Looking to buy a 32" LCD for a family member with some stupid requirements. I was looking at a cheaper samsung 720P a couple months ago but the only person I know with a truck bailed on me and now they have moved in new models.
I need a TV with the following:
1) The absolute width of the TV (INCLUDING bezel) must fit within a 37 1/2" foot print (this exludes 99.9% of 37" TV's AFAIK
2) 720P or 1080p (this won't matter for a 32" TV right? viewing distance is around 12 feet)
3) USB media port that plays MP3, JPG, AVI,MKV,MPEG4; 2~ HDMI
4) preferably $350-550 (if higher, then I would like DNLA and integ. wifi)
5) good integrated speakers, excellent overall picture quality including motion
6) something that will work good with a Shaw HDPVR
7) buyable in Vancouver,BC from a box retailer preferbly
8) "good" viewing angles
9) "ok" standard definition viewing
10) good build quality
11) any other bonus features are welcome (I do kinda want a smart TV)
I am currently looking at these 2 TV's but there is literally 0 reviews and I can only find them in a few select places:
Samsung UN32EH5300 $550
Samsung UN32EH5300FXZC $650 (this one is like $100 more expensive but I can't for the life of me find out what features I gain)
Can these 2 above displays use a wireless tablet (say galaxy tab 10.1) as a touch keyboard? or are you forced to navigate with a non QWERTY analog remote?
Do I need a special router(currently using a Linksys 54GL w/ DDWRT .24) to use the built in wireless connectivity?
Can I designate folders on the PC with MKV / AVI files and stream them wireless to the TV?
I have a week to get this decided before I lose my opportunity and wait another year to replace this 27" Zenith CRT, have pity on me