• Looking for 46" LCD/LED TV
• Budget up to £830/$1300/1000€
• TV will be used for watching SD and Blu-Ray
• Would prefer a 3D one , SONY or SAMSUNG
• Dont care about InternetTV, SmartTV and such
1) After looking on a lot of reviews most of them say SAMSUNG is better
but have had perfect experience with SONY
2) What specs should I look for? I know about constrast and response time but have heard about DNLA and other stuff
3) Is there difference in 3D technology amongst TVs?
Any specific TV reccomendations? or brand reccomendations?
Looking forward to the replies
I'm with you except on price. Better to save and get what you want. These things will last 5-7 years. Right now my list includes the following, but I'll be waiting for them to be available. I have 42 inches of width to work with. I prefer passive 3D, I get headaches from the shutter glasses - not sure why, color wheel rainbow on DLP's drives me nuts too. Must be sensitive to it. :
I'll evaluate when I can see them. I'm a real big fan of Sammy which puts me on the fence with the 3D issue - headache vs. how much I'll actually watch 3D.