We've had a 55LM7600 for two years and love the PQ but have some issues with control and interface:
1. It's irritating that when we stop playback from the disk player or from wifi, the "select input" box or a dead screen appears and we have to select the cable box (using the goofy pointer remote). Is there a way to set the default input to be the cable box when the video from another input stops?
2. Is there a way to make the unused inputs disappear from the screen menu? we only use three of the eleven on the screen and with the oddball pointer, the few the screen targets the better.
3. I really dislike the "magic wand" remote control; aim point is too touchy, has to be pointed exactly at the screen, its cumbersome, and the odd shape tends to fall off the table. The "Home" screen takes almost ten seconds to appear when using the keys on the wand. Is there an alternate remote that doesn't use the pointer; just normal keypad? Our cable/TIVO remote controls some functions but won't change the input. I tried a Harmony and returned it because their service don't support my audio equipment and I won't spend hours manually programming it, and it was too expensive to keep a single purpose remote.
4. Is there a way to change the menu to a track list when using the wifi input to listen to music? The space for track title text is so short that its useless. I don't need to see a dozen images of the album art.
5. Can someone verify that when using the optical out for audio, the signal from the audio source is not altered by the LM7600?
Last edited by DWPC; 05-19-2015 at 10:48 AM.