Help with settings for Samsung LED UN55D6003 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-05-2012, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My first time posting as I was told to join this forum for help with settings with the Samsung 55' LED UN55D6003 as I bought it a week before Christmas after my DLP of 6 years went out for good. Anyway, I need advice on what the best possible settings will be for my tv. I've had it on default settings since I started watching it and haven't really much of a problem. But I noticed lately that I have some ghosting/blurry effect for a split second as I've heard that's very common with LED's. It doesn't bother me much even though it has crossed my mind to take this back to Best Buy as I still have time under the holiday return policy of taking it back by January 24th or something like that. Got the tv for $1100 at that time, so I couldn't refuse to pass it up. This tv has a 4,000,000:1 mega dynamic contrast ratio, as I'm aware the others have 5,000,000:1. Is there a significant difference between the two? I was told not to use the dynamic picture setting when watching sports as I watch a lot of football/baseball/hockey even though the color looks great in that setting. Anyway, what can do to tweak the settings to get the most out of my tv when watching sports and Blu Ray (have a PS3) as I don't want to spend a couple hundred on calilbration. Any advice/input you can give me is greatly appericated. Thanks!!
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays