KDL55EX500 vs KDL60EX720 for the price? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-28-2011, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My current tv (KDS60A2000) just got the green tint issue. Thankfully on this site I found a lot of good information from people! I contacted Sony a couple of times today. The last time they requested a copy of my bill late last year to replace the lamp. So, they are offering either the 55EX500 for $18 plus tax or the 60EX720 for $890 plus tax. Both appear to be very good deals. I am planning on heading out and trying to see them for myself being making a decision. I was curious if the 60EX is worth the extra money? Since we currently have a 60 inch I would prefer to stay with that size - although the price on the 55 makes it tough. Thanks for any feedback.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-14-2011, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Even though I didn't any replies, I went ahead and am going with the KDL60EX720. We wanted a 60 inch to replace the one that we have since it is the same size. I also was able to get them down to $695. So, thought that is was too good to pass up.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Bravia Kdl60ex720 60 Inch 1080p 3d Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl 55ex500 Series 55 Inch Lcd Tv Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page