Official Sharp Elite PRO-70X5 and 60X5 Owners Thread - Page 54 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1591 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
johnnybrulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Galaxy Tab- Kuro Killer
Sony OLED- Kuro Killer

I thought the tabs didn't have OLED. Don't only the phones do?

... Oh if I could only blow up the Samsung Galaxy's screen to 60-70 inches...

I don't know what I am doing! AHHHHHHH!!!!
johnnybrulez is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1592 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BigCoolJesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,892
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycore View Post

It is good to know the Kuro is going to be there to defend its crown as the reference TV. It will be nice to get more expert opinions as to which TV is now considered the reference set. If the Kuro retains the crown, it will be an amazing achievement after all these years. My guess though is that the VX300 and Elite will give it some serious competition and one of them will ultimately be crowned Kuro Killer.

Out of curiosity, is the VX300 going to be at the shootout?
BigCoolJesus is online now  
post #1593 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 08:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
AlanBuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Posts: 2,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybrulez View Post

I thought the tabs didn't have OLED. Don't only the phones do?

... Oh if I could only blow up the Samsung Galaxy's screen to 60-70 inches...

Patience my friend...I have a feeling it WILL happen eventutally.
AlanBuck is offline  
post #1594 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Member
 
rick2900's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: new york
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
no just lucky both of them are calibrating flat panels at value electronics for the shoot out

hdtv
rick2900 is offline  
post #1595 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Senior Member
 
AZREOSpecialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lewis View Post

The Elite Pure mode is not pumped up. You were looking at a set that was initialized in "store" mode. When you first set up the Elite, it asks you for "home" or "store" mode. Store mode is brighter overall, for use in the often overly lit showroom floor.

I have done A<>B with Elite Pure vs THX Movie, and they are similar with very subtle differences. It seems to me that the Elite Pure has a tad less contrast than THX Movie. You have to set it to "dynamic" to get any sort of pumped up colors.

I'm telling you, Magnolia is doing more harm than good with representing this Elite set. They operate like a hack shack, hire (mostly) uninformed and indifferent workers (and in many cases - no workers!). IMHO they should stick to low / mid budget brands as that is all they are (barely) capable of managing.

Have you upgraded to the latest firmware? Something isn't right if you aren't noticing much difference between Elite Pure and THX Movie. THX Movie shifts colors into a warmer temperature and contrast is much, much lower in THX mode than in Elite Pure. Also, Elite Pure does offer a more "in your face" color and contrast experience.

Some people had a difficult time getting their sets to properly change modes with the initial firmware on the 60" set. The updated firmware fixed that issue.
AZREOSpecialist is offline  
post #1596 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Senior Member
 
k_lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beverly Hills 90210
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZREOSpecialist View Post

Have you upgraded to the latest firmware? Something isn't right if you aren't noticing much difference between Elite Pure and THX Movie. THX Movie shifts colors into a warmer temperature and contrast is much, much lower in THX mode than in Elite Pure. Also, Elite Pure does offer a more "in your face" color and contrast experience.

Some people had a difficult time getting their sets to properly change modes with the initial firmware on the 60" set. The updated firmware fixed that issue.


Thanks for the info- Picked up the 70" and firmware shows up to date. I'll do a bit more A<>B watching but overall no, not noticing much of a difference between the two. I'm sort of settling on THX mode for BD and DirecTV for now, after a calibration and burn in things may be drastically different.


A/V Gear: Elite 70" display, Theta CBIIIHD processor, Theta Intrepid amplifier, Oppo 95 BD, BG Radia LA800 mains, BG Radia CC400 center, four BG Radia R18i surrounds, dual 18" Bag End Infrasubs, two Fuhrman P1800PF AVRs, Synergistic Silver Reference active cables & interconnects. 

k_lewis is offline  
post #1597 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Member
 
Geickel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lewis View Post

The Elite Pure mode is not pumped up. You were looking at a set that was initialized in "store" mode. When you first set up the Elite, it asks you for "home" or "store" mode. Store mode is brighter overall, for use in the often overly lit showroom floor.

I have done A<>B with Elite Pure vs THX Movie, and they are similar with very subtle differences. It seems to me that the Elite Pure has a tad less contrast than THX Movie. You have to set it to "dynamic" to get any sort of pumped up colors.

I'm telling you, Magnolia is doing more harm than good with representing this Elite set. They operate like a hack shack, hire (mostly) uninformed and indifferent workers (and in many cases - no workers!). IMHO they should stick to low / mid budget brands as that is all they are (barely) capable of managing.

Probably in most Magnolias, you are correct. In MY Magnolia, I make sure that every television is out of the "store demo" mode. Both of our Elites exhibit huge differences in contrast between the "Elite Pure" and "Movie THX" modes...and to my knowledge, neither of them have had the firmware updated. We've had them in for about a month, but I'm not sure what the current firmware version is on the sets.

One other thing to keep in mind is this: our Sharp rep is asking us to keep the set in "Elite Pure" mode, because "it was designed to replicate the "Pure" mode of the KUROs". I told him that, at least on our set, the "Pure Elite" mode looks nothing like the "Pure" mode on the KUROs, as, though I never was able to afford one, I used to sell them, and spent lots of time watching in the store because I was VERY passionate about the sets. As long as the marketing of the Elite is more important to Best Buy/Magnolia and Sharp than the true performance it was created to exhibit, you cannot hope to see the TV accurately represented inside a Magnolia, unless you find a sales rep that is truly passionate about it...which is becoming a rarity, as people who are passionate and knowledgeable would require more pay than what BB would be willing to shell out for such expertise. I will say this, though. If you are looking for some seasonal income, would like to see this television represented properly, and would like to get a significant discount on either of the Elites, try to get on at a Magnolia store for the holiday season. The pay won't be great, but you can more than make up for it with the discounts on the equipment we carry (as well as products carried by the Magnolia Audio Video line, which we also have access to).

For the record: To my eyes, "Movie THX" is the most accurate out of the box, and the PQ is significantly improved over "Elite Pure", so that's where I strive to keep it. It IS a sad realization that our Sharp rep knows diddle-sh*t about the Elite, much less the KURO legacy.

It's kinda funny...Most people use their television as a means to watch their favorite programming; I use my favorite programming as a means to watch my television.
Geickel is offline  
post #1598 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 10:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BFJ 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCoolJesus View Post


Out of curiosity, is the VX300 going to be at the shootout?

No it will not. Panasonic doesn't want it competing against its own display. Also remember the vx300 is a reference monitor ala the KRM.
BFJ 96 is online now  
post #1599 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 10:46 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 23,283
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice View Post


Unless something drastically changes today, the Elite is going to stick out like a sore thumb with stylized BD content compared to the other players at the shootout. Kuro will not be needed to see what it is doing.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this D.
Ken Ross is offline  
post #1600 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
johnnybrulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this D.

Just get online afterwards and tell us how it went Ken... we're all waiting with anticipation!

You and Mr. Nice's input... and anyone at this shootout hold so much weight that my XBR960 CRT is jealous.

I don't know what I am doing! AHHHHHHH!!!!
johnnybrulez is offline  
post #1601 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 11:07 AM
 
sycore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 345
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFJ 96 View Post

No it will not. Panasonic doesn't want it competing against its own display. Also remember the vx300 is a reference monitor ala the KRM.

I thought that was the one that was going to be the mystery set, but I guess it makes sense. I remember Robert saying he usually did not accept sets direct from the manufacture for testing, to avoid getting a "ringer".
So what was the mystery set they were teasing about on their homepage?
sycore is offline  
post #1602 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 11:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanBuck View Post


Patience my friend...I have a feeling it WILL happen eventutally.

And that is the day I buy a new tv lol.For now. This sharp will suffice.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #1603 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 12:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BFJ 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycore View Post


I thought that was the one that was going to be the mystery set, but I guess it makes sense. I remember Robert saying he usually did not accept sets direct from the manufacture for testing, to avoid getting a "ringer".
So what was the mystery set they were teasing about on their homepage?

Probably was the vx300. The shootout will have 9 displays including the 141 for reference. I'll be heading to the shootout later. Will post back in the event
BFJ 96 is online now  
post #1604 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Newbie
 
jdr93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: vt
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdeckard123 View Post

I had one stuck pixel in the upper right hand corner, but it came back to life on it's own! I've noticed that a lot of people who don't even have this set are fueling the flames for the "Kuro vs Elite" debate. I have also noticed that some of the members who have both a Kuro Elite and a Sharp Elite(myself included) have stated that the Sharp Elite is better in many ways. I love tvs-not a specific brand. I do like the more high end models, but it would not have mattered to me if Sharp had put this tv out simply under their own brand, I still would have gotten it. The tv is simply the best in it's class right now.

i saw your opening post of receiving the mit l75a94 on august 12, then a new post on receiving a 70" sharp elite at the end of september. your last post in mid august on the laservue indicated you were going to have it calibrated. did the calibration reveal some very bad news? and does the sharp have some better qualities than the mit? or perhaps you own the two of them? if you do own them both, which one is better, and maybe, why? thanks.
jdr93 is offline  
post #1605 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 01:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
buzzard767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Naples, FL & Wausau, WI
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Galaxy Tab- Kuro Killer
Sony OLED- Kuro Killer

No, LG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybrulez View Post

I thought the tabs didn't have OLED. Don't only the phones do?

... Oh if I could only blow up the Samsung Galaxy's screen to 60-70 inches...

A year from now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BFJ 96 View Post

Probably was the vx300. The shootout will have 9 displays including the 141 for reference. I'll be heading to the shootout later. Will post back in the event

We'll be seeing it with you. livestream nowputadot followed by a c and two more letters and then a slash followed by hdtvshootout

Buzz
THX Certified Video Calibrator

 

buzzard767 is offline  
post #1606 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 01:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cybertec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Staten Island,N.Y
Posts: 1,306
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How can the set on the right be a Kuro, and the one on the left be a Sharp Elite, from my knowledge the smallest Sharp Elite is 60", so the set next to the Sharp Elite can not be a Kuro, since Kuro did no make bigger than 60" PDP's.
cybertec is online now  
post #1607 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gene9p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Having a bite to eat...then heading over to the shootout..should be very interesting evening
gene9p is offline  
post #1608 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Newbie
 
Hellion6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertec View Post

How can the set on the right be a Kuro, and the one on the left be a Sharp Elite, from my knowledge the smallest Sharp Elite is 60", so the set next to the Sharp Elite can not be a Kuro, since Kuro did no make bigger than 60" PDP's.

Actually, both of them are 60" but the Kuro has a larger bezel making it appear larger.
Hellion6 is offline  
post #1609 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Senior Member
 
k_lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beverly Hills 90210
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geickel View Post

Probably in most Magnolias, you are correct. In MY Magnolia, I make sure that every television is out of the "store demo" mode. Both of our Elites exhibit huge differences in contrast between the "Elite Pure" and "Movie THX" modes...and to my knowledge, neither of them have had the firmware updated. We've had them in for about a month, but I'm not sure what the current firmware version is on the sets.

One other thing to keep in mind is this: our Sharp rep is asking us to keep the set in "Elite Pure" mode, because "it was designed to replicate the "Pure" mode of the KUROs". I told him that, at least on our set, the "Pure Elite" mode looks nothing like the "Pure" mode on the KUROs, as, though I never was able to afford one, I used to sell them, and spent lots of time watching in the store because I was VERY passionate about the sets. As long as the marketing of the Elite is more important to Best Buy/Magnolia and Sharp than the true performance it was created to exhibit, you cannot hope to see the TV accurately represented inside a Magnolia, unless you find a sales rep that is truly passionate about it...which is becoming a rarity, as people who are passionate and knowledgeable would require more pay than what BB would be willing to shell out for such expertise. I will say this, though. If you are looking for some seasonal income, would like to see this television represented properly, and would like to get a significant discount on either of the Elites, try to get on at a Magnolia store for the holiday season. The pay won't be great, but you can more than make up for it with the discounts on the equipment we carry (as well as products carried by the Magnolia Audio Video line, which we also have access to).

For the record: To my eyes, "Movie THX" is the most accurate out of the box, and the PQ is significantly improved over "Elite Pure", so that's where I strive to keep it. It IS a sad realization that our Sharp rep knows diddle-sh*t about the Elite, much less the KURO legacy.

Nice to hear there is at least one decent Magnolia to go to. Let us know which store and what days you are there, so any members here in your area have some hope of a good experience.


A/V Gear: Elite 70" display, Theta CBIIIHD processor, Theta Intrepid amplifier, Oppo 95 BD, BG Radia LA800 mains, BG Radia CC400 center, four BG Radia R18i surrounds, dual 18" Bag End Infrasubs, two Fuhrman P1800PF AVRs, Synergistic Silver Reference active cables & interconnects. 

k_lewis is offline  
post #1610 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 02:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CHASLS2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa FL area
Posts: 1,253
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertec View Post

How can the set on the right be a Kuro, and the one on the left be a Sharp Elite, from my knowledge the smallest Sharp Elite is 60", so the set next to the Sharp Elite can not be a Kuro, since Kuro did no make bigger than 60" PDP's.

I was gonna ask the same thing.

Panny 60VT60 Acurus 200x3
Pioneer Elite 05FD &51FD
2 Oppo 83's Pioneer Elite DV 59AVI
Paradigm SIg2 v3's & 490cc
Pioneer Elite SC61 SVS SB12NSD
2 S-VHS VCR's
CHASLS2 is offline  
post #1611 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BFJ 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
The panels officially are:

Sony XBR55HX929
Elite 60x5
LG 60PZ950
Panny 65VT30
Samsung PN59D8000
Samsung 60UN8000

The mystery display is the KURO 141
BFJ 96 is online now  
post #1612 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
johnnybrulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFJ 96 View Post

The panels officially are:

Sony XBR55HX929
Elite 60x5
LG 60PZ950
Panny 65VT30
Samsung PN59D8000
Samsung 60UN8000

The mystery display is the KURO 141

Mystery... huh.

Wow... it wasn't exactly Luke I'm Your Father now was it?

If someone put a gun to my head and I had to guess results.

1) Kuro
2) Elite
3) Sony

Any takers on those odds?

One words for the other displays in my eyes... meh.
jyqureshi likes this.

I don't know what I am doing! AHHHHHHH!!!!
johnnybrulez is offline  
post #1613 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 03:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BFJ 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Elite Reps now presenting
BFJ 96 is online now  
post #1614 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BFJ 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Zone count not disclosed by Rep
BFJ 96 is online now  
post #1615 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
 
AZREOSpecialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFJ 96 View Post

Zone count not disclosed by Rep

That means the number must not be very impressive.
AZREOSpecialist is offline  
post #1616 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 04:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZREOSpecialist View Post

That means the number must not be very impressive.

Or it means it's better & they don't want disclose what it is , you never tell you competitor why your unit is better .

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #1617 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 04:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BFJ 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Elite Rep confirms Y-sub pixel cannot be turned OFF in any mode including ISF ccc
BFJ 96 is online now  
post #1618 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
airgas1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 42degsN 92degsW
Posts: 2,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybrulez View Post

Mystery... huh.

Wow... it wasn't exactly Luke I'm Your Father now was it?

If someone put a gun to my head and I had to guess results.

1) Kuro
2) Elite
3) Sony

Any takers on those odds?

One words for the other displays in my eyes... meh.

i would bet on that order as well, and i will wager my salary the 60pz950 will be dead last..

Habit Forming....Wallet Burning Hobby....

64" Samsung F8500 Plasma
55" Samsung B8500 Full Array Lcd
Channel Master Dvr
Onkyo 818
Crown xls-2000
Sony Blu-Ray 790
Svs Ultra Towers/Center, Energy Rc-50 Surround
Svs Pb-13 Ultra Sub
airgas1998 is offline  
post #1619 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 04:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
hhaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZREOSpecialist View Post

That means the number must not be very impressive.

Overblown topic IMHO. Doesn't matter how many zones the TV has, it's how well it operates those zones.
hhaller is offline  
post #1620 of 14560 Old 10-08-2011, 05:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
johnnybrulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaller View Post

Overblown topic IMHO. Doesn't matter how many zones the TV has, it's how well it operates those zones.

No halos... is all that matters...

I don't know what I am doing! AHHHHHHH!!!!
johnnybrulez is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp Elite Black 70inch Pro 70x5fd Flat Panel 3d Led Hdtv , Sharp Elite Pro 60x5fd 3d Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off