Official Samsung UNxxES7500 thread - Page 15 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #421 of 426 Old 04-21-2014, 06:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone,

A couple weeks ago i recieved my first 46" version of the 7500. I had several issues with the microphone feature randomly turning on. At first i thought we may have accidentally bumped the button with something, but even when the remote is on the other end of the room it would still activate. Very annoying. So i sent this back and got the same model from amazon this weekend. It seems to be better, but it did also randomly activate within the first day of installing the tv.

The first TV also would randomly mute the sound at times...again even when we were nowhere near the remote.

Has anyone experienced either of these issues? I'm wondering if this is just something 'buggy' about the TV or if there is a fix for it.

I do have the latest software installed on the TV.

Another question...is there a way to turn down or disable the feedback voice from the microphone feature? It defintely startles me when i'm watching something relatively quiet then search via the microphone, then get the voice feedback at a very loud volume.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #422 of 426 Old 04-21-2014, 06:44 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Disable it in the settings
post #423 of 426 Old 04-21-2014, 09:29 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludeless View Post

Hey everyone,

A couple weeks ago i recieved my first 46" version of the 7500. I had several issues with the microphone feature randomly turning on. At first i thought we may have accidentally bumped the button with something, but even when the remote is on the other end of the room it would still activate. Very annoying. So i sent this back and got the same model from amazon this weekend. It seems to be better, but it did also randomly activate within the first day of installing the tv.

The first TV also would randomly mute the sound at times...again even when we were nowhere near the remote.

Has anyone experienced either of these issues? I'm wondering if this is just something 'buggy' about the TV or if there is a fix for it.

I do have the latest software installed on the TV.

Another question...is there a way to turn down or disable the feedback voice from the microphone feature? It defintely startles me when i'm watching something relatively quiet then search via the microphone, then get the voice feedback at a very loud volume.

Thanks!

You might want to try posting in the UNxxF7500 thread. If you just got your TV it is likely a newer model than the UN46ES7500
post #424 of 426 Old 05-18-2014, 10:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagene View Post

You might want to try posting in the UNxxF7500 thread. If you just got your TV it is likely a newer model than the UN46ES7500

Hi,

What is the different between F7500 and ES7500?

They offer me ES7500 with great price

Thanks
post #425 of 426 Old 05-18-2014, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba666 View Post

Hi,

What is the different between F7500 and ES7500?

They offer me ES7500 with great price

Thanks

ES 7500 is 2012 model F7500 is 2013 model
post #426 of 426 Old 07-07-2014, 11:26 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Well, I would like to officially report that after 2 years and 3 months my $2800 Samsung has ran it's course. It now does the infamous "Turn on and turn off". Really pisses me off that a TV with a SOLID 1 year warranty only lasts 2.5 years. Now I get to deal with a repairman which I'm sure will charge me as much as he possibly can. Samsung is garbage and I won't be buying it in the future. Really makes me wish I bought that $400 best buy warranty. This was the 55es7500 btw.

UPDATE: Apparently Samsung realized that the lead cable from the power supply to the mainboard were inadequate on the first batch of ES7500 (as well as 8000's) and made changes. Basically it fails and fry's one of the pins causing damage to the power supply board. The serviceman replaced the Power Supply Board and installed the newer version of the lead cable. The lead cable was all black and beefier than the white cable it replaced. TV works great now. If there is anybody in the Santa Barbara County area that needs assistance, try Ross Technology Solutions out of Bakersfield. They ordered that parts and had it installed within 3 days of contact. BTW, my symptoms were exactly like the ones posted earlier in the thread with the pictures of the weird lines.

PART NUMBERS
BN44-00523A Power Supply
BN39-01475H Lead Cable

Last edited by G_Sup; 07-11-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un60es7500 60 Inch 3d Slim Led Hdtv , Samsung Un65es8000 Led Hdtv , Disney Wow World Of Wonder Blu Ray , Avatar 3d Blu Ray Collectors Edition
Gear in this thread - Disney by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page