (Arrow, page up/down, color and etc)
          Now those keys are sent as keydown instead of keypress.
          Contents should use keydown to get keys properly.
          This is to enhance compatibility with Safari and Chrome.

- Added a function to support TV Front keys (ch up/down, vol up/down key, select)

- Fixed FAV key not to work as TAB key by default.
          If you want to use FAV as TAB key then set spatial navigation column to 1 in browser_application.txt.
          By default FAV doesn't work as TAB key.

6 Jan. 2010
        - Fix for crashes in Brazil CP sites (UOL, Globo)
        - Fix for a crash in BigPond
        - Fix for a bug which couldn't launch plugins in NFS mode
        - This image doesn't include Flash engine

5 Jan. 2010
        - Fix for crashes in Brazil CP sites
        - Media plugin : DTVSVN rev.483
          > Fix for a crash when terminating WMV plugin

5 Jan. 2010
        - run3556 is updated
          > plugin path is inserted
          > without this, plugin could not be loaded properly in NFS mode
        - kill_browser is added
          > to kill webkit browser, this script is used after TV reset, clear cache and cookie file
        - Media plugin updated : released 10_01_05 released by krahn
        - For EURO DV5 test

31 Dec. 2009
        - DTVSVN rev.468
        - First Official Release of Webkit browser
        - Browser application URLs from /mnt/addon/browser/browser_application.txt
        - Browesr background color is Black now
        - Timezone of TV is applied to browser Date()
        - libtv.so is compiled with Addon libraries of GPII rev 22976
         > mouse event call back function is added : but not verified
        - Media plugin : DTVSVN rev.464
         > In case playlist, to call playMedia in main tread
         > add -Wall compile option
         > Because browser call NPP_NewStream with the redirected URL, copy this url to sURL.
         > ignore MessageCallback while destroying plugin
         > bufferingThread sleep 5 or 10 seconds after receiving PALYSTART and calling HOA_Seek
         > remove potenial memory leak ( not yet completed )

24 Dec. 2009
        - Fixed a bug which caused the browser malfunction so that users couldn't open Maxdome or AccuWeather from Netcast sometimes.

23 Dec. 2009
        - Animated GIF is supported.
        - User agent string changed from Mozilla to WebKit style
        - CP URLs are changed.
                BROWSER_APP_8=http://bbtv.pq.dev.globo.com/LG/
                BROWSER_APP_9=http://wap.uol.com.br/natv-stc/
                BROWSER_APP_10=http://terratvlg.terra.com.br/
                BROWSER_APP_12=http://bbtv.bazuca.com/
                BROWSER_APP_13=http://www.emol.com/LG/

22 Dec. 2009
        - Window resize is supported in media plugin
        - Broken OSD when scroll is fixed
        - Add key codes (red, green, yellow, blue, info, stop, play, fastforward, rewind, portal)
        - Add UserAgent workaround to make it work as Mozilla
        - Window.NetCastReturn() is implemented
        - Accept-language is implemented
        - Cookie is saved in a Flash memory
-nony
post #1281 of 1750 Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteromar View Post

I dont think it has RCA audio out. It can do optical out to a amp/receiver. Or hdmi to amp/receiver and use "ARC" mode to allow the tv remote to control volume on the amp, I tried this and it worked but every time I turned the tv/amp off, i would have to flick setting off and on on the amp for the "ARC" mode to connect again, I gave up on that and just dual wield remotes. Or if you have powered speakers like computer speakers from the headphone jack and the tv volume affects the speaker volume.

Wow, can't believe I did not check this. Well, the problem is I did not want to invest in a receiver due to price and size. I therefore went the route of a little t amp, the lepai tripath ta2020. It has rca and 3.5 mm inputs. Now, I only use the tv with a dvr atm and the dvr does have rca audio out connections. So which route would be the best as far as hooking up the amp? 3.5 mm on tv to 3.5 mm on amp? 3.5 mm on tv to RCA on amp (I assume this is similar to the first)? Or RCA on dvr to RCA on amp? I was hoping to control the speakers through the tv, and I assume the 3.5 mm jack on the tv will allow that. My only question is sound quality for a 2.1 setup with bookshelves and a subwoofer? Will the RCA or headphone jack provide similar sound quality for this setup?

Thanks for the help!
post #1282 of 1750 Old 11-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Wow, can't believe I did not check this. Well, the problem is I did not want to invest in a receiver due to price and size. I therefore went the route of a little t amp, the lepai tripath ta2020. It has rca and 3.5 mm inputs. Now, I only use the tv with a dvr atm and the dvr does have rca audio out connections. So which route would be the best as far as hooking up the amp? 3.5 mm on tv to 3.5 mm on amp? 3.5 mm on tv to RCA on amp (I assume this is similar to the first)? Or RCA on dvr to RCA on amp? I was hoping to control the speakers through the tv, and I assume the 3.5 mm jack on the tv will allow that. My only question is sound quality for a 2.1 setup with bookshelves and a subwoofer? Will the RCA or headphone jack provide similar sound quality for this setup?

Thanks for the help!

Look up toslink optical to rca converter on Google, they are under $20.
post #1283 of 1750 Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM

I thought about using one of these as well. It is another substantial expense though and still requires cables as well. Will it provide better quality sound than the other options mentioned?
post #1284 of 1750 Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Advanced Member

This procedure requires a service remote (or equivalent) and basic knowledge of service commands-

1. From Instart->System1, Set Baudrate to 115200.
2. From Instart->System2, Set RS-232C Control to On
3. Recycle Power
4. Press [F9] once --->
<-- Enabling display debug message
5. Press [F10] once-->
<--1:debugMain $ // (Your debugStatus will remain unchanged (-Release)
----
Notes:
1. The above procedure should work with the latest firmware releases.
2. Since you are running in Release mode (and not Debug/Event mode) your console messages will be limited.
----
Generalized Troubleshooting Procedure:
1. Set the debug mask to enable items of interest
2. Try out specific test cases to isolate the problem

RF Emitter Troubleshooting:
1. Enable the appropriate debug print mask items as below-
2. Try to capture the RF Emitter initialization process during startup
3. Try to capture the RF Emitter enable command(s) in specific test cases,
including 3D invocation from both the UI and Debug Menus.

At this point we are trying to determine why the Active 3D glasses don't sync when the set is obviously in 3D mode:

Is the set configured for RF Emitter operation? IR Emitter operation? No Emitter operation?

Is the RF module getting sync signals from the system?
Is the RF module configured to support both Motion Remote and RF Emitter?

What value needs to be set in nonvolaile memory to enable the RF Emitter?
Where is this value stored? How do we change it?
-----
Here's what your debug print mask should look like:
Code:
1:ORG MAIN $ 1

************** Debug Print Mask Menu ***************

0x01 :  Set [UART PRINT  :  ENABLE]
    0x02 :  Set [API_ERROR   :  ENABLE]
    0x03 :  Enable  all module print mask
    0x04 :  Disable all module print mask
    0x08 :  Set [dbgprint    :  ENABLE]
    0x09 :  Set [Module Print: DISABLE]

0x10 :  Set Mask [UI1    :  ENABLE]
    0x11 :  Set Mask [UI2    :  ENABLE]
    0x12 :  Set Mask [MW1    :  ENABLE]
    0x13 :  Set Mask [MW2    :  ENABLE]
    0x14 :  Set Mask [MW3    :  ENABLE]
    0x15 :  Set Mask [MW4    :  ENABLE]
    0x16 :  Set Mask [DRV1   :  ENABLE]
    0x17 :  Set Mask [DRV2   :  ENABLE]

0xFF :  Exit from this menu

Enter command: 0x10

[UI1] Module :  ENABLE ---------
( Enter, 1 : Enable / 2: Disable )
Select: 1

[UI1] Print Bit Mask : 0x   00040057--------
( Enter : Keep / 1 : Enable / 2: Disable )
0x01 : [UI-DBG      ] (1) |  0x02 : [UI GLOBAL   ] (1)
0x03 : [UI MENU     ] (1) |  0x04 : [UI HOME MENU] (2)
0x05 : [UI PCCTRL   ] (1) |  0x06 : [UI ACAPKEY  ] (2)
0x07 : [UI KEY      ] (1) |  0x08 : [UI GUIDE    ] (2)
0x09 : [UI FULLINFO ] (2) |  0x0a : [UI BRINFO   ] (2)
0x0b : [UI PGBAR    ] (2) |  0x0c : [UI USB      ] (2)
0x0d : [UI PHOTOLIST] (2) |  0x0e : [UI MUSICLIST] (2)
0x0f : [UI LISTMGR  ] (2) |  0x10 : [UI RESLIST  ] (2)
0x11 : [UI RESREC   ] (2) |  0x12 : [UI RECLIST  ] (2)
0x13 : [UI SUMODE   ] (1) |  0x14 : [UI DVRMODE  ] (2)
0x15 : [UI PATH     ] (2) |  0x16 : [UI INSTALL  ] (2)
0x17 : [UI CI       ] (2) |  0x18 : [UI ED       ] (2)
0x19 : [UI SUBT/CC  ] (2) |  0x1a : [UI AUTOAV   ] (2)
0x1b : [UI KEYWORD  ] (2) |  0x1c : [UI OAD      ] (2)
0x1d : [UI ACAP     ] (2) |  0x1e : [UI HOTEL    ] (2)
0x1f : [UI POLLING  ] (2) |  0x20 : [UI HCEC     ] (2)

Select Print Number(exit:0xff): 0xff

Enter command: 0x11

[UI2] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[UI2] Print Bit Mask : 0x  00105000--------
0x01 : [UI MATRUX   ] (2) |  0x02 : [UI VIDEO    ] (2)
0x03 : [UI_BT_PRINT ] (2) |  0x04 : [UI SYS      ] (2)
0x05 : [UI TOOLKIT  ] (2) |  0x06 : [UI EPGSEG   ] (2)
0x07 : [UI DASY     ] (2) |  0x08 : [UI PGBARTIME] (2)
0x09 : [UI AUTOTUNING] (2) |  0x0a : [UI MANUALTUNING] (2)
0x0b : [UI MOVIELIST] (2) |  0x0c : [UI ACMS     ] (2)
0x0d : [UI NETWORK  ] (1) |  0x0e : [UI NETFLIX  ] (2)
0x0f : [UI NSU      ] (1) |  0x10 : [UI YOUTUBE  ] (2)
0x11 : [UI RATING   ] (2) |  0x12 : [UI MHP      ] (2)
0x13 : [UI ANI      ] (2) |  0x14 : [UI MULTICHANNEL] (2)
0x15 : [UI MHPKEY   ] (1) |  0x16 : [UI IMAGE    ] (2)
0x17 : [UI VCS      ] (2) |  0x1e : [UI MOUSE    ] (2)
0x1f : [UI EFFECT   ] (2) |  0x20 : [UI EFFECT TIME] (2)

Enter command: 0x12

[MW1] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[MW1] Print Bit Mask : 0x       00000000--------
0x01 : [CM-0        ] (2) |  0x02 : [CM-1        ] (2)
0x03 : [CM-2        ] (2) |  0x04 : [CM-3        ] (2)
0x05 : [PSIP        ] (2) |  0x06 : [PSIP_0      ] (2)
0x07 : [PSIP_1      ] (2) |  0x08 : [PSIP_2      ] (2)
0x09 : [PSIP_3      ] (2) |  0x0a : [PSIP_ERR    ] (2)
0x0b : [SUBT/DCC    ] (2) |  0x0c : [SUBT/DCC WARN] (2)
0x0d : [SUBT/DCC ERR] (2) |  0x0e : [EME INFO    ] (2)
0x0f : [EME JPEG    ] (2) |  0x10 : [EME SUBT    ] (2)
0x11 : [EME POLL    ] (2) |  0x12 : [MLM INFO    ] (2)
0x13 : [MLM WARN    ] (2) |  0x14 : [MLM ERR     ] (2)
0x15 : [TTX/ACC     ] (2) |  0x16 : [TTX/ACC ERR ] (2)
0x17 : [DASY_GEN    ] (2) |  0x18 : [DASY_UP     ] (2)
0x19 : [DASY_DN     ] (2) |  0x1a : [MFS-0       ] (2)
0x1b : [MFS-1       ] (2) |  0x1c : [MFS-2       ] (2)
0x1d : [CM-4        ] (2) |  0x1e : [CM-5        ] (2)
0x1f : [CM-6        ] (2) |  0x20 : [CM-7        ] (2)

Enter command: 0x13

[MW2] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[MW2] Print Bit Mask : 0x    00006060--------
0x01 : [MRE INFO    ] (2) |  0x02 : [MRE WARN    ] (2)
0x03 : [MRE ERR     ] (2) |  0x04 : [MRE FATAL   ] (2)
0x05 : [MRE PATH    ] (2) |  0x06 : [NSU         ] (1)
0x07 : [API_UTIL    ] (1) |  0x08 : [SWU API     ] (2)
0x09 : [SWU EPK     ] (2) |  0x0a : [SWU MTD     ] (2)
0x0b : [SWU UTIL    ] (2) |  0x0c : [AVBLOCK     ] (2)
0x0d : [AUD API     ] (2) |  0x0e : [VIDEO API   ] (1)
0x0f : [VFMT        ] (1) |  0x10 : [OTA0        ] (2)
0x11 : [OTA1        ] (2) |  0x12 : [CI_MAIN     ] (2)
0x13 : [CI_PHY      ] (2) |  0x14 : [CI_CIS      ] (2)
0x15 : [CI_LINK     ] (2) |  0x16 : [CI_TRANS    ] (2)
0x17 : [CI_SESSION  ] (2) |  0x18 : [CI_APP      ] (2)
0x19 : [CI_RESMGR   ] (2) |  0x1a : [CI_APPINFO  ] (2)
0x1b : [CI_CAS      ] (2) |  0x1c : [CI_DATETIME ] (2)
0x1d : [CI_HOSTCTL  ] (2) |  0x1e : [CI_MMI      ] (2)
0x1f : [CI_ERR      ] (2) |  0x20 : [CECP        ] (2)

Enter command: 0x14

[MW3] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[MW3] Print Bit Mask : 0x       00000000--------
0x01 : [MHEG-DBG    ] (2) |  0x02 : [MHEG DSM    ] (2)
0x03 : [MHEG API    ] (2) |  0x04 : [MHEG CMSI   ] (2)
0x05 : [MHEG ESM    ] (2) |  0x06 : [MHEG AV     ] (2)
0x07 : [MHEG DEV    ] (2) |  0x08 : [MHEG NET    ] (2)
0x09 : [MHEG OSD    ] (2) |  0x0a : [EDB INFO    ] (2)
0x0b : [MCB DBG     ] (2) |  0x0c : [USB_MSG     ] (2)
0x0d : [HTTPClient  ] (2) |  0x0e : [STREAM      ] (2)
0x0f : [ACMS DBG    ] (2) |  0x10 : [ACMS VPS    ] (2)
0x11 : [ACMS P830F1 ] (2) |  0x12 : [ACMS P830F2 ] (2)
0x13 : [ACMS VBI    ] (2) |  0x14 : [STREAM TRACE] (2)
0x15 : [BT INT      ] (2) |  0x16 : [BT OSA      ] (2)
0x17 : [BT API      ] (2) |  0x18 : [BT ENC      ] (2)
0x19 : [BT DEC      ] (2) |  0x1a : [BT ARBIT    ] (2)
0x1b : [CIFS        ] (2) |  0x1c : [YWE         ] (2)
0x1d : [ADCC_INFO   ] (2) |  0x1e : [ADCC_ERR    ] (2)
0x1f : [OAE         ] (2) |  0x20 : [OAE_ERR     ] (2)

Enter command: 0x15

[MW4] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[MW4] Print Bit Mask : 0x      00000080--------
0x01 : [DLNA_DMP_INFO] (2) |  0x02 : [DLNA_DMP_ERR] (2)
0x03 : [DLNA_DMR_INFO] (2) |  0x04 : [DLNA_DMR_ERR] (2)
0x05 : [DLNA_STACK  ] (2) |  0x06 : [WMDRM       ] (2)
0x07 : [MMS         ] (2) |  0x08 : [SDP         ] (1)
0x09 : [SDP_DNLD    ] (2) |  0x0a : [TTX_DRV     ] (2)
0x0b : [TTX_DSP     ] (2) |  0x0c : [TTX_DBG     ] (2)
0x0d : [SUBT_MAIN   ] (2) |  0x0e : [SUBT_DRV    ] (2)
0x0f : [SUBT_DSP    ] (2) |  0x10 : [SUBT_DBG    ] (2)
0x11 : [WIDEVINE    ] (2) |  0x12 : [WIN7_LLTD   ] (2)
0x13 : [HDCP        ] (2) |  0x14 : [MDNS        ] (2)

Enter command: 0x16

[DRV1] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[DRV1] Print Bit Mask : 0xef000000--------
0x01 : [FE TUNER    ] (2) |  0x02 : [FE TUNER    ] (2)
0x03 : [FE TUNER    ] (2) |  0x04 : [FE TUNER    ] (2)
0x05 : [SDEC PES    ] (2) |  0x06 : [SDEC SEC    ] (2)
0x07 : [VDEC        ] (2) |  0x08 : [VDEC USRD   ] (2)
0x09 : [VDEC ISR    ] (2) |  0x0a : [OSD         ] (2)
0x0b : [VIDEO0 DDI  ] (2) |  0x0c : [VIDEO1 PERI ] (2)
0x0d : [VIDEO2 WIN  ] (2) |  0x0e : [VIDEO3 PP   ] (2)
0x0f : [VIDEO4 DD   ] (2) |  0x10 : [VIDEO DDI   ] (2)
0x11 : [AVSWITCH    ] (2) |  0x12 : [HDMI        ] (2)
0x13 : [AUDIO DDI   ] (2) |  0x14 : [AUDIO AMP   ] (2)
0x15 : [ADEC DDI    ] (2) |  0x16 : [AUDIO TASK  ] (2)
0x17 : [ADEC DD     ] (2) |  0x18 : [ADC         ] (2)
0x19 : [FRC         ] (1) |  0x1a : [MICOM       ] (1)
0x1b : [AUTO TEST   ] (1) |  0x1c : [MICOM ucom  ] (1)
0x1d : [PQL         ] (2) |  0x1e : [GPIO        ] (1)
0x1f : [NVM         ] (1) |  0x20 : [DIMMING     ] (1)

Enter command: 0x17

[DRV2] Module :  ENABLE ---------

[DRV2] Print Bit Mask : 0x     00000400--------
0x01 : [PVR         ] (2) |  0x02 : [PVR UP      ] (2)
0x03 : [PVR DN      ] (2) |  0x04 : [PVR IDX     ] (2)
0x05 : [EMP_DDI     ] (2) |  0x06 : [EMP_MP3     ] (2)
0x07 : [EMP_JPG     ] (2) |  0x08 : [EMP_DIVX    ] (2)
0x09 : [MOUSE SP    ] (2) |  0x0a : [WCM         ] (2)
0x0b : [WIRELESS    ] (1) |  0x19 : [CHB L1      ] (2)
0x1a : [CHB_L2      ] (2) |  0x1b : [FLASHES L1  ] (2)
0x1c : [FLASHES L2  ] (2) |  

(This is how my print mask is configured)

Here's how to capture the startup activity:
1. Following a power_on or a reset, repeateadly hit the [f9] key until the screen begins to paint
2. Pause for ~1-2 seconds, then
3. Hit the [f10] key twice

Note: Since we are still in Release mode, we need to carry out these last three steps, if we want to enable console messages. The reason we hit [f10] is because we need to enable the extended debug items that we previously selected in the print mask. Hitting it only once would invoke the debug menu (which we don't want to do, as console messages would be supressed). Also, if the pause interval (in step2) is too short, the [f10] sequence may not register, and if its too long we may miss some of the desired output.

-nony
post #1285 of 1750 Old 11-08-2011, 09:44 AM

Any other thoughts on how I should hook up my lepai tripath ta2020a+ t amp to my lg 55lv9500 tv? Amp only has rca and headphone input while tv has optical and headphone output. I had plugged some cheap sony earbuds into the headphone jack on the tv, and it sounded good. However, there was a background noise when I paused the dvr so no audio should have been received. Is this a known problem? Will this happen with speakers I hook up to the amp if I use the headphone jack? Or should I look at a DAC to use optical to RCA conversion? Would this possibly have a similar problem with background noise? At the moment, I plan to use RCA from DVR to RCA on amp, though not having volume control on TV is something I would like to change. Does the optical out connection allow for volume control through the tv? Thanks.
post #1286 of 1750 Old 11-08-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:

Does the optical out connection allow for volume control through the tv? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the optical out is line level and not controlled by the TV's volume. I have an LG soundbar sb316 connected to my 55lv9500 and it has its own volume control (wish it had HDMI ARC!). Your best bet, but by no means the cheapest route, is to use an ARC compliant receiver or soundbar if you want the volume to be controlled by the TV's remote.
post #1287 of 1750 Old 11-08-2011, 11:04 PM

I am no expert, the two problems I would be wary off are,

The headphone jack going to another device that is also powered can make the speakers hum, I plugged wireless headphones in and because they are self powered it caused a terrible hum. I think from headphone to amp it may or may not have this problem.

The toslink to rca converts, I looked as these before for something else and people said to careful if a 5.1 sound signal is going to it because it wont be able to decode, but the tv can be set to send pcm which I think is ok.

You can prolly test out headphone jack to amp, pretty easy and the volume will be controlled by the tv.

The toslink to converter to amp might be better but no volume control on tv remote. (always unversal remotes and such)

@meguerra
Cheers for the tips, I will just tweak the vivd setting to same as the customs.

No one have any tips on getting dvr recorded stuff off the HDD and on to a pc?
post #1288 of 1750 Old 11-09-2011, 05:46 AM

Thanks for the advice guys. I am hoping that the headphone jack does work as it is definitely the simplest solution. The earbuds I tested were not powered and I only heard the hum when no noise was being played.

As for the optical setting, I had been looking at a dac that had mentioned the audio output being pcm or lpcm. That is good to know this tv can do it. How exactly do you do that? Simply through the audio menu?

Thanks again!
post #1289 of 1750 Old 11-09-2011, 04:22 PM

Hi, last week I turn on the 3d on my 55LV9500 from the service menu, I bought the 3d glasess, and it works, but, the 3D image is very bad, too much crosstalking, any one that has the same issue, I will appreciate any response.
Thanks.
post #1290 of 1750 Old 11-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grana View Post

Hi, last week I turn on the 3d on my 55LV9500 from the service menu, I bought the 3d glasess, and it works, but, the 3D image is very bad, too much crosstalking, any one that has the same issue, I will appreciate any response.
Thanks.

All 3D quality is not equal. The only time I see a lot of crosstalk is when I view the 3D zone LG app. I have never had an issue with a bluray.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg , 3d Hdtv , Displays , Lg 55lx9500 55 1080p 480hz 3d Led Lcd Hdtv , Sharp
Gear in this thread - 55lx9500 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page