Two problems with my Sony Bravia KDL 32EX308: Content error & PC hookup help? - AVS Forum
LCD Flat Panel Displays > Two problems with my Sony Bravia KDL 32EX308: Content error & PC hookup help?
shadestreet's Avatar shadestreet 11:51 AM 02-17-2012
Hi, have had this TV over a year - from day one using any of the online features such as Netlfix, I get frequent "Content Error" interruption. I gave up on it but recently updated the firmware and bought a much better Wireless Router assuming one of those two things would fix it.

It didn't. I googled and only suggestion was firmware update.

Any ideas how to make Netflix usable on this TV?

Second question - is there a way to get Video and Sound through the TV by hooking up a PC without using HDMI?

I had old laptop with VGA to get video, but cannot get sound (tried red/white in every open spot, nothing). Do i just need to get external speakers instead?

Thanks in advance!

walford's Avatar walford 01:58 PM 02-17-2012
Your user's manual should show what R&W input connections to use with VGA or component You may have a round small minidin connector on your PC/laptop that you can use with a minidin to R&W adapter.
Sorry I don't know use NetFlix so I can't help you with how you should have it configured for best results.
Up
Mobile  Desktop