Originally Posted by gtbdevs
Send an email to AQUOSAdvantage [AQUOSAdvantage@sharpsec.com]
Send photos, and explain what issue each photo is showing, you need to get a case #.
Sharp has exchanged 5 sets for me, 1st was a 70-632, current is the 70-847U
I think there customer service is excellent.
Make sure your serial number for your set is entered here:https://aquosadvantage.com/Call them first to create a case.
Questions: Call 1-87-SEE-AQUOS (1-877-332-7867)
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 9 PM CT Sat, Sun & Holidays 9 AM - 7 PM
You will have a case number generated and a letter emailed to you:
"In an effort to properly diagnose the issue you are experiencing with your television, please send photos (as attachments) to us at email@example.com
. Ensure the total email size is no more than 10 MB. (If the total size of the email message exceeds 10 MB, divide the photos into multiple smaller-sized emails in order to send them to us.) Below are some guidelines to be used when taking photos:
* Send at least three (3) to five (5) photos as described below.
* All of the photos should be taken with active TV video on the screen rather than PC / Game system video or a plain black / grey screen. It is more helpful in diagnosing the issue.
* Take the photos directly in front of the TV (rather than at an angle).
* Turn off the camera flash to avoid reflections that can make the issue difficult to see.
* Be sure to use the highest resolution possible on your camera.
Please take at least three (3) full screen photos (showing the entire television screen and frame) with active TV video:
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control, and take a full screen photo with the TV Menu displayed.
2. Press the DISPLAY button, and take a full screen photo showing the on-screen display for every input available.
o On-screen display includes the input number, type of signal, resolution, audio type, etc.
3. Take a full screen photo without the TV Menu or on-screen display
4. Take any additional close-up photos that will help us identify the issue.
5. Take a photo of the model number and serial number sticker on either the rear or side of the unit.
Once we receive the photos, we will complete the evaluation and provide a response as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your cooperation."