Just curious if anyone has gone from a 50 to a 55? Was the size jump really worth it?
As some of you know I'm looking to upgrade my 5080HD, I do love the XBR 929 but was ultimately hoping for a 60.
However, it now appears the Sharp 945 may no longer be offered this year. LG's LM9600 may or may not be offered in 60 depending on what you read and will not be NANO. It's looking like my 60 inch options are going ot be quite limited.
Picture quality is extremely important coming from a Pioneer and I can't do a 65 in my living room, it just will not work. Ultimately, if the 60's are not going to be available should I consider a move to a 55? Should I wait it out yet another year?
Full array local dimming is a must and the Elite is just too expensive to justify at this point.