Forum Jump: 

post #2581 of 2582 Old 12-31-2014, 08:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post
I exchanged the set for a new one. Glad I did - the clouding in the other one was definitely a defect and the new set does not have any trace of such clouding (and has rather good uniformity overall). Very pleased with this 46" TV for just $600 (tho this TV is for casual viewing so I wouldn't hold it to the same standards I'd be looking for to use it for critical viewing).
I'm looking at purchasing this set also. Can you confirm if it has HDMI-CEC (Anynet+)? I contacted Samsung and they said yes, but I've seen several posts that says it doesn't.

Thanks.

Thanks: ijprest, waynethedvrguy, Remmer99, hdonzis, gduprey, LeeThompson, j.m., archdog99, FlipFlop, The Dreamer, chriv and all the other Replay Hackers out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2582 of 2582 Old 12-31-2014, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlichtefeld View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post
I exchanged the set for a new one. Glad I did - the clouding in the other one was definitely a defect and the new set does not have any trace of such clouding (and has rather good uniformity overall). Very pleased with this 46" TV for just $600 (tho this TV is for casual viewing so I wouldn't hold it to the same standards I'd be looking for to use it for critical viewing).
I'm looking at purchasing this set also. Can you confirm if it has HDMI-CEC (Anynet+)? I contacted Samsung and they said yes, but I've seen several posts that says it doesn't.

Thanks.
Sure. I'll let you know in a couple of hours.
rlichtefeld likes this.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung , Samsung Un55eh6000 Led Hdtv , Led Hdtv , Samsung Ln37d550 Lcd Hdtv , Samsung Un55d6000 , Samsung Un46eh6000 Led Hdtv , Samsung Un46eh5000 Led Hdtv , Samsung 40 Inch Led 3d Hdtv Un40eh6030 , Samsung Ln46c630 46 Inch 1080p 120 Hz Lcd Hdtv Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page