need opinion please - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i know this is always asked but im stuck im looking at 2 tv first one is the Sharp 70le847u, or the Samsung un60es7500 the sam comes with a BD player 4 glasses the sharp just comes with the 2 glasses both are the same price, i feel the sam has a better picture but the sharp is bigger so im stuck which one Bigger or better picture
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-11-2012, 03:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
U can always buy accessories later, but u can't buy an "augmentation kit" to make a TV bigger. If bigger is what u want and complies with WAF, go4rit. "Better picture" got so many variables, in a perfect world both sets would already be calibrated by a standard and you can see the difference for sure, unfortunately...

I personally tend favor the aesthetic of Sammys, specifically the bezel, so 4r me it's kind of easier, I make lots of decisions not based on numbers but how it matches my furnishing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-11-2012, 04:35 PM

I went for the UN55ES7500. I like the way it looks and it has a great picture. Sammys seem to have some of the best blacks. The thin bezel looks great too!
post #4 of 4 Old 06-14-2012, 02:43 PM

I initial bought the Samsung UN55ES7500FXZA and during the 30 days return period, the UN60ES7500FXZA went on sale so I had them swap it out. The picture on both TV's is incredible, but the UN557500FXZA picture was a bit better, looked like everything was almost in 3 d. I have read were some people purchased the TV's and had to have it replaced a couple of times to get the picture they like. I may be in that mode now. Any suggestions on this one?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page