Any Comments on LG 42LV4400 LED TV? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 32 Old 11-28-2011, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was browsing online and found this TV that sparked my interest. The reviews for the TV seemed out of touch and very main stream in knowledge for LEDs. I was interested for gaming mostly and some TV, but mostly gaming. Anyone have this TV that can share their experience with it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old 11-29-2011, 07:30 AM

I'm interest in the same TV. At $500, it seems like a nice deal for a 1080p LED-LCD TV. I'd be using it mainly for casual TV and occasional Wii/Xbox gaming.
post #3 of 32 Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
My parents are in the process of remodeling one of their spare bedrooms and decided they wanted to replace their old 36" Mits direct view CRT with a new plat panel display that would be easy to move around. I saw the good deal on this TV and picked it up on Nov 16th from Best Buy (got them to price match Walmart's price of $550 at that time). I haven't had a chance to use it a whole lot yet. I used it for 3 nights on the 17th, 18th, and 19th in our deer camp. We usually watch one movie a night before we go to sleep, and we used to bring my parents little 19" Sanyo to watch, but this year I brought this 42" LG instead and wall mounted it in the living room. We watched Bridesmaids, Thor, Captain America, and The Change-Up. From the little bit I watched it the picture looks pretty decent and I didn't notice too much blurring while watch Blu-rays. I didn't have any time to really dig into calibrating the colors much so I can't really comment on them. I will say that I was a bit disapointed in the viewing angles though. The screen really washes out bad if you are more than about 15° off from directly in front of it, or level with it. Our living room in the deer camp is very small and I had to watch from about 5 feet away at about 45° to the right of the screen and about 20° below level with it (even with the TV angled down) and the screen was really washed out bad. The black letterbox bars were more like a mid gray. Hopefully I can help that out a bit more when I have time to mess with calibrating it more though. Maybe by playing with the backlight level and brightness/contrast? Although in it's normal use in the spare bedroom the viewing angle issue probably won't be that big of a deal since it will be placed straight in front of the bed.

I've tried finding more info on these models here too and haven't had much luck yet. I would have thought with the pretty good deals that they are having on them right now they would be talked about more.

We are heading back to deer camp tomorrow and I'll be using it a bit more over the next few days so I'll try to remember to come back here and post more when I get back.
post #4 of 32 Old 12-02-2011, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Awesome, thanks for the help! I hope to hear back from you once you get to tinker with it more.
post #5 of 32 Old 12-02-2011, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I picked up this 42" TV up last week to replace a Toshiba 40"LCD. This set is a big improvement, with the auto local dimming, over the Toshi. The base swivels, it has a 120hz refresh rate and looks great for a price $550.
post #6 of 32 Old 12-06-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboo2u View Post

I picked up this 42" TV up last week to replace a Toshiba 40"LCD. This set is a big improvement, with the auto local dimming, over the Toshi. The base swivels, it has a 120hz refresh rate and looks great for a price $550.

Local dimming? As in LED local dimming? I am pretty sure this particular model uses Edge-lit LED to control back lighting, which means no local dimming... Correct me if I am wrong
post #7 of 32 Old 12-06-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exavion View Post

Local dimming? As in LED local dimming? I am pretty sure this particular model uses Edge-lit LED to control back lighting, which means no local dimming... Correct me if I am wrong

What I meant was the TV automatically dims at night when the lights go out. Not sure if this is "local dimming".
post #8 of 32 Old 12-07-2011, 03:47 PM

Liked: 16
Why don't we make this the "official thread" for this TV.

http://www.lg.com/us/tv-audio-video/...v-42LV4400.jsp

http://www.amazon.com/LG-42LV4400-42.../dp/B005JK01GO

Quote:

Product Details
Product Dimensions: 39.9 x 8.7 x 27 inches ; 25.4 pounds
Shipping Weight: 36 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

Item model number: 42LV4400
Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)

Product Description
Size: 42-Inch
Amazon.com Product Description
(September 2011)
With LED picture quality. and a
TruMotion 120Hz refresh rate,
your favorite entertainment
never looked better.
Movies are immersive. Sports are more exciting. Your favorite
shows look better than ever. It's time to kick your entertainment
up a notch with LG.

KEY TECHNOLOGIES

LESS BLUR. MORE ACTION.

TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you
see sports, video games and
high-speed action with virtually no
motion blur. Now your TV can keep
up with your fast-moving
entertainment.

DOUBLE THE DETAIL.

This stunning picture is the reason
you wanted HDTV in the first place.
With almost double the pixel
resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it
superior picture quality over
standard HDTV. You'll see details
and colors like never before.

SAVE MORE THAN ENERGY.

Earning the ENERGY STAR means a
product meets strict energy efficiency
guidelines set by the US
Environmental Protection Agency and
the Department of Energy. For TVs, it
means they save energy both in
standby and active (when they're on)
modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs
use about 30% less energy than
standard units.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES
ENHANCED NOISE REDUCTION
Reduces screen noise without compromising picture quality

VIEW IT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT.
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.

WISE AND NOT WASTEFUL.
With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.

LV4400 Select Specifications

General
Display Size (Diagonal): 42-Inch
Backlight Type: LED With Local Dimming
Resolution: 1080p
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
Refresh Rate: 120Hz
Response Time: 6ms
Channels/Speaker Output: 2 x 10W
Input/Outputs
HDMI: 3
Component Video (YCrCB): 1
Composite Video: 1
RGB (D-Sub 15pin): 1
RF Connector for Internal Tuner: 1
RS-232c In (Control/Service): 1
USB 2.0: 1
Optical Digital Out (SPDIF): 1
Analog Audio Input: 1
Headphone Output: 1
Weight
With Stand: 25.4 lbs.
Without Stand: 22 lbs.
Dimensions
With Stand: 39.4 x 27 x 8.75 (W x H x D)
Without Stand: 39.4 x 24.9 x 1.8 Inches (W x H x D)

post #9 of 32 Old 12-07-2011, 03:58 PM

I picked up this TV at CompUSA (TigerDirect.com) location in Houston, so I didn't have to play the LG panel lottery (I have a Y panel, means IPS). Paid $574 plus tax.

Sound is weak, but that is typical of LED and small speakers (glad I have surround sound system).

The picture quality is very good. Did some gaming (Madden 12 and Battlefield 3) in gaming mode to turn off the 120hz. Looked good after tweaking. Missing some advanced menu options for motion control. There is a great review on Amazon by J.Finkel, who also answers questions about the TV and post settings.

Quote:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R15INA1...wasThisHelpful

The LG 42LV4400 LED HDTV performs well overall, but lacks some important features you may see in competing televisions.

==Menu==
The menu is the same one LG has been using for a few years now. Pushing the "home" button brings up selections for changing picture/audio/parental/time/channel settings etc. These sub-menus are easy to navigate thanks to pictures and large text. While the organization of the menus are great, the breadth of the options available is disappointing.

==Picture==
The picture on most LCD's is rather good these days. The 42LV4400 ranks right up there with any mid-range HDTV. The blacks could be much better, but with some good tweaking in the regular menu settings, you can achieve fairly decent color accuracy and 'pop' (the sensation of depth and realism). As with most LCD's, the brightness is more than abundant, making it a good TV for any room. It also has a matte finish, which makes it difficult to see reflections.

==Aesthetics==
The bezel of the TV is 1" on top and sides but almost 3" on the bottom. The bezel and stand are a high-gloss black with very simple contours and slightly rounded edges. Overall, it looks plain but also attractively understated. It would be a good choice for a professional environment as well as a home.

==Build==
The LG 42LV4400 is fairly light, making it easy to setup by oneself. The stand seems sturdy enough, but a little more weight would have been comforting. The stand doesn't offer any tilt and doesn't swivel too well. The inputs are...streamlined: there is one component input and no composite inputs besides; no dvi. The three HDMI inputs are ample though and the USB port is a good addition. The buttons on the TV are not in the most convenient place, being recessed on the side by 2.5". The buttons feel cheap, but are responsive. Most people will use the remote anyway, which is more of the same. The remote feels cheap as well, but looks okay and works fine. Since there aren't a ton of features on this TV, the remote is simple enough. There is no ethernet nor wi-fi.

==Motion Handling==
One option I always look for right away is smoothing out motion (sometimes separated into blur and judder). Most LCD's have issues producing clear, smooth, flowing video of motion. This is a major disadvantage vs. plasma, which does not suffer the same problem. The refresh rates (120Hz or 240Hz instead of 60Hz) are used to adjust the way your eyes see the motion on the television. In the best TV sets, the video is processed so that there is no stuttering and also no "Soap Opera Effect," a problem introduced when there is too much processing that can make any video look unnaturally smooth as the processing tries to correct the normal variations in speed that us living things tend to do so much when we move about. Unfortunately, with the 42LV4400, you have almost no control over the motion handling, aside from selecting a picture mode (Cinema, Game, Sport, etc). In Game mode, the motion handling is turned off to reduce input lag. In Sport mode, it is turned all the way up, so you can see a football gliding from the quarterback to receiver without too much choppiness.

==Calibration==
If you plan to calibrate this TV yourself, you'll be sorely disappointed. My older 42LH90 has settings for 10-point IRE gray scale and color/tint settings for primary and secondary colors. Such features as those may only interest videophiles with a spectrometer at their disposal, but the 42LV4400 completely lacks the ability to adjust the gray scale. Most other TV's I've come across in the last few years at least have a 2-point IRE gray scale adjustment. I assume more calibration settings are available in the service menu, but I haven't found how to access that, despite reading through the manual on the included CD.

==Other Features==
The picture menu lacks some important settings, but does let you create a fairly convincing picture overall. See the end of the review for my settings (though every panel is different). Parental controls are well laid out. The Game mode seems to work well enough to play FPS, though a game like Rock Band may still need some adjustment in-game. Sound is okay, but I'd recommend using external speakers with any TV. Unfortunately, the USB access will only let you view pictures. You can't view movies or listen to music from the USB port like you can on some other LG models. Also, I did run into a peculiar issue where this TV failed to input any signal from my DVDO video filter. Both functioned normally when paired with other devices.

==Conclusion==
The 42LV4400 lacks the features necessary to be considered a high-end TV, but it is capable of producing an excellent picture that will rival any mid-range TV. I'd recommend this model to anyone trying to get the best picture for the least amount of money. It would best fit a consumer who typically doesn't bother adjusting the settings on their TV and isn't bothered by the way some LCD's poorly handle motion. It would also be a great fit for professional settings, like a conference room or waiting area.

UPDATE: I just measured the input lag of this TV compared to my HP ZR24w (S-IPS LCD, not CRT) computer monitor and using game mode. The LV4400 averaged roughly 10-15ms behind. In the other modes it crept up to around 30-40ms. These results are very good and likely reflect the moderate use of video processing.

UPDATE (11/28): I recently added a close-up of the pixels in what looks like a ">>>" shape. This indicates that my LG 42LV4400 is an IPS panel. The viewing angles are very good as would be typical of an IPS. The prime viewing angle seems to be +/- 30° from center (side to side) with only minor loss of contrast up to +/- 45° and subtle degradation at wider angles.

--My Settings (3 sets)--
Aspect 16:9 -- Set by Program -- Set by Program
Energy Saving: Auto -- Medium -- Minimum
Picture Mode: Cinema -- Standard -- Game
Backlight: 30 (can't change if energy saving is Auto) -- 70 -- 70
Contrast: 80 -- 88 -- 85
Brightness: 60 -- 52 -- 50
Sharpness: 56 -- 50 -- 55
Color: 55 -- 65 -- 55
Tint: 0 -- 0
Color Temp: Medium -- Medium -- Medium
Fresh Contrast: High -- High -- Off
Fresh Color: Low -- Low -- Off
Noise Reduction: Medium -- Medium -- Off
Gamma: High -- Medium -- Low
Black Level: Auto(cant change in any setting -- Auto - -Auto
Eye Care: Off -- Off - Off
Real Cinema: On -- On -- Off

UPDATE for calibration enthusiasts:
Notes on calibration from color spectrometer readings with HFCR and EyeOne Display2: The Game mode produced the flattest gamma but all were roughly 2.1 on average with the other modes spiking up high towards the 90% and 100% on grayscale. The grayscale was very good with Cinema mode producing mostly 5-6 and in Standard mode 6-8. If I had access to the service menu, I'm confident I could get a highly accurate grayscale since red steadily undershot (switching to warm color temp overcompensated). Game mode the grayscale error suffered, pushing up to 10 on many readings. The Cinema mode had a wildly off Blue result of 50, but otherwise the primary and secondary colors were on the 10-20 delta E range. I was able to push the contrast to Y=200 at 100% and Y=0.1 at 0% without much trouble. My calibrated settings were around Y=100 at 100% and Y=0.2-0.4 at 0%. I was unable to access the service menu; Pronto access codes for Harmony remote did not work, though they did function on my LG 42LH90.

post #10 of 32 Old 12-09-2011, 03:13 PM

Bought this TV from Amazon for $499 and been using it for a few weeks. Here are my thoughts. This TV has a very cheap feel to it. What I mean by that is that it's made almost entirely of plastic. I wasn't very surprised to see this considering how cheap the set was, but even for a $500 TV, it has a VERY cheap feel to it. First off it's extremely light (not that heavy is necessarily a testament to good quality, but still). 2nd, it's very very flexy. The front bezel flexs like heck, and so does the plastic on the back of the TV.

With that out of the way, the actual picture quality of this set is above average for a $500 TV. In fact, it's actually pretty damn good. I was fortunate enough to get an IPS, so maybe that's why? Do pay close attention to the quality, though. My TV unfortunately developed what looks like a dead pixel after about 2 weeks of use, so it's going back to Amazon.

Overall a great set if you're on a budget.
post #11 of 32 Old 12-10-2011, 12:02 PM

I'm somewhat relieved after reading these posts. I picked one of these up on Black Friday as a gift for some family, and I was a little concerned about the picture quality this set produced at $500 since I couldn't unpack it and set it up beforehand. I'd say for a 42" LED/LCD 120hz 1080p, good brand, that this set is definitely a great deal.

This was on sale ($499) on Newegg the other day and sold out.
post #12 of 32 Old 12-11-2011, 02:51 PM

Friend bought 42LV4400 and trying to hook up computer to it. There is a jitter to the picture and was wondering whether anyone could find the correct resolution and refresh rates for this TV?

Thanks!
post #13 of 32 Old 12-11-2011, 04:21 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Native resolution is 1920 x 1080

Refresh rate is 60hz

Are you connecting via HDMI or a VGA input?

Afro GT
post #14 of 32 Old 12-13-2011, 05:06 AM

Connecting through vga. The top half of screen has a continual shake side to side of about 2 mm. Just enough to make words unreadable. Has anyone encountered this before?

I'll try the resolution and refresh rate you recommended next time I am over at my friend's house.

Thanks!
post #15 of 32 Old 12-14-2011, 11:18 AM

Ordered through Amazon and got it in 2 days (free standard shipping, which was awesome) but I feel like the blacks/darks aren't low enough. I can only achieve decent results with the energy saver on which I then must tweak all other settings so the screen isn't dark overall. From what I can tell, there isn't any local dimming as Amazon's specs would indicate. The "120hz factor" is difficult to see as well. From what I've read, you can change the picture settings and each one has more or less "trumotion" associated with it. MW3 looked great and HDTV overall wasn't bad.

My only other issue is with the variable audio setting. I have Logitech Z2300's hooked up to the audio out and they sound amazing when in the "fixed" position but when I select "variable" the sound and amplification is instantly dampened. Is this normal? I am now considering a sound bar so I can use the optical audio out. Not being able to adjust the volume from the fixed option is what kills me, realizing my Logitechs are computer speakers, not home theatre speakers with their own dedicated remote.

So yea, not digging the bright blacks and audio issue. Suggestions? Is this the norm?
post #16 of 32 Old 12-16-2011, 03:56 PM

Had to return this. the Picture was just awful.....even after adjustments. I ended up with a LG 42lk450. MUCH BETTER.
post #17 of 32 Old 12-16-2011, 04:22 PM
CCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerstalker View Post

My parents are in the process of remodeling one of their spare bedrooms and decided they wanted to replace their old 36" Mits direct view CRT with a new plat panel display that would be easy to move around. I saw the good deal on this TV and picked it up on Nov 16th from Best Buy (got them to price match Walmart's price of $550 at that time). I haven't had a chance to use it a whole lot yet. I used it for 3 nights on the 17th, 18th, and 19th in our deer camp. We usually watch one movie a night before we go to sleep, and we used to bring my parents little 19" Sanyo to watch, but this year I brought this 42" LG instead and wall mounted it in the living room. We watched Bridesmaids, Thor, Captain America, and The Change-Up. From the little bit I watched it the picture looks pretty decent and I didn't notice too much blurring while watch Blu-rays. I didn't have any time to really dig into calibrating the colors much so I can't really comment on them. I will say that I was a bit disapointed in the viewing angles though. The screen really washes out bad if you are more than about 15° off from directly in front of it, or level with it. Our living room in the deer camp is very small and I had to watch from about 5 feet away at about 45° to the right of the screen and about 20° below level with it (even with the TV angled down) and the screen was really washed out bad. The black letterbox bars were more like a mid gray. Hopefully I can help that out a bit more when I have time to mess with calibrating it more though. Maybe by playing with the backlight level and brightness/contrast? Although in it's normal use in the spare bedroom the viewing angle issue probably won't be that big of a deal since it will be placed straight in front of the bed.

I've tried finding more info on these models here too and haven't had much luck yet. I would have thought with the pretty good deals that they are having on them right now they would be talked about more.

We are heading back to deer camp tomorrow and I'll be using it a bit more over the next few days so I'll try to remember to come back here and post more when I get back.

With your experience of poor off angle viewing, I presume you got a non-ips panel? it can be confirmed by looking at the fourth digit of the serial number code. If you have a AUSD versus a AUSY you have the VA panel. I have the AUSY set and it looks pretty good from off angles.
post #18 of 32 Old 12-19-2011, 11:57 AM

I'm debating between this tv and the LG 42lk450. Any noticeable difference in picture quality?
post #19 of 32 Old 12-20-2011, 07:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Mr Scarface two post above yours said the picture was much better on the 450.

Afro GT
post #20 of 32 Old 12-28-2011, 04:09 AM

My LG 42" 440 looks pretty good but I really don't notice the effect of the 120hz true-motion feature compared to my 2-year old Toshiba 40". Is there a way or setting that activates or shows this feature better?
post #21 of 32 Old 12-28-2011, 10:00 AM

I think this is a great tv, quality/spec-wise for the price. Even angle viewing isn't as bad as other lcd's I've seen. Of course, viewing directly in front is the best, but can't you say that for any tv? Overall, I'm very pleased I chose this as a gift. It didn't break the bank and the pq (with minor tweaking) is terrific.
post #22 of 32 Old 01-19-2012, 04:34 PM

Hi.... I just purchased and installed my LG 42LV4400 TV today, and all is great so far, even in Standard Def. My rookie question: can I plug in a set of powered PC speakers to the back of the unit for better audio, or is the audio jack not compatible with PC speaker-type jacks. Help!!
Glad to see there is a "forum" for my TV!
post #23 of 32 Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 PM

Liked: 12
Should be possible. Generally, you'd use a 3.5mm stereo to dual RCA cable to make the connection.
post #24 of 32 Old 01-20-2012, 04:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Yes you should be able to do it. There is a 3.5mm audio out jack on the back of the TV facing the bottom, and an optical ouput next to it. You should be able to find a way to hook up your speakers to one of them.

If using the 3.5mm output jack you will have the ability to change the settings in the menu to make that output's audio signal at a fixed level or variable. If you choose variable you will be able to use the TVs remote to turn the volume up and down. You will just set your computer speakers at a certain volume and then use the TV's volume control to adjust it from there. This is handy, but when I tried it the audio quality seemed to take a pretty big hit compared to if I just used the fixed output and controlled the volume with the external speakers. I didn't get a chance to mess with it a whole bunch though.

My parents are finally supposed to be getting carpet installed in the bedroom this week. I will be visiting them next weekend and hope to wall mount the TV then and hook up the LG LHB336 that I bought for them for Christmas. I will try to return and give more feedback then.
post #25 of 32 Old 01-20-2012, 01:49 PM

Thank you John4721 and Beerstalker for the info. It was exactly what I needed. For a while I was convinced that I would have to buy an expensive soundbar system, or the like. Or.... put up with the TV speakers. And, now that I found a place to ask questions about my new TV, you guys here get ready for some! Hope you don't mind....
Thanks again.
post #26 of 32 Old 01-27-2012, 02:10 PM

Another question about my new TV, please. What "intensity" is my black supposed to be? In certain program scenes there are definite black areas, but on my TV those black areas are a bit "brighter" than the truly black bezel edges of my TV (that's REALLY black!). Should I adjust my set to match its blackest black with the black of the TV's plastic bezel boundary, and if so HOW? Thanks again!
EW
post #27 of 32 Old 02-06-2012, 02:39 PM

Anyone knows if the 42LV4400 is a better TV than the 42LV3500?

I saw those 2 TVs on sale today and they were both 549$
I thought the LG 42LV4400 would be better since the number is higher and it's 120HZ but I just looked at both TV specs and noticed the 42LV3500 has a contrast ratio of 3 000 000: 1 while the 42LV4400 only has 100 000: 1.

So, is it better to have a low contrast and a better refresh rate or a better contrast with a lower refresh rate?

Thanks
post #28 of 32 Old 02-07-2012, 03:03 PM

The reviews for the 42LV3500 are really fine, as are those for the 4400. However, the 60 HZ scan would be a big factor in my not getting the 3500. The contrast ratio, according to many articles I read is almost insignificant -- your contrast and brightness settings would have more effect than a innate ratio. Plus the 4400 is a bit cheaper -- maybe a lot cheaper in many stores. Best Buy has some TVs side by side with 60 HZ vs 120 HZ comparisons, and it's noticeable, esp while viewing a scrolling news ticker or sports programs.
post #29 of 32 Old 02-08-2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Wyatt View Post

The reviews for the 42LV3500 are really fine, as are those for the 4400. However, the 60 HZ scan would be a big factor in my not getting the 3500. The contrast ratio, according to many articles I read is almost insignificant -- your contrast and brightness settings would have more effect than a innate ratio. Plus the 4400 is a bit cheaper -- maybe a lot cheaper in many stores. Best Buy has some TVs side by side with 60 HZ vs 120 HZ comparisons, and it's noticeable, esp while viewing a scrolling news ticker or sports programs.

They don't seem to calibrate the TVs in the Best buy around here.
Can't really compared the TVs in the store since they all look terrible lol

I didn't know the 120 Hz would make a difference since my other TV is a LG 47LH55 with 240 Hz and it's been on the 60 Hz option for the past 2 years and I never noticed any problem.

Also, if I know this TV won't be ever be used to watch sports (gonna be used only by my gf), is there still a point to get 120 Hz instead of 60 Hz?
I heard you're supposed to turn off the True Motion when you're watching a movie.

Kinda sucks that every websites has reviews of only one of those 2 TVs. Can't really find any comparisons
post #30 of 32 Old 02-12-2012, 09:26 AM

Hello, we bought this TV one month ago for the chalet. Image is fine, the sound is awfull. I know TV speakers are usually not very great but on this tv they are just not usable. Anyways my question is more about the playback of video files from a USB hard drive.

When we play the files, the TV misinterprets the formats of the video and the ratios are not well respectect. Some video are fine, but many are messed up and there is no setting to change that. Or at least I couldn't find any. Is there anybody that was stuck with the same problem that found a way to correct it?

Thanks!
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg 42lv4400 42 Class Led Hdtv , Lg 42 Inch Class Led Hdtv 42lv4400
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page