Official Sharp AQUOS LC-80LE844U Owners thread - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #631 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 06:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Chad B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 2,042
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

I'm having an issue with my 844 and i'm not sure if it's the TV or the signal (Direct TV). I first noticed about a week ago while watching Game of Thrones on HBO. There are a lot of dark scenes and in the background there appears to be a lot of "noise". I'm not sure if this is "clouding" maybe someone can give me a good description of this effect or maybe a picture? Another term I've heard before is "posterization" (I'm not sure this is the same as clouding)I see this effect in dark backgrounds and large areas of a single color. Since these areas are in the background they maybe out of focus and maybe this is a contributor. It's very easy to see watching American idol. The people on stage are in focus and the picture is sharp yet I can see this "noise in the background. Do me a favor and look closely at your TV's and tell me if you can see this same issue. I'm attaching some pics... TV or signal quality??? I'm using Suzook's settings in Movie Mode.
Rick

Well, it isn't clouding. Clouding is in the black and would mainly only be visible with no picture content, at least on a large portion of the screen.
It looks like it could be digital compression from DirecTV, but it could be posterization caused by the TV settings (most likely the 10 pt settings). Copying calibrated settings from one set to another is very error-prone and copying 10 pt settings can actually result in worse performance.
You can try a couple things to check both of these theories.
First, if you have another TV, hook it up to the same HDMI cable that's going into the 844U and see if it shows the same thing.
Second, try bypassing the 10 pt adjustment and see if that helps.
Chad B is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetweckesser View Post

Please do and post your results! Remember to try and get as white a screen as possible - the defects don't show well on colored images.


I just checked my TV and all is good. No screen issues at all.
samendolaro is offline  
post #633 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post

Well, it isn't clouding. Clouding is in the black and would mainly only be visible with no picture content, at least on a large portion of the screen.
It looks like it could be digital compression from DirecTV, but it could be posterization caused by the TV settings (most likely the 10 pt settings). Copying calibrated settings from one set to another is very error-prone and copying 10 pt settings can actually result in worse performance.
You can try a couple things to check both of these theories.
First, if you have another TV, hook it up to the same HDMI cable that's going into the 844U and see if it shows the same thing.
Second, try bypassing the 10 pt adjustment and see if that helps.

I was just getting that last nite on "House" in the Back ground on certain shots & then I watched "Ghost Protocol" Blu-Ray NaDa ,none , just not there .
I'm assuming it's the DirecTV compression as I only see it on certain Fox shows & some other shows that have that stylized coloring & lighting that set a mood thing . (could be something that is done in post production ??)
"The Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol" was a beautifully shot film, another beauty of a well shot film is the film "Drive"

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #634 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Newbie
 
tito_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

on the side is a decal & on the back is a data plate both have the s/n

Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

You can also find it on the plastic bag which contained the manual. I took the sticker off the plastic and put it on the manual


Thank you both. That was helpful. I finally registered my TV today.

I also checked the uniformity issue (I have 632), using various backgrounds (plain white, yellow, green orange etc) and no issues at all.
tito_007 is offline  
post #635 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Member
 
aupton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
@Fastslappy, @planetweckesser thank you both for your replies! I'm going to call and buy the warranty today and I did the firmware update last night over a wired connection. So far the picture is great, I have it on dynamic mode but will configure it for movie mode today with some of the settings posted earlier in the thread.

If I had one complaint so far it would be that it seems that I can't turn off the motion settings entirely, even though they are listed as off. It's not problem with 1080p content or video games, but I do notice it a lot with older 4:3 content. I'm hoping that once I move the set into its final position, another two feet further away from our viewing distance that the motion effects are not as overwhelming.

Perhaps besides the "off" setting there's something else that has to be disabled for it to truly be "off" ?
aupton is offline  
post #636 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Member
 
planetweckesser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

I just checked my TV and all is good. No screen issues at all.

That is reassuring - my new unit should be ok.
planetweckesser is offline  
post #637 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Senior Member
 
stebrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hartsville, SC
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post

Well, it isn't clouding. Clouding is in the black and would mainly only be visible with no picture content, at least on a large portion of the screen.
It looks like it could be digital compression from DirecTV, but it could be posterization caused by the TV settings (most likely the 10 pt settings). Copying calibrated settings from one set to another is very error-prone and copying 10 pt settings can actually result in worse performance.
You can try a couple things to check both of these theories.
First, if you have another TV, hook it up to the same HDMI cable that's going into the 844U and see if it shows the same thing.
Second, try bypassing the 10 pt adjustment and see if that helps.

Thanks for the response Chad I just did a factory reset of all picture settings. In Movie Mode the default for 10 point is off. I assume this is what you meant by "bypassing the 10 point adjustment"??? I had already swapped HDMI cables without any effect. I'll keep an eye on it tonight and report back if this helped.
Chad can you explain "posterization and what causes it???
Thanks, Rick
Thanks for your input Fastslappy.
stebrock is offline  
post #638 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
 
stebrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hartsville, SC
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetweckesser View Post

Please do and post your results! Remember to try and get as white a screen as possible - the defects don't show well on colored images.

S/N 3191 and glad to report no issues with a white screen.
stebrock is offline  
post #639 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
THe_Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Harrisburg
Posts: 521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
My eyes aren't the best but that just looks like regular compression in the signal to me. Your Blu-rays shouldn't look like that.
THe_Flash is offline  
post #640 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Member
 
KDCgrp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A question...I have my video signals (FIOS, Blu Ray, HD DVD, XBOX) running through my Denon 4308. Currently, I have the Denon doing the scaling (i.e. all signals are converted to 1080p)...should I turn this off and let the Sharp handle it?
KDCgrp is offline  
post #641 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Senior Member
 
billdag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 414
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by THe_Flash View Post

My eyes aren't the best but that just looks like regular compression in the signal to me. Your Blu-rays shouldn't look like that.

I agree. My cable programs have looked like that for years on various TV's. Some shows are worse than others. New Blu-Rays and my HTPC, needless to say, are flawless for the most part.
billdag is offline  
post #642 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 03:42 PM
 
Rixxster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, is the screen on this model glossy or semi-matte?
Rixxster is offline  
post #643 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Newbie
 
achenator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can't find any defects in mine either
achenator is offline  
post #644 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 04:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Suzook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixxster View Post

Hey guys, is the screen on this model glossy or semi-matte?

Semi
Suzook is offline  
post #645 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Senior Member
 
stebrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hartsville, SC
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just a few more photo's...
i was watching BladeRunner it was unwatchable - see the noise next to the woman's face.
I've included a sreen shot of the OPPO screen - look at the "glow" in the lower right.
Also my Yamaha creates a still image when no input is selected (so Direct TV doesn't come in to play on this one) and the noise is still there.
Attachment 244219

Attachment 244220

Attachment 244221
LL
LL
LL
stebrock is offline  
post #646 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Senior Member
 
stebrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hartsville, SC
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
2 more from Blu Ray of Avatar. Not as obvious but still there.
Attachment 244224

Attachment 244225

Am I looking to hard ?
I will contact Direct TV and Shap on Monday and see what they say.
LL
LL
stebrock is offline  
post #647 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 07:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chad B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 2,042
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

Thanks for the response Chad I just did a factory reset of all picture settings. In Movie Mode the default for 10 point is off. I assume this is what you meant by "bypassing the 10 point adjustment"??? I had already swapped HDMI cables without any effect. I'll keep an eye on it tonight and report back if this helped.
Chad can you explain "posterization and what causes it???
Thanks, Rick
Thanks for your input Fastslappy.

Yes, that's what I meant. It's visible layers of color or brightness, like when you set your computer to 256 colors.
Chad B is offline  
post #648 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 07:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chad B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 2,042
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

Just a few more photo's...
i was watching BladeRunner it was unwatchable - see the noise next to the woman's face.
I've included a sreen shot of the OPPO screen - look at the "glow" in the lower right.
Also my Yamaha creates a still image when no input is selected (so Direct TV doesn't come in to play on this one) and the noise is still there.
Attachment 244219

Attachment 244220

Attachment 244221

The Oppo screen might be clouding, but not the others.
That's pretty bad. I've seen a slight effect on the Yamaha screen on other sets, but not nearly that bad. Try bypassing the receiver, check on a different TV, etc.
Chad B is offline  
post #649 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Member
 
planetweckesser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

I'm having an issue with my 844 and i'm not sure if it's the TV or the signal (Direct TV). I first noticed about a week ago while watching Game of Thrones on HBO. There are a lot of dark scenes and in the background there appears to be a lot of "noise". I'm not sure if this is "clouding" maybe someone can give me a good description of this effect or maybe a picture? Another term I've heard before is "posterization" (I'm not sure this is the same as clouding)I see this effect in dark backgrounds and large areas of a single color. Since these areas are in the background they maybe out of focus and maybe this is a contributor. It's very easy to see watching American idol. The people on stage are in focus and the picture is sharp yet I can see this "noise in the background. Do me a favor and look closely at your TV's and tell me if you can see this same issue. I'm attaching some pics... TV or signal quality??? I'm using Suzook's settings in Movie Mode.
Rick
Attachment 244105

Attachment 244106

Attachment 244107

I have seen similar "noise" on my Mitsubishi 83731 (6 years old) which I attributed to the set being on its last legs or it could be DirecTV. Haven't seen anything like that on the 844 but haven't watched too much on it except 3D movies and very little regular TV (my kids have comandeered it for XBOX)
planetweckesser is offline  
post #650 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Senior Member
 
stebrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hartsville, SC
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post

The Oppo screen might be clouding, but not the others.
That's pretty bad. I've seen a slight effect on the Yamaha screen on other sets, but not nearly that bad. Try bypassing the receiver, check on a different TV, etc.

Bypased the receiver no effect. Here's one more screen shot with no input to the TV. Clouding???
Attachment 244238
LL
stebrock is offline  
post #651 of 3648 Old 04-21-2012, 10:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

Bypased the receiver no effect. Here's one more screen shot with no input to the TV. Clouding???
Attachment 244238

my 80" 632 don't do that !
my dark screens are even ,very even , that's LCD 's that are NOT closing all the way leaking light \\
try get a shot of movie credits the white ones with the black back ground as the the back light is still on , If you see any color but the actual credits the that is leaking LCD 's

Is that a black screen 0r a dark , dark blue ??
if that's a black screen then that's a problem ...

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #652 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Member
 
djwilso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anyone tell me if Sharp will honor their manufacturer's one year warranty on a new 844 when it is not purchased from an authorized online dealer?

Thanks.
djwilso is offline  
post #653 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Newbie
 
elieen2ranndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I may not have the luxury of waiting a year to get a new TV - I have an aging Mitsubishi 73" in a built in cabinet that is having some problems and the Sharp 80" dimensions are perfect for the cabinet (suspended by an articulating arm mount). I was just wondering if LD added that much to picture quality as I don't have that much experience with LED-LCD TVs - just plasma and DLP.



elieen2ranndy is offline  
post #654 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 04:31 AM
Senior Member
 
Ranger 518's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwilso View Post

Can anyone tell me if Sharp will honor their manufacturer's one year warranty on a new 844 when it is not purchased from an authorized online dealer?

Thanks.

No. Sidewalk only warranty. When you reach the sidewalk, it is yours. Buy from one of the board's sponsors instead.
Ranger 518 is offline  
post #655 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 05:52 AM
Senior Member
 
stebrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hartsville, SC
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

my 80" 632 don't do that !
my dark screens are even ,very even , that's LCD 's that are NOT closing all the way leaking light \\
try get a shot of movie credits the white ones with the black back ground as the the back light is still on , If you see any color but the actual credits the that is leaking LCD 's

Is that a black screen 0r a dark , dark blue ??
if that's a black screen then that's a problem ...

I simply disconnected the HDMI input which I assume would result in a black screen???
Any opinions on this? How about trying that test for me Fastslappy?
Where I see the most noise is when the program has dark scenes and usually in the background. usually in the fore ground the main image is in focus and clear. When the image is deliberately black like in movie credits there doesn't seem to be a noise issue.
I may have 2 issues - clouding/LCD leakage and Direct TV signal quality.
I'm going to call Sharp and DTV on Monday
stebrock is offline  
post #656 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 06:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,764
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwilso View Post

Can anyone tell me if Sharp will honor their manufacturer's one year warranty on a new 844 when it is not purchased from an authorized online dealer?

Thanks.

THis question is often asked. So often I assumed the answer was no - until talking with an attorney.

Again, 2nd hand legal advice is as good as free - worthless - so disclaimer here:
1. They honor it
2. They do everything in their power to phrase/imply they will not
3. Open and read a warantee you got from a receiver or other TV - does not say will not honor? Nope
4. You already bought it - the box/implied contract was done at POS.

All of that being said there are really good reasons (ensuring quality, being able to have manufacturer go after retailer if they screw you etc) buying from one when places like CP and VE seem to offer fantastic service and prices for nearly the same money as "The coast electronics" makes alot of sense.
sjchmura is offline  
post #657 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 06:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,764
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

I'm having an issue with my 844 and i'm not sure if it's the TV or the signal (Direct TV). I first noticed about a week ago while watching Game of Thrones on HBO. Attachment 244105

Attachment 244106

Attachment 244107

What happens when you take a laptop, HDMI out, and put out pure black 1920x1080?
sjchmura is offline  
post #658 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Suzook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post


THis question is often asked. So often I assumed the answer was no - until talking with an attorney.

Again, 2nd hand legal advice is as good as free - worthless - so disclaimer here:
1. They honor it
2. They do everything in their power to phrase/imply they will not
3. Open and read a warantee you got from a receiver or other TV - does not say will not honor? Nope
4. You already bought it - the box/implied contract was done at POS.

All of that being said there are really good reasons (ensuring quality, being able to have manufacturer go after retailer if they screw you etc) buying from one when places like CP and VE seem to offer fantastic service and prices for nearly the same money as "The coast electronics" makes alot of sense.

Its been discussed and I was under the impression it would be illegal for sharp to decline your warranty
Suzook is offline  
post #659 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 08:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,764
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzook View Post

Its been discussed and I was under the impression it would be illegal for sharp to decline your warranty

On advice from an attorney, always put in a disclaimer you are an idiot and this is all just speculation and to consult with one (or some COULD JUST READ the warantee and see it does NOT say that this is 'only valid from Best Buy, Amazon Prime etc !!!!)
sjchmura is offline  
post #660 of 3648 Old 04-22-2012, 08:45 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebrock View Post

I simply disconnected the HDMI input which I assume would result in a black screen???
Any opinions on this? How about trying that test for me Fastslappy?
Where I see the most noise is when the program has dark scenes and usually in the background. usually in the fore ground the main image is in focus and clear. When the image is deliberately black like in movie credits there doesn't seem to be a noise issue.
I may have 2 issues - clouding/LCD leakage and Direct TV signal quality.
I'm going to call Sharp and DTV on Monday

my display gets a total black screen & no leakage at all uniform across the screen top to bottom /side to side
that noise is DirecTV compression You can go into the noise reduction settins & try to adjust from there BUT I really think that is only a minor issue(to me at least) on only a few broadcasts shows so rather that have my Blu-Ray pq messed with I leave mine alone , but if you see it on a blu-ray then that might be a issue with the player .

BUT If you see it constantly on everything then it's clouding , with your photo's I'd say I M H O you have a screen display panel issue...
call Sharp ...
Take some more photos ,
with a good quality camera & forward to Sharp .
Sharp is known to replace in-home a display from JUST photos send by email ..
They don't even send a tech if they can see a screen issue & send a new display & pick up the old one ,
They even will un-mount a defective wall unit & remount the new display , all in the same 1st time visit .

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp , Sharp Lc80le844u 80 Inch 3d Led Tv , Led Hdtv , Sharp Lc 70le632u Led Hdtv , Sharp Lc70le847u 70 Inch Lcd 70 Class Quattron Led Smart 3d Tv , Sharp Aquos Lc 80le844u 80 Inch Led Hdtv , Sharp Aquos Lc60le847u 60 Inch 1080p 240hz 3d 1080p Led Lcd Tv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off