Forum Jump: 

post #811 of 1488 Old 02-14-2012, 08:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltaz View Post

Check out Jason's (DaGamePimp) info...I'm monkeying around with it all, and really learning, and will continue to refine it...

Big difference between Movie and Game modes...

Ok great to hear we have still MORE options to tweaking than just the WOW disc...let me know what you come up with since I am basically using just the WOW settings and not going deeper into it...thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 1488 Old 02-14-2012, 10:37 AM

Well one more voice to throw into the mix as I would like to get my set as calibrated as possible!

Jason - thanks for your settings! I finally managed to get the TV hung on the wall yesterday and started tweaking. I used your baseline + the 'extra pop' adjustments and these were the things I noticed on my Oct 2011 build date set:

- I have no issue with perceived red tones in skin or elsewhere. I am also slightly red/green colorblind so that could account for it!

- I have a self built Media Center PC hooked up to the TV via an Nvidia card through the HDMI port. TV is HD using a Ceton InfiniTV card. Media center PC includes a bluray drive.

- Using the WOW tests (recalling from memory the names of these tests/menus): the advanced black test shows that the 0% black is perfect in blending with the background. The advanced white test though had shown every star outline - is this an effect of the active contrast being left on? I was going to turn it off and try to mess with it more tonight.

- Using the WOW test with the color test pattern looking through the blue filter the colors did not match up to the larger bars. There were definite variations. I am not sure if its due to my color blindness but I would think that since its a blue color it should not have an impact. Was going to have the wife look later.

- I had to drop the backlight down to 0 as it was quite bright for my room at night. Going to try the -3 setting later tonight and poke around the WOW disk flipping between your POP and regular settings.

- Blacks did not seem anywhere near as 'black' as the default mode the TV came in - although comparing that to the calibrated GAME mode now is like night and day. Hoping the backlight adjustments above drop it down without changing the picture too much.

All in all love the settings and can't wait to get some real play time in tonight with it - and at the same time finish wiring up the surround sound speakers.
post #813 of 1488 Old 02-14-2012, 12:11 PM

Liked: 11
When setting brightness (Black Level) using the stars, make sure your sharpness control is set to 0. any + setting on sharpness will outline the stars

Ed
post #814 of 1488 Old 02-14-2012, 03:56 PM

Got mine last week after thinking about it for a week. It's a great deal on a great set. I've just half way calibrated with the Disney WOW disc and took into account many of the suggestions and settings posted here. So a big thanks to everyone for posting all the great info on this set. The Avatar blu-ray looks amazing. So anyone thinking about gettting one of these 70 inch monsters, do it, you won't regret it. Going from a 47 inch to this was quite the experience. I can see this TV lasting for a good amount of time, while we wait to see where the market ends up with 3D and 4K and all. Very happy with it.
post #815 of 1488 Old 02-14-2012, 04:14 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:

So I did this, and see exactly what you are talking about, with the exception of the colors of the peppers...that was a bit harder for me to see. But I saw everything else. Even in the "mode" menu, as you flip back and forth, you can really notice it. I'm getting it...

My girlfriend came out, so I asked her. She has no idea about any of this stuff, and is the "typical" consumer/viewer...her comments are telling:
- Movie is more "vibrant"
- Game is "dull" or "dim"
- Game looks like "a picture from the 70's or 80's"...(I said, "Well, that is more, traditional "film-like"...she scoffed)
- On the greyscale pattern, Movie looks "whiter"
- She agreed that the Game pic looks more like my plasma (58" Sammy in the bedroom)
- I explained to her the desire for a more "real" picture; she said, "Why would you pass on the "progress" of a more vibrant/popping/etc picture?"

She is the type of person who will choose LCD over plasma 100 out of a 100 times.

I have to admit, I have been seduced by some of the "vibrancy" and "pop" of the LCD picture, but I do want to dial it back to a more realistic/accurate picture...time to start tweaking...so to speak!

Again, great, great feedback and process here...

Hehe, thanks Walt (had a good chuckle with the "progress" line).

You pretty much nailed it (with your GF's help ) why LCD's outsell plasma by such a massive margin (8-10x), it's mostly about the eye candy.

Glad you are seeing most of what I gave as examples, some are easier to distinguish than others until your eyes adjust.

My white point is right on the money so your settings looking "whiter" is very telling of that brilliant 'blue pushed' white. This is one of the most overlooked issues with calibration as our eyes are less sensitive to blue (at least until adjusted to 6500k/D65 and then it's extremely obvious when there is too much).

I am a videophile and I can still admit the vivid image that these sets are capable of can be great fun, heck even film mode is fun with cgi stuff. Candy colored images can be seductive, this was one of the biggest reasons for the initial success of the JVC RS series projectors.

I also would like to say once again that my settings are not likely to be exact on every 632 due to tolerance variables, different sources and internal component unknowns. So some tweaking here and there may be required or just desired for your own enjoyment. Hopefully the settings will get most of you a great seat in the ballpark versus watching the game from a pub across the street.

Jason
post #816 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 02:13 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Ok Walt, in honor of Valentines day and your GF's input I did something in the hope to have you both enjoy the set a little more (and maybe some others will like them as well)...

I tried to keep that LCD 'POP' but get closer to 6500k while staying as close to your settings as possible (please keep in mind this is not a full D65). It's not right @ 6500k across the range but much closer than what you had to deal with out of the box (which every single Delta E reading was 50+, full calibrations shoot for < 3). I actually realized that I had changed some settings when I ran/graphed your previous settings and stating they were 8300k was way off... they are actually over 10000k - WooHoo!

So hope you and your GF like these...

MOVIE mode :

OPC Off
Backlight +5
Contrast +28 (there will be some color shift at 29, at 26 that mostly goes away, don't go above 29)
Brightness +1
Color +6
Tint +3
Sharpness +1

Advanced :

Color Temp = Mid-Low
LO
R +18
G -1
B -30

HI
R +17
G +1
B -30

Gamma -2 (average right at 2.2)

Everything else OFF

Still plenty of Blue left in the whites and discovered Green was not tracking flat 6500k so those minor adjustments (which are usually not done) helped to clean that up.

* For those that want to enable Active Contrast set Gamma = -1 and Contrast = +27

I hope they appear more accurate than ootb but maintain some fun.
Jason
post #817 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

MOVIE mode :

OPC Off
Backlight +5
Contrast +28 (there will be some color shift at 29, at 26 that mostly goes away, don't go above 29)
Brightness +1
Color +6
Tint +3
Sharpness +1

Advanced :

Color Temp = Mid-Low
LO
R +18
G -1
B -30

HI
R +17
G +1
B -30

Everything else OFF

Still plenty of Blue left in the whites and discovered Green was not tracking flat 6500k so those minor adjustments (which are usually not done) helped to clean that up.

* For those that want to enable Active Contrast set Gamma = -1 and Contrast = +27

Jason

Hi Jason..thanks for these settings..I tried your GAME settings a few posts back and do see a big difference from what I had..you are right in that it needs time for me to get used to the "whiter" look..but I know it is the most accurate I've had my set since buying it back during BF last year...my other question is...if I go with the MOVIE mode above, do I NOT touch the HUE,SAT, and VAL settings? I leave those at default or 0 and just tweak the above settings? I used to use the STD mode for HD Cable and have switched to GAME but will try the above MOVIE for HD Cable to see if I get more POP and still try to stay accurate to the 6500k and less blue push. Let me know what settings to use which you recommend. Thanks again for this wonderful help with calibrating this MONSTER!..I love this forum..
post #818 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 06:45 AM

I used the WOW disc to calibrate the basic settings. My question is regarding the advanced settings on the TV for HUE,SAT, and VAL. Can we use the WOW disc to set these values for the 3? Since we only have a blue filter, are we able to tweak the other colors using WOW? So far, I've only been able to tweak the Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color, Sharpness, and Gamma using WOW. Are we able to use the disc in a more advanced way w/o any other calibration tools? I was wondering what else I would need to tweak the HUE,SAT, and VAL values. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks!
post #819 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanez View Post

I used the WOW disc to calibrate the basic settings. My question is regarding the advanced settings on the TV for HUE,SAT, and VAL. Can we use the WOW disc to set these values for the 3? Since we only have a blue filter, are we able to tweak the other colors using WOW? So far, I've only been able to tweak the Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color, Sharpness, and Gamma using WOW. Are we able to use the disc in a more advanced way w/o any other calibration tools? I was wondering what else I would need to tweak the HUE,SAT, and VAL values. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

I stay away from monkeying with Hue, Sat and Val, unless I get input from someone like Jason...I feel like I'll just wreck something.
post #820 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 07:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Ok Walt, in honor of Valentines day and your GF's input I did something in the hope to have you both enjoy the set a little more (and maybe some others will like them as well)...

I tried to keep that LCD 'POP' but get closer to 6500k while staying as close to your settings as possible (please keep in mind this is not a full D65). It's not right @ 6500k across the range but much closer than what you had to deal with out of the box (which every single Delta E reading was 50+, full calibrations shoot for < 3). I actually realized that I had changed some settings when I ran/graphed your previous settings and stating they were 8300k was way off... they are actually over 10000k - WooHoo!

MOVIE mode :

OPC Off
Backlight +5
Brightness +1
Color +6
Tint +3
Sharpness +1

Advanced :

Color Temp = Mid-Low
LO
R +18
G -1
B -30

HI
R +17
G +1
B -30

Everything else OFF

Jason

This is so awesome...I can't thank you enough, Jason!! Going in there now to make the changes...
post #821 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 08:18 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Hi Jason..thanks for these settings..I tried your GAME settings a few posts back and do see a big difference from what I had..you are right in that it needs time for me to get used to the "whiter" look..but I know it is the most accurate I've had my set since buying it back during BF last year...my other question is...if I go with the MOVIE mode above, do I NOT touch the HUE,SAT, and VAL settings? I leave those at default or 0 and just tweak the above settings? I used to use the STD mode for HD Cable and have switched to GAME but will try the above MOVIE for HD Cable to see if I get more POP and still try to stay accurate to the 6500k and less blue push. Let me know what settings to use which you recommend. Thanks again for this wonderful help with calibrating this MONSTER!..I love this forum..

You'll likely require different settings for cable tv so using STD is probably still a good choice unless you happen to have service from a provider that gets it right. For my recent Movie mode the HSV settings should be left at 0 (which should be the defaults as that is what they are when reset). My Game mode settings are still far more accurate, this Movie mode is sort of a combination of fun and closer to accurate than Walt's previous WOW settings. They do not track 6500k from 0 to 100 IRE as there is a little extra blue and a little extra red here and there across the range. If I wanted a more accurate Movie mode I would use LOW color temp as it is the closest to 6500k out of the box.

Quote:

Color Temp & HSV settings truly need a sensor to do properly, once you have been doing this for a while you can tweak certain things by eye but even then it gets tricky.

Quote:

This is so awesome...I can't thank you enough, Jason!! Going in there now to make the changes...

Hopefully they'll look a bit better than your previous settings, there is still some blue in there across the range due to the Med-Low color temp (hopefully my attempt at some trickery pays off, we'll see after your feedback ).

Jason
post #822 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:

You'll likely require different settings for cable tv so using STD is probably still a good choice unless you happen to have service from a provider that gets it right. For my recent Movie mode the HSV settings should be left at 0 (which should be the defaults as that is what they are when reset). My Game mode settings are still far more accurate, this Movie mode is sort of a combination of fun and closer to accurate than Walt's previous WOW settings. They do not track 6500k from 0 to 100 IRE as there is a little extra blue and a little extra red here and there across the range. If I wanted a more accurate Movie mode I would use LOW color temp as it is the closest to 6500k out of the box.

Hi Jason..thanks for the feedback. I have AT&T Uverse. Question about your "more accurate Movie mode I wold use LOW color temp" statement..if I do use the LOW setting, would I keep all other settings you posted for Walt the same? In other words, I would just change from MED-LOW to LOW? I want to be more accurate when watching blurays on my panasonic dmp-bd55. I will try out the settings you gave to Walt this evening also. Also, once I change to those settings, do I need to recalibrate again on WOW to tweak them or just leave the settings alone? Thanks again for helping me out with this...
post #823 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 08:58 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Hi Jason..thanks for the feedback. I have AT&T Uverse. Question about your "more accurate Movie mode I wold use LOW color temp" statement..if I do use the LOW setting, would I keep all other settings you posted for Walt the same? In other words, I would just change from MED-LOW to LOW? I want to be more accurate when watching blurays on my panasonic dmp-bd55. I will try out the settings you gave to Walt this evening also. Also, once I change to those settings, do I need to recalibrate again on WOW to tweak them or just leave the settings alone? Thanks again for helping me out with this...

No, sorry, changing the color temp would mean the LO & HI settings that I posted will not work, they are only for Med-Low in Movie mode. Each color temp setting in each mode requires its own unique calibration (even though some may come out really close). Maybe I'll run through a quick Movie/LOW/6500k calibration later (then again maybe I already have, I'll look for it ).

Here it is, rough 6500k settings that I did a while back...

Movie Mode
Color Temp = LOW

Red (LO) = +10
Blue (LO) = -28

Red (HI) = +3
Blue (HI) = -18

Green's remain at 0

If you want better accuracy without all the added processing for blu ray playback try my Game mode settings, many AVS members are using them with good results on their 632's.
(Oops sorry, I see that you are already using them )

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=147

Jason
post #824 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:

No, sorry, changing the color temp would mean the LO & HI settings that I posted will not work, they are only for Med-Low in Movie mode. Each color temp setting in each mode requires its own unique calibration (even though some may come out really close). Maybe I'll run through a quick Movie/LOW/6500k calibration later (then again maybe I already have, I'll look for it ).

Here it is, rough 6500k settings that I did a while back...

Movie Mode
Color Temp = LOW

Red (LO) = +10
Blue (LO) = -28

Red (HI) = +3
Blue (HI) = -18

Green's remain at 0

If you want better accuracy without all the added processing for blu ray playback try my Game mode settings, many AVS members are using them with good results on their 632's.
(Oops sorry, I see that you are already using them )

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=147

Jason

Thanks, Jason. Now prior to your post on settings, I calibrated my set using WOW using Movie mode. I turned everything regarding processing to OFF. Fine motion (120hz) and the mode for SOE and AUTO Contrast were all OFF. So given this, would the above MOVIE mode be same as the GAME mode you posted which had all processing off also? Which one would be the most accurate for blu ray movies? Sorry for all these questions...I think I am getting close to PERFECTION here!!!
post #825 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 09:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Thanks, Jason. Now prior to your post on settings, I calibrated my set using WOW using Movie mode. I turned everything regarding processing to OFF. Fine motion (120hz) and the mode for SOE and AUTO Contrast were all OFF. So given this, would the above MOVIE mode be same as the GAME mode you posted which had all processing off also? Which one would be the most accurate for blu ray movies? Sorry for all these questions...I think I am getting close to PERFECTION here!!!

Movie mode still has some processing that cannot be disabled even when the user adjustable settings are set to OFF, so game mode has the least amount of processing of any mode on the 632.

I have done the tests and here are the results.

Game mode... 30ms

Movie mode... 140ms

Jason
post #826 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:

Movie mode still has some processing that cannot be disabled even when the user adjustable settings are set to OFF, so game mode has the least amount of processing of any mode on the 632.

Great! Thanks Jason. I will stick to GAME mode then. Now after using your GAME settings, do I need to recalibrate using WOW or just leave your settings alone? Also, my biggest issue is the OPC. I usually turn that on and give a range since it seems that in a dark room (watching blurays), the screen gets kind of bright and I set it to like -4 min and +10 max. I know it slightly affects certain settings but do you know if does affect it much? Do most people leave backlight set at a certain level regardless of room lighting? Thanks again.
post #827 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 11:47 AM

Please comment on the 80" vs 70". I realize the size difference, does the new 80" coming out in April have any advantages over the 70" other than size, 3D, quattron, and 240 hz. I realize this may be a ignorant question, but why does Sony's cost so much more for less size than sharp?
post #828 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 05:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Using the WOW disc in movie mode, I found the color setting had to be jacked up too high. Also, I am getting some "judder" from Cox cable regardless of any motion settings. Any thoughts?
post #829 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:

MOVIE mode :

OPC Off
Backlight +5
Brightness +1
Color +6
Tint +3
Sharpness +1

Advanced :

Color Temp = Mid-Low
LO
R +18
G -1
B -30

HI
R +17
G +1
B -30

Everything else OFF

Jason

These settings look really really good on my panel! Jason, Would these same settings work in Game mode? I'm getting a 1-2 frame lip-sync issue and I know that you tested Game mode to be the most in sync.

I must say, I'm extremely happy with this TV (coming from a 57" Mitsubishi DLP) The Grammys looked absolutely amazing the other night and look even better with Jason's cal settings when played back off of my DVR

Thanks for the time you've spent tweaking the calibration for a little more fun, Jason.

-Danny
post #830 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 09:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Great! Thanks Jason. I will stick to GAME mode then. Now after using your GAME settings, do I need to recalibrate using WOW or just leave your settings alone? Also, my biggest issue is the OPC. I usually turn that on and give a range since it seems that in a dark room (watching blurays), the screen gets kind of bright and I set it to like -4 min and +10 max. I know it slightly affects certain settings but do you know if does affect it much? Do most people leave backlight set at a certain level regardless of room lighting? Thanks again.

Yes, everyone should 'check' their basic settings after my cal is entered, the odds of nailing each set is slim and there is bound to be some variables here and there (some have claimed it's spot on while others have had to do some fine tweaking).

You can use OPC as you wish, it will not alter the cal enough to worry about.

Jason
post #831 of 1488 Old 02-15-2012, 09:57 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ 1 View Post

Please comment on the 80" vs 70". I realize the size difference, does the new 80" coming out in April have any advantages over the 70" other than size, 3D, quattron, and 240 hz. I realize this may be a ignorant question, but why does Sony's cost so much more for less size than sharp?

I'll leave that one for people that own the 70 and/or 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboo2u View Post

Using the WOW disc in movie mode, I found the color setting had to be jacked up too high. Also, I am getting some "judder" from Cox cable regardless of any motion settings. Any thoughts?

Color should not be above +7 for movie mode using the WOW disc. Have you tried Game mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalonso66 View Post

These settings look really really good on my panel! Jason, Would these same settings work in Game mode? I'm getting a 1-2 frame lip-sync issue and I know that you tested Game mode to be the most in sync.

I must say, I'm extremely happy with this TV (coming from a 57" Mitsubishi DLP) The Grammys looked absolutely amazing the other night and look even better with Jason's cal settings when played back off of my DVR

Thanks for the time you've spent tweaking the calibration for a little more fun, Jason.

-Danny

No those Color Temp settings will not work for Game mode (sorry).

You can try these rough 6500k Game settings but not sure how they will play out, they are not nearly as accurate as my full 6500k/D65 cal... http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=121

You're welcome, glad the settings are adding to your enjoyment of the set.

Jason
post #832 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 05:19 AM

Quote:

Yes, everyone should 'check' their basic settings after my cal is entered, the odds of nailing each set is slim and there is bound to be some variables here and there (some have claimed it's spot on while others have had to do some fine tweaking).

You can use OPC as you wish, it will not alter the cal enough to worry about.

Jason

Thanks, Jason. I appreciate your time and helping us out here on the forum to tweak the set as close to the most accurate setting we can..given almost all of us only use the WOW disc to get us there. I will recal after entering your GAME settings and tweak as necessary. Thanks again!
post #833 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks, Jason. I appreciate your time and helping us out here on the forum to tweak the set as close to the most accurate setting we can..given almost all of us only use the WOW disc to get us there. I will recal after entering your GAME settings and tweak as necessary. Thanks again!

+1...I'll be gone for a few days, so I'll more feedback after that. Thanks again!!
post #834 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 05:55 AM

Quote:

Game mode... 30ms

Movie mode... 140ms

Jason

Quick question, Jason. Would turning ACTIVE CONTRAST to ON add processing to GAME MODE? If turned ON, does this add to the ms time? If it does add processing, do you recommend it to be turned OFF for the pure video purists? Will turning it on produce inkier blacks since this is the only reason I would turn it on. Thanks.
post #835 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 10:11 AM

Just got my TV delivered this morning and promptly hooked it all up. The issue I am having is when I set the HTPC (media center win7) to 1080p, the picture on the screen keeps getting a random flicker. 1080i and 720p work fine. Anyone else have issues with this?

Thank you.
post #836 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 02:23 PM

I put DaGamePimps settings on my new Sharp 70 632u (1 day old). Here are how the game mode looks verses movie mode.

http://imgur.com/a/8jtvT

On Bluray's I choose game mode, but sometimes on TV I choose Movie. Anyway this TV has audio sync settings? I'm sort of in a situation right now without a av/receiver and the bluray player got really out of sync yesterday until I stopped and played the movie.
post #837 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallysilent View Post

I put DaGamePimps settings on my new Sharp 70 632u (1 day old). Here are how the game mode looks verses movie mode.

On Bluray's I choose game mode, but sometimes on TV I choose Movie. Anyway this TV has audio sync settings? I'm sort of in a situation right now without a av/receiver and the bluray player got really out of sync yesterday until I stopped and played the movie.

Saw your images and I can really see the "bluish" push on the Movie mode. As Jason pointed out, you would need to go "LOW" setting to get rid of that bluish white tint. I verified that on my 70 632u and there is a noticeable bluish tint with med-low vs no tint on low setting. I've never noticed it before until Jason noted it and I agree with the GAME settings more so now vs my previous MOVIE mode.
post #838 of 1488 Old 02-16-2012, 02:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Quick question, Jason. Would turning ACTIVE CONTRAST to ON add processing to GAME MODE? If turned ON, does this add to the ms time? If it does add processing, do you recommend it to be turned OFF for the pure video purists? Will turning it on produce inkier blacks since this is the only reason I would turn it on. Thanks.

Active Contrast can be enabled with very little effect on the speed of Game mode, just make sure if you use it that you bump the Gamma to -1 (from -2).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls2 View Post

Just got my TV delivered this morning and promptly hooked it all up. The issue I am having is when I set the HTPC (media center win7) to 1080p, the picture on the screen keeps getting a random flicker. 1080i and 720p work fine. Anyone else have issues with this?

Thank you.

Are you at 1080p/60Hz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallysilent View Post

Broadcast television is tricky and the signals are all over the place, my settings were done for blu ray/pc/xbox360/ps3. I do not even use my own Game mode settings with cable.

For Blu Ray playback... send 4:2:2 if your player has selectable modes, disable Deep Color, and try 60Hz vs 24Hz.

Jason
post #839 of 1488 Old 02-17-2012, 04:27 AM

Anyone have any recommendations for where to buy the disc at a reasonable price?

--Tom
post #840 of 1488 Old 02-17-2012, 04:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoefx View Post

Anyone have any recommendations for where to buy the disc at a reasonable price?

--Tom

http://www.moviemars.com/Sports-and-...pping&aff=5112

$16.53 seems reasonable to me for the one disc edition. The extra Visions disc is just some eye candy...
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page