Unxxdx000 jutter vs blur - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 10-03-2011, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member and frightened to call myself a proud owner of the un55d7000. I like the overall slim design with the neat bezel, but the motion options are killing me. I like the "soap opera" effect where the film becomes extremely smooth, but I get jutter so often and it's making me pull out my hair. If i turn off the "soap opera" by switching off "smooth", I don't get the jutter anymore. How do i get the best of both worlds? I tried setting the option to custom and bringing blur reduction to 10 and jutter reduction to 10 and I still get the jutter every 30-50 seconds, while getting the smooth transition like the soap opera effect. Can users of experience help me out?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-03-2011, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Anyone?
post #3 of 4 Old 10-03-2011, 10:11 PM

Try the 'Clear' setting. I don't get judder on my UN46D6500 on that setting and you will have the best of both worlds.
post #4 of 4 Old 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM

Liked: 12
its a dead thread im sure but i just purchased the UE32ES6300 which also had this annoying jutter when panning. i love motion plus (soap opera effect), one of the main reasons for purchase of this model, and when watching anything from my PC which my Samsung is connected to with HDMI id experience the awful jutter. after much research online i understood my problem and believed there was no solution as it is something which is determined by the location of residence. Those in EU mostly experience the stuttering and in the US its very rare.

However when playing blu ray from the ps3 i experience no stuttering or lag at all and the info on my tele tells me the resolution is at 1920x1080@24p. The 24p makes all the difference! so now when i watch anything from my PC i first change the refresh rate to 23hz which is regarded as 24p and watch without any problems whatsoever! the motion plus is set to smooth and everything plays SMOOTH!

Hope this helps cause it works for me. ive had my tele for over a month now and i spent the most of it pulling my beard off trying to find a solution with eyes bleeding from reading forums after forums! There are a lot of people out there experiencing the same thing with same or older models way back to the samsung C series. A and B happen to free of this motion plus issue.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page