Official LG XXLM7600 Owners Thread... - Page 135 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #4021 of 4040 Old 12-19-2014, 06:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hey guys,

so i am faced with an issue. I play a movie via DLNA and the movie has 3 audio tracks. When i go to settings, video settings, i can't seem to change the audio tracks. By default, only the first track plays and i can't switch the audio tracks to other langues. Is there any fix for this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4022 of 4040 Old 12-22-2014, 02:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Worst TV I've ever had in my life. Lousy (non) Smart TV, crappy browser, poor options except for 'for-pay' sites that work better with ROKU, my BD player, etc. Poor LG support...mostly non-existent. But then, if you've had this LM 7600 series TV for a month or more you already kkonw that.
post #4023 of 4040 Old 01-17-2015, 07:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Capture image from mobile application

Does anyone else have issues trying to capture images with the LG TV remote app?

When I try to capture a image I receive a green pixelated screen, I already test in different phones (Android and ios) and also reset the tv settings.
post #4024 of 4040 Old 01-22-2015, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octav59 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by rahaziel

Hi guys,

its me again i just found a bug on latest firmware updates, auto power-on option is enabled by default. Please advice if you experience electrical downtimes in your house....this may cause your TV to power on without human interaction.

You can disable this option on In-Start Menu.

best regards,

I know I'm quoting and old post, but I couldn't find a newer one mentioning this problem.

I want to disable this auto power-on feature. My TV uses HDMI ARC to a Marantz receiver, and when I start the TV, the receiver also powers on to play TV audio. Very nice and convenient feature of HDMI CEC, for every day use.
But at night, after a mains power failure (220 V) which is relatively frequent in my country, believe me it's not a pleasure when the TV powers automatically on, together with the receiver and I'm hearing the news coming from the living room.

I've got a Harmony remote so I can access service menu (EZ Adjust, In Start).

If someone could share the necessary settings to disable this auto power-on feature, I'll be more than grateful.
Thanks in advance
Solved !
Digital board replacement - under warranty, hopefully.
LG technician said all settings were OK, the board is damaged.
Worth to mention that the TV worked like that out of the box.
Now it works as it should, remember last power state after a power break.
Hope it helps.
post #4025 of 4040 Old 01-23-2015, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
No problems. My app works great.

LG 55 LM7600, LG BP 620, Yamaha RX-V 677, Direct TV HR24-200, NHT Classic Ten sub, TwoC Center, NHT Classic Three's Mains, NHT IC2 surrounds.
post #4026 of 4040 Old 01-26-2015, 02:50 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by briganty View Post
Does anyone else have issues trying to capture images with the LG TV remote app?

When I try to capture a image I receive a green pixelated screen, I already test in different phones (Android and ios) and also reset the tv settings.
Android app sux and wont work properly due to Kitkat blocking writes to sdcard so app never worked for me on android execpt for a phone I intentionally rooted.

LG doesn't care a bit.
post #4027 of 4040 Old 02-11-2015, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrojunk View Post
Hey guys, i love my tv but cant stand that when im watching anything fast paced, there is a blur of some sort .. like when a quarterback throws a pass, the ball has a blurr around it ... what settings can I change to help with this ?

Have you tried Game mode?
post #4028 of 4040 Old 03-06-2015, 09:13 PM

So I'm running v 06.04.07 and notice the latest is 06.05.03

Any worthwhile changes since what I'm running?
post #4029 of 4040 Old 03-18-2015, 09:05 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Which are your settings for PS4?
post #4030 of 4040 Old 04-05-2015, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi. I have galaxy s4. And how come screen mirroring with my thru tv is not working?have u guys tried the screen mirroring features of the tv?
post #4031 of 4040 Old 04-06-2015, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 1
No screen morroring features on this TV?
post #4032 of 4040 Old 04-17-2015, 11:51 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapsilog View Post
No screen morroring features on this TV?
If what you're referring to is the Intel (R) WiDi and WiFi Direct, I've tried every thing I own to get it to work. Never see anything other than it connected then loses connection to whatever was connected. Tried with

Samsung Galaxy S10.5
Samsung S3
Samsung S4
Asus TF700 tablet
Toshiba Laptop with Intel Widi

It's about the lamest attempt I've seen at getting video or PC desktop on a TV. Easier to just hook up with a HDMI cable and call it done.

Owning this TV has convinced me that I'll NEVER buy another "smart" TV.
The apps totally suck. It constantly polls DLNA servers in your network for media and info and worst of all, IT WRITES DATA INTO TEXT FILES ON YOUR PC!! It shouldn't have that kind of access unless I grant it.

See, I run Playon media server on a PC. Some of the addons for it store links to streams you have marked as a favorite. This TV accesses those ASCII text files and adds what it finds to them thereby creating a massive bunch of worthless dribble. This was also causing the server to crash! Once I discovered it was the TV doing this to my server I blocked access by the TV to the PC running the server using the TVs static IP and Windows secpol.msc.

LG support, nill to none on this issue because they think I'm some kinda nut. But, this same issue has caused problems with people who use Kodi (XBMC) and Plex Media server and others.

Last edited by flhthemi; 04-17-2015 at 11:55 AM.
post #4033 of 4040 Old 06-30-2015, 01:11 PM

I am back again to say just how BAD this g-d 47lm7600 is....again cannot keep a wireless connection! Set it up and ten minutes later it drops the connection. Always having to manually re-configure and connect!!! G-D, I wish I had never paid the g-d $1k for this unit. Tempted to just donate it it Goodwill and then go to Best Buy - who I hate almost worse than LG - and get ANYTHING else. At 70, I don't need this poor product! The ROKU just under the set never looses wireless connection, nor does the really old Sony DVD player under it. It's 20 feet from the wireless router (new!) and 8 feet form a wireless repeater!) and in the next room further away - master bedroom, the ROKU there does not loose wireless connection, nor does my wife's laptop. Crap TV. Will again go to NewEgg - those who care - to re-review this very poor product. And then to Amazon where I bought it. LG, of course, does not care - won't reply. No assistance. G-D Koreans only care about pumping out poorly prepared products every other year. Have avoided LG products now for over a year and will continue to do so. Aggressive in telling others of my poor experiences. (G-D = "gory details" for the purpose of this post. Or let your imagination run wild.) flhthemi, I hear your pain.
post #4034 of 4040 Old 06-30-2015, 01:20 PM

Absolutely the worst buy I've made in the past half-dozen years. Very poor product. No support form LG. Does not keep wireless connection. VERY, VEERRYY, vvveeerrryyyy, slow. Picture's OK and works with my cable connection, but then I could have saved $500 and just bought a regular TV. Lousy pointy thingie (remote) that they should have cut the balls of the engineer that talked them into it. (And I don't want to way which lowest level of Dante's hells should be reserved for the Korean management that let this thing get released with such poor performance. If you lived next sdoor to me I'd buy you a beer to take it away form my house! this review says it all. I won't even give LG a chance with a newer model for my replacement for this 47LM7600. Worst buy I ever made.
post #4035 of 4040 Old 07-21-2015, 02:23 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hey guys on CNET settings I have to lower the luminance to 75..............correct?

My calibration of this TV was a bit more successful.than it was for the LM7600. LG's color management system was still less than ideal, plagued in particular by shifting luminance at the reference 75 IRE level and in green, but overall it improved color quite a bit.
post #4036 of 4040 Old 07-21-2015, 02:37 PM

Loses sound and picture

Over the past year I have beeen having a problem that has gotten progressively worse. After being on for 5-15 minutes the sound starts to sputter and then the picture fades in and out. Most of the time just shutting the TV off and restarting clears the problem but recently it has been getting worse and now takes up to 10 minutes and 5-10 times to clear. Anybody else have this problem or has an idea what is causing it?
post #4037 of 4040 Old 07-22-2015, 09:31 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I have not see the problem you mention above. Even the problem with the TV not being able to handle a wireless connection mentioned earlier. I have had this TV going on 4 years I think and never experienced a wireless connectivity issue. We watched streamed shows all the time with no hiccups whatsoever. My biggest issue with the TV is the piss poor remote. I hate that damn thing. Other than that, I felt like I have a decent 3D TV with a decent picture for the price.
post #4038 of 4040 Old 07-22-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarenG View Post
I have not see the problem you mention above. Even the problem with the TV not being able to handle a wireless connection mentioned earlier. I have had this TV going on 4 years I think and never experienced a wireless connectivity issue. We watched streamed shows all the time with no hiccups whatsoever. My biggest issue with the TV is the piss poor remote. I hate that damn thing. Other than that, I felt like I have a decent 3D TV with a decent picture for the price.
Problem is not related to wireless as I have a wired ethernet connection to the TV
post #4039 of 4040 Old 07-22-2015, 09:51 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhmel View Post
Problem is not related to wireless as I have a wired Ethernet connection to the TV
I just installed a new entertainment unit and now have it connected via Ethernet as of a few months ago. However, prior to that I had it connected wireless. I have not noticed any change in behavior or performance since switching. Mine is connected via a 4 port switch which is connected to the wall outlet at the same location.
post #4040 of 4040 Old Today, 06:22 AM

Well, bye, guys. Selling this very poor quality TV,,,Actually, I'll be donating it to the local Goodwill. Let somebody else have the problems. 47 inches EXACTLY fits the hole in my wall shelving, so that is one reason I bought it in 2013. (Wall shelves already on the whole wall and a complex installation, pretty difficult to modify.) Never been happy with it. It's OK for cable TV and DVD playing, and my old ROKU is a better streaming device. A waste of money and my effort. Holds record as WORST tech purchase I've made after due searching. Replacing it with a 55 inch or larger, and will just let is sit on a console on the floor and be in front of the 'hole' where the LG now sits. You can BET on me buying something other than LG next week. I have really hated this 'smart' TV buy. Absolutely will not recommend LG, and will never buy in the future. Unsubscribing this tread. Good luck all. You guys are an education in yourselves and I've enjoyed the forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg Cinema Screen 55lm7600 55 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 240 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv , Led Hdtv , Displays , Onkyo Tx Nr609 7 2 Channel Network Thx Certified A V Receiver , Lg Nb3520a Sound Bar Audio System With Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth Streaming , Samsung Un55d7000 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Led Hdtv Silver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page