post #1981 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 03:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall110 View Post

For those of you who are satisfied with your EH6000/6001/6003/6050, no need to read the rest of this post as it may ruin the set for you. Maybe not. If you're still evaluating and do not see this issue in these scenes, please report back if possible.

I have two separate UN60EH6050 from Costco and both exhibit the purple/violet ghosting issue. Very minor but it is there and it is consistent with dark edges on light backgrounds. In previous posts, another member used the scene in The Return of the King where Gollum goes nuts with Sam in the swamp as a test scene. When I originally watched this scene, I saw zero ghosting on Gollum's edges. This is because I didn't know what to look for and now that I have seen it, I can detect it in the Gollum scene, but he moves so quickly that it just isn't a very good scene for detecting if your set has this issue. I think the scene right after is much better. Aragorn is silhouetted and walks out onto the balcony. You can see slight purple ghosting on the edges of his silhouette. Another scene that jumps out at me is in X-Men Origins Wolverine near the end right when he gets the top of the reactor just before he fights Deadpool. He's climbing with his claws and then jumps up on the ledge. I can see it plain as day here. During the battle, watch the edges of Victor's coat while they battle Deadpool. All in all the ghosting is minor but it is there on my sets. The Walking Dead episode "Killer Within" shows it as well in the dark scenes in the prison where there's a lot of movement. I think any dark scene with fast moving characters will exhibit the ghosting. The ghosting is not present when you pause the scene or step through it, only when it's playing. I'm wondering if Samsung could at least update the firmware to have the ghosting grey scale if not eliminated altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post

The purple ghosting issue seems to be isolated to Sharp panels FWIR. And AFAIK the 60" models only use sharp panels. So other EH6000/6001/6050/etc owners may not see any symptons of it unless they also have a sharp panel.

Since the problem is likely with the panel itself and not with any software, I wouldn't expect a firmware update to fix anything.

I believe you're right about this, though it seems the 60Hz (Sharp) panels are more affected by this than the 120Hz (Sharp) ones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 03:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

that sounds right... the main reason to use Custom blur 10, judder 0 is with 24p sources, like BD movies

Do you get the soap opera effect if you use this setting while watching BD. I've haven't tried to compare 24p with 60p BD yet to see if I notice this effect. I'm not sure if I understand the difference.
post #1983 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:

I believe you're right about this, though it seems the 60Hz (Sharp) panels are more affected by this than the 120Hz (Sharp) ones.

I was lurking the 6050 thread last week and saw quite a few posts about ghosting issues on 60" sets. People on that thread did not discuss panel types so there was no mention if the problem panels were Sharps.
post #1984 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 03:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm 808 View Post

Do you get the soap opera effect if you use this setting while watching BD. I've haven't tried to compare 24p with 60p BD yet to see if I notice this effect. I'm not sure if I understand the difference.

no SOE since judder reduction is at zero... however, it will look smoother than Clear or Off since there is no 2:3 pulldown with 24p sources in Custom

I should clarify that my post is based on when I had a UN46EH6000 ('TS02' S-PVA panel). I no longer have that TV (I own the UN46EH6030 instead).

post #1985 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 03:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I was lurking the 6050 thread last week and saw quite a few posts about ghosting issues on 60" sets. People on that thread did not discuss panel types so there was no mention if the problem panels were Sharps.

the poster above stated that the 60" panels are all Sharp panels

post #1986 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM

Liked: 19
Quote:

For those of you who are satisfied with your EH6000/6001/6003/6050, no need to read the rest of this post as it may ruin the set for you. Maybe not. If you're still evaluating and do not see this issue in these scenes, please report back if possible.

I have two separate UN60EH6050 from Costco and both exhibit the purple/violet ghosting issue. Very minor but it is there and it is consistent with dark edges on light backgrounds. In previous posts, another member used the scene in The Return of the King where Gollum goes nuts with Sam in the swamp as a test scene. When I originally watched this scene, I saw zero ghosting on Gollum's edges. This is because I didn't know what to look for and now that I have seen it, I can detect it in the Gollum scene, but he moves so quickly that it just isn't a very good scene for detecting if your set has this issue. I think the scene right after is much better. Aragorn is silhouetted and walks out onto the balcony. You can see slight purple ghosting on the edges of his silhouette. Another scene that jumps out at me is in X-Men Origins Wolverine near the end right when he gets the top of the reactor just before he fights Deadpool. He's climbing with his claws and then jumps up on the ledge. I can see it plain as day here. During the battle, watch the edges of Victor's coat while they battle Deadpool. All in all the ghosting is minor but it is there on my sets. The Walking Dead episode "Killer Within" shows it as well in the dark scenes in the prison where there's a lot of movement. I think any dark scene with fast moving characters will exhibit the ghosting. The ghosting is not present when you pause the scene or step through it, only when it's playing. I'm wondering if Samsung could at least update the firmware to have the ghosting grey scale if not eliminated altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post

The purple ghosting issue seems to be isolated to Sharp panels FWIR. And AFAIK the 60" models only use sharp panels. So other EH6000/6001/6050/etc owners may not see any symptons of it unless they also have a sharp panel.

Since the problem is likely with the panel itself and not with any software, I wouldn't expect a firmware update to fix anything.

Quote:

There is a workaround solution for this purple/dark-red smearing/ghosting, it's probably caused by the minimum brightness bias-level for the "lcd pixel Response Time Compensation (RTC) / pixel overdrive circuit".
Its overdrive influence the Samsung panels also, happens on my UE40EH6030 with Samsung 40A1AF0D panel, this was discussed somewhere in thread "The *OFFICIAL* 2012 Samsung EH4000/EH5000/EH5300 Owner's Thread"
To get rid of purple smearing:
- set BRIGHTNESS at 45 or above, lower the backlight to compensate the black level.
- set BRIGHTNESS at 50 or above, when LED MOTION PLUS = ON
To get rid of dark/black screen dimming/muting:
- set BRIGHTNESS at 44 or above.

Someone gonna report these to Samsung, so they can fix it with new firmware?
post #1987 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 04:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBrad View Post

There is a workaround solution for this purple/dark-red smearing/ghosting, it's probably caused by the minimum brightness bias-level for the "lcd pixel Response Time Compensation (RTC) / pixel overdrive circuit".
Its overdrive influence the Samsung panels also, happens on my 40EH6030 with Samsung 40A1AFOD panel, this was discussed somewhere in thread "SAMSUNG EH4000/5000/6000"
- set BRIGHTNESS at 45 or above, lower the backlight to compensate the black level.

my UN46EH6030 is a 46A6AF6D panel

do you have the european version of this TV?

post #1988 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:

my UN46EH6030 is a 46A6AF6D panel

do you have the european version of this TV?

Yes, UE40EH6030, has AMP and Full HD 3D.

Do you have brightness set higher than 45?
post #1989 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 05:46 PM

Hey everyone, I just got my own UN55EH6000. This thread was great help. I live in a big city, and between Sears, Walmart, and Best Buy, they all had AH03, CH01, or TH02. I snagged the TH02. My biggest complains so far are:

1. You can't custom label your channels! My 6 year old Panasonic TV lets me do that. I don't want to see "KDWN" or whatever in the corner, I want to see "NBC"!!

2. I deleted the standard definition channel 5 and kept HD 5, which is "5-1". If I hit the 5 number on the remote, it takes me to the crappy standard-def which is deleted! Seriously! Panasonic doesn't do this.

3. The TV stand seems so mechanically fragile. The narrow stem bends as the TV wobbles, and I bet it would break with a little more wobble. By comparison you could drive a car into my Panasonic and only the screen would shatter.

4. The TV can't quickly channel-up or -down, since it apparently can't process it that fast. Yet, my Panasonic can change consecutively much faster, and it instantly shows my custom labels, which is way more convenient.

5. There still aren't multiple tuners. For years I've been shocked that manufacturers haven't started putting 3 tuners in that lock to adjacent channels, for the sake of having zero delay changing. I don't use a set top box, but I realize many people do, which would negate this benefit, but STB's don't have multiple tuners either. If one company did this, they'd all be forced to since it'd be so great.

6. Samsung's front paper states "When you life up a 55" or larger TV, your thumd touches the sareen directly, you can damage the screen. Samsung recommends you lift up the TV as shown in PIC" and "Do not spray cleaning solutopn directly onto the TV screen".

With slow channel changes, no custom channel labels, and broken numerical-press functionality, channel navigation is going to be a lot more cumbersome. I would have stuck with another Panasonic plasma, if it wasn't for all new plasmas having an awful flicker.
post #1990 of 2567 Old 02-05-2013, 09:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes, UE40EH6030, has AMP and Full HD 3D.

Do you have brightness set higher than 45?

I have it set at 44.

post #1991 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:

Its overdrive influence the Samsung panels also, happens on my UE40EH6030 with Samsung 40A1AF0D panel, this was discussed somewhere in thread "The *OFFICIAL* 2012 Samsung EH4000/EH5000/EH5300 Owner's Thread"

Thank you for this info iBrad. Setting brightness to 49 eliminates the purple ghosting completely without AMP on. Anything below and it reappears. Problem now is my image is washed out so I may mess with some settings to see if I can have an alternative setting. Thanks again.
post #1992 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 AM

Liked: 23
Quote:

Thank you for this info iBrad. Setting brightness to 49 eliminates the purple ghosting completely without AMP on. Anything below and it reappears. Problem now is my image is washed out so I may mess with some settings to see if I can have an alternative setting. Thanks again.

He also said to turn the Backlight down somewhat to compensate for the raised Brightness level. That may help somewhat. . . but you may want to go back a forth in SMALL increments with Contrast and Birghtness to see if the "wash out" can be minimized a bit.
post #1993 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase700B View Post

He also said to turn the Backlight down somewhat to compensate for the raised Brightness level. That may help somewhat. . . but you may want to go back a forth in SMALL increments with Contrast and Birghtness to see if the "wash out" can be minimized a bit.

Yeah, I messed with the backlight for a little while but didn't have the time to dial it in. I'm guessing lowering the gamma will help as well.
post #1994 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:

No offense, but I think you might being a little nitpicky here. Especially considering that the EH6000 is not a top of the line model. If it's a "very minor" problem that only pops up in very specific scenes, and you can only see it when you are specifically looking for it, then I would probably just get over it.

I don't mean to be rude with this post. If it's really something you cannot live with then obviously you shouldn't settle for the TV. But if you're looking for absolute perfection, you probably aren't going to find it anywhere.
post #1995 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 10:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
Could someone with experience please help me with my purchase decision?

I currently have a Pioneer Elite 940 Pro 42" plasma that was professionally calibrated by Avical a few years back. It has developed black bar burn-in. It is not IR - I've run the Disney WoW Pixel Flipper for about 6 days straight as well as break-in slides - and the burn-in persists - mainly during Hockey or anything with a light/white screen.

I also have a Panasonic GT30 55" 3D in the family room and an older Panasonic 50" plasma in our bedroom. Obviously I've been a plasma guy up until now.

Anyway - I don't think I can take the burn-in on my Pioneer any longer and have been looking at various 46-47" LEDs - since with the thin bezels now - the physical dimensions are similar to my Pio. I keep coming back to the Samsung UN46EH6000 at Best Buy as I don't need Smart or 3D and they have them with the TS02 panels. I also have a lot of ambient light in my living room where my Pio is (but have learned to deal with the reflections on the Pio over the years) - and a wife and children who don't know what the "Aspect" button does (or I wouldn't have burn-in in the first place). So I'm thinking for that room a LED would be best.

What are you owner's thoughts on my replacing Pioneer Elite with this TV? Will I be happy - or regret it? My MAIN viewing on this TV will be Hockey when I'm too lazy to go down to the family room - and what my wife and kids think of the pic really doesn't matter as they are not video'philes by any stretch. I really don't think I want to get another plasma to replace the TV I don't have control over during the day (they don't use the 55" Panny in the family room during the day).

Before I got my 55" Panasonic GT30 I did buy a Sharp 52" LCD and returned it 2 days later because I couldn't take the horrific flashlighting/clouding and got the Panny.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks very much for any replies!

~Bill
post #1996 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 11:07 AM

Liked: 23
I would buy the 46EH6000 as long as you can get the TS02 panel. It will not have the same picture characteristics as your previous Pioneer plasma. . . that is a tall order to fill. But when I viewed in in the store it looked pretty decent even next to the Panasonic plasma right next to it.

But it will be much more forgiving for daily viewing by the family, and with proper set up, should give you a really decent picture. I compared the 46EH600 in several stores and spent over an hour with the remote control tweaking and toning down the settings from store "torch" mode. I think it rivals LED TVs costing hundreds more. Color saturation could be a bit better but I did not have time to use a test disc on it.

You answered your own questions. It has the TS02 available and if you do not like it. . .. you can return it.
post #1997 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 11:10 AM

Would you mind sharing your settings with me, perhaps I overlooked one?
post #1998 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:

I think you misunderstood Phase700B. He suggested setting the mode to Standard not AMP. However, I don't think Standard or Movie mode will make a difference as far as motion issues. I would definitely stay away from AMP Standard and Smooth settings. Alos, I previously posted that Custom blur 10, judder 0 seemed okay but I spent the weekend fooling around with AMP and found this setting to produce motion issues especially things like bouncing/dribbling balls. So far AMP set to Clear or OFF gives the best sports viewing for me. My cable box is outputting 720p or 1080i depending on the source and ice hockey looks great to me. Not sure what kind of motion issues you are seeing.

My main issue is that the tv can't keep up with a fast moving camera I guess, the screen blurs. The output on the cable box is 1080i, but 720p is also an option. Both give the same blurry picture though.

Would you mind sharing your other picture settings with me?
post #1999 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwener View Post

No offense, but I think you might being a little nitpicky here. Especially considering that the EH6000 is not a top of the line model. If it's a "very minor" problem that only pops up in very specific scenes, and you can only see it when you are specifically looking for it, then I would probably just get over it.

I don't mean to be rude with this post. If it's really something you cannot live with then obviously you shouldn't settle for the TV. But if you're looking for absolute perfection, you probably aren't going to find it anywhere.

I posted this for the benefit of others as I already have decided it's not a deal breaker for me, but that's beside the point. And out of that iBrad has posted a workaround. I thought that's what this forum is all about.
post #2000 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 11:34 AM

Does anybody know who manufacturers the MH01 panel that is found in the UN65EH6000 model? Many thanks.
post #2001 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Does anybody know who manufacturers the MH01 panel that is found in the UN65EH6000 model? Many thanks.

I guess SHARP.
see post #691:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1406151/the-official-2012-samsung-eh4000-eh5000-eh5300-owners-thread/650_50

btw. Don't enter the service mode if you don't know what to do, it'll reset current settings and don't factory reset in the service menu, it will corrupt tv functions and all settings and is not recoverable without in factory calibration/hardware!
post #2002 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase700B View Post

Quote:

Yeah, I messed with the backlight for a little while but didn't have the time to dial it in. I'm guessing lowering the gamma will help as well.

All the best, please report this issue/defect/design fault/bug to Samsung in reference with your post in this thread.
(If you can make a video with that issue and post it on youtube, the better)
With more ppl complaints, maybe they can fix it with a FW update.

It's a (big) design failure/defect if you can't set the Brightness lower than 45 without purple/dark-red smear/ghost/blur and it affect all brand's panels, probably caused by a wrong bias/offset point/setting in the pixel overdrive circuit/driver.
Now with the higher brightness level, deeper overall black level is not possible anymore.

Try minimize the "wash out" with:
-If selectable/set HDMI black level = low
-set CONTRAST = 100
-lower BACKLIGHT level
-higher SHARPNESS level

-enable DYNAMIC CONTRAST
-enable BLACK TONE

in the WHITE BALANS menu:
-lower equal RBG levels in R/G/B OFFSET.
-higher equal RGB levels in R/G/B GAIN.

Hopefully in future SAMSUNG acknowledge this issue and fix it with a FW update!
post #2003 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:

All the best, please report this issue/defect/design fault/bug to Samsung in reference with your post in this thread.

It's a (big) design failure/defect if you can't set the Brightness lower than 45 without purple/dark-red smear/ghost/blur and it affect all brand's panels, probably caused by a wrong bias/offset point/setting in the pixel overdrive circuit/driver.
Now with the higher brightness level, deeper overall black level is not possible anymore.

Try minimize the "wash out" with:
-If selectable/set HDMI black level = low
-set CONTRAST = 100
-lower BACKLIGHT level
-higher SHARPNESS level

-enable DYNAMIC CONTRAST
-enable BLACK TONE

in the WHITE BALANS menu:
-lower equal RBG levels in R/G/B OFFSET.
-higher equal RGB levels in R/G/B GAIN.

Thanks Man, appreciate it. A UN60EH6000 is going to be delivered this Friday from Amazon because the two UN60EH6050s (Costco) that I have are defective (severe flashlight on one even in Movie mode with back light set to lowest setting, panel wrinkle on the other). Hopefully third time is a charm, so I won't be doing any serious calibrating until I get the unit that I'm going to keep. I'll report the bug to Samsung and hope to get some video of the issue as well.
post #2004 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 01:05 PM

Can anybody comment on whether they're getting the purple ghosting on the UN65EH6000 model with MH01 panel?
post #2005 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:

Sounds like you have some technical knowledge on the matter. Do you think a FW update could fix the problem? So it's a software issue and not a hardware limitation?
post #2006 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:

Sounds like you have some technical knowledge on the matter. Do you think a FW update could fix the problem? So it's a software issue and not a hardware limitation?

Yeah, I'm electronics engineer myself.

A FW update could fix, influence or minimize the problem. It's both software and hardware related!

Because Samsung use a variety brand's panel types in a model-serie tv's with their own specs. variances and tolerances.
Suppose the overdrive-circuit needs a specific ref.point of brightness-level voltage to be activated, but because the use of variable panels specs tolerances.
They choose a safe settingspoint that all panels will work within the workable-range and it influences all other display settings also.

For example: your tv panel need brightness 49 and mine was around 44 to get rid of that smearing and its variate depending on all the other display settings.
So if Samsung can fine tune that reference point, so we can have lower brightness setting without that smear.
And that will take time and research= money and when the ref. point are changed will cause other display setting ref.points shift also and cause other types display issues.

So don't count on it that this issue will be acknowledge and be solved soon, because its a technology/electronics specific issue.
Be happy with the workaround for now.

For DIY PQ improvement, see these threads:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1406663/pixel-jogger-break-in-improves-pq-plasma-lcd-led-tv-for-diy-users-only-w-disclaimer
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1456693/do-lcd-leds-have-a-break-in-period-do-they-degrade-with-time
Enjoy!
post #2007 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I'm electronics engineer myself.

A FW update could fix, influence or minimize the problem. It's both software and hardware related!

Because Samsung use a variety brand's panel types in a model-serie tv's with their own specs. variances and tolerances.
Suppose the overdrive-circuit needs a specific ref.point of brightness-level voltage to be activated, but because the use of variable panels specs tolerances.
They choose a safe settingspoint that all panels will work within the workable-range and it influences all other display settings also.

For example: your tv panel need brightness 49 and mine was around 44 to get rid of that smearing and its variate depending on all the other display settings.
So if Samsung can fine tune that reference point, so we can have lower brightness setting without that smear.
And that will take time and research= money and when the ref. point are changed will cause other display setting ref.points shift also and cause other types display issues.

So don't count on it that this issue will be acknowledge and be solved soon, because its a technology/electronics specific issue.
Be happy with the workaround for now.

For DIY PQ improvement, see these threads:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1406663/pixel-jogger-break-in-improves-pq-plasma-lcd-led-tv-for-diy-users-only-w-disclaimer
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1456693/do-lcd-leds-have-a-break-in-period-do-they-degrade-with-time
Enjoy!

Many thanks! This has been beyond helpful!
post #2008 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memond98 View Post

My main issue is that the tv can't keep up with a fast moving camera I guess, the screen blurs. The output on the cable box is 1080i, but 720p is also an option. Both give the same blurry picture though.

Would you mind sharing your other picture settings with me?

I posted some recommended settings on page 64. I may have slightly tweaked some settings since then but nothing major. I'm in no way an expert but I think the only settings that would affect motion performance in your situation would be AMP and LED Motion Plus. I've got LED MP off but to be honest I haven't really tried it turned on. I turned it on once and the picture darkened considerably so I switched it back off right away. When I have time I might try and turn it on and recalibrate the brightness, contrast, backlight, and gamma settings just to see what it does.

I don't remember seeing anyone posting about the performance with LED MP turned on but if anyone has played around with it, let us know your experience.

I don't have another set that I can compare the camera panning blur to this set. I know if the camera pans quickly the background can be blurred but the object the camera is following is fairly clear. But I think this is a natural camera effect (due to camera fps rate?) and has nothing to do with the TV display itself. Again, I'm not sure if this is the effect that you are seeing.

Anyone else more knowledgable have any comments?
post #2009 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:

I posted some recommended settings on page 64. I may have slightly tweaked some settings since then but nothing major. I'm in no way an expert but I think the only settings that would affect motion performance in your situation would be AMP and LED Motion Plus. I've got LED MP off but to be honest I haven't really tried it turned on. I turned it on once and the picture darkened considerably so I switched it back off right away. When I have time I might try and turn it on and recalibrate the brightness, contrast, backlight, and gamma settings just to see what it does.

I don't remember seeing anyone posting about the performance with LED MP turned on but if anyone has played around with it, let us know your experience.

I don't have another set that I can compare the camera panning blur to this set. I know if the camera pans quickly the background can be blurred but the object the camera is following is fairly clear. But I think this is a natural camera effect (due to camera fps rate?) and has nothing to do with the TV display itself. Again, I'm not sure if this is the effect that you are seeing.

Anyone else more knowledgable have any comments?

He meant probably the purple/dark-red blur/smear, in that case, he need to increase BRIGHTNESS above 45, see above posts.

LED MOTION PLUS is very effective against the "natural" lcd blur, recommend to set it ON and increase BRIGHTNESS and BACKLIGHT to compensate the dim.
LED MP is the CMR tech, that use backlight scanning / led strobing in sync with the lcd sample and hold processing, to reduce blur.

Use these test video's to see the effects yourself, with LED MP ON, details will be visible when blur is reduced!
Sample on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Gre5rgdD4
Note: youtube can't display 60fps hence the video 60fps right side won't show difference, you'll need to download the video and play on tv.

Download 30fps vs 60fps video test:
mp4:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ixnoz
mkv:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h0eul2
post #2010 of 2567 Old 02-06-2013, 05:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I have no such issue on my UN46EH6030 with the S-PVA panel. I also had the EH5000 and EH6000 before (both also S-PVA) and had no such issues on them either. Maybe this issue is region and/or panel specific?

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung , Samsung Un55eh6000 Led Hdtv , Led Hdtv , Samsung Ln37d550 Lcd Hdtv , Samsung Un55d6000 , Samsung Un46eh6000 Led Hdtv , Samsung Un46eh5000 Led Hdtv , Samsung 40 Inch Led 3d Hdtv Un40eh6030 , Samsung Ln46c630 46 Inch 1080p 120 Hz Lcd Hdtv Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page