Official LG XXLM7600 Owners Thread... - Page 31 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #901 of 3959 Old 07-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I don't know what you mean by you added them to the "group." You simply let the TV scan for new channels, and they are added. Nothing else to do. Just change channels as you normally would. If you mean the favorites list there is no reason for that with just a couple of channels.
To use the magic remote with the favorite list, go to my apps and find Channel list.
tampa8 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #902 of 3959 Old 07-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker_18 View Post

Hi guys,
did anyone try seeing a 3d movie on this TV? i downloaded a 3d bd rip in a thumb drive. This set seems to recognize SBS automatically and shows good 3d. but TV doesn't seem to recognize Anaglyph 3d. when i click on 3D option on remote, it shows different options like 2d->3D, SBS, TD, Anaglyph etc. but when i select Anaglyph, it is not showing properly. it looks like the images are faded out and there is almost no 3D effect. i still see the overlap.
but i don't see this problem when i watch SBS. SBS viewing is awesome.
has anyone faced this problem? is passive 3D only for viewing SBS SD?
thanks.

What TV did you watch it from before from the Thumb drive? Are you using the correct glasses, my understanding you have to use the two color glasses.
tampa8 is online now  
post #903 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 05:44 AM
Member
 
quaker_18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa8 View Post

What TV did you watch it from before from the Thumb drive? Are you using the correct glasses, my understanding you have to use the two color glasses.

this is my first 3D tv. I am using the glasses that comes with the TV. is it different from two color glasses?
quaker_18 is offline  
post #904 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Member
 
amajamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is anyone else annoyed by seeing the fluctuating backlighting when the LED Dimming function is set? For example when viewing a consistent lightly colored background with a moving dark object near the center of the screen, i.e. watching golf, I see the LEDs brightening and darkening vertically top to bottom. I could shut that off, but then the black level goes out the window.

I didn't notice it on the Samsungs I tried, so now I'm surprised I'm seeing it now.
amajamar is offline  
post #905 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker_18 View Post

this is my first 3D tv. I am using the glasses that comes with the TV. is it different from two color glasses?

Too many variables to give a good answer. Since you never watched that movie on another 3D TV how do we know that copy isn't bad? Also the type of 3D you said it is, as far as I know, needs to be seen with the two colored glasses. I thought from your post the TV wasn't performing correctly when you asked if anyone has tried to watch 3D on it. Sure we have, and it works great. Just can't vouch for some ripped movie. I think when you watch from source material it will be fine.
tampa8 is online now  
post #906 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by amajamar View Post

Is anyone else annoyed by seeing the fluctuating backlighting when the LED Dimming function is set? For example when viewing a consistent lightly colored background with a moving dark object near the center of the screen, i.e. watching golf, I see the LEDs brightening and darkening vertically top to bottom. I could shut that off, but then the black level goes out the window.
I didn't notice it on the Samsungs I tried, so now I'm surprised I'm seeing it now.


I don't see that but I keep it on low dimming. Perhaps higher produces that effect? I have played extensively with LED dimming, I don't like the picture in anything higher than low. That setting is just subtle enough to darken light areas appropriately. That was another thing that annoyed me about the Cnet review. I believe they said low didn't do anything. They didn't wait a second or two, it's not instant when you turn it on. Once it takes affect you can see the difference when you turn it off, which is instant.
tampa8 is online now  
post #907 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Member
 
quaker_18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa8 View Post

Too many variables to give a good answer. Since you never watched that movie on another 3D TV how do we know that copy isn't bad? Also the type of 3D you said it is, as far as I know, needs to be seen with the two colored glasses. I thought from your post the TV wasn't performing correctly when you asked if anyone has tried to watch 3D on it. Sure we have, and it works great. Just can't vouch for some ripped movie. I think when you watch from source material it will be fine.

Did you watch it with the glasses provided by LG or any other glass?

thanks.
quaker_18 is offline  
post #908 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
The glasses from LG are specifically for the TV. They are circular polarized.
tampa8 is online now  
post #909 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Member
 
powrwrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate03 View Post


What is the Manufacture date on your TV unit?

May 2012. Is that significant?
powrwrap is offline  
post #910 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Member
 
quaker_18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa8 View Post

The glasses from LG are specifically for the TV. They are circular polarized.

So did you watch a BDRIp Anaglyph 3d via LG glasses?
quaker_18 is offline  
post #911 of 3959 Old 07-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Newbie
 
tc2530's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I recently purchased the lg 55lm7600 and I'm not sure if it's me or the tv but I cannot seem to get a nice clear, bright picture. I have tried everything. The picture just does not seem to "pop". However when I go to the app menu or watch the 3d the picture is awesome. I don't get it. Why is the app menu so much brighter than regular viewing. Any help with the settings would be great. I already have backlighting at about 90. I increased contrat, brightness. Led dimming is low. Energy is off. I plan on working with it for a few more days but if I cannot get brightness and clear picture I think I'll exchange for Samsung 7100.
tc2530 is offline  
post #912 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 06:16 AM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Try some of the settings others have found to work well. Otherwise I don't have any magic solution as I find it has a terrific picture. I am surprised you like the Samsung 7100 better however, for me it was one of the worst sets I saw in the price range, and I am one who likes Samsung TV's. But everyone sees things differently so if that TV is better for you why not get it and be happy.
tampa8 is online now  
post #913 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Newbie
 
BUZZ1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was watching a youtube video and there's 2 black bars on the sides (original size) but when i tried to switch it to full screen or zoom it will work but as soon as I close the options it will reset back to original size. Is this a bug or something? HELP!
BUZZ1977 is offline  
post #914 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Stayed on what I picked. Youtube is playing, I go to quick menu, change to zoom, pick close and it stays zoomed.
tampa8 is online now  
post #915 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Member
 
amajamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa8 View Post

I don't see that but I keep it on low dimming. Perhaps higher produces that effect? I have played extensively with LED dimming, I don't like the picture in anything higher than low. That setting is just subtle enough to darken light areas appropriately. That was another thing that annoyed me about the Cnet review. I believe they said low didn't do anything. They didn't wait a second or two, it's not instant when you turn it on. Once it takes affect you can see the difference when you turn it off, which is instant.

Mine is set on low, as well. However, I see the backlights shifting up and down in power. What's really annoying is that they move back and forth left and right, seemingly following a dark object in the middle of the screen.
amajamar is offline  
post #916 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Newbie
 
JohnC777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am thinking about purchasing a 55" 7600. Have also considered the Panasonic and Samsung plasmas. With the LG7600 and Samsung plasmas, it appears that I am at the mercy of a draw as to whether I get a good TV or not. With the LG it's the flashing light type of problems and with the Samsung plasma it's the buzzing issue. I would really like to mount a flat panel set over the fireplace in my den. However, I do not see a clear winner. I like the passive 3D and cheap glasses on the LG. The glasses on the Samsung are also relatively cheap - about $20, while the Panasonic glasses are about $50. Since I will need 6 pairs or more, the glasses add to the cost of the Panasonic. After reading the posts about the various TVs, I have about decided to just stick with my Samsung LED DLP set for a while longer. The picture is great with no issues, but not 3D and can not hang it over the fireplace.

Advice?
JohnC777 is offline  
post #917 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Member
 
BSoares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 150
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC777 View Post

I am thinking about purchasing a 55" 7600. Have also considered the Panasonic and Samsung plasmas. With the LG7600 and Samsung plasmas, it appears that I am at the mercy of a draw as to whether I get a good TV or not. With the LG it's the flashing light type of problems and with the Samsung plasma it's the buzzing issue. I would really like to mount a flat panel set over the fireplace in my den. However, I do not see a clear winner. I like the passive 3D and cheap glasses on the LG. The glasses on the Samsung are also relatively cheap - about $20, while the Panasonic glasses are about $50. Since I will need 6 pairs or more, the glasses add to the cost of the Panasonic. After reading the posts about the various TVs, I have about decided to just stick with my Samsung LED DLP set for a while longer. The picture is great with no issues, but not 3D and can not hang it over the fireplace.
Advice?

I have a Samsung plasma in living room and the LG 7600 in my bedroom. While the LG does not give me noticeable flashlights, the Samsung does buzz. But the picture on the Samsung is so much better (and I mean SO much better) that I think the buzz is ok, especially in a living/family room. In the bedroom I could not handle the noise and heat of plasma so went with LED, sacrificing quality.

Because you want it above the fireplace you would not notice the buzz unless you were standing. Or if you tilt it a lot towards the couch.

I would give the Plasma a shot first. Mainly because it looks so much better and has way better viewing angle.
BSoares is offline  
post #918 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Newbie
 
JakCrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I picked up the standard remote that people have been discussing in the thread. It works perfectly with the 47LM7600.
JakCrow is offline  
post #919 of 3959 Old 07-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Newbie
 
superch@rged's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZ1977 View Post

I was watching a youtube video and there's 2 black bars on the sides (original size) but when i tried to switch it to full screen or zoom it will work but as soon as I close the options it will reset back to original size. Is this a bug or something? HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa8 View Post

Stayed on what I picked. Youtube is playing, I go to quick menu, change to zoom, pick close and it stays zoomed.

My 55lm7600 also has the youtube issue where zoom setting does not stay after you quit the menu. It also depends on videos, where for certain videos it works, and for some it does not.

tampa8, can you try a specific video that I have had this issue with. In the search, type "3D" and play the one that says "3d first person mario" and adjust the setting, see if you can get it to play full screen.
superch@rged is offline  
post #920 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Member
 
kwarner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakCrow View Post

I picked up the standard remote that people have been discussing in the thread. It works perfectly with the 47LM7600.
How are channel numbers entered with a standard remote? Is there a "-" and an enter key? Need to teach my Logitech those keys. It doesn't have them in the profile supplied by Logitech.
kwarner is offline  
post #921 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 05:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by superch@rged View Post

My 55lm7600 also has the youtube issue where zoom setting does not stay after you quit the menu. It also depends on videos, where for certain videos it works, and for some it does not.
tampa8, can you try a specific video that I have had this issue with. In the search, type "3D" and play the one that says "3d first person mario" and adjust the setting, see if you can get it to play full screen.

I don't think it has to do with the TV. Try playing it on a computer, it is in HTLM5 and doesn't play well there either.
tampa8 is online now  
post #922 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Newbie
 
BUZZ1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ya, I think it has to do with the way the video's uploaded. Depends on the the type of videos, maybe depends also in the quality or size of the videos. I think the TV is working as intended.
BUZZ1977 is offline  
post #923 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Member
 
kwarner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is it typical for an LCD like the LM7600 to have overscan? I just got mine and was playing around with the calibration menu provided on the Up! BluRay. I has a series of concentric boxes to help you set the zoom level on your TV. With the LM7600, the outer box was always missing unless I selected the zoom setting "Just scan". Huh?

Why would an LCD have overscan? I'm coming from a DLP where overscan was expected since the optics weren't perfect along the edges. But an LCD?
kwarner is offline  
post #924 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
tampa8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa/Eastern Ct
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwarner View Post

Is it typical for an LCD like the LM7600 to have overscan? I just got mine and was playing around with the calibration menu provided on the Up! BluRay. I has a series of concentric boxes to help you set the zoom level on your TV. With the LM7600, the outer box was always missing unless I selected the zoom setting "Just scan". Huh?
Why would an LCD have overscan? I'm coming from a DLP where overscan was expected since the optics weren't perfect along the edges. But an LCD?

I think you may be confused about how an LCD works or maybe what Just Scan is. Quickest answer, Just Scan is not a Zoom setting, at least not how you are using it. It is a feature most likely every LCD has now. It is also known as DOT for DOT. What it does is (Again simply put) is match the picture being sent to your screen, exactly as it is meant to be seen, every dot accounted for equally. 16X9 gives you exactly that, and is not always the actual size of the picture. Thus you will see in 16X9 mode you usually lose a little of the edges of the picture. It appears to be zooming I suppose, but it isn't like using the zoom feature which simply increases or decreases the size of the picture. You should always be using Just Scan for HD. Can be used for SD though in some cases you will see where the edge is on top normally and if that bothers you the Just Scan could be turned off.

My 55LM7600 is spot on for overscan when looking at with a calibration disk.
tampa8 is online now  
post #925 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Member
 
beelbeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by amajamar View Post

Is anyone else annoyed by seeing the fluctuating backlighting when the LED Dimming function is set? For example when viewing a consistent lightly colored background with a moving dark object near the center of the screen, i.e. watching golf, I see the LEDs brightening and darkening vertically top to bottom. I could shut that off, but then the black level goes out the window.
I didn't notice it on the Samsungs I tried, so now I'm surprised I'm seeing it now.

I have a similar issue. If you have an image that is mostly light and there is one dark element, there can sometimes be a bar of darkness that extends from that object to the top and bottom of the screen. Similarly, if you have a colored screen (black doesn't actually do it the most, other colors do) and white text pops up, the portion of the screen that has that white text will be brighter from top to bottom.

The most noticeable way to see this effect is if you pull up the menu and the whole screen gets brighter. I'm going to call LG about it soon, because it is too late to return my tv to HH Gregg.
beelbeel is offline  
post #926 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Newbie
 
superch@rged's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa8 View Post

I don't think it has to do with the TV. Try playing it on a computer, it is in HTLM5 and doesn't play well there either.

I think it is definitely either the TV or the youtube leanback software installed on the tv, or bad coding in combining the tv menus and the youtube app. The video clearly becomes full screen when the menu is open, but black bars get added when you close the menu box. I think the TV or the app is overlaying the black bars, because underneath the bars, the video is stretched to whatever setting you choose in the menu. On my old 55lw5600 the youtube app could play the same video perfectly fine in all different aspect ratios.

by the way, when I use youtube leanback on a computer, it displays and plays fine. (youtube.com/leanback), but you cant change aspect ratios on a computer, so the problem that we are having with the TV doesnt apply here.
superch@rged is offline  
post #927 of 3959 Old 07-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Member
 
AV-Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelbeel View Post

I have a similar issue. If you have an image that is mostly light and there is one dark element, there can sometimes be a bar of darkness that extends from that object to the top and bottom of the screen. Similarly, if you have a colored screen (black doesn't actually do it the most, other colors do) and white text pops up, the portion of the screen that has that white text will be brighter from top to bottom.

That's absolutely normal for local dimming with an edge Led tv.
The dimming zones in this year models are vertical so you get this effect from top to bottom.
AV-Freak is offline  
post #928 of 3959 Old 07-17-2012, 06:51 AM
Newbie
 
karlozb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
See below
karlozb is offline  
post #929 of 3959 Old 07-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Newbie
 
karlozb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelbeel View Post

I have a similar issue. If you have an image that is mostly light and there is one dark element, there can sometimes be a bar of darkness that extends from that object to the top and bottom of the screen. Similarly, if you have a colored screen (black doesn't actually do it the most, other colors do) and white text pops up, the portion of the screen that has that white text will be brighter from top to bottom.
The most noticeable way to see this effect is if you pull up the menu and the whole screen gets brighter. I'm going to call LG about it soon, because it is too late to return my tv to HH Gregg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV-Freak View Post

That's absolutely normal for local dimming with an edge Led tv.
The dimming zones in this year models are vertical so you get this effect from top to bottom.


Yes, it is normal to observe a bar (halo effect) of light extending from bottom to top. HOWEVER, as past owner of a 47LM8600 and current owner of two 55LM7600 sets, I would like to add my own experience.

Had a 47LM8600 for almost two weeks and it had this halo effect present, more than I would consider normal. It was really really noticeable even during daylight conditions. It annoyed me to the point to return the TV. Luckily, I got the set through Amazon and return was not an issue. I have read similar post from LM8600 owners experiencing this issue.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1410096/official-lg-47lm8600-55lm8600-owners-thread/240

It seems this series (LM8600), or at least a batch of this series was defective. Back then, I did not find any LM7600 owner reporting similar issues, so I gave it a try and got one LM7600 and fortunately this model does not have it, or at least the TV set I got. Well it does have it but nothing like the LM8600. I honestly think I noticed it just because I was looking for it, because of my previous experience with the LM8600. It seems to me that there might be a batch of LM8600 or even LM7600 set with this issue but not all of them, not at least with this intensity.
karlozb is offline  
post #930 of 3959 Old 07-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Member
 
Toepepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone know why my slideshow pics are not displaying in random? I have it set to random in the options. The speed and other options work but not random.
Toepepper is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg Cinema Screen 55lm7600 55 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 240 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv , Led Hdtv , Displays , Onkyo Tx Nr609 7 2 Channel Network Thx Certified A V Receiver , Lg Nb3520a Sound Bar Audio System With Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth Streaming , Samsung Un55d7000 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Led Hdtv Silver
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off