Hey everyone, I just got my own UN55EH6000. This thread was great help. I live in a big city, and between Sears, Walmart, and Best Buy, they all had AH03, CH01, or TH02. I snagged the TH02. My biggest complains so far are:
1. You can't custom label your channels! My 6 year old Panasonic TV lets me do that. I don't want to see "KDWN" or whatever in the corner, I want to see "NBC"!!
2. I deleted the standard definition channel 5 and kept HD 5, which is "5-1". If I hit the 5 number on the remote, it takes me to the crappy standard-def which is deleted! Seriously! Panasonic doesn't do this.
3. The TV stand seems so mechanically fragile. The narrow stem bends as the TV wobbles, and I bet it would break with a little more wobble. By comparison you could drive a car into my Panasonic and only the screen would shatter.
4. The TV can't quickly channel-up or -down, since it apparently can't process it that fast. Yet, my Panasonic can change consecutively much faster, and it instantly shows my custom labels, which is way more convenient.
5. There still aren't multiple tuners. For years I've been shocked that manufacturers haven't started putting 3 tuners in that lock to adjacent channels, for the sake of having zero delay changing. I don't use a set top box, but I realize many people do, which would negate this benefit, but STB's don't have multiple tuners either. If one company did this, they'd all be forced to since it'd be so great.
6. Samsung's front paper states "When you life up a 55" or larger TV, your thumd touches the sareen directly, you can damage the screen. Samsung recommends you lift up the TV as shown in PIC" and "Do not spray cleaning solutopn directly onto the TV screen".
With slow channel changes, no custom channel labels, and broken numerical-press functionality, channel navigation is going to be a lot more cumbersome. I would have stuck with another Panasonic plasma, if it wasn't for all new plasmas having an awful flicker.